All Comments on 'The Boy from the Sea Ch. 05'

by Cruel2BKind

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I am moved by this story...

You lead us to believe that there will be sadness here. I do love your stories..., and I know life is not all sugar and honey..., but it is sad when innocence is marred. But please tell your story the way you want. Thanks for sharing!!!

canndcanndalmost 13 years ago

Hmmm. So mean! This cliffhanger is mean!!! What will happen? What will they do? Adriel can't come fishing with Chris if the Merlee will come after them. I hope you will tell us how they knew he was there. Why are they bothering with him if they exiled him? Who is that female that tried to attack them? Theo's mom maybe? What could the people possibly say that would get them so insighted into doing something horrible like you seem to foreshadow here? Why wouldn't Max or the Spaewife get wind of it to warn them? I hope Adriel doesn't get hurt. He's been through so much. I love the story of the Merlee and what happened to him. His father is a real bastard huh! It's sad that Theo suffered so and you can't help but feel the guilt Ariel must carry with him. I'd like to see a bit more of a struggle in him between his feelings for Chris and his feelings or loyalty to the memory of Theo who suffered and died because of their relationship. Wonderful. HOpe for more soon!

LanaLove93LanaLove93almost 13 years ago
Awesome

Great story hope to read more soon

nomoretears00nomoretears00almost 13 years ago
Oh boy...

that was horrible what the King did! I'm glad you came back to this, I love this series best ;)

And those last two words *really* worry me!

~M

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 13 years ago

I agree with nmt how could a king do that!! You have me worried what will happen to Ariel but can't wait to read the next chapter.. very addictive

12readnwrite12readnwriteover 12 years ago

It was funny when Adriel tried to talk... "Yes, I please go on"... he reminds me of "Mind Your Languages"...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous