The Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tim! Oh God T--."

Thunder exploded outside. She realized, before she even finished her screams, that she hadn't cried out my name, but that of the person she really, truly loved. Her reaction was startling. She pushed my hips back, forcing my penis out of her. My excitement had been interrupted, but I still felt warmth flowing through me. I looked down and saw one or two small spurts of semen spew from the tip of my penis into Lee's dark forest. I looked back into her eyes. Already tears were forming. I slipped off the couch an knelt beside her.

"Lee Ann..."

"Oh Patrick, I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry!" she sobbed.

"Lee Ann, it's OK."

She stood up and pulled the bathrobe around her. Her sudden movements caught me off guard, so by the time I was standing, she had opened the porch door and was gone.

"Lee Ann, come back!"

I ran to the door and drew my robe around me, tying the belt. Lightning flashed around and I saw her robe trailing behind her along the lake's edge. She was running toward the peninsula.

"Lee Ann, please come back, you'll get hurt!" My voice trembled with anxiety and fear. What if something did happen to her? It would be all my fault. I had to stop her and calm her down; get her to come back in. I followed her to the lake.

When I reached the base of the peninsula, I couldn't find see her for the darkness and the driving rain. When the lightning flashed, though, I saw the tail of her robe extending from around the lake side of the tree. I started toward her. As I approached, I could hear her crying. It was all my fault...all my fault. I walked past the tree to the end of the peninsula.

I listened to her cry and sob, watching her whenever the lightning would allow me to, until she looked up and saw me there. Lightning flashed again, silhouetting me against the lake and forest beyond. Lee stood up shakily and took a few steps towards me. Lightning continued to offer us eerie glimpses of each other. She hadn't managed to close her robe around her tightly and it hung open now, showing me everything from her rain-soaked breasts and mound to the mud caked on her feet and shins. She saw my drenched hair and the mud on my feet, then my robe slipped open as well and my limp penis and scrotum, glistening with moisture from the storm, were visible to her.

Lee Ann stumbled into my arms, choking with sobs. She began apologizing over and over, then slowly dropped to the grass. I held on and knelt to the ground as well. Her exposed body pressed against me, with her breasts against my chest and her mound against my leg. I stroked her hair and brushed her face, trying to get her to look into my eyes. Finally, as I slid my hand behind her head and turned her to face me, our eyes were able to make contact.

"Lee Ann, it's all right. I understand. I should never have gone to you on the couch. Hell, I should never have come to see you at all. I knew something would happen if I came out here. I knew all along."

Her lower lips wavered as she tried to speak. "Y-you don't understand, Patrick. You just haven't gotten it, have you?"

"I don't know what you mean, Lee."

Her eyes grew in frustration. "God dammit, Patrick Donovan! Don't you understand? I love you! I love you so much!" she cried, her last words quavering into a new series of sobs as she buried herself against my chest once again.

I was shocked. I had been so concerned for myself through this that I hadn't even thought that she could have fallen in love with me. She had always been so firm to remind me of Tim that I never gave her feelings a second thought. But now things were beginning to make sense. I only had one question.

"Lee, why did you call out --."

"I'm so sorry. I couldn't stop thinking about Tim. I've been falling for you for a long time and I was worried about what I would tell Tim if I decided to end it with him. That's why I was coming up here this weekend. That's why I didn't want you to stay. I needed to think and make a decision. But when we started making love, I -- I got confused."

I hugged her close to me and kissed her on the cheek. "Lee, I'm not upset about that, I understand now. There's no need to cry." I brushed her tears away and kissed where they had been. She did the same for my tears and then pressed her lips against mine. Lightning flashed and thunder clattered.

Lee pushed me backwards into the thick, wet grass. Her whole body glistened in flashes of light. In the darkness between them I felt her climbing on top of my body. Her breasts brushed smoothly over my chest and against my face. I groped for them with my hands and mouth, catching them and suckling passionately. Then she pulled her chest away as she fully mounted me.

I felt her mound as it settled against my genitals. Her warmth began spreading out and my arousal began. My penis stirred and began to stiffen. Lee felt it growing against her sex and started to gyrate against it. My hands went to her hips and buttocks, clasping them firmly. I lifted her hips a bit and that allowed my penis to slip into the slit of her sex. Lightning flashed to reveal her sex descending over mine. I felt her heat swallowing me and I moaned, which echoed loudly throughout the hollow. My hands clutched the firm spheres of her bottom as she pushed hard against me, driving my erection further inside herself. Finally she sat up and removed her soaking bathrobe. Then another flash revealed her to be arched back as I was penetrating her, her breasts jutting out with taught nipples thrust high in the air. She grunted as her tight vagina gave to allow me as far in as I could go at the time. We started to move together. After a few moments of shifting and adjusting during our thrusts, we began a steady rhythm. Our eyes met when the rhythm started and we rarely broke the gaze from that moment to the final climax.

The storm, however, hadn't abated. Rain poured down all around us, the torrent reduced as it fell on us solely by the presence of the peninsula tree. But even that was a strong shower, with droplets and trails falling from Lee's hair onto my chest or my face. Rivulets cascaded down her smooth back and around the ridges of her spine to its base, then flowed down through the cleft of her buttocks, between her globes, over her anus and perineum, then poured down over the base of my penis and fell from my scrotum to the ground below our bodies.

Lee's pace grew steadily and our friction began to open her tunnel even more. She felt the head of my penis touch her inside. Then again. Then again. She cried out across the lake every time it contacted her cervix. That was what she had been driving for and now it was happening.

"Patrick! Patrick!" she cried out as her release built, stacking upwards to a crescendo that would complete our symphony of passion.

Her hips ground into me as her muscles began to take over with their automatic response. Her breathing became staggered and she started gasping. I felt her vagina gripping me like a vise, pulsing, clenching, trying to force me to come.

But I didn't need the coaxing. Lee's slick and silky walls surrounded my erection. I felt a building and pulsing in my own loins and I started to lift Lee from the wet ground. Our gazes were still locked and we pumped and drove to the final moments.

"Oh, Patrick!" she screamed. She broke her gaze for just a moment to throw her head back as the ecstasy of orgasm swept over her and forced her back and neck muscles to contract. She convulsed again, feeling herself tighten around the unfamiliar shape buried within her genitals. It butted her cervix once more and she screamed again, regaining control of her muscles and boring her gaze into my mind. The warmth began to fill her.

Tears were beginning to flow uncontrollably from my eyes (as they did from hers, only I was unaware of it) as I reached the final moment. An explosion of adrenaline drove my hips to incredible speeds as the pulsing began. It started near my buttocks, then I felt it in my perineum, then it flowed through my testicles, and finally I felt it in the base of my penis. I lifted Lee off the ground and held her there.

(The storm exploded into its full fury at that moment, lightning flashing and thunder roaring and clapping steadily as we reached our peaks...)

Lee felt my semen as it struck her inside. The full force of my love for her erupted with it and she knew...she knew at that moment that it was more than the mechanics of sex we were experiencing. She knew that it was more that simple male orgasm, more than reproduction. It was passion and love. I was spilling my love inside her and she could feel it embracing her, holding her securely, enshrouding her soul.

Then the second spurt came.

"Oh, Patrick!"

Then I thrust and the third one spilled out near the entrance of her vagina.

"Lee Ann, dear God Lee Ann!"

The fourth spurt was once again against the gateway to her womb.

"Uhhh, uh, oh! Patrick...love you...love you so much."

The last two or three spurts were much weaker, managing only to dribble out the tip of my manhood, but the pleasure was no less intense.

"Lee Ann...so beautiful...love you...so beautiful."

By now we were both so lost in our ecstasy that we didn't care anymore. Our worlds were joined for this short time and we didn't want to lose it. I remained inside her.

We were both crying, tears and emotions pouring out as she collapsed her firm breasts against my bare, wet chest. My hands automatically clasped around her back and hers held my shoulders. We lay like that, joined though drained, for nearly half-an-hour. It didn't matter that we were soaked, that our bodies were totally drained of everything but our newly-recognized love for each other, that a terrible thunderstorm raged all around us. All that matter was that we were joined and had shared our bodies together and that part of me, forever and always, would remain inside of Lee Ann, no matter what happened to us.

The storm began to subside during that thirty minutes of peace and tranquility that we shared. As we regained our strength, we wrapped ourselves in our robes (Lee had thrown hers half-way into the lake) and trudged back along the shoreline to the cabin. We each took a shower, then hung up our clothes to dry in the kitchen. It was bout 3am when Lee finally crawled into the large bed in the master bedroom of the cabin. She curled up with me, her soft breasts pressed firmly against my chest and her head lying against my outstretched arm. My arm lay down her side and my hand was draped over her bare buttock. The world faded and we fell asleep, but awoke the next morning in the same position.

We didn't have to move to look out the window. We already knew it was a bright, clear, sunny day outside. It was the first of two clear and sunny days, weather-wise and otherwise. It was the first of two days of soul-searching and incredible passion and loving. And it was the first day of many, many days together with an angel named Lee Ann...

END

12