The Book of David Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

"Wow, that was incredible," Cherys finally broke the silence as the last rays of sunlight dipped out of sight. We'd spent the last fifteen minutes or so just watching the sunset from our high perch, enjoying the swirl of colors on the horizon before all faded to grey.

I let my eyes get used to the new view of the city, all lit up and without any daylight to illuminate it. Once I felt the moment pass, I squeezed her hand.

Cherys turned to me. "I've never been on a date even close to this. The whole day has been amazing and just this morning seems like it was ages ago. I never even knew you'd be capable of planning this."

"Well, to be fair, I had a lot of help on the planning thing. And really, this is what happens when we grow up. When I was a teenager, all I thought about was sex and maybe a little football. Dating was going to McDonald's after the game."

"I'm glad we grew up," she squeezed my hand. "This night has been so wonderful."

"It's not over yet," I squeezed back. Still holding onto her, I slid myself out of the chair. And then I lifted her hand palm down and bent over as if to kiss it. Instead, I looked right into the eyes of my date and said, "Shall we dance?"

***

"Oh, my, gawd..." Cherys sighed. "I think I just had an orgasm," she panted into my ear quietly.

Not quietly enough. A middle-aged lady not three feet away from us stumbled in her dance partner's grasp and her eyes went wide.

The heavy thumping of my heartbeat, drowning my hearing only moments ago, was slowing down and silencing enough so that I realized the current song was over. The rest of the outside world began to fade into focus around me as I realized that I had a gorgeous brunette draped over my body in a manner not quite appropriate for public company.

My lips actually felt bruised after their recent abuse. Cherys was panting into my ear, still grinding her crotch over my leg with the hem of her dress hiked up perhaps a little too high so she could straddle my thigh.

Gently, I pried her off of me and stood her up just as the next song began to play.

Her gaze was liquid and flecked with a golden sparkle as she looked right into my eyes. "Enough dancing. Take me to bed."

I nodded and then we were walking away. If the valet could get my car in less than a minute I was freakin' going to tip him twenty bucks.

***

We were still several minutes away from Amber's house and Cherys had been squirming in her seat for the past fifteen. Somehow, I didn't doubt that there would be a wet spot on the seat when she got out.

"Yes, it hurt."

I turned my head in confusion. "What?"

Cherys beamed at me and giggled. "It hurt when I fell out of the heavens."

I looked at Cherys as if she'd just spoken Swahili. "Huh?"

"I'll bet this dress will look even better in a puddle on the floor."

Well that was a pleasant vision. But I was still confused.

"Here's a quarter," she held out her hand pinching empty air. "Go call your mom and tell her you met the woman you're going to marry."

"Cherys, what are you talking about?"

She laughed, that manic expression coming back into her eyes and I was beginning to get a little worried. She must have caught the expression on my face because she visibly tried to calm herself.

"Sorry, it's just that I've heard so many bad pickup lines from guys trying to get into my pants. I was just remembering some of the really cliché ones."

She was still trembling with sexual energy and I got the idea that if she didn't calm down a bit, she would slip back into her mania. Some people can only be kept on edge for so long.

"Well," I began as I let my right hand drift down her thigh. "It's a good thing for me you're not wearing any pants." And with that, I slipped my hand beneath the hem of her dress and brought my fingers up to her crotch.

Cherys gasped and instantly spread her legs to give me better access. A moment later, my index and middle fingers slid past the strap of her thong panties and into her soaked pussy. "Oh, gawd..." she groaned.

I was inside just long enough to get my fingers wet, and then I pulled back enough so that I could rub against her clit.

Cherys jerked so hard it was a good thing she was belted in. And then her torso hung forward like a dead weight, tensing the seatbelt which was now holding her up. She quivered and spasmed and panted without restraint as my fingers worked their way back and forth, circling around her nub gently while I tried to split my focus between the road and her.

Barely two minutes passed before Cherys moaned, "Oh, David!" She jerked hard against the seatbelt, her body going rigid, and she gasped until her mouth was open but no sound was coming out. I could actually feel the deluge coming out onto my hand.

A minute later, she sagged back against the seat, momentarily calmed by her orgasm. I went to pull my hand away, but Cherys grabbed my wrist and then brought my soaked hand up to her face.

I couldn't resist looking over as she parted her lips and sucked my two fingers into her mouth. I was happy to see that while she was still quite aroused, there was no trace of the manic intensity in her eyes.

And then we had arrived.

***

Amber opened the door for us. She had reasoned that if the mere sight of her somehow made us not want to go through with this, then we probably shouldn't.

But Cherys just walked up and hugged my girlfriend. "Thank you, Amber. For everything."

Amber hugged her back and then pointed down the hallway. I stopped and kissed her on the lips, then took Cherys' hand and led the way.

I opened one of the guest bedrooms, and realized that Amber had outdone herself. Cherys gasped the moment she saw it as well.

Waiting for us was a four-poster bed with wispy, translucent white drapery. Several candles were scattered about and a red carpet of rose petals led the way. Cherys wasn't about to waste any more time, and I had no more verbal objections left.

Cherys led me inside and then planted my butt on the bed. She stepped back then, letting me have a clear view of her entire body as she twisted her torso and presented me with her best profile.

So elegant, so gorgeous. With her hair back and shimmering and that seductive smile on her face, I was enraptured. Her eyes were dancing and--

Oops. Her dress fell to the floor. I had no more time to wax poetic. Good fucking lord those tits were HUGE. And when Cherys unclasped the strapless bra, the damn things only seemed even bigger.

I'd seen these melons before on several occasions. But somehow, some way, they looked even rounder and fuller than I remembered. Maybe it was because I knew I was about to get my hands on them. Before my very eyes, the nipples hardened and pointed out at me like twin eraser nubs.

The next time I blinked, Cherys had managed to get fully and completely naked. Her pussy was freshly shaven and promised to be oh, so, silky smooth. Her ass was still tight and firm. Ah, the freshness of youth now fully balanced with adult womanhood.

"David..." she said coyly in a quiet voice. "You're wearing way too many clothes."

I gulped. "Couldn't help it. I didn't want to waste a single second of watching you undress."

"Well, let me help you," she stalked forward and put her hands to my collar. But rather than unbutton me, she jerked my head forward and then planted her lips on mine.

I actually moaned into the kiss and then she was unbuttoning my shirt without breaking our liplock. Once it was undone she tugged me out of the sleeves and then lifted her head away so she could whip my undershirt over my head. I was trembling by the time she got to my pants.

I'd been waiting for nearly a decade to do this with her. Cherys was my ultimate fantasy, pure physical perfection. You'd think another few minutes of waiting wouldn't matter. Not so. Suddenly I was the manic one, ripping my shoes and socks off. I physically seized Cherys around her hips and back and then turned and planted her across the bed.

My eyes were wild as I clambered atop her body and hooked my feet inside hers to spread her legs to the side. I settled my crotch over hers, the angry hard rod of my cock nudging its way over her wet pussy. I growled with an inner instinct, the lust-powered drive to conquer a beautiful female and inject her with my sperm.

Cherys seemed to let me manhandle her, her body going limp beneath me and acquiescent as she resigned herself to letting me take her. And then I saw the look that made me stop almost instantly.

Her head had lolled to the side and a tear dribbled out from one corner of her eye. And instantly I felt the rage dissipate. With one hand, I turned Cherys' face to me and with the other I stroked her hair along her scalp.

She looked into my eyes and I saw a ray of hope in them. And with infinite calmness, I leaned down and gently rubbed my lips over hers. She gasped into my kiss, and then she pulled me down firmly, but not frantically, and we melted into each other's embrace.

When we ran out of air, I pulled back to breath and then began kissing my way across her chin, down her neck, and along her shoulder. Perhaps a little faster than I usually would, I got down to her cleavage and then like a child discovering a fabulous new toy, I got my hands around her tits and began to suckle around them with sincere delight.

Even flat on her back, the mounds barely sagged to the sides and her hot flesh felt so firm in my grasp. I felt an electric thrill pass through me when Cherys moaned in pleasure, even though I was probably manhandling her breasts rather roughly. I was in heaven.

Cherys laughed at the lavish attention I was paying to her tits, and she let me spend a good few minutes just worshipping them in all their glory.

But when I made a move to go lower, she caught my head and pulled me back to her. "But I want to lick you," I complained.

"Been there, done that." Her hands came up around my face and my pouting expression. "Later, I promise. But I want to feel your cock inside me."

I smiled and then rolled over onto my back, getting my head into a comfortable position on a pillow. I made a conscious decision that if we were truly going to have sex, Cherys had to be the one to take me inside her. I couldn't be the one to 'take' her virginity. "Come and get it baby. If you want it, it's all yours tonight."

She smiled and then moved to settle her hips over me. I couldn't decide where to look first: her beautiful face and perfect cheekbones, her swaying tits now looking even bigger with her leaning forward, or the glistening wetness of her bare pussy and the pink inner lips being spread apart by her own hands as Cherys got herself into position.

In the end, I worked my way from the top down and then we both watched our crotches come together, and Cherys sat herself down onto me. We watched the mushroom head wedge open her personal gateway to heaven. We listened to her gasp as the crown passed through. And we both moaned as the shaft gradually disappeared until I was fully buried and our bodies were fully merged as one.

This was it. I was inside Cherys.

She leaned down and kissed me, and I wrapped my arms around her back, stroking her tenderly as she simply got used to the filling sensation. And when she lay her head on my shoulder and hugged me back, she sighed, "It's so warm... and so hard..."

Once she got control of her breathing, Cherys sat back up. I was once again treated to the wonderful view of her full naked body from top to bottom. She put her hands on the back of her head and arched her back, thrusting her tits in my direction while she stretched and then began to rotate her hips counterclockwise.

"Oh, fuck... this is sooo much better than Fred." Cherys' voice was coming in whimpers as she continued moving. I simply lay there and enjoyed the feeling and emotional high of being with her.

"Oh, gawd. David, FUCK me," she gasped, planting her hands on my chest and flexing her legs to start raising herself up and dropping down in steady rhythm.

I did my best to comply, getting my hands onto her hips and using them as leverage to thrust my hips up and into her with every stroke. Gradually, we both sped up and increased the strength of each lunge until we were flinging our bodies at one another and I was yanking her body down around my shaft.

Cherys tossed her head back and lolled side to side, whimpering constantly and squeezing her eyes shut to focus on the sensations crawling up her spine. "I can't believe I'm actually fucking you," she gasped.

"Me neither," I said with relish, and then put my energy back into fucking her. Still in rapturous wonder, I reached my hands up to her tits, palming her nipples and then pinching slightly with my finger tips as if I could guide her thrusting by her breasts.

I had to taste them again, so I sat up and took the nearest one in between my lips. This set a fresh burst of whimpers from Cherys' end as she stopped pumping and went back to rotating her hips around my pole as if she was in the middle of a Latin dance.

"Bite them. Bite my nipples," she begged.

I was only too happy to oblige. And at the moment my teeth grazed her nipple, she went off.

"YESSSSSS!" Cherys cried happily as she felt the climax coursing through her. This was no silent orgasm, she yelled loud enough to alert the neighbors.

I simply tried to hold on for the ride as Cherys' torso quivered and thrashed around. Her boob became dislodged from my mouth, but she clutched my head and crammed my face into her cleavage, suffocating me. My left hand was wrapped around her back and my right was palming her ass, and she was shaking so hard I was worried she would crack my back.

In the end, her body went limp and she toppled off me flat onto her back, panting heavily with her eyes closed.

I was quickly kneeling over her with a concerned look. "You okay?"

My fears were allayed when she cracked a smile, even though her eyes were closed. "My first cum with a man," she said brightly. Then her eyes opened and she flashed her sparkling irises. Her arms went up. "Come back inside me. It's time for you to cum."

Smirking, I got myself into a missionary position and settled myself down, enjoying the exquisite sensations of my cock sliding deep into her.

Cherys was happy with my return, humming happily. And then we were moving together. Ex-lesbian or not, Cherys' sexual motions were instinctive and natural. She bucked her hips back at me and rolled her body with our motions. She stretched her arms behind her and stretched languorously as we moved in rhythm. My lips were everywhere: her forehead, her nose, her lips, her cheeks, her neck, her chest, and especially her breasts.

Damn I was getting close. Cherys picked up the urgency in my thrusting and she grasped my shoulders and looked right into my eyes. "Cum for me, David," she cooed into my ear.

A thought came to me. "Are you protected?" I gasped in desperation.

"Cum for me," she repeated in that husky voice.

And then I was at my limit. Pinching my eyebrows together in pain and with a heave that violated every instinct I had, at the last second I pulled out. Instantly, my hand was around my cock, pumping furiously as I leaned up and over Cherys' body.

Everything next kind of happened in slow motion. I actually watched the first jet fly out of me, arcing through the air in a perfect streamer of creamy white, like an overcooked noodle or something. And then I saw it fall in a line across Cherys' golden skin, starting high on her chest and then tracing back towards me, running over her right breast just inside the nipple and then finishing in a broken line as it fell off the cliff of her tit and continued for an inch beneath.

The second shot only made it across her belly. And then the rest I was jacking out the general vicinity of her bellybutton.

And all that was left in the air was the sound of us both panting. We'd done it. I'd had sex with my fantasy girl. I'd been the first man inside of her. And as I sunk to the bed beside her, my lips immediately sought out hers and we came together for a new kiss.

When we both caught our breath, Cherys looked straight into my eyes. "Thank you."

My head was still spinning. "After a cum like that, I should be thanking YOU."

"I mean it. Thank you, for everything." She turned to face me, adoration in her eyes and my cum still drying on her naked body. "Thank you for being my friend. Thank you for cuddling with me when I wanted to feel warm and protected. Thank you for not having sex with me at the barbecue. It wouldn't have been right. And thank you so much for this day... and night, you've given me. I couldn't have imagined anything better."

I smiled and touched my hand to her face. "It was truly my pleasure."

She leaned in and kissed me again. This time, the adoration in her eyes had been replaced by naked lust. "So... how soon can we do it again?"

I barked a laugh. "You should've tried to do this to me in High School. I was a lot faster then."

"Yeah, well Ellie got the speed machine. I'm happy I got the experienced Casanova."

"Tell you what. Let's get in the shower and get you cleaned off. By the time we're done, I'm sure we'll both be ready to play some more."

***

Cherys didn't quite wait until we were done with the shower. She had really enjoyed soaping up my cock and when she was done rinsing me off, she knelt right there in the shower to check how clean I was... with her mouth.

A few minutes later, I couldn't wait any longer so I hurriedly toweled us off and dragged her back into the bedroom.

Cherys beat me to the bed, clambering onto all fours with her ass sticking back at me from the edge of the bed. "Fuck me doggy style," she ordered. "I always got off so well when Danielle wore a strap-on and did me this way."

For some reason, the thought of my big sister fucking Cherys with a strap-on was only a turn-on. I felt no moral hiccup over thinking of my sister that way. So with eager anticipation, I stepped behind her and shoved my cock in to the hilt.

"Oh, yeah... Oh, yeah..." Cherys was chanting as I happily plugged away. Having already cum once I knew I would be good for a long while. At least until Cherys' next words came out.

"I want you to fuck me in the ass."

I stopped thrusting and my eyes flew open.

"Do you have any idea how many times Danielle shoved Fred up my ass while I was fantasizing about you?" She giggled. "Or how many times I shoved Fred up her ass and whispered naughty thoughts about you?"

Oh, hell. Now was an iron bar, a fact that Cherys did not fail to notice. She wriggled her butt at me and clamped down with all her inner muscles around my shaft, and for a second I thought I was going to blow in her right then and there.

"C'mon, David. You promised we'd do as much as I wanted."

"Uh, let me see if I can find something to use as lube."

"Fuck it," Cherys spat. "Just spread my cheeks and shove it in."

As ready as I was to do just that, experience told me otherwise. I dipped my hand around her hips and brought it up to her pussy. My fingerpads lightly glided across her clit, sending a shiver down Cherys' body and causing her to squirm enticingly.

As I pulled my cock out of her, I replaced it with my fingers, scooping inside to coat myself as much as possible. And then with a steady touch, I pressed my index finger to her rear hole.

"Ahhh..." Cherys sighed as the digit made its way inside. I wiggled around for a moment and then brought up the second finger. Already she was widening up for me. Clearly, this girl was used to shoving things into her ass.

I left both fingers in her ass while I reintroduced my cock to Cherys' pussy, causing a fresh gasp at my intrusion. "Yeah, coat that fucker. Can you feel how wet I am for you? I'm dumping out so much honey your dick is going to slide right into my ass. Go on, do it! Fuck my ass! Fuck it!"