The Business Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Mistress." I liked up my cum and completely licked clean her skirt.

As I was licking the skirt, I heard Jason come in.

"That's how I like to see my women, ass in air!" He said, as he pulled his hardening dick out and began to stroke it hard. Mistress Sarah directed my head to her pussy, and I licked. Moments later I felt Jason's penis enter me. Oh it felt so good to have a penis in me again. He wrapped both arms around me and leaned in as one of his hands pumped my dick. He pump my dick and thrusted in and out of me like a mad dog.

"Oh yes master, fuck my little girly ass." I said. The doorbell went and Sarah went to answer it. Master Jason put me over the arm of the sofa and continued to fuck my ass.

"Jason?" Jason looked up at Sarah who had walked in with Kelly, but he didn't stop fucking me like a mad man. "This is slave Kelly." A massive smile formed on Jason's face. Kelly didn't look at him. She just stared at me in a wig and women's clothing being bum-fucked like a gay fuck-toy.

"OH!" She shouted as her legs quivered. Cum ran down her legs.

Seeing this sent Jason over the top and started to ram my ass harder than ever before. Suddenly my insides were was out with hot cum. Jason collapsed on my back.

This was only the beginning of an amazing adventure.

This story is dedicated to HotScribble, who writes stories which make me cum over and over again! It will continue!

12