The Breakup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
parkk84
parkk84
337 Followers

"Please think about what I said," he said.

"I will," Catherine replied thoughtfully.

Catherine spent the rest of the day as well as the next thinking about Thomas' idea, his "Indecent Proposal," as she now called it. He wanted her to be his lover one last time, and he wanted it to be memorable. Would one last night together really provide "closure" as Thomas had suggested, or would they be thrown into a turmoil like the ill-fated characters from that movie? One thing that Catherine did have to admit was that she, herself, found the idea very tantalizing. There was something terribly romantic about throwing caution to the wind with an ex-lover for one last night, knowing that it would be their last one together.

Catherine spent another day or two, just mulling it over, and then she reached her decision. Meanwhile, Thomas had kept relatively distant from her, trying to give her some space to think clearly. It was time now, however, for her to finally speak to him about it. Thomas was sitting in the living room watching television when Catherine came home. The remote control was laying on the coffee table in front of him. Catherine walked over, picked up the remote and, without saying a word, switched off the TV. Thomas looked up lazily from the blank screen.

"Alright," Catherine said, trying to make her voice sound confident despite the fact that she was practically shaking from nervousness.

"What?" Thomas asked.

"All... right," Catherine repeated, and then added, "I think you know what I'm talking about."

*****

Catherine carefully packed her suitcase, still wondering if this was a good idea. When she'd agreed to this "Bon Voyage" moment with Thomas, she assumed it was only supposed to last for a night, not an entire weekend. When Thomas told her he'd managed to borrow his friend's parents' beach house, Catherine had been completely taken aback with surprise and, even now, the more Catherine thought about it, the more nervous she became.

She'd thought that Thomas' request for a "proper" goodbye was just his way of asking her to have sex with him one last time, nothing more. Now that she was spending an entire weekend alone with him, it was obvious he wanted something far greater. Thomas was looking for a bit of the old magic they'd shared to resurface again this weekend. For thirty days, Catherine had shared her heart with him, been his woman, and now Thomas was looking for that Catherine to show that side of herself to him again. For thirty days she'd looked into Thomas' eyes and told him she'd loved him, with a passion she only wished she could feel with her husband. Since their break up Catherine had fought those feelings well enough to put them away, and now felt like she could finally start treating Thomas like her son once more. She'd hoped they were past all of this. The idea that Thomas was asking her to be his lover again, even if it were only for three days, was terrifying. Closing off her heart to him had been painful enough the first time; Catherine couldn't bear the thought of having to go through that again.

"Just three days, Catherine," she said, trying to summon up her courage, "you can do this." Catherine quickly got the rest of her things ready. Thomas was already getting the car, so she had little time to lose. Catherine gathered her things and hurried downstairs to meet him. Just before she left, Catherine quickly said goodbye to Brian. He was sitting in his chair watching TV, with his back to her, and Catherine hoped she could leave without him saying much. That didn't happen, however, as Brian got out of his chair to wish her farewell.

"Have a good time Catherine," he said. "Gee, what's with you anyway? You look pre-occupied with something."

"Oh nothing," Catherine said, trying to force a smile. "I guess I'm trying to make sure I didn't forget anything."

"It's only three days, Catherine," Brian said laughing. "How much do you really need to take with you?"

"By the way," Brian added, "I'm really glad you're taking this trip with Thomas. For a while there, I didn't think you two would ever be friends again."

"Well, things have been getting better lately, and... I just thought this would be a nice way for us to get re-acquainted," Catherine said.

"It was a great idea Catherine," Brian said. "I'm a little surprised at how excited Thomas seems to be about it, though... when I was his age I was out chasing girls. You couldn't have paid me to spend a summer weekend with my mother."

"I doubt he'll be spending a lot time with me," Catherine replied. Then she added, "The house is right on the beach. Thomas will probably be chasing a girl or two himself. I probably won't even see him until it's time to go home."

"Of course, raging hormones. I know what it's like," Brian nodded. "Well, try to have a good time dear." Catherine could hear the sound of their car horn honking from the street.

"That's him; I better go," Catherine said. "I'll see you in three days. If you need to reach me, you've got the number."

"Sure do. Have a good time, Catherine," Brian said.

Catherine walked to the car and sat on the passenger side. Thomas than pulled away from the curb and started the drive to the beach house.

"You're going to love this place Mom," Thomas said. "It's the place I went to last summer with Nathan after finals."

"His parents don't mind him using it then? Or loaning it out to you?" Catherine asked.

"No, not at all. They know we're going up this weekend too," Thomas answered. "Actually, they were quite relieved to know you were coming with me. I guess they think I need a chaperone."

The rest of the ride was uneventful, and except for a little small talk, Thomas said very little. Catherine's demeanor was obviously quite reserved, and Thomas decided to give her some time to relax. When they got to the house, Thomas parked the car and brought in their suitcases while Catherine went to freshen up.

After getting unpacked and settled in, Catherine made them something to eat. It was already evening and, rather than go out, they decided to stay at the house for the evening and hit the beach tomorrow. After dinner, Thomas took Catherine on a brief tour of the house. It was small but beautiful, and Catherine knew she would enjoy staying here.

"Hey Mom, let me show you something," Thomas said. He took her to the rear of the home and slid the large glass door open. Outside was a large hot tub.

"Want to give it a try?" Thomas asked. "We could have a beer and have a nice soak." The evening air was refreshing and warm, and very beautiful now that the stars were out.

"Oh... OK," Catherine relented. Catherine went to change into her bathing suit, choosing a very conservative outfit. When she returned, Thomas was sitting in the hot tub with a beer in his hand and a cooler of beer on the ground next to the tub.

"Come on in, the water is great," Thomas said. It did look quite inviting, as a fresh steamy mist hung over the swirling water. Catherine got a beer and settled into one of the molded seats opposite her son. The warm water was very soothing, and immediately Catherine felt much more at ease. For the next hour or so she just relaxed and enjoyed conversing with Thomas, and it wasn't long before the combination of his disarming nature and the beer had her laughing with Thomas as they had so many times in the past.

Catherine's beer was empty and she got out of the tub to get another. Thomas' was almost empty, so he asked her to get him one too.

"Sure thing honey," Catherine replied. When she handed Thomas the bottle he took it from her, quickly set it down, and pulled her by the wrist into him, making Catherine yelp in surprise.

"Thomas, what are doing?" Catherine said astonished. Thomas pulled her towards him and sat Catherine down on his lap. To her astonishment he wasn't wearing any trunks -- with the swirling foamy water Catherine hadn't noticed. His lips were kissing her ears and neck, sending shivers down Catherine's spine. Catherine didn't think Thomas could re-ignite her passions for him so easily, but he still knew her sensitive spots, making her quiver in excitement. She lowered her head and, holding Thomas' chin in her hand, kissed him forcefully on the lips. For the next few minutes they kissed each other wildly as old passions became renewed. Catherine could feel Tom's hard erection pressing against her thigh, making her wet with excitement.

To Catherine's surprise, Thomas suddenly lifted her out of the water and sat her on the edge of the tub. There was a built in platform that allowed one to sit or lay down, and Catherine stretched comfortably on it. Thomas was kissing and stroking her inner thighs, gradually moving his way up her legs, and with every ministration of his hands and lips Catherine's thighs spread a bit farther apart. When he finally reached his intended target, Catherine's bathing suit was soaked with her juices. Thomas carefully slid the material aside and, smiling, planted a hot, wet kiss directly on her lips.

"Oh my God," Catherine gasped, startled by the feel of his lips pressing into her pussy. Thomas began flicking his tongue over her sensitive bud, making her squirm on the platform. Then she felt his finger enter her pussy, fucking her as he continued the assault of his tongue and lips on her clit. Her legs began involuntarily squirming from side to side, but Thomas held Catherine's hips in his large hands and kept her firmly in his grasp. He could tell she was close now, so he focused his attention fully on Catherine's clit, sucking it hard between his lips until she exploded in orgasm.

Catherine took a few moments to catch her breath and rest. When she looked back up Thomas was standing up in the tub between her legs, gently stroking his cock-head against her pussy lips. The look on his face told Catherine he was not only waiting for her to get some rest, but also waiting for her to give him her approval. With that in mind, Catherine looked into her sons' eyes and nodded faintly. With a gentle push of his hips, Thomas slid his cock completely in. Catherine moaned loudly when she felt him enter her, and by the time Thomas' cock was buried to the hilt she was coming. It's a good thing the beach house was relatively isolated, because if there had been any neighbors they would have gotten an earful.

Trevor began fucking Catherine slowly, his cock strumming back and forth with the skill of a violinist pulling a bow back and forth across the strings of his instrument. Catherine hadn't fully recovered from her last orgasm but was already quickly building towards another. Throwing any sense of propriety she had left to the wind, she began bucking her hips, urging Thomas to fuck her harder, and like the skilled lover he was, Thomas began pistoning into her vagina hard and fast until they exploded together. If he had been any other young man and they were having sex for the first time she would ask him how he'd gotten so good, but of course Catherine knew the answer: she had taught Thomas herself. Thomas pulled himself up and lay next to Catherine, holding her in his arms as the two lovers lay in post-orgasmic bliss. Content, but tired, they drifted off to sleep.

When Catherine woke, she was in bed with Thomas lying next to her. For a moment, she thought she was back at home with her husband and that everything that had happened with Thomas had been an erotic dream. After letting her head clear, however, she realized she was still in the beach house lying in main bedroom, with Thomas at her side. She reasoned that he must have woken during the night and carried her to bed.

Catherine got out of bed and padded her way to the bathroom to freshen up. She was naked, but managed to find a nightdress to slip on before she headed off to the bathroom. Thomas was still asleep. After having brushed her teeth and brushed her hair she heard him come up behind her. Thomas pulled her into him with his arms and gave Catherine a kiss on the cheek. It was only then that she realized he was still naked.

"Come back to bed," Thomas said seductively, kissing Catherine again on the cheek. Catherine momentarily chided herself for her weakness; she'd planned to go out to the beach, but Thomas had a sexiness to him she found hard to turn down. His semi-erect cock pressing into her thigh didn't help matters either. The fact is, Thomas turned Catherine on more than any other man she'd ever known, and having him hold her like this, beckoning her to come back to bed with him so they could make love again was too much for Catherine to resist.

Thomas slipped Catherine's nightdress off and took her hand, walking her to the bed. After a month of just trying to be 'Mom' again, Catherine wondered if she might feel awkward at being naked in front her son again, but after last night those fears had been put to rest. On the contrary, they walked back to bed together smiling with the assurance of a man and woman who enjoyed being together this way, like Adam and Eve; something Catherine never felt with anyone else. It all felt so very sexy. They made love all morning, and this time Catherine gave Thomas both her body and her soul. Thomas could feel the change in Catherine. It came out in the way she responded to his touch, the way she held him in her arms as they made love, and in the way she cried out his name whenever her passions overwhelmed her into orgasm. Last night she had been his sex partner, today she was his lover again.

They went out to the beach that afternoon and stayed there until the early evening. It was odd for Catherine at first -- they'd never acted like an 'item' in public before, but she decided to let her defenses down for the day. Besides, it was only temporary, this little sanctuary from the real world. This was their last day together as lovers; tomorrow afternoon it would be time to head back home. Besides, Catherine thought the idea of having this "lover for a day" was exciting, not to mention terribly romantic.

They came back in the evening and Catherine cooked dinner for them while Thomas tidied up the house. When dinner was ready, they sat down together to a candlelight meal, and after that they sat in front of the fire with a bottle of wine, fondly reminiscing about old times.

"My goodness Thomas," Catherine asked, "how did we get here?"

"We drove here," Thomas replied sarcastically.

"Come on, I'm serious," Catherine said. "For goodness sakes, Tom, I'm your mother. How did we get on this path? It didn't just start on the rainy night by the fire, or even in the few weeks leading up to it. Did I ever do something to lead you on? Did I wear one too many short skirts or something?"

"No, although I always loved those short skirts," Thomas smiled, "you have killer legs."

"Please, be serious!" Catherine said, now chuckling a bit herself.

"Well, you did have that pearl necklace that Aunt Jody gave you," Thomas said, "that always drove me crazy."

"Really?" Catherine asked, surprised. "That thing was gaudy. I only wore it to make Jody happy. It was way too long for me too, the chain practically reaches down to my waist."

"That's why I liked it," Thomas smiled. "Whenever you wore it the necklace would slip into your cleavage. Anytime you wore anything even remotely low-cut with it your breasts would drive me crazy.

"All my friends wanted to be famous athletes or rock stars, I wanted to be your pearl necklace," Thomas added with a laugh. "I used to try and wonder about what you'd look like wearing that necklace and nothing else."

"Anything else I did to lead you on?" Catherine asked.

"Not until we started getting closer a couple of months ago, you know, those weeks leading up to our first night," Thomas replied. "Why, should there be?"

"No," Catherine answered unconvincingly.

"C'mon, you're not telling me something," Thomas said.

"Well, I guess there were times when I took more than a motherly appreciation of you," Catherine replied. "I thought maybe you had picked up on it. Like that one time..."

"When?" Thomas laughed. "Tell me about it."

"There was that one time, when you were at that diving competition. You remember, when you had that problem," Catherine said.

"How can I forget," Thomas said, sounding embarrassed. "I was the big joke on the team after that. It would've been worse if you hadn't saved me." Thomas had bought new trunks for the competition, but when he put them on, they were too small. Or rather, he was too large. Catherine frantically rushed home to get his old trunks while Thomas waited in the locker room. He only managed to get ready with minutes to spare.

"You don't know how long I got ribbed by the other guys after that day -- I almost quit the team because of it." Thomas said.

"I knew dear, more than you ever thought I knew," Catherine replied. "I wanted to comfort you, but I couldn't."

"Why?" Thomas questioned.

"Because I was your mother," Catherine replied. "Because I couldn't tell you that you had nothing to be embarrassed about. Far from it. I wanted to tell you, but I was afraid you'd figure out the rest of what I was thinking."

"Well, I'm over it now," Thomas laughed. "Tell me."

"Oh, I couldn't," Catherine replied.

"Please," Thomas smiled.

"OK," Catherine said. "I wanted to tell you how happy you'd make a girl someday."

"You're holding back," Thomas laughed. "Come on, you can let your guard down for tonight."

"All right," Catherine relented. "I used to think about that day a lot... at night. I thought about how distraught you were after your friends made fun of you and how naïve you were to what you blessed with and... it was all so sexy. I wanted to tell you how wonderful you were; I wanted to... show you."

"Umm," Thomas sighed, now getting turned on. He took Catherine's hand and placed on the crotch of his jeans.

Catherine began slowly massaging his swelling groin with her hand. "When I came back to the locker room with your trunks you couldn't change because the other ones were too tight."

"So mommy helped me, didn't she?" Thomas asked, smiling.

"Yes, she did," Catherine said, giving a little squeeze to Thomas' fast growing erection. "There was no one else in the locker room so she pulled down your trunks for you. Your cock was so big and hard, mommy had never seen one so beautiful. She told you how proud she was that you had grown into such an handsome young man." Thomas was practically bursting out of his jeans now. Catherine unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants to give him some relief, and his turgid cock stood at full mast as she continued stroking it for him.

"Did mommy take her clothes off too?" Thomas asked, enjoying the kinky little game they were playing.

"No, but she wanted to. You looked so good standing there naked you were making mommy wet between her thighs. She wanted to have you right then and there, but there was no time and, besides, she needed to help you with your problem. You were so hard when she took off those trunks, just like you are right now. You needed mommy to help you get small enough to get dressed again.

"Did mommy use her hands to help me?" Thomas asked.

"She did, but you just kept getting harder. And bigger. She was amazed you hadn't come yet; all she could think about was how good your big cock would feel in her pussy, but time was running out. She went to her knees instead. Those strong legs, that sexy stomach, those tight buns... going to her knees like that made her feel like she was worshipping your beautiful body. There was no time for any of that now, though. She needed to help you before you were called for your turn to dive. She held your cock and licked it up and down with her tongue like it was a lollipop; she sucked the big head between her lips and kissed its leaky slit. She told you how much she loved it and much she wanted your come. When you did come, you sprayed so much frothy milk in mommy's mouth she thought it would spill, but she swallowed every drop, just for you. After your team won the competition, your friends went out to celebrate but you told them you had to go home early and go straight to bed. They said you were too old for that, but they didn't understand whose bed you had to get to."

parkk84
parkk84
337 Followers