The Blowjob Booth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-15-

Jordan finished her last blowjob, swallowing her 119th load of cum for the day. Getting up off her knees, which were a little sore from supporting her weight during all the dick-sucking, she said good-night to the customer and ran over to fetch her jeans and shoes. She'd been sucking cock barefoot and in just her underwear since this afternoon. She stretched her arms and legs, popping a few Cottonelle wet-wipes out of the container provided at each BJ girl's station. She dabbed her face and cheeks, cleaning off spit and pre-cum. She'd hardly missed a drop of nut-mustard today, swallowing all cum-loads in-entirety.

Kristi was shortly joining Jordan on her side of the BJ Booth-grounds, trotting over, still topless.

"Hey! How'd it go with you? Crazy dick-sucking, huh!"

"All I have to say is "BLOWJOBS ARE BETTER THAN ANY JOB!" Jordan jumped up and down, hands on Kristi's shoulders, screaming. Kristi jumped up and down, as well, clapping.

"How much *fun* is it, sucking dick for cash? I think I sucked almost 150 cocks today..."

"I got to blow soooo much dick, so many thick cocks to suck..." Jordan was partially-delirious, a post-blowjob-orgy euphoria setting in.

"BJs, BJs, BJs, and more BEE-JAYS!!" Jordan was skipping around.

"I sucked a lot of black cock today-"

"Omigosh, me too! I was blowin' big black meat regularly for like 5 or 6 customers in a row...I got some goooood big, black dick-sucking in. Suck, suck suck! Big black, black dicks!"

Kristi nodded sympathetically, laughing. Jordan could be quite hyper. She absolutely loved eating big black meat.

"Did you have any double or triple-load cum-loads to swallow? I love that. When I've got 2 or more loads of cum in my mouth to swallow at once...I got to swallow a triple-load today at around 5-"

"Holy CRAP I sucked so much cock, I sucked soooooo much cock today...swallowed so much cum...blowjobs, blowjobs, blowjobs!"

"Kristi! Jordan! Excellent job tonight, ladies." Jerome, head of security for the BJ Booth, had approached them in their babbling cum-drugged delerium. He was stoked.

"Hey, Jerome! Thanks. We had loads of fun. We were just talking about all the dick we sucked-"

"*So* much dick got sucked!" Jordan piped in cutely.

"You two girls did terrific. Teagan's gonna be really proud of you. Let's see, the two of you sucked 262 dicks combined, Teagan gave 166 BJs...that's over $10,000! And we've still got tomorrow! Damn fine performance, ladies."

"$10,000?! Holy crap! We totally RULE!" Kristi performed a funny little Karate-kick.

"Thank you, we totally had a blast. So rad." Jordan and Kristi slapped a high-five.

"I'm due back at administration to drop off the loot and pay the guys...top-notch work tonight, girls. Really spectacular."

"Thank you so much!"

"Thanks, Jerome! See you tomorrow?"

"You know it!" Jerome smiled, gave the girls a big "thumbs-up", and walked briskly toward the Admin. Building. He was a tall, easy-going fellow; a pro at running a secure BJ Booth.

"Let's go find Mrs. R. and tell'er the stats for the day!" Kristi suggested, heading up the small hill to grab her stuff.

"She's gonna be *psyched*!" Jordan followed Kristi's lead.

Both Kristi and Jordan grabbed their book-bags and phones, and headed toward the Bare-naked Blowjob tent. The tear-down crew was starting to move in, removing the ropes and picking up the litter and beer cans that were sprinkled across the Blowjob Booth's lot.

-16-

"Mrs. Rousseau? You here?" Kristi and Jordan poked their heads in the tent. The large air-conditioner was tranquilly buzzing like a big, sleepy bee. No sign of Mrs. R. in here.

"She's probably with Reese at the Admin. Office, I want to catch her before they head out..."

Jordan took a quick peak in Mrs. Rousseau's private bathroom, shaking her head knowingly.

"No, I know exactly where she is! C'mon, follow me!" Jordan raced out of the tent without waiting for Kristi.

"Jordie, wait! Where is she...!"

Kristi, who was quite the little sprinter, caught up to Jordan easily. She was a healthy girl.

"She's giving a blowjob! But she's not blowing Reese...!" Jordan laughed, nearly out of breath already.

"Really? Whose dick is she sucking-"

Kristi slowed down, realizing. Duh. She should have known: Mrs. Rousseau liked sucking lots and lots of cock, right?

"Is she blowing the whole security team? Didn't she suck their dicks earlier-"

"Dude! She didn't blow all of them! And they're all so studly and buff...I call didbs on blowing Jerome! Oooo I'll bet he has a big cock that needs sucking..."

"You little hooker! I want to suck Jerome's dick!" Kristi was laughing, outrunning Jordan like a cute, blonde antelope. "He's so handsome..."

"No way! I get the first BJ! I want to drain those balls, fresh!" Jordan squeaked, worn-out from this last-leg sprint.

"Do you really think she's sucking all 10-or-12 cocks by herself right now? She's like a blowjob-giving genie..."

"One way to find out!" Jordan was laughing, panting heavily. She'd had quite a work-out today.

The girls ran playfully toward the Administration Offices at the entrance to the Bridgeport Fair, to find Mrs. Rousseau. As always, when there were dicks to be sucked and balls to be drained, Kristi and Jordan were right on the case.

-The End-