The Blowjob Booth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, shit, Rottie...! 'Dis little chicken likes to help-herr-self! She gobblin' all dat black cock cafeteria-style! Blow it, baby. Yeahhhh..."

Kristi was blowing these big black cocks like a dick-sucking blowjob gladiator...the four brothers stood there getting their meat pumped and sucked, jaws agape.

"Dawg! Dawg! She can suck herr-self some *cock*! Mmmm, lil' miss muffin givin' me dat job...dat done-right big-girl blow-JOB!" Rottie snapped his fingers, hugely entertained with this little blonde cock-sucking champion.

"I love sucking these big black dicks...I love gargling this fat ball-sack, ooooo...I'm gonna suck it so goooood and deeeeep..." Kristi was aching between her legs, gobbling these four black cock-pops. She was salivating like a blowjob-addicted suck-goblin.

"I just wanna suck big black cock all dayyyyy, blowing big, thick meat..."

"Damn, girl, you suck a good dick. Dass da joint, right here. Do your daddy know you suck dick so good?"

Two girls who were waiting to film their boyfriends getting blown were standing directly to the right of Teagan Rousseau's BJ tent, watching Kristi intently. A great view was allowed from this location at the BJ Booth, and they studied Kristi's blowjob gymnastics studiously. They were envious.

"Tera, she is sucking sooooo much black cock. She's giving this, like, totally extraterrestrial blowbang right now...she's sucking dick topless and looks fuckin' gorgeous..." Vanessa was jealous.

"Did you see how she just stuffed all that black meat in her mouth at the same time? How do you suck 4 big black dicks, all at once? My jaw would, like, lock or something." Tera shook her head.

"So much black cock..."

"She should be, like, on David Letterman or something. She is a dick-sucking prodigy, totally."

"Oh, totally."

Both girls shook their heads this time.

"And look at that other blowjob slut, over there!"

Vanessa pointed toward Jordan, who was chugging down a 45 year-old man's cock-popsicle while his wife filmed her husband getting his dick sucked. His wife was down on one knee, really trying to get the blowjob angle right as Jordan blew her husband impressively. They both wanted to be able to view this BJ later.

"That chick is gonna pop his freakin' balls inside-out with how hard she's sucking that thing! His penis is gonna get a permanent hickey from all that sucking she's giving the cock-head!"

Jordan was blowing this woman's husband in just her bra and panties, now. The heat of the sun and the exertion from performing over 40 blowjobs made her wary of dehydration. She had swallowed plenty of thick cum, which would tide her over until her break at three.

The two young girls went back to watching Kristi, as she finished up her group-BJ with the four black men.

"She's a swallower...she's gonna swallow it...ooo, I'm so mad..."

"She's chugging that cum, mmmm, he's really blowing a fat load, isn't he..."

"Sucking big black cock, swallowing 4 cum-loads..."

"WE should work the BJ booth next year, I can learn to suck dick like that! Vanessa, we gotta practice. Let's totally make it a goal to blow at The Booth next year..."

"Let's!"

Both girls talked excitedly while Kristi swallowed the last load of cum.

"Baby-girl, I ain't nev-uh, NEV-UH had a dick-suckin' like dat. You done sucked my cock limp-as-shrimp, sweetie-pie." D-Loc zipped his big, black blow-wand up, shaking his head with wonder.

"She jus'bout popped my right ball, blowing me so thorough."

Rottie gave his do-raggled homeboy JT a pound.

"Dat was rite, shuh-ga. *Real* rite."

Kristi was still on her knees, eyes wide, her right hand down the front of her shorts. She was hot and wet; blowing black cock got her pussy *steaming*, every time.

"I'll suck your cocks anytime you want, guys. Blowjobs, rimjobs, anything. That was so rad. If you ever need a good BJ, just give me a call. I can't blow enough black cock...sooo big and tasty..." Kristi took a deep breath, enamored.

She jumped up off her knees nimbly and quickly typed her cell number into Rottie's bling'en phone.

"Call me anytime...I'll suck your dicks dry for free; that was amazing."

"Baby, you gotchore-seff a deal! You give a BJ like a blowjob-sorceress! Sho'nuff. Sho-E-nuff"

"Mad skills blowing my pipe, boo-boo. Mad skills." D-Loc gave Kristi a hug, her naked breasts pressing into his Knick's jersey.

"Peace, baby-girl. Give you a call on dat cellular."

"We out, princess. Thanks for the *dyno* knob-job."

"Payce, girl! I'm gonna needta break off dat mouf again rite quick...Imma call you..."

"Dawg, we beat dat mouf UP!"

"Bye, guys! See-ya later!"

Kristi waved good-bye to the four black men she had just blown and then got on her knees, eager as ever to blow the next customer of the day.

-13-

Neil was a 21 year old college student at Johnson & Wales who had stopped by the Bridgeport Fair -specifically- for the Blowjob Booth event. He had just transferred from USC this spring and had heard just about every guy in his dorm raving about the $20 blowjobs at the Bridgeport Fair every summer. Since he had a work-study program here just outside of the city, he was conveniently in town for the blow-fest here at the Bridgeport Fair. Neil was a tremendous fan of blowjobs, and had heard these girls were not only greatly adept at sucking dick and swallowing cum, but were also, as a requirement, smoking hot. Good-looking cocksuckers? Neil wasn't going to miss this event, no sir.

He had arrived at about 3 pm and had been waiting in line for an hour behind about 15-20 other BJ-seeking customers in the Bare-naked Blowjob line. He had heard of Teagan Rousseau, even just being here 3 short months, and badly wanted to experience one of her mythically satisfying blowjobs for himself. He had seen pictures of her online for her Blowjob Championships she'd won awhile ago in Los Angeles, and she was lookin' *fine*.

After a long wait, Neil was finally at the head of the line, just woozy for a really good dick-sucking. He impatiently watched the large, muscle-bound doorman with the shaved head at the entrance to the tent, waiting for his turn. He noticed the gripped silver handgun in a leather holster on this muscleman's belt. The bouncer stroked his pirate-black goatee and peered in the tent after just 2 minutes, and motioned Neil over.

"Your turn, buddy! Watch out...you've never had a BJ like this before, bro, believe me," The large man chuckled heartily, his chest shaking impressively.

The hulk deposited Neil's $30 in a tidy cashbox on the small card table to his right. "She sucks a really mean dick, m'man."

"I'm, uh, hoping so. I've heard." Neil straightened his baseball cap and tried to look calm. He was so excited to get his cock sucked by this meat-blowing beauty that he was near conniptions. The bouncer clapped his back chummily, ushering him toward his most unforgettable blowjob experience.

Neil slipped into the BNBJ tent, the doorman holding open the opaque curtain that hung in the entryway of the tent for privacy.

Mrs. Rousseau was just finishing wiping her face with a towel; her nude, tan body glistening with a healthy sheen of sweat. Neil immediately felt a zing of fresh excitement and popped a healthy boner, involuntarily. Damn, those pictures on the net weren't touch-up bullshit, she was gorgeous. He was going to get his dick sucked by -this- beautiful woman? Holy shitballs! There was a fan lazily swishing back and forth in the corner of the tent, making a lulling "zzzzzzzzz" by the small fridge provided for Mrs. Rousseau's in-between-blowjob breaks.

Her last customer, a messy-haired college kid looking dazed with a goofy grin on his face, shuffled past Neil remarking "Far-out, man. Totally far-out." Neil smiled widely. He could imagine. He had butterflies in his stomach.

"Here for a bare-naked blowjob?" Mrs. Rousseau smiled at Neil, taking his hand. She led him over to the plush Lazy Boy that was provided for the blowjob-recipient, her bountiful ass bouncing jauntily as she walked ahead of him. She turned Neil to face her, looking in his eyes saucily.

"Take your shoes off, relax! Get your dick sucked!" She kindly ribbed.

Mrs. Rousseau half-pushed, half-sat Neil down and positioned her kneeling-pillow between his spread legs on the deep, cream-colored carpet.

"Oh, ok. Sorry. This is my first time in the Blowjob Tent." Neil untied his shoes and took his belt off.

"I can tell!" Mrs. Rousseau smiled warmly, taking a sip of bottled water. She tilted her head to the side. "What I provide here is a dick-sucking you'll never forget, in the nude. You don't have to do a thing! Ready to get your cock sucked dry, kid?"

"Uh, yeah. Definitely." Neil sat rigidly in the recliner, a little nervous. "This kinda looks like a living room in here. I like it," he said dumbly.

"Yep! It's comfy. We're all alone in here. You can imagine being in your own living room in here, getting your meat blown! Do you have a girlfriend who sucks your cock regularly for you?"Mrs. Rousseau pulled her hair back in a sexy little ponytail with an orange hair-tie.

"No, not at the moment." Neil was enjoying looking in her eyes. She was a very pretty woman.

"Well, that's what I'm here for! I'll suck that cock so good, you'll be set for the rest of the month on blowjobs. I suck great cock." Mrs. Rousseau winked at Neil. "It's important for a young man like you to get a good ball-draining blowjob on a regular basis. Helps your relaxation level."

"You're really hot. I mean, beautiful. You're beautiful."

"You think so? Thank you! I'm a hot piece of ass, if I do say so myself." Mrs. Rousseau wiggled her ample buttocks flirtatiously in front of Neil's face, then joggled her tits playfully, bouncing them together. They were mouth-watering. Neil was staring at her curvaceous hips and ass, studying this pretty woman who was about to blow him. Mrs. Rousseau had a smooth, well-toned stomach. His erection was *throbbing* now.

"Let's get this bad-boy out and blow it! Drain these balls!" She kneeled in front of him, ass stuck prominently in the air. Neil liked the way her full breasts looked, pressed into the seat of the recliner between his legs. She unzipped his Abercrombie cargo shorts and yanked them off, along with his boxers, licking her lips. Neil pulled his Quicksilver shirt off.

"This is the 46th dick I'm going to suck today, and it's only 4 pm! I suck cock until 8:30 tonight."

"Wow, that's a lot of dicks to suck in one day. You must've made a lot of money so far. What time did you start giving blowjobs?" Neil was babbling.

"That's nothing'! I've sucked almost 250 cocks to-completion about 10 years ago, in one day at the fair! That was a lot of cum to swallow...I started sucking dick at about 12:15 today." Mrs. Rousseau pulled out Neil's terrifically engorged meat-stick and squeezed the base firmly.

"Now I'm gonna suck your dick..." She engulfed Neil's blow-wand with her full, wet lips and swallowed it down to the ball-sack with a smooth "Schluuuuuup!"

"I, uh..." Neil had never been blown like this before. This lady was a really hungry cocksucker. It was a supernatural feeling, this silky-wet blowjob. He immediately recognized her mouth as being in a league light years beyond the handful of girls that had blown him at college parties. College girls sometimes sucked good dick, and they usually swallowed willingly, but the attentive expertise wasn't there. This blowjob was mesmerizing. His meat was getting so sloppily devoured...

"I'm gonna blow this pipe soooo gooooood..." Mrs. Rousseau was practically *eating* his meat, slurping and swallowing it to the ball-sack and back, tits pressed firmly against Neil's thighs.

Neil took shallow breaths, eyes fixed on this voluptuous cock-blowing fiend kneeling in front of him. And she -was- a fiend, she was inhaling his meat-toy, blowing it with enchantment, savoring it like true love. Her head bobbed up and down, sucking his aching meat with such fantastic wet suction and steady pressure. She was *gobbling* his cock down.

Neil's balls were tightening quickly, his cock had been getting sucked for only about 60- seconds. He usually experienced trouble blowing his load in a girl's mouth, even though he relished blowjobs above intercourse.

"Cum in my mouth, baby. Blow a fat load of ball-batter right on my tongue..." Mrs. Rousseau looked up at him with big, doe-like blowjob eyes. Her nipples were hard, her mouth wetly salivating. Her lips, tongue, and mouth continued to expertly pump his meat.

"I've never had my dick sucked like this...not ever...mmmm what a blowjob..." Neil was feeling dizzy and his mind swam; such a dreamy blowjob from such a sexy cocksucker. He gazed at her slick, nude body and her pretty bobbing head.

Mrs. Rousseau stuffed Neil's whole cock down her deep, deep throat and suckled his swollen ball-sack into her mouth simultaneously. She crammed his meat and ball-sack both into her slutty cocksucker's mouth. She sucked all the cock-and-balls Neil had to offer with one big, sloppy "Slurrrrrrp, slurrrrrrrrrp, slogggggggggg," pussy wet, moaning lowly. She was playing with her trim little pussy, blowing this college boy's meat on her knees. Mrs. Rousseau loved sucking cock.

Neil's cock grew ultimately, improbably stiff and his balls and prostate were fully-loaded.

"Yeah...oh, man, I'm gonna c-"

Neil pumped hot, thick cum into Mrs. Rousseau's mouth, a double-gulp load of nut-mustard he had been saving up for this most-coveted, ball-draining BJ Queen.

"Mmmmmmmmm..."

Mrs. Rousseau moaned while gulping down this thick milkshake-of-a-load, swallowing cum for the 46th time today.

"Whoa...." Neil's cock spurted a few last drops of cum from the bottom of his balls and prostate, and his body went pleasantly limp in the deep recliner.

Mrs. Rousseau continued to slurp softly on his cock's shaft and head, cleaning it with her mouth. She sucked a small drop of cum from the slick, spit-drenched head, squeezing just below the glans to extract every last drop of ball-batter. Her pussy ached, wet and hot. Blowjobs always got her hot; sucking dick was a compulsion for this cock-sucking aficionado.

"How's that for a good ball-draining blowjob!" Mrs. Rousseau smiled at Neil, and gave his ball-sack at wet kiss.

"That was amazing. That was totally...rad. I, uh, thanks." Neil blinked, finally remembering to breath regularly. He looked at the woman who had just swallowed his cum. Such a pretty woman. He wouldn't forget this blowjob; he wasn't sure it had really happened. Whoa.

"No sweat! Thank you for giving me such a stiff pipe to blow! That's quite a boner you popped there...you've got a hard-on like a rock, wow. When was the last time you got your dick sucked?"

"I haven't been blown for over a month, so I've just been jacking off to blowjob porn..."

"Blowjob porn! Ha, ha! You need the real thing. That dick needs sucking more often, by the looks of those blue-balls you had, coming in here." Mrs. Rousseau cupped his ball-sack and gave it a friendly tug.

"That was hands-down the best blowjob I have ever had, ever heard about, or ever imagined. I never cum that fast from blowjobs. That was like you flipped a switch on my penis with your tongue. How do you make your throat feel like that? It feels 10 times better than the tightest, wettest pussy." Neil was feeling a tremendously pleasant post-blowjob euphoria.

"Practice, kid. I've sucked a couple thousand dicks in the last 25 years, and every dick I suck, I learn a little more, I get a little better at blowing cock! I consider cock-sucking to be an art form. Blowjobs are one of the most important skills in America. Girls are starting to learn that. Blowing a professor or boss can get you farther than studying or hard work ever will!"

"It sounds like you really take blowjobs seriously. I know it sure felt that way when you were blowing me. Thanks again." Neil stood up, unsteady, still a little dizzy from the hallowed BJ he had just received, and grabbed his clothes.

"Sucking dick is my passion! My avocation. I used to give blowjobs for a living. I've sucked cock at fairs in over 15 states. Blown lots of boys for lots of cash! It's been a blast."

Mrs. Rousseau got up off her knees, stretching and grabbed a paper towel, wiping the spit off her chin and breasts. Her nude body was quite a form to behold. She opened the fridge and grabbed a blueberry Yoplait Yogurt cup. She peeled the cap.

"Glad you enjoyed your bee-jay! I'll be here tomorrow as well, if you want a really good dick-sucking again!"

"That was totally worth it. I'll keep that in mind. You are terrific. Damn." Neil plopped his Boston Red Sox cap back on, shaking his head in mild awe.

"Thanks again for the cum!" Mrs. Rousseau waved to Neil, walking after him to the entrance of the Bare-naked Blowjob Tent for the next customer to blow. Neil stepped out into the perfect 73 degree weather and grinned to the next blowjob customer waiting in line, "Far-out, man. Totally far-out." The gorilla-sized doorman gave a hearty chuckle at this routine; he had heard it more than a few times today.

Mrs. Rousseau poked her head out of the tent and chirped, "Who's next to have his cock sucked! Who's the lucky guy getting blown next! C'mon in!"

-14-

As Kristi, Jordan, and Teagan sucked cock into the late afternoon and into the evening, the crowd provided a steady supply of dicks to suck and cum-loads to swallow for the three lovely BJ girls. Plenty of video footage was shot by girlfriends and wives, and hundreds of men went home happy, their dicks limp from such proficient, mind-boggling blowjobs. Not a single cock went un-sucked, not a pair of balls left un-emptied into a willing, wet mouth. It had been an exceptional day of dick-sucking shenanigans and cock-blowing entertainment. The large comment box was brimming with customer feedback like "FUCKIN' AMAZING BJ HOLY SHIT" and "I'm in love...Brigeport BJ Booth Forever," and "Beautiful girls, stupendous blowjobs...two thumbs way, way-the-hell up!"

At a few minutes before the half-past-8 closing time, Kristi and Jordan both sucked their last BJ Booth cocks of the day. Kristi, still topless, smiled up at her last blowjob-patron of the day.

He was a man of around 30 who looked like he had just made it to the BJ Booth after work before it closed; he was wearing a grey suit, the tie loosened casually.

"Hey! You're the last dick I'm sucking tonight for the fair...any special requests? Whatever you'd like...!"

"Really? You mean, like, peeing in your mouth or something?"

"Sure! Is that what you want?" Kristi was amused.

"Wow, really? Can I? You don't mind?"

"Oh, why not! Pee in my mouth whenever you're ready...I'll swallow it. Then I'll blow you good and swallow your cum, too! How's that sound?" Kristi took her hair out of the pineapple bun she'd put it up in earlier in the day, and flipped it behind her shoulders.

The man unzipped his pants, very pleased with this unexpected coup during closing-time at the BJ Booth. He loved a pee-swallowing almost as much as he loved a good blowjob from a pretty teenage girl like this one.

"Whenever you're ready." Kristi leaned forward on her knees, cute butt stuck out. The young businessman stared at her adorable butt-crack.

Kristi's last customer took a luxurious, steaming pee in Kristi's wide-open mouth, he relished the sound of his hot, acrid urine collecting in the back of her pretty mouth. He peed for about 20 seconds, and squeezed the last couple drops out of the glans, shaking his dick in Kristi's mouth. Kristi swallowed his urine with a loud "Gulp!" and smiled up at him.

"Better? Now...how 'bout a great blowjob before you and I both go home?"

She popped his still-limp cock into her warm mouth and in no time had him blown up to full size.