The Brothel Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The gift from Tobias was an elegant black gown and fur stole. There was a garter belt and stockings and stiletto heels as well. Anthony had given her a see-through teddy and matching heels. Adam and Julia had given her an assortment of lingerie and jewelry.

"Julia got this at my request." He handed her a small box with several pair of short spandex shorts and exercise bras, "for when we work out." She smiled and nuzzled into him as he took her in his arms again. The boxes were soon shoved onto the floor as he took her onto the bed with passion.

This time she was groaning when he pulled away. Her eyes sparkled with triumph when she saw his need.

"Now it's time for my gift to you."

"But you gave me the clothes." He smiled. She knew there would be more.

"Sit up." She sat on the edge of the bed with her hands next to her thighs propping her up. Jacob drew a scarf out of the top drawer of the dresser. She watched him approach with a smile and submitted as he blindfolded her. "Come."

He took her hand and led her for a long way. They entered a room and she heard the door close. She melted as he took her in his arms and kissed her tenderly again. She could feel the blood pulsing in her engorged organs and the tip of her clit as he pulled her close. They were moving and she felt the edge of a table press into her bottom. She followed his lead and lay with her back on the table with her hips at the edge. She felt a belt go around her middle and pull tight. The table was about as wide as her torso at her waist. Suddenly she realized she was in the room Joseph used to teach about toys. Another strap went around her torso just over her breasts and under her arms and she waited passively as he put fleece-lined leather restraints on one wrist and then the other before fastening them to the legs of the table that were below her hips. He fastened them low on the legs and she felt another strap going around her elbows below the table, binding them so there was no possibility of movement in her arms.

He used rope on her legs and tied them off firmly to galvanized pipe that extended vertically from a crosspiece at the foot of the table. Her legs were raised, spread and secured at the ankle, shin and thigh. Now she could feel the blood pulsing and the juices dripping from her aching cunt and she groaned her need as Jacob ran his fingers enticingly up from her exposed anus, toying with her cunt and then circling her clitoris.

His fingers continued their dance up her torso and traced patterns across her breasts. Occasionally they brushed across her nipples, but more often they danced just not close enough. His touch left her and she heard a drawer open. She felt a finger across her lips and opened them to suck it in. Once it was wet it danced across both lips and unable to capture it she opened her mouth to allow it full access. Soon she felt a large gag press its way in. She could still breathe so it must have had a hole in it. Again she felt fingers brush her cunt and her legs twitched with pleasure.

Then she felt the pressure as the harness was fastened behind her neck and over her nose and across the top of her head. The part of the table that was supporting her head lowered and her head was pulled back and immobilized as ropes went through a loop at the top and at the sides of the harness and were drawn tight. Again the fingers danced across her nipples and torso and then ran through her swollen slit. She tried to jerk and squealed as fingers dug softly into her ribs and tickled her feet. She was unaware that she was groaning constantly.

Gwen felt leather brush across her breasts again and fasten firmly in place. Then she felt straps tighten around each one until there was almost uncomfortable pressure. The pressure increased slightly as fingers traced across her exposed throat and tickled her feet again. She was drooling and swallowed awkwardly. When the fingers finally returned to her breasts they were incredibly sensitive. The fingers brushed across her erect nipples and tugged at the rings that pierced them. It made the juice gush from her cunt and she groaned loudly.

All the hands left her for a moment and then she felt a hard object being pressed into her cunt. It slid in with ease and wires tickled her bottom. She squealed with glee. It was a tens unit and Jacob had shown her its pleasures. She felt his fingers squeeze her nipples and then manipulate them so that he could attach clamps in spite of her jewelry. The clamps nearly sent her over the edge, but she held back valiantly. Again she felt the attached wires brush against her over-sensitive skin as she groaned with pleasure. Next she felt patches being placed along her groin and on the bottom of her feet. Last of all something was placed directly over her clit. It was standing at full attention and she was groaning with anticipation.

As soon as the gentle shocks began she came. She came continually as he continued stimulating her groin and feet and nipples. When he turned the vibrator on her clit she began screaming as the orgasm continued to build and build. It barely registered when he removed the probe from her cunt and replaced it with a dildo on a rod until he began moving it in and out of her.

***********

She felt like jello. She could hear his voice but she couldn't make sense of his words. She felt him wiping her bottom with a warm cloth. Her muscles were still twitching and that wonderful feeling in her core was still there. He removed the gag and massaged her jaw and then wiped her face with a warm cloth. She was asleep before he finished unbinding her. Jacob smiled as he carried her back to his room and tucked her in. She had come for twenty-two minutes.