The Business Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was nearly midnight and, to their surprise, the train platform behind the MGM Grand was deserted; it was just the two of them. They stood close together, holding each other loosely. Talking and laughing, flirting and kissing, and with each kiss, the distance between them grew smaller. Jamie laughed at one of Steve's jokes, and he kissed her, but this time it was more than just a little peck. He kissed her deeply, passionately, taking her breath away. As he explored her mouth with his tongue, he began to caress her firm breasts. Jamie's hands which were resting on Steve's hips, now slid down so she could squeeze his ass. They held each other closer, kissing with more desire than before. Steve was about to rip Jamie's blouse open when the train arrived. The doors opened, and they stepped inside.

There were two other couples on the train. An older couple, and another that looked as if they had just left a wedding chapel where Elvis himself married them. The train stopped several times, some people got on, some got off, none bothered the two of them sitting in the back of the train, kissing and groping each other. Finally, the train was empty. Jamie stood up and lifted her skirt; she wasn't wearing panties. She bent over, unzipped Steve's trousers, freeing his member and allowing it to stand erect in her hand. Jamie bent down and slipped the head into her mouth. Swirling her tongue around the head a couple of times, then pulling it out. Now that Steve's cock was good and wet, she turned around and pushed his knees together, slowly lowering herself onto his throbbing member. He leaned back allowing his hips to rotate, pushing his hard cock deeper into her wet pussy. All Steve could do was sit there on the edge of the bench and stare at Jamie's perfect ass as her soaking pussy swallowed his cock. It took all of his concentration not to cum at the sight of it.

The train slowed as it pulled into one of the terminals. Steve looked around Jamie...there were people waiting for the train! "Don't worry," she told him, "I'll take care of it. Unzip my skirt." Her skirt was a tight fit, but if the zipper in the back were undone, she would be able to slip it over her knees in an attempt to conceal their act. At that moment Steve didn't care who saw them, he was consumed by the feeling of Jamie's tight pussy sheathing his throbbing cock.

A younger couple boarded the train. Jamie could tell that by the glances she was getting from them that they knew what she was doing to Steve. She didn't care, her cunt had not been filled like this for some time. Jamie was unable to bounce on Steve's cock the way she wanted to - the way she needed to -- so she flexed the inner walls of her pussy and massaged Steve's cock, making it throb and pulsate insider her. With every movement of her pussy, she could fell his length increase. The train stopped at the next station, the younger couple departed, leaving the two lovers to their business.

As soon as the train started to move again, Jamie put her hands back on Steve's knees and slowly began to lift herself up off his large cock. Just as he could see the head start to emerge, she lowered back down, stuffing his huge dick back inside her. She continued to raise her hips up and down, slowly at first, then faster. Her pussy was getting wetter; Steve's cock was to glistening with her juices. She continued to plunge down on Steve's cock, her ass slapping against his lap. She started to moan, and when she did, Steve's cock swelled a little more, the head starting to grow, her moans bringing Steve closer to orgasm. The more his cock grew, the harder she fucked him...the harder she slammed his cock into her pussy. "I'm getting close," he warned her.

"Good!" She fucked him harder. "Me too!" She was now fucking him so furiously that she was practically jumping up and down on his cock. "My GOD! Your cock is HUGE! Do you like me fucking your huge cock with my juicy pussy?!" This was enough to send Steve past the point of no return.

"Oh FUCK! I'm gonna CUM!"

Jamie jumped off his cock and spun around just in time for the first shot of cum from Steve's cock to land on her face, the rest squirting into her mouth. She swallowed his hot cum, savoring her reward. She slowly pulled his cock out of her mouth, turned around and slid it back into her dripping cunt. Now it was her turn. She knew that since Steve had blown his load, she wouldn't have much time. She started fucking his cock with a purpose. That purpose was to produce an orgasm like none she had had in a long time. A few more pumps and she would be there. "It's my turn," she whispered, beginning to fuck him faster. "I'm going to cum on your cock! Do you want me to cum on it?"

"FUCK YES, CUM ON MY COCK!" Steve began to spank her bare ass.

"YES! SPANK ME! I'M FUCKING CUMMING!"

Jamie slammed his cock deep into her cunt one more time and left it there, her pussy clamping down on the stiff shaft, her juices starting to drip down Steve's balls. She lay back onto him and he wrapped his arms around her, holding her tight.

By now, the train had made its rounds, passing their stop. They stood up and got dressed without saying a word; they didn't need to. They walked from the train stop back to their hotel in silence, no words, just holding hands and smiling. They got onto the elevator, Steve riding it to the twelfth floor to make sure she got to her room safely. The door opened and Jamie moved in front of him, blocking his exit. She put her finger over his lips, letting him know that no words were necessary. Then she kissed him deeply and passionately as if to say 'goodbye', then stepped out of the elevator. Steve held the door until she was no longer in sight, then went back to his own room; alone.

The next morning, the only thing to do in the convention center was to clean up his booth and get it shipped back home. He woke up a little late the next morning after the best night's sleep he had had in a while. When he arrived in the large hall, Jamie's booth was already gone, her space stripped and swept clean; she was gone. He looked for her at every trade show he worked after that, running into her occasionally. When they met, there was electricity, when apart, only longing. Their relationship grew, and they finally got married but still worked for competitors. It worked for them.

12