The Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next person was an extremely hot guy. He had gorgeous brown eyes and strong facial features and very built. He also had a nice looking cock. The chair was removed and he stepped up to me. I was happy to finally get some cock after all of the pussy I wasted no time. I caressed his balls as I gave kisses to the base of his cock. While caressing him I worked my way up his cock until I reached his head. I wrapped my lips around it and started to swirl my tongue. I gave suction and worked my way down his shaft and back up. Each time I swallowed a little more until I was taking his whole cock in my mouth. I worked up and down his shaft picking up the pace as I went. Releasing his balls I started stroking his cock with my hand going up as my mouth went down. My hand and mouth worked together meeting in the middle. I could feel he was about to cum so I sucked on his head as I worked his whole shaft with my hand at a furious pace. When he came his cum hit the back of my throat and I couldn't take it all. Even though cum was oozing back out of my mouth I gained my composure and continued swallowing until he finished cumming. Everyone went though the line alternating between the men and the women. I gave each one the same treatment until every guest came in my mouth. When the line ended every guest had either gotten dressed or were getting dressed. I was led back out onto the porch and as each of the guest left they thanked me and said goodbye.

When everyone was gone the girls came up to me and told me how good of a job I did. I never thought I would enjoy having a train pulled on my mouth much less servicing both men and women but I have to admit I liked it a lot. Linda walked me to bed and said, "Lay down and get some sleep. Tomorrow we will make sure both you and your car make it home."

I was the last one to wake up and my clothes were clean and hanging in my room. I showered and got dress. When I got down stairs breakfast had been made and I was invited to eat with them. They were very nice to me and after breakfast I was driven home and they had my car towed there too. As I got out of the car Suzy handed me her card and said, " Now that we have you on tape we expect you stay with us one weekend a month. Remember, you agreed to be our sex slave and we are going to hold you to it. If you don't the tape goes public." We will expect to see you four Fridays from now and make sure you're not too late. Anytime between in the afternoon or early evening is fine. But if you won't be there before nine you better call.

12