The Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed the nape of her neck, finally tasting the salt on her skin and she moaned appreciation.

"I don't know anything about you, Joe," she said. Her fingers traced the line of hair as it broadened into my pubic bush. Her hand deliberately avoided my cock. "I don't know what you like, what turns you on, where you like being touched, what you like being done to you, what you like to do."

"Well I guess I never found the right time to tell you, did I." My hand found the side of her breast, traced the small weight. Her nipples had lengthened and I wanted them against my mouth. I shifted a little so I could reach but Katie moved at the same time, getting her face closer to my cock.

"I think it'd be fun to find out, don't you?"

"The two of us?"

Her fingernail ran across my balls and she shrugged, the move placing her breast inside my palm.

"Three of us, if you like." Katie knew. Of course Katie knew. She had an IQ of ten zillion, how would she not know?

"Have you ever, you know... been with another woman?"

"Are we talking sex stuff again, Joe?"

I laughed, couldn't help it. "Did we stop?"

"What would you say if I told you I want to put your cock in my mouth?"

"I'd say, are you sure? So I guess the answer is no."

"I can't?"

"You've never been with another woman."

"Didn't say that, did I? Thought you were talking about my suggestion of filial fellatio."

"I knew all that education wasn't a waste."

Katie flicked the tip of my cock with her tongue. I watched her do it, saw the pink tip of her tongue reach out and touch me, saw the bead of pre-cum roll onto her tongue and she took it back into her mouth and tasted.

"Sweet," she said. "Like sugar water. Are all men sweet like that?"

"How the hell do you expect me to know that?"

"You wanted to know if I'd ever been with another woman. So, Joe, you ever been with a man? Ever done this to a man?" She took the head of my cock between her lips. It felt different to Bel, different and the same. I twisted my fingers in Katie's hair and pulled her away.

"Don't," I gasped.

"I want to," she said, trying to return to her target. Her fingers closed around me, stroked.

"No," I said. "I nearly came."

"So?"

"In your mouth."

"So?"

I let go her hair, but Katie sat up and looked at me. "You know what, Joe, if this is going to work you need to do something for me too."

"I can?"

She pulled a face. "Duh."

Without breaking eye contact I slid my hand down her belly and cupped her mons.

Katie nodded. "Yeah, something like that. Sorry I'm not elegantly smooth like Bel, but I can shave if you want."

"You don't need to."

"Bel's hot, isn't she?"

"And getting hotter."

"If we do this—"

"If?"

"Okay. When we do this, I don't want it to affect you and Bel." Katie was moving against my hand now. I was ready for her mouth around my cock again but didn't want to appear pushy.

"You know Bel wants to fuck you as well?"

Katie nodded, finally turned her attention back to my erection. "I guessed she did."

"How d'you feel about that?"

Katie kissed the tip of my cock. I slid further along the bed, grabbed her waist and lifted and turned so we were top to toe. I kissed her thighs, breathed in the scent of her excitement, stared at the evidence damping her thighs. She lifted one leg to give me access and I kissed her higher still. Katie took my cock back into her mouth and I groaned.

"I wasn't kidding. I think I'm gonna blow any second if you do that."

Katie nodded, not releasing the hold her lips had around me. I knew I couldn't hold out for long so I planted my mouth against her pussy and opened her labia with my tongue. God, she was wet... so wet. Her taste flooded my mouth and I felt her jerk, wondered if she was as aroused as me. I cupped the cheeks of her ass inside my palms and pulled her harder onto my tongue. Katie took more of my cock.

From beyond the bedroom window we both heard a car pull up. The engine ran a moment then died.

I tried to sit up but Katie continued to swallow my cock, taking more and more into her mouth. I had no idea how she could do that. I grabbed her head and pulled.

"Bel's back."

Katie finally let go. My cock quivered and I knew I had been about to let rip.

"She knows," Katie said.

"Knowing and discovering me with my cock buried down your throat are two different things."

"I hadn't got you down my throat. Yet."

I shook my head. "We need to go slow."

Katie laughed. "Fuck, Joe, I think I was just about there. If you can't finish me off I'm going into the shower to do myself." She rolled out of bed, pulling her sheet with her. I fumbled my running shorts back over my cock. Bel came into the house, went to the kitchen then came into the bedroom. She carried a small bag, opened her nightstand drawer and dropped it in.

"Did you come back to bed?" She glanced at the disarray of the pillows, her face expressionless.

"I was talking to Katie. You know how she comes in here once we're up."

Bel glanced down at my cock, an obvious ridge, impossible to miss.

"Talking?" She sat on the side of the bed, pushed her hand inside my shorts and smiled. She leaned over and kissed me, her tongue wild against mine. "Mm, you taste of pussy."

"Last night," I said. "Your pussy."

She smiled, pretending to believe the lie. She worked my shorts down and knelt beside the bed, tugging me onto my side. She took my cock into her mouth, then stopped, waiting. I started to rock between her lips. Bel stayed a solid force and I speeded up, more than ready. Thirty seconds, no more, before I cried out and emptied into her. When I was done Bell sat back, wiped her mouth with her hand and stood.

"You were ready for me to come home, I see."

"Bel..." I started, but she only grinned and left the room. I pulled my shorts up yet again, guilt and excitement warring inside me.

When I came out Bel was laughing with Katie, who stood with a towel wrapped around her. Bel kissed Katie on the mouth, not a friend's kiss, something more, and I wondered if they would taste my cock on each other's lips. I thought it would be that day, but it wasn't. We seemed to each of us drift in the lethargy of impossible lust, waiting for something to trigger us.

###

I woke in the small hours to the sound of surf and the need to pee. I slid from bed and crept outside, walked down to the water as I had my first night. The waves were bigger, making white lines that ran along the sand toward the point. I arced a long jet out into the water, shook and walked back. Katie stood in the doorway, watching me return. Three days had passed. We had swum naked again, sunbathed naked, but nothing else happened. It was as if we were all waiting, none of us ready to make the first move.

As I went to move past Katie caught my wrist, turning me toward her, coming inside my arms, her mouth hungry for mine.

"I'm going crazy, Joe," she whispered against my ear. "I want you so bad. Or were you only teasing the other day?" The content of her words jarred with the lethargy in her voice.

Her lean body was slim and smooth against mine, slack with fatigue.

I kissed her. "I want you too."

"Then take me, Joe. Take me now. Any way you want, fuck me."

I stroked her skin, so soft, so smooth, and shook my head.

"Not now. Not like this."

"Then how?" Her hand found my cock. I felt her shift, wanting to go to her knees, and held her upright.

"I don't know. Let me work it out, please. I'll work something out."

Katie leaned back, staring into my eyes. She shook her head, and I saw the lack of belief there. She slipped from my arms and padded back to the fold down bed and lay down, turning away from me.

I went to close the bedroom door and then, without really working out why, left it open. Sleep was impossible, I knew.

###

Splintered sunlight crazed the bedroom walls when I opened my eyes. I groaned. Not at the light but at the sensation in my cock. I started to sit up but Bel's hand pushed me down. She grunted something, unable to speak clearly because her lips were stretched around my cock. I tried again, twisting my fingers in her luxuriant hair and again she pushed me away, determined. What the fuck... I stopped fighting and gave in, half propped on the pillows, watching her beautiful mouth work my cock, the shine of saliva along my length, knowing it wouldn't take long. Bel's legs had slipped over the end of the bed, her body slipped between my thighs, her concentration entirely on pleasuring my cock.

A shadowed movement beyond the open bedroom door lifted my gaze.

Katie passed across the outer room, naked, her face creased by sleep, her eyes half-lidded. As she passed she glanced through the door. She barely hesitated, disappeared from sight.

Bel pressed down hard, trying for everything, but we'd tried this before and she started to gag and had to pull back.

I wanted to pull her up, turn her around and lick her ass, but I knew the mood she was in and allowed her to continue. The sensation of her hot mouth and tongue along my cock was exquisite. I looked beyond her, waiting for Katie to re-appear.

She was a while and I was starting to worry I'd peak before she returned. I wanted to slow Bel down, but how could I tell her the reason, that I wanted my sister to witness my little death?

Katie's lean figure crossed the door, slanted, splintered sunlight catching her body in slats, sparking through her pale pubic thatch. She moved beyond and disappointment flooded me, allowing my excitement to draw back. Bel might be starting to wonder why I hadn't come yet, but she showed no suspicion. I knew she loved sucking me. She had told me she could suck my cock for hours if only I didn't have to come. She whispered to me sometimes how I tasted, letting me taste myself on her mouth, of how it felt to have my rigid shaft against her tongue, sliding between her lips. Then Katie returned.

She had drawn the sheet she rarely slept beneath around her but it hid little. Her right breast revealed itself, pink nipple tipped, the center rigid, looking almost painful. The sheet draped her body as she leaned against the doorjamb. Her gaze locked on Bel's mouth. From her extra height Katie saw over Bel's ass and back, saw my cock drawn between her lips.

Katie's hand burrowed beneath the sheet to find that magical sensitive spot lying between her thighs.

As her arm began to move she looked up, directly at me, and smiled. She gave a tiny nod, as though offering permission.

It was all I needed. I had come violently before, but now with Katie watching, with Bel's mouth stretched around me it was as though some seismic force had been tapped. It started deep back in my ass, flooded my balls and spread along my cock. I tried to keep my eyes open, wanting to see everything: Katie, Bel, my cock... everything. But the force was too much and my eyes rolled back as my cum filled Bel's mouth. I heard her cough, felt warmth on my belly and knew she had been unable to take it all. When I opened my eyes Bel's chin dripped with cum and my belly was streaked. Beyond her Katie's sheet had slipped and she leaned naked against the door jamb, shuddering. A gasp escaped her and Bel turned to the sound.

Had I been less wasted I would have studied her reaction more closely, because this was the pivotal moment, the one Bel had maneuvered for since that first night she asked me did I want to fuck my sister. Then I had been unsure. Now, lying sated on top of the sheets, I knew the answer.

"Kate," Bel whispered, holding her hand out.

Katie hesitated. She didn't glance in my direction, her eyes focused solely on Bel.

"It's all right," Bel said. "Come to us."

Us. Not me, but us.

I watched Katie, her beautiful body loose from coming, her hand still cupped between her thighs, and my cock twitched and began to fill once more.

Katie pushed herself away from the door and walked slowly toward the bed. She knelt beside it, beside Bel, and touched her shoulder. Bel turned her head. Katie leaned forward. I watched their lips touch, lightly at first, then each became more demanding. Katie's hand slid from Bel's shoulder and discovered a breast. Bel responded, stroking Katie until her nipples grew even more tipped.

I could have felt excluded, their attention so focused on each other there was little room for anyone else, but I didn't. This moment had been building ever since we arrived. Ever since Bel first mentioned the idea. I had not believed this possible, a fantasy for her and me both, but now it was here, Bel and Katie's mouths locked together, their hands all over each other. I lay on my side and watched, entranced.

Katie pushed Bel away, held her at arms length as Bel tried to close the gap again.

Katie shook her head. Bel frowned.

"Not yet," Katie said. "I want to, but not yet. First..." She stopped, glanced in my direction. My cock had grown hard watching, jutted against my belly, the tip dampening the already tousled sheets. "First I want to watch Joe fuck you."

Bel's face, already flushed, reddened further, the color leaching into her chest. I wriggled across and sucked one of her nipples between my teeth, bit lightly and she gasped. I felt Katie's fingers against my chin as she cupped Bel's pendulous, heavy breast. I drew back and kissed my sister's fingertips.

"Unh," Bel said, and climbed onto the bed. "Fuck me, Joe. Fuck me hard and fuck me fast and..." Her words trailed away as I kissed her. I pulled her across me, her pussy wet on my belly, moved across the bed to leave room for Katie. I licked Bel's neck and shoulder, lifted her to kiss her nipple, the one already wetted, and then the other. She made a grunt far back in her throat and I lifted, kissing my way down her belly, drawing her up until her legs parted around my shoulders and I dipped my tongue into her dripping sex. She kept coming and I fought to maintain contact but she moved, sliding up me and I realized what she wanted, what we did in the secrecy of our own bedroom. She wanted me to lick her ass. In front of Katie. The idea excited me beyond belief, beyond restraint. I knew how much she liked it and lifted her, my hands tight around her waist, and flipped her over.

"Oh Joe..." I was Katie who spoke. I glanced across. She lay on her side on the bed, one hand on her breast, the other between her legs. She saw me looking and a slow smile spread across her lips. "Are you going to fuck her?"

I shook my head. "Something else. Something Bel loves." I lifted her hips, Bel's body soft in my grasp. She didn't want to ask, but her body was doing the asking for her.

"What does she love?" Katie moved a little closer. The aroma in the hot bedroom was incredible, three bodies exuding the scent of sex, the sun against the thick walls, light beating against drapes. Sweat slicked all our bodies and I licked the beads from Bel's ass cheek and she moaned.

"This," I said. "Bel loves this." I parted the cheeks of her ass to expose the perfect pink bud of her anus, leaned in and ran my tongue along the crack of her ass, starting at her perineum, passing over her bud and extending to the small of her back.

"No," Bel moaned when my tongue passed her most sensitive spot.

"Oh sweet mother of god," Katie sighed.

I moved back, my tongue circling, teasing, playing, and Bel lifted her hips. I pushed my hand beneath, thrust my thumb into her pussy and cradled her clitoris against my palm, rocking. My tongue wetted, circled, finally reached the point Bel craved and I stiffened my tongue and probed into her asshole.

"Ahh..."

"Oh dear lord." Katie wriggled closer. Her shoulder pushed against mine. She wanted to see everything. I pushed harder, opening Bel and Katie said, "That looks so hot. So fucking hot. Are you going to fuck her?"

"In the ass?"

"Mm." Katie nodded. "Of course in the ass. Do you? Are you? Of god, Joe, I want to see that."

"We don't... we've never..." My words emerged muffled, my tongue continuing to do its work.

"She's so wet now. You could do it, put your cock there, you know you could."

Bel's head was turned to one side, pressed into the pillows, her eyes closed, an almost painful expression on her beautiful face. Katie reached out, touched Bel's neck with her fingers, ran them beneath her body, pushing, searching for a breast but Bel didn't move. Katie withdrew her hand, moved it out and then back. Her fingers tangled with mine, then pushed them away.

"Let me," Katie said. I withdrew my hand and Katie's fingers entered Bel. Katie's breast pressed against my arm and I wanted to kiss it, to kiss her, but not as much as I wanted my cock in my wife's ass.

I knelt behind her, my tongue withdrawing and Bel groaned. "No, Joe, don't stop."

I placed my thumb against her ass and pushed. Bel moaned and nodded and mumbled a yes. I probed inside her. She was wet from my tongue, and I leaned over and let more saliva drip onto the point where my thumb entered her, worked it in. Katie was beside me, any closer and she would be fucking Bel.

"The nightstand, Joe. Do it, Joe. Oh fuck, you have to do it."

The nightstand? Then I recalled her placing a small package in there. What the hell?

I rolled sideways and opened the drawer, fumbled inside. Someone sucked my cock, and it could only be Katie, but when I looked back she was staring at Bel's ass, stroking the soft, round cheeks. I found the package and pulled it out, tipped the contents into my hand. A small bottle. I turned it over and read the label: Liquid Silk.

Hot skin against my shoulder. Katie was leaning over. She grabbed the bottle from me, laughing. This plan was going to hell in a handcart.

But Katie flipped the top and tipped the bottle over Bel, letting a bead drop directly into the centre of her puckered ring. Bel jerked as Katie's fingers spread the lube.

Bel had planned this all week. Bel wanted me to fuck her ass. Since Monday, anyway. Was that her reason for going into town, to buy this single small bottle? I tried to imagine her thoughts driving in, finding a shop, purchasing. Did it excite her? Scare her?

"Joe..." It was Katie. She stared at me, her finger and thumb wet from the lube, excitement in her face. "She wants you, Joe."

I shuffled closer, reached over and opened Bel with my thumb, and then I withdrew and placed the head of my cock where it had been. We had done this before, playing with the idea but never going further. Katie moved behind me and then I felt the length of her naked body against my back, the brush of her pubic hair against my ass and she was grinding against me.

"Fuck her," she whispered into my ear, her arm snaking around and circling my cock. "Fuck her sweet ass."

I pushed. The head of my cock met resistance, but the lube was doing it's work and the resistance was only tightness. Bel groaned, but not in pain, pleasure moving in waves through her. Katie rubbed my cock, tugging at me, wanting more. I pressed again. Bel's ass opened wider. The head of my cock opened her and suddenly I was inside, the tight ring of her ass closing around the ridge of my glans and the head of my cock was inside her ass and she pushed back wanting more.

Katie pressed against my back, rocked against my ass, pushing me. I applied more pressure, easing deeper. Is this what Bel had always wanted? She was rocking against me, each thrust moving her further back. I had no need to move because Bel was driving my cock deeper and deeper into her ass. Katie had to remove her hand to allow me further penetration.

"I want to watch you come, Joe," Katie whispered. Her breasts pressed against my back and I reached around, cupping my hand against her back, pulling her against me. She writhed, half came around my body and I turned my head and kissed her, kissed her hard.

"And I want to fuck you next," I said.