The Business Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swallowed most of it almost instantly, but took a brief second to rub some of it on my own cock, and just the thought of doing that almost made me cum right there, half-kneeling off the bed. But instead of shooting a load onto the cheap carpeting, I was able to control it, and instead got back up on the bed kneeling down in between the now sweating and trembling thighs. She reached down to grab a hold of my cock, but instead I caught her by each wrist and pushed her back down on the bed. I kissed her deeply, with the taste of her own semen still in my mouth, and then I whispered in her ear that I was going to fuck her tight little ass until I exploded inside her. She hesitated, and said she didn't bring any lubricant from her room, but I just told her she was being silly, and we were about to raise some hell.

With that I spread her legs a little further and lifted them around my back. As her legs wrapped themselves a little tighter, I spread her ass enough to get my cock up to her waiting hole. I hadn't stretched it out, or used a couple of fingers while I was fucking her, it was still a little tight, and more than a little painful for her, but at that point I needed to be inside of her. I started to use quick strong strokes in and out, we weren't making love now, we were fucking, hard and fast. It wasn't long before I was ready to cum myself, and as I was about to I leaned down, grabbed her face in my hand and started to kiss her as I orgasmed. It was a series of short bursts one after the other, unloading my seed deep in her ass. I continued to pump in and out until I was sure there was nothing left . As I pulled now limp dick out of her ass, we started to kiss agagin. And continued to make out for quite some time.

She told me that was the first time she had ever had sex with someone who knew her as Marty. And she assured me that since I was keeping her secret for her, she would keep what just happened between us as well. I told her I thought that would be a good idea for now. I also told her that from now on, I wanted to see more of Kate. In fact I wanted to see as much of Kate as possible. She smiled when she heard that, she smiled more when I told her that as far as I was concerned, I would go on business trips with her anytime anywhere.

That was the beginning of what is now a 3 year relationship, we've done some other things, some I would have never believed I was capable of. I may write more about it later.

12