The Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harding
harding
2,230 Followers

Katie opened her door, letting the late-afternoon furnace heat in.

"Oh God," she arched her back, stretched her legs out onto the sand. "The heat. I'd forgotten about the heat."

"Too much for you?" Bel asked.

Katie shook her head. "No way. I was remembering is all, what it was like. I love it. This ought to melt my bones for me." Katie slid out and walked past the cabin, stood on the far side with her hands on her hips staring at the ocean. She looked like she belonged. Lean body, narrow hips, the short skirt Bel had chosen fluttering in the sea breeze, caressing her thighs.

Bel leaned even further over the seat, turned my face and kissed me, a long, deep kiss that brought arousal flooding my belly. She hadn't mentioned anything about Katie since that first night six weeks earlier, but I knew something was going through her head. The sex between us had been unbelievable, Bel demanding, commanding, directing me until she achieved satisfaction. But not another word about my sister, even though I had a suspicion she was what it was all about. And I went along, equally aroused, wondering what the week on Saddleloaf Key was going to bring. Scared too. Scared of myself. Scared for my sister and my wife.

I'd been staring too long. Bel punched the back of my shoulder. "Come on, caveman, get these cases inside and lets go swimming."

Katie heard. "Swimming?"

"Swimming," Bel said, climbing out.

I opened my door and stepped into the oven, went around back and lugged our two cases inside, tossed them into the small bedroom, went back for Katie's. I wasn't quite sure what to do with it, so stood it up on the side of the living room. Katie and Bel had walked down to the water. A bay cupped the cabin, clear blue water with far out a sandbar cutting off the deeper ocean. I knew from experience the shallow water in the bay would be blood-heat.

Ours was the only cabin on this side of the Key facing east. The land around us was low-lying scrub, most of it marked as a nature reserve, stopping any new building. I went back to the car and carried the groceries in. We'd stopped at Sugarloaf Shores to pick up the key and stock up. Every time we came here we bought enough to last the week. I unpacked the frozen goods into the small freezer, put milk and eggs and tomatoes into the refrigerator.

I was about to go outside when the girls came up onto the porch. Bel tapped on the glass and I walked over to unlock it, slid the doors wide. Sweat had stained the front of Bel's top and as she came in she stripped it over her head. She wore no bra beneath and walked past me into the bedroom, tugging at her shorts as she went. At least when they came down she did have panties beneath, but those too soon slid down. I watched her naked butt swing around the door.

"You can come in here to change, Katie," Bel called out. "You don't want your brother ogling you, do you?"

Katie brushed past me as she went to her suitcase, raising an eyebrow, the corner of her mouth lifting. She dropped the case flat and lifted the catches, bent over from the waist and rummaged inside. I stared at her ass. By the time she straightened up and turned around I was staring out at the water.

"You coming swimming too, Joe?" she asked.

"Sure. When you're both changed. I wouldn't want you ogling me either, would I?"

Katie grinned. "Nothing there I ain't seen before, is there?"

"Guess not. But I'm a married man now."

Katie laughed and brushed past me once more. There was plenty of room but she deliberately let her shoulder touch mine, her arm brush mine. As she disappeared into the bedroom her laugh returned, deeper and coarser.

"Of shit, Bel, you can't go out like that!"

"I'm putting my bikini on, harlot. You think I'd skinny-dip?"

"I don't know what you and Joe get up to when you're down here alone." Katie stripped her halter top over her head and in the moment before she pushed the door shut with her hip I saw she hadn't bothered with a bra either. But I'd known that, of course, seen the way her breasts moved under her top as the car bounced over ruts. Seen the way her nipples formed twin peaks against the white stretch top.

Through the closed door I heard laughter. I closed my eyes, trying not to picture the pair of them naked together in the bedroom, and failing.

They appeared to take a stupid amount of time putting on four pieces of cloth, and when the door finally popped open again Bel came out in a new bikini. Black, almost exactly like the one Katie used to wear, equally as fitting. Then when Katie appeared she was wearing the self-same bikini I remembered her in and I swallowed hard. Eight years since I had last seen it, and Katie had filled out even more in that time. She was smaller up top than Bel, narrower across the hips. The stretched black nylon left nothing to the imagination. I was sure I caught the darker pink of her aureole peeking above the material.

"I tried, Joe, but she refused to get a new one." Bel knew without me having to say a word. I guess the size of my eyes gave me away. I coughed and directed my gaze away from my sister toward Bel. A faint smile curled one side of her mouth. She knew where I had been looking.

"I'm surprised you've still got that scrap of a thing," I said to Katie.

"Old times sake," she said, a funny expression on her face.

"Get changed, Joe. We're going down to the water."

I nodded, numb, and went into the bedroom. After I was naked I looked down at myself. Exactly how was I meant to hide this boner inside my trunks? I rummaged through the suitcase, found a pair of bermudas and pulled them on. My cock still formed a ridge, but at least it wasn't sticking out the side like it would with my smaller pair. I walked out into the heat and ran across sand that burned the soles of my feet.

###

It seemed our body clocks changed the moment we hit the Keys. Mine and Bel's did anyway. I guess Katie probably took her example from us.

The bulk of the day's heat had already faded before we arrived, but enough remained to make out bodies loose as we strolled back to the wide porch of the cabin which offered warm shade. We sprawled on sturdy wooden loungers covered with cotton cushions and let our wet bodies dry in the heat. I watched as Bel's skin started showing patches of salt. Her skin looked tanned all year round, but already I was sure she was darker than when we arrived. Bel looked to be asleep, her mouth open, body slack. I used the excuse to study my sister, trying to work out in my head whether Bel really meant something or not, or whether it was just another of Bel's teases.

Katie's skin was pale and flawless. Even though we'd all been in the sun a couple of hours she hadn't burned. I felt a tingle on the top of my back and knew I'd have to wear lotion tomorrow if we went out when the sun was at its height. Katie looked to be asleep too. Her head was turned toward me so I'd catch her if she woke, could study her without fear of discovery. Short blonde hair with a natural curl. She had cut it recently, cut it short so it only just reached her ears, a little longer on top. I think she'd had some color work done too because there were darker and lighter blond streaks. I knew it was her natural color. Had caught her one summer coming out the shower and discovered the carpet matched the drapes. Katie had been embarrassed as all hell but too slow covering herself to stop me getting a good look. Even without that I could tell. Her eyebrows and lashes were pale, the lashes long. I watched her eyes move beneath the lids. Her legs jerked a couple of times. Katie breathed harder, tensed one arm then relaxed, and I wondered what her dream was about.

I let my eyes scan down to where the minuscule bikini top made a brave attempt at enclosing her breasts, pushed together now as she lay half on her front, the angle all wrong for me to get much of a view but what I did manage was pretty good. Katie was smaller all over than Bel but everything was in perfect proportion. I followed the curve of her side, the swell of her hip. The front of the bikini briefs pressed down on the lounger, her ass curving upward, the briefs pulled tight into the crack of her ass.

"What time we eating, Joe?"

I jerked, looked up. Katie's eyes were open, an odd smile on her full lips. Damn. So much for not getting caught.

"Uh, dunno... you hungry?"

"I could eat."

"Steak OK?"

"Who's cooking? You?" Katie laughed into her pillow, her eyes still the only animated part of her.

I rolled off my lounger, leaned over and slapped her hard on her delectable ass. The slap sounded loud beneath the porch roof and when Katie squealed Bel mumbled and rolled onto her back. Katie rubbed her ass with both hands and gave me a look that was meant to be pained but turned out sexy as all hell. I noticed a red mark blooming on the cheek of her ass in the shape of my hand. I hadn't meant to hit her so hard, but as I stood she seemed to be grinning.

I went out back where the lowering sun still hit the rear of the cabin. It was perched on a spit of shingle and sand that ran out from the main island, forming a curled comma shape in the clear waters of the bay. The sun rippled highlights on the water to the west of the cabin. I knew out front shadows would be stretching out across the sand, would stretch longer and longer until they met the sea. I fired up the gas barbecue and went inside to take steaks from the fridge. I hardly ever cooked at home, but at the cabin Bel never did. I liked the reversal of roles, liked to let go and drift... liked the way Bel took her cue from the change and became more dominant, more demanding.

When the barbecue was up to heat I slapped the steaks on. They'd take minutes only. I went inside and tipped potato salad into a bowl, cut tomatoes and lettuce into another. We'd stocked up on wine and I opened a bottle of white and left it in the fridge to keep cold. I returned to the steaks and turned them. They'd charred on the one side, sizzled as I put them back on the grill.

Two arms snaked around me from behind and a pair of breasts pressed against my back. The hands slid down my belly and inside the waist of my swim shorts, kept going until one circled my cock and started rubbing.

"I'm assuming that is you, Bel."

She giggled against my back. "Want me to go ask Katie to take over?"

I leaned back against her, my attention divided between what she was doing to my stiffening cock and the steaks on the grill.

"Sure. It was your idea after all."

She kissed my shoulder blade, pushed by trunks down so my cock jumped free.

"Want me to blow you?"

"Here? Katie might come around any minute."

"So?" Bel stroked the length of my cock, teasing my balls with her nails. "I'm sure she knows what a blow-job is. She's got a nice mouth."

I laughed, trying to keep my voice low. "Better watch what you say, Bel, I might just take you up on it."

She pressed against me, removed one hand from my cock and fumbled behind. When she pressed back she'd freed one breast and I felt it's soft silken weight against my skin, the pebbled hardness of her nipple.

"Wanna mess around some?"

"These steaks are done," I said.

"Spoilsport. After dinner?"

"We might shock the neighbor."

"That'd be kinda fun." Bel continued to stroke me and I pulled away, dragged my trunks up over my erection before I shot a load across the steaks.

"Bigger spoilsport," Bel grumbled, but when I lifted the steaks off the grill onto a china serving plate and turned around she was tucking her left boob back inside her bikini top.

I slipped past her. "Dinner's up, Katie!" I sat at the rough pine table that stood in the back yard fast so she wouldn't see my state of arousal. When she came out back she'd slipped a knee length gauzy robe over her bikini that only made her even sexier. I was thinking about fucking Bel, thinking about Katie listening to the sound of our fucking, getting turned on even more.

"Meat," Katie said, forking a steak onto her plate, spooning potato and salad on after it. "I do love meat."

I heard Bel snuffle behind me.

"There's wine in the fridge," I said over my shoulder.

Bel slid into the chair at the head of the table so the three of us formed an open square.

"Then go get it."

"Me? I did the cooking."

"Quite." Bel helped herself to the biggest steak, cut off a corner and popped it into her mouth before adding any salad.

I sighed, tried to rise and turn at the same time. Glasses were already on the table and the bottle was dewed by the time I placed it in the center and slipped back into my seat. Bel held her glass out, waiting. I poured for her, looked at Katie and she held hers out too. Finally I poured for myself.

Bel kept her glass raised, waiting. "We got to have a toast, Joe."

I lifted my glass. "To our vacation," I said weakly.

Bel shook her head. "To Katie's vacation," she corrected. "May it bring everything she wishes for."

Bel clinked our glasses and when I looked over to Katie there was a flush on her cheeks. She glanced down quick, pretending to concentrate on her food.

###

Bel lay naked on her back, head lolling over the foot of the bed as drew me toward her. She held her lips closed so when the tip of my cock touched there it met resistance. She pulled me harder, not opening her mouth but making me force my way inside. I stood leaning over, my arms taking most of my weight. I stretched down and pulled a hard nipple into my mouth and Bel writhed on the bed. I reached down to her pussy, her pubic hair waxed clean for our vacation, pushed two fingers deep inside as at the same time I pushed more of my cock into her mouth.

Bel liked this position. She said she could swallow more of my cock lying back this way, and it was true she did seem to be taking an awful lot of me into her mouth. But I knew she'd gag before I could get my full length inside. We'd tried, both of us liking the idea, but it wasn't going to happen. Didn't matter much. What she was doing now felt pretty fucking good.

Bel used her hands on my hips to control my thrusts, directing me, and I let her, turned on at the reversal of roles. Something about being on vacation, or in this cabin, making everything different.

Bel was grunting now each time I thrust, each grunt tailed with a little gagging sound as I went too far, but instead of stopping me she seemed to want more. I tried to pull away, to give her chance to breath but she wouldn't let me.

"Stop... I'm gonna come if you don't stop..." And I was, the itching, burning pressure growing in the tip of my cock, the heaviness in my balls demanding release, the half pain half pleasure point inside my ass teasing. Bel shook her head, her grunts getting louder as she kept me thrusting. I tried to hold back, and I might have lasted another couple of minutes if she hadn't loosed hold of my left hip and snaked her hand back between my legs and slid her index finger inside my ass. All the way inside. She touched something back there that made my cock jerk hard and I felt her grin around my shaft. Now she used both hands, the one on my hip, the other with its finger up my ass, pulling me hard into her mouth and I felt myself start to spill over.

Bel swallowed hard. Swallowed again. I was streaming cum into her mouth faster than she could swallow and it pushed out around her lips and streaked her cheeks. I emptied myself totally and only when there was nothing left did Bel let me loose.

I knelt back on the wooden boards beyond the end of the bed.

Bel looked back at me, beautiful, wanton. She reached out again, her arms not long enough to get to my shoulders, so I leaned over.

She grabbed me and pulled me down, opening her mouth to kiss me and I tasted my cock on her tongue, felt the slip of my semen on her cheek. I hesitated, waiting for disgust but it didn't come. I'd tasted my cock on her mouth plenty, but this was the first time she'd kissed me after I'd come into her mouth.

I kissed her harder, kissed the side of her face where my cum trailed across it and Bel smiled and rolled over and slid back so she was kneeling in front of me on the floor, her top half still resting on the bed.

"What d'you want me to do?" I asked.

"I need you to lick my ass and make me come," she said.

I nodded. I knew she liked me doing that. I liked doing it too. I don't know why, because it ought to disgust me but it didn't, not with Bel. I wondered if it would if I did it to Katie. God, what had my wife got me thinking! I leaned over and kissed the small of her back, slid a hand beneath her and pushed by thumb inside her pussy. She was wet, as wet as I'd ever felt her, and her clit was a rock-hard nub beneath my palm. I teased her with my cock, pulling my thumb free and pushing myself inside, still half hard and getting harder.

Bel shook her head. "Not there, Joe. You know what I want."

I did. I think I did. I leaned over and dripped spit onto her ass, used a fingertip to spread it around and Bel gasped.

"Yeah... like that, Joe... just like that."

I licked her there, trailing saliva along the crack of her ass. Then I leaned over and pressed the underside of my cock into the crack, pressed down so the ribbed underside pressed hard onto her asshole and Bel grunted and pushed back.

"Watch it buster, or I might ask for more."

"Whatever you want, baby."

She made a sound deep in her chest. "Pretend for me, Joe... Pretend to do it..."

I pulled away, drooled more spit, went back, rubbing my cock along her ass. I reached under and pushed my thumb back inside her at the front, reached around and squeezed a breast. Bel angled her head to one side, breathing hard, and for a moment I hesitated, knowing Katie had to hear what we were doing, then the thought of exactly what we were doing pushed any reservations away. Katie knew we fucked. I rocked my cock against Bel's ass and worked her, familiar with her body, her touch points. She started to grunt on each thrust and I knew she was getting close. I was fully hard again now and I tried to finesse my efforts, wanting to come again, wanting to come at the same moment as Bel.

When I started to feel Bel tremble I increased my stroke. She was crying out now each time my cock slid along the crack of her ass, grasping her cheeks in her hands and parting them and I was sure if I changed my angle a little I could probably put the tip of my cock into her ass. Instead I kept humping, Bel's tremble turning to a shake, the shake to a spasm and she bucked under me. My own excitement peaked and I shot a rope of cum along her back. I gripped my cock, leaned back and directed the next ejaculation onto the centre of her asshole and Bel lifted her hand and bit into it. I touched her asshole with the head of my cock, teasing her and she pushed back against me so I opened her a little. Then I shot a last time directly into her. I slumped back, totally spent.

Ten minutes later Bel slipped from bed to go and pee, same as she always did. I knew I'd have to do the same soon but my body was too slack to move. When Bel came back she kissed me and rolled over. I dozed but pressure on my bladder brought me to the surface. Without thinking I padded bare-ass naked through the living room where Katie was curled on the fold down bed. Short of sharing with us it was the only place to sleep. It looked comfortable enough, and Katie appeared to be deep asleep.

Instead of using the bathroom I walked out through the open sliding doors and down across the sand. A light breeze, warm, touched my skin. I reached the water and peed a long arc. When I was empty I stood there a long while. Far out a cruise ship passed, filled with light. Stars shone hard in the dark sky. The sea washed lightly around my toes and I stood there, mind empty, waiting. It was only the end of our first day at the cabin.

harding
harding
2,230 Followers