The Breakup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thomas can take me home," Catherine said. Thomas' eyes perked up at the suggestion. His father didn't take notice, but Catherine chuckled inwardly for having provoked Thomas in this manner.

"Don't worry Brian, we'll be fine," Catherine said.

"OK," Brian relented, "But I'll be on my way home at 12:01." Catherine knew there was no practical way for Brian to keep this promise. Brian would need to get a ride home, he might even have to call a cab since most, if not all the guests, had drunken too much to drive. She, or rather they, would be alone until at least 1 AM.

Catherine and Thomas went around the room, wishing the other guests a Happy New Year, and apologizing for their hasty exit. When they reached a quiet corner of the room, Thomas asked her if she was sure this was a good idea.

"You're getting ready to go back to school tomorrow honey," Catherine replied in a whisper only her son could hear, "and I can't wait any longer."

"Besides," she smiled, "I want to start the New Year off right... with your hard cock buried in my pussy." Thomas was shocked at how forward his mother was being; maybe the alcohol was affecting her. Whatever it was, her attitude was starting to make his cock swell, and so without further adieu Thomas led Catherine to the car.

He drove home as quickly as he could; luckily Catherine showed enough composure to wait until they got home. With the extra police presence tonight, the last thing Thomas wanted was to get pulled over by the cops with his mother's head in his lap.

Once the front door closed behind them Catherine and Thomas were all over each other, exploring each other's mouths with their tongues while their hands roamed over each other's bodies. One of Thomas' hands went under the hem of Catherine's skirt and cupped her mound. She was soaking wet, and he pulled down her panties to her ankles to get better access to her hot pussy.

"I can't wait," she breathed huskily, "fuck me Thomas."

Thomas turned his mother around so that she faced the banister and could hold on to it for support. Grabbing it, Catherine leaned forward over the top railing. She was still clothed; in fact, she hadn't even removed her spiked healed shoes, but her panties lay on the floor at her feet. Thomas had managed to get most of his clothes off, save for his half unbuttoned shirt and loosened tie. He pulled Catherine's skirt around waist, and she managed to hook one of her legs over the lower part of the banister so that her legs were now spread wide. Thomas smiled to himself as he marveled at how limber his mother still was even though she was in her forties. It had added a great deal of pleasure to their lovemaking experiences in the past, as it would again now. Holding her hips tightly in his hands, Thomas slid his cock into Catherine and began fucking her from behind.

"Oh yes, that feels so good!" she cried out. "Fuck me!"

Thomas was surprised at how slick her love channel was; but then again a carnal desire had seemed to have taken over Catherine, and he felt more, like they were mating than making love or even having sex. They were still only a few feet away from the front door; Thomas piercing forward with his manhood as his mother savagely thrust her ass to fuck him back. Although Thomas knew they were safe from being caught, part of him wished his father could walk in and see the two of them together like this. Thomas knew that Brian never brought out this kind of animal desire in his wife; maybe after the shock settled in a part of Brian would realize that Thomas could satisfy her in a way that no one else could. Thomas knew he would never give Catherine up again, not now, not ever. And he knew Catherine felt the same way -- Thomas didn't even bother to take off her wedding band before making love to her this time. The way his mother proudly displayed the secret symbol of their love, the anklet; the way she always smiled warmly at Thomas whenever she saw him looking at it around her ankle, told Thomas all he needed to know. She was his.

At her encouragement, Thomas started fucking Catherine hard. His balls slapped rudely at her entrance, over and over, and the sounds of their copulation mixed in with their grunts and cries to fill the room with a cacophony of carnal ecstasy.

"Oh, I'm coming baby," Catherine cried, just as she felt Thomas' hot seed rushing into her. The sounds of them cumming together blended in the air as evidence of their passion while, down below, their orgasmic juices blended into a cocktail of their lust. Catherine was out of breath and slumped forward over the railing. Thomas leaned down and helped support her while he too paused for a moment to catch his breath. Thomas could now faintly hear the sound of the grandfather clock chiming from the next room. It had just struck midnight.

"I guess we didn't quite make it," Thomas said, somewhat amused.

"What do you mean?" Catherine asked.

"You know... your wish about how we should ring in the New Year," Thomas replied blushing.

"Oh that," Catherine chuckled. "Well, we can try again next year. And hopefully next time we'll be trying it... in our own bed."

"What?" Thomas asked.

"I'm leaving him dear," Catherine confessed. "And with you graduating this year, I'm guessing you'll be wanting to get a place of your own." She then added sheepishly, "Care for a roomie?"

"Oh god, yes," Thomas sighed, kissing Catherine passionately on the lips. "But what should we tell everyone?"

"It will have to be a secret, just like our love," she replied. Catherine didn't know how long this relationship could last, but for the time being they would be happy.