The Book of David Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the lady wished. I backed out and then placed the head of my cock at her anus. Cherys just leaned over, bracing a shoulder against the bed so she could reach back with both hands and spread her own asscheeks for me. How much more of an invitation did I need?

I gripped her thighs and once I felt settled, I started pushing forward. With surprising ease, I popped through and then began the slow descent into Cherys' bowels.

She let out a loud groan and kept moaning until I was fully embedded in her asshole. "Fuuuuuuck..." she sighed. "So fucking full..."

At last, Cherys let go of her buttcheeks and managed to prop herself back on all fours. She craned her head around to me, her silky dark hair hanging off to the far side and her mouth gaping open in a sensuous pant. "Now start pumping."

So I began.

"Ungh, ungh, UUUNGH" she was moaning with every thrust. Her ass was a fiery furnace, and she had exquisite muscle control back there. Her inner membrane powerfully collapsed around me, squeezing tight with every pull out, trying to get more friction or lock me inside of her. And then she rippled and relaxed as I glided forth once again.

"Fuck my ass, David. Fuck my ass..." she chanted. "Oh, shit. David's actually fucking my ass!" She started giggling, and then on my next thrust in her giggles jumped in pitch and she squealed as a new orgasm overtook her.

"FUCK!" she cried and came, her muscles now clamping down on me so hard I couldn't move. And when it was done, her limbs turned to jello and she collapsed face down onto the bed.

My torso went down with her, and when we fell to the bed I felt myself lodge an extra half-inch deeper with the compression of her asscheeks.

"Cum in my ass... Please David," she whimpered. "Come for me, David. Cum in my ass."

She was helpless beneath me as I got back to my knees and started pumping away.

"Harder," she urged. "HARDER! Rape my ass, David! Please! Ream me out!"

That was about all I could take. With my hands on her shoulders, I used them as handholds to literally launch myself into her asshole, plunging as deep and as hard as I had ever fucked in my life. We were beyond lovemaking now. As energetic as I'd pistoned in and out of her pussy, it didn't compare to the raw force I was throwing into my hips now.

"HARDER! FUCK MY ASS! SPLIT ME WIDE OPEN FOR YOUR COCK! HARDER!"

I slammed all my weight down, piledriving my cock through Cherys' shitter over and again. I lunged forward and flung myself back, blasting away at Cherys' asshole with every ounce of power I could muster. I was reaming her body for my pleasure.

Once before, by the river, I had restrained myself from attacking her. Then again, when we first came into this room, I had to hold myself back from just taking her, instead slowing things down to take my time and warm her up. All that restraint was gone now. There was nothing left but my animal instinct to unload.

And unload I did. I bellowed an inhuman roar that would have made King Kong proud. All my pent-up desire for Cherys, all the purely physical lust I had for her body was being released. Years worth of longing was suddenly pouring itself out of my loins and deep into her rectum. Years worth of cum was spunking out of me, almost vertically straight down, filling up her bowels with gallons of creamy man-juice.

Cherys would be shitting cum for a week by the time I finished.

When I was done, I collapsed heavily onto her sweaty back, my cock still embedded in her asshole while my arms reached around to cradle her. I leaned over and kissed her cheek. "Good lord, Cherys. You are absolutely incredible!" I groaned.

Cherys turned her head to me and smiled. "You lost it. I finally made you lose it."

I couldn't disagree. Besides, I was gasping for oxygen.

"And I wasn't even scared. Thank you again, David."

"Thank me for what?"

"For being you."

I didn't understand. But like most men, my brain was mush post-orgasm. I sighed and then I rolled off to the wrong side.

Cherys lay flat, her head turned to the side away from me. Only when my breathing returned to normal did she flip her head around to face me, absolutely beaming. "I think we need another shower."

***

NEXT: CHAPTER 8