The British are Coming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed him away and for a minute we just stared at one another gasping for air. It was then that he turned around and pushed his butt in the air. I didn’t know what to do… does he want me to fuck him, finger him, what? But for some reason I dropped to my knees and stuck my face right in his ass. I could smell his sweat and shit but that didn’t matter, I just licked him with more fervor than anything I had done before.

He was moaning so loud I got scared someone might hear him so I back my head away. Ian turned around and stuck he dick right in my face. I just couldn’t help myself and with one hand I grabbed his dick and with my mouth I sucked the base of his shaft. Then I licked up, tasting his salty juices and brought the head of his cock into my mouth. I sucked on it and then as much as I could fit in down my throat, engulfed his dick. The video clicked off and we were in total darkness but I continued to suck Ian’s cock.

“ I’m going to come. “ He moaned and so I pulled some of him out of my mouth, leaving the tip resting on my tongue. I sucked as hard as I could and stroked his dick until I could feel his shaft begin to pulsate. The first couple spurts of cum caught me off guard so I pulled back, only to feel hot semen land on my face. I didn’t care; I was so hot I just milked his dick until I thought he was done.

I just remained in one position for a while in the darkness. His dick was going limp so I let it go as he released a sigh. I wiped the cum off of my face with a sleeve and got up. My pants were still down and I still had a hard-on.

“ I guess it’s my turn. “ Ian whispered to me.

“ Yea, I guess so. “

“ Um, what should I do? “

“ Turn around, “ I told him.” And stick your ass out. “

“ Um, I don’t think that I could handle a uh, fuck. “ he replied.

“ No, I just want to feel my dick between your cheeks. I’m not going to fuck you. “

Ian turned around and stuck his butt out. I dropped to my knees again and licked his crack, getting it all wet and slippery. I stood up and sandwiched my cock in his ass, letting it slide up and down. God it felt good! I reached around and took his flaccid cock in my hand, squeezing it until the remainder of his cum leaked out. I ground my crotch into his butt… I desperately wanted to fuck him but I couldn’t. So I pulled myself away and leaned against the opposite wall and stroked my cock. Ian turned to face me and I could tell that he knew I needed relief.

“ Alright. “ He told me. “ Your turn to face the wall. “

I wanted him to suck me off and just get it over with but I did what he said. His hands spread my butt and I felt his hot breath on my asshole. Then his tongue began to probe my asshole giving me more pleasure that I ever had with anyone ever before. Then, he slid a finger gently inside me, sliding it slowly in and out. With his other hand he reached around to my dick, massaged my balls and then began pumping my shaft. I couldn’t hold it in any longer and I just let cum fly everywhere. During my orgasm, Ian’s fingering job felt like magic and heightened my experience.

Ian withdrew from me and turned me around. He stuck his tongue right in my mouth and we made out for a while. I don’t remember which one of remembered where we were, but we dressed and cleaned ourselves up best we could.

I guess it was our return into the world and out of that little box that prompted us to gain perspective on what happened. On the way home we said not one word to each other and the silence continued once we reached the flat. We both took separate showers that night and I suppose that washed away all we had done that evening. That night in bed, I could still feel, smell and taste Ian. I was uncertain though, about our relationship from now on and was anxious about the future.

During the next week, we had minimal contact with each other. We would say hi and bye but we would never get physically close. I guess our relationship had changed because of what we had done and I think we both were scared of what would happen next.

One afternoon I returned home to find Ian sitting on our couch watching TV in his underwear. My arrival must have caught him off guard because he made an effort to cover himself up. I went into my room, set my things down and sat at my computer getting ready to do some work. As I was sitting in my room I heard the bathroom door close and the shower go on. For some reason I started to picture Ian underneath the water, his body slick and his dick erect. My own member began to grow and I undid my pants and let it free. I stroked it for a couple times, thinking about Ian.

I took my clothes off and grabbed a towel. Silently I left my room and slipped into the bathroom. It was hot and steamy in there but I could see the silhouette of Ian’s body through the semi-clear shower curtain. The noise of the water covered whatever sound I made and I slipped into the back of the tub, erection and all.

Ian jumped when he realized I was there and then looked me up and then down at my dick. His body was as I had pictured it… nice and smooth. With one hand he grabbed my cock and with his other arm he grabbed me by the shoulder and pulled me close. He stuck his tongue in my mouth and I reached around and massaged his ass. He pushed me against the tiled wall and slid his hand under my balls and used one of his fingers to penetrate my ass. I bucked, urging him to push his finger deep inside me. He then grabbed me by the shoulders and turned me around. With my face pressing against the wall, I saw his beautiful cock standing straight up. Ian got down and tongue fucked my butt hole, holding me by the hips so he could get his whole face him my ass. Then with two fingers, he slipped inside me again, stretching me out. But then he stopped…

As I remained in the same position he left the shower and I heard the door underneath the sink open. Ian returned with a bottle of Vaseline in his hand; unscrewing the cap he scooped out a glob with his two fingers and stuck it up my ass. I moaned as I felt his fingers searching around inside me. Ian withdrew, took almost a handful of Vaseline and lubed up his cock. I shook with the realization of his intentions.

“ I’ve never done this before. “ I told him.

“ Neither have I. “ he replied. “ If it hurts too much just tell me and I’ll stop. “

With one hand he held my hip and with the other he positioned his dick between my cheeks at the entrance of my asshole. Slowly, in short thrusts he began to penetrate me and I moaned loudly. It was a tight fit, I could feel it, but Ian continued to probe me with his dick. His thrusts become longer and he got more and more of himself inside me. With one final buck of his hips he got his length up my ass and I screamed…

He pulled out suddenly. “ I’m sorry… I didn’t mean to. Are you all right? “

“ I’m fine, “ I answered through gasps. “ do it some more but don’t come inside me, okay? “

With hot water beating down on us, Ian placed his dick at the entrance of my ass again but with his other hand he reached around and grabbed my dick. Then slowly, he fed his length in to me and began to pump my cock. The swing of his hips increased and I felt my asshole pulsate with pleasure.

He continued to fuck and fuck until he started screaming. “ I’m going to come! “

Struggling for air I let out “ It’s okay, come inside me. “

Ian was really hitting me hard now, creating a smacking noise. He no longer was pumping my dick but was squeezing it hard, holding me in position and bracing me for impact. Finally, I felt his cock swell and warmth filled me inside. Ian was screaming loudly and replaced the fast fucking with a few hard bucks until he completely stopped and leaned against my back. I could feel his dick getting smaller and he finally pulled out. I turned around and faced him; my ass was sore and it hurt to move. Ian’s cum leaked out of my butt and with my hand I scooped some up and rubbed it all over my cock. Ian looked down and noticed my erection.

“ I always go first. “ He said. “ I guess it’s my turn now. “.

He reached for the Vaseline but I stopped him. “ My ass is too sore, I can’t move that well. I’m just going to finish it off with my hand. “

“ Do you need any help? “ He asked.

“ No. Well, get on your knees… I want to come on your face. “

So Ian got to his knees and I moved my dick near his head. I closed my eyes and stroked my cock, remembering the pleasure I felt while Ian was fucking me. I then felt his mouth fit itself around my ball sack, sucking my nuts. This was just too much for me and an orgasm built until finally I was shooting jizz all over my hand. Ian raised himself slightly so he could get his mouth over my dick and I emptied the rest of my load into his face.

He got up and kissed me; I tasted the salty semen on his tongue. Eventually we washed off, left the shower and went to his room.

I lay with my stomach down on his bed, trying to ease the soreness of my asshole. Ian sat up next to me and I saw he had another erection.

“I never thought I would do anything like this in my life! “ He said.

Placing my hand on his stiff dick, I answered. “Well, I hope this is only the beginning. “.

* * * * *

THE END -

12