The BootBlack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Foster lay over Charlie, straddling him, on his elbows so he wouldn't crush him, but Charlie would feel his weight holding him in place. He reached between them and guided his cock to Charlie's ass. He left the tip pressed slightly against the crinkled hole and then settled back on top of him. One hand went around Charlie's neck, the other gripped him by the hair.

"Where's my cock, young man?" Foster asked.

"It's on my assho-...on my cunt, Sir," Charlie replied, catching himself to use the correct terminology for his Sir's new hole.

"Good, you remembered. And what is your Master going to do now?"

"He's going to fuck my cunt, Sir-ohhhhhh."

Foster began pressing forward before Charlie could complete his reply. Charlie's ass opened up to receive his cock. It was so ready for him, it almost didn't need any lube. Foster slid all the way inside in one slow, smooth motion. He sighed, remembering how good it felt the first time to embed his cock fully in the boy, and it was even better laying on top of him. Charlie's tiny ass and hips seem to nestle perfectly against Foster's pelvis and inner thighs. Charlie flexed his ass muscles, increasing the sensation, and drawing groans from Foster.

"So damn good," Foster exclaimed.

Foster began thrusting into Charlie, grinding his pelvis down. Charlie grunted in pleasure with each thrust, rubbing his clit with his fingers. Foster rode him, his much larger body almost totally covering Charlie. Foster's hand closed a little tighter on Charlie's throat, compressing the arteries in his neck. Charlie became ever so slightly dizzy, the warmth washing over his body. Foster's other hand came down to cover Charlie's mouth and nose, seemingly blocking the air from entering or leaving. Charlie's head spun as he struggled to maintain consciousness despite the enhanced pleasure he felt with the air and blood restriction. He tried to breath, and Foster relaxed his fingers a touch, to allow a little air to pass through between. Not enough to take a full breath in or out, but enough that Charlie knew Foster was mindful of his status.

Foster increased his thrusting, using the boy's ass for his own pleasure, but also aware that Charlie was getting close to cumming. Charlie's fingers stroked his clit furiously.

"Pmmhnnnhmmmm..."

"What's that, boy?"

"Pmmhnn...mmnnhhnnhhmm!"

Foster relaxed his hand on Charlie's face, keeping it there but allowing Charlie to breath and speak.

"Permission to cum, Sir!!!!!" said Charlie, gasping. Foster did not make him wait this time.

"You may cum, Charlie."

Charlie began bucking back against Foster.

"Oh Sir...cumming Sir!!!!" Charlie cried.

Foster held onto him, keeping him pinned down as the boy convulsed and wailed underneath him. He began thrusting harder, determined to cum himself. He held Charlie tightly and used all of his weight to drive his cock in and out of the boy's ass, finally exploding for the third time, groaning and cursing. The boy continued writhing beneath him, and sucked Foster's fingers into his mouth, caressing them with his tongue as the throes of Foster's orgasm began dissipating. Charlie hummed in contentment. Foster's grinding slowed, as did his breathing, and this time he remained holding the boy, in place, until his cock softened and slid out.

After a few moments, he rolled off of Charlie, taking him with him onto their sides so they could spoon. He kept his arms wrapped around Charlie, holding him close. Charlie's hands sought out Fosters, and pinned Foster's hands to his tits, cupping them. Foster smiled as they lay there for a long time.

Eventually, Foster released Charlie. The warmth of the strokes on his ass reminded him of his place. Without a word, Charlie slid off the sofa to the floor. He turned to take the sanitary wipes that lay nearby to clean off Foster's cock, then dried it with the towel. After loving Foster's cock with his mouth for a few moments, he stopped to look up at Foster, who gazed down upon the boy.

"Are you satisfied with me, Sir?" Charlie asked.

"I am, indeed," replied Foster. "Both you and Charlotte," he smiled.

Charlie...and Charlotte, turned red, blushing.

"Let's get dressed and go," said Foster. "We'll pick up dinner on the way home."

Home.

For the first time that he could remember, Charlie was looking forward to going to a place called home.

---------------------------------