The Brass Butterfly Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, now it's your turn," Sara said lazily.

"I can hardly wait," Matt said, though by the sound of it, she was a little apprehensive.

"It'll be fun, trust me." Sara lifted her head and kissed her, tasting herself on her lover's lips.

Matt lay on her back and Sara peeled her panties slowly down her long legs and tossed them to the floor. Matt still looked nervous, but made no protest as Sara spread her thighs and ran her fingers through the soft curls. The skin was soft and yielding, already wet. Sara lifted the first few drops of moisture to her lips, eager to taste her lover this way for the first time. She licked her fingers while Matt watched, and Matt shivered all over.

Sara inspected her lover's pussy slowly, "It's amazing. So natural looking."

Matt trembled, "Doesn't feel quite natural."

Sara ran her thumb over Matt's hard little clit. "Oh? How does that feel?"

"Weird, but good."

Sara teased her a bit more, using her thumb and forefinger to roll her clit gently, plucking at it and smoothing back it's hood to finger the tip. Matt gasped and jerked, retreating a bit.

"Sorry!" Sara laughed, "It's probably a lot more sensitive than what you're used to."

"Y-yeah. Wow."

She let Sara spread her thighs again, and Sara parted her labia slightly, looking more closely. "Oh my."

"What?" Matt asked, trying to sit up and look.

"You have a hymen," Sara ran her finger over it very gently.

"I do? You mean, not only do I have a pussy, I have a virgin pussy?"

Sara chuckled, "It looks like it, honey." Sara bent her head ran her tongue along it. "I like the idea of taking your virginity."

Matt groaned, half with pleasure, half with disgust at the idea of losing her virginity again. "Oh, don't even joke."

Sara giggled and gave her clit a few quick flicks with her tongue. "Well first we have to get you hot. Not that you aren't all ready, but I want to lick you first."

"Mmm, I don't have a problem with that."

Sara pressed her tongue to her clit, giving her a few rough rubs with it and was gratified when Matt's hips writhed. It'd been a long time since she'd done this, but discovered it was really the sort of thing you don't forget.

"So this is what it feels like," Matt gasped.

"Mmm, how does it compare to a blow job?" Sara asked, sucking on it.

"It's like...Unh! It feels similar, but not the same...like it's harder to get the feeling, but the feeling is more...unh...concentrated," She arched backwards, "Oh god, don't stop."

Sara hummed gently and started to trace the alphabet with her tongue over her lover's clit. She tried nipping along her thighs as well, and soon Matt was making a high staccato of sounds. She started running her tongue rapidly over her soft little nether lips.

"God, I feel...it's incredible. Ohhhh..."

"Mmmhmmm," Sara lapped harder, "It's part of the pleasures of being a woman."

Matt didn't reply; she was too busy throwing her head back and crying out wordlessly. Sara grabbed her hips and held her, keeping up the motions until Matt's cries turned to panting and the tension flowed from her body.

Matt breathed heavily for a minute, "That was...wow."

Sara crawled up to lay beside her and kissed her, "Would you be mad at me if I said I was a little jealous? I mean—that you get to feel it both ways."

"No...I wouldn't wish this situation on anyone but...THAT was something everyone should feel." She sighed happily, suddenly looking euphoric, and Sara laughed.

"You think it would lead to world peace and a greater understanding between the sexes?" Sara giggled.

"Honey, all it would cause is for the stock market to crash, businesses to close, governments to halt, and world domination by condom companies."

Sara laughed again, and said, "Mmm, well now of course you know, we aren't done yet," Sara sat up and leaned over the bed. Matt enjoyed the sight of her upraised ass as she rooted around for something under the bed and came up with a shoebox. She opened it and it was full of vibrators, dildos, and other toys. "How about this?" she asked, pulling out the smallest of the dildos, which was roughly six inches in length.

Matt froze. "Uh, I'd rather not."

Sara pouted prettily, "Aw, why not? It's part of the experience." She started to crawl forward.

Matt closed her legs, "I just...don't. The idea kind of freaks me out."

"Why?"

"I'm still not a girl, Sara. I need some time to get used to the idea."

"Ok, you're right, how about if we do it with fingers?"

Matt squirmed, "Another time."

"Just one finger?"

"Awww, give me a break, this is only my first day as a lesbian!"

"Ok, ok," Sara frowned but nodded. "I understand." She kissed her. "When you're ready. In the meantime..." She handed her the dildo, "You can use it on me."

Matt took it, and looked at it. "I didn't even know you had these."

"Goes to show how often you clean under the bed."

Matt snickered, "Ok, ok. But I like the idea of watching you use one, or using it on you."

Sara smiled and lay down again, spreading out and getting comfortable. "Good."

Matt exchanged the smaller dildo for a large purple one with small nubs running up the length of the shaft. She placed it against Sara's slit, pulling her apart so it would slide in smoothly, hovering over to watch her face while it did.

Sara squeezed her eyes shut, her head turning to the side and she bit her knuckle, making a muffled moan.

"You like that?" Matt asked softly.

"Oh yes," Sara breathed.

"Yeah, let me give it to you a little more," Matt said, and started to pump with her hand, just a little bit at first, then building up in the intensity and speed. Sara made a small shriek of pleasure and tossed her head to the side. Matt watched her hand and what it was doing with fascination. She'd never really been able to watch what went on 'down there' before, and watching the dildo sliding in and out was really turning her on. Maybe if she ever got back into her old body she'd have Sara pull these out again sometime.

Sara clawed at the sheets and Matt held onto her thigh, lifting it over one hip. She moved so she could move her hand smoother and easier, the sweat beading down her temple. Sara finally threw back her head and screamed her name, writhing hard and soaking her hand with her juices.

When she was finally done and coherent, Sara panted, "Maybe when we go to the mall, we'll see about getting you a strap on."

"The mall can wait a day or two," Matt said, rolling on top of her again.

To Be Continued...

12