All Comments on 'The Brothel Ch. 14'

by sherryjones

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
dweaver999dweaver999about 16 years ago
That was hot!

Well done! The blending of romance and sheer lust was marvelously done. I'm looking forward to more in the serries.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
love!

I LOVE YOUR STORY!!

thank you for another chapter, although I hate waiting for it, it makes me happy knowing there are more. I'm soo glad they finally got married! I love the characters and just all of it!!

XantuXantuabout 16 years ago
Always worth the wait

I have always enjoyed your brothel series. The characters are likable and the sex scenes are hot. thanks xantu

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
WOW!

Sherry, thanks!

You're always the best!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Outstanding

Sherry, as ever awesome, I can read this again and again and still I find more to enjoy, long may you write and I will so enjoy where you take us, I don't want this to end but when it does I am going to be very interested in just how you do it. P.

Rad'lRad'lover 15 years ago
A well written

tale that kept my interest through all 14 chapters. I have no idea what you plan next; I wonder if you could continue the story. You did leave a few things hanging - so you do have some loose ends. In any event - thank you very much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow

WOW More Needed!!!! <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
It's been so long

I just discovered your submission & read it from beginning to end. It's a wonderful story, totally engaging. It took me away to a whole other world. I am disappointed that there have be no additions in all this time.

I hope all is well with you & that you are just taking time to develop another storyline & find more inspiration. I look forward to future reads. Thank you for entertaining me so thoroughly

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
bittersweet

The sex was fucking hot and written well and I love bdsm stuff, however i have to admit that the idea that all these people are prisoners for life then killed ruins it for me, i kept hoping it would end with a rescue or escape and most definatly with those responsable dieing britally ;/ admittedly i did skip to the end after gwen had her tour of the facility. But even with her acceptance and messure of happiness with jaccob, it still makes me sad, and furious. Sorry for my rant, well done just nott quite for me.

sweetone66sweetone66almost 9 years ago
I agree...

with the previous commenter! Other than that, I do wish there was more to this story... this seems like a strange place to end. Especially given the fact that Joshua went from being a loving man to his "Joseph" persona; being a controlling Master; and stayed there. It would have been nice to see him being loving and gentle with Gwen after the filming.

Elmer100Elmer100over 7 years ago
Great Serie

I found all 12 chapters exhilarating. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

MAGNIFICENT!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous