The Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harding
harding
2,225 Followers

"We need to go in," I said.

Bel nodded. Her breathing was labored. "Yes."

"The storm," I said. "A storm's coming."

She kissed my earlobe and said, "Yes," again.

She wasn't listening. "A storm is coming right at us."

Lightning arced down, closer, the thunder pursuing it fast. I knew the danger of being in the ocean during a storm and pulled back, holding onto a hand of each of them, dragging them after me. Katie recognized the danger first and looked back. Dark clouds blotted out the stars, their bellies illumined in patches from town lights along the Keys. As we splashed through the shallows the wind picked up and a first pattering of rain hustled past.

Katie went around the side of the cabin to use the outside shower. Bel knelt in front of me as I sat on the lounger.

"She wants you, Joe," she whispered, although Katie couldn't hear us. The wind rattled against the cabin but the porch sheltered us from the worst. Bel didn't seem to want to go in yet.

"I can't." I shook my head, convinced this was more Bel's need than Katie's or mine. "I love you, Bel."

She stared at me. "I know, baby. I love you too. But this is..." She stopped, unable to find the words to express her need. Her need. Not mine, not Katie's, but Bel's. She pushed me back onto the lounger, leaned over and took my cock into her mouth in a single rapid lunge. I grabbed her hair, trying to pull her away. Finally she came, reluctant. Her mouth had worked it's magic and my cock stuck up along my belly, glistening along half it's length.

"Come to bed," I whispered.

Bel shook her head, pushed me across and lay on the edge of the lounger. Rain pattered against the wooden roof above us. Wind moaned through a drainpipe. Katie padded around the side of the house, pulling her sun dress over her nakedness, only serving to make the gauzed body beneath even sexier. She perched on the edge of her lounger and pushed fingers through her wet hair. A flash of lightning lit the porch, moments later thunder rumbling, filling my chest with pressure. Bel's body hid my arousal from Katie, but her own face was flushed, a looseness in her eyes I recognized from Bel when she wanted sex real bad. Not now, I promised myself. Not tonight. But tomorrow? I didn't know. Guilt and need fought inside me, and I feared I knew which would win.

Bel stroked my cock. From beyond her Katie watched Bel's arm move, knowing what she was doing.

"Fuck me," Bel said, loud enough for Katie to hear.

I tried to lift her away. "Let's go to bed."

"No. Here. Fuck me here."

I looked across her to Katie, trying to make an apology in my face, but she wasn't looking at me. Instead she stared at Bel's body.

Bel rolled off the lounger, pushed me hard enough to knock me off the other side. She grabbed the cushions and laid them on the pine floor. Rain fell steadily now beyond the porch, wetting the edge of the boards. Bel dragged me, laid me on my back, my head toward Katie who continued to sit watching, her face expressionless other than the undercurrent of arousal filling her eyes. My cock jutted rigid across my belly, the head above my navel. Bel sat across my legs and leaned forward, gripped me and took me inside her mouth again. I looked back over myself at Katie. The slip of a sun dress hid nothing, the light cast from the living room caught her side on and turned what little material there was transparent. Her right foot lay in the rain but she didn't notice.

Bel forced more of my cock into her mouth than ever before and I heard a muffled gag. I was burning to come but tried holding back. The situation was too erotic to stop and I feared shooting my load might cause that. Although the way I felt I didn't think ejaculating would be the end.

I looked down at Bel working my cock, its entire length wetted. As she lifted her head a string of saliva joined my glans to her full bottom lip.

Bel was staring past me at Katie.

Bel climbed along my body, lifted up and positioned my cock at the entrance to her sex. She hung there a moment before pressing down. She was hot and moist and tight and I turned my head aside trying not to explode. Bel began to rock against me. She grabbed my hands and lifted them to her breasts. I pulled her nipples hard and she gasped, ground down harder. I lifted up and pulled a nipple into my mouth, sucking hard. When I dropped back Katie had her hand beneath her dress, touching herself. Her left leg was parted, her thighs wide, and she was rubbing the entrance to her pussy.

Bel leaned onto me, lying flat, pressing her breasts against my chest. I kissed her, the taste of my cock on her mouth turning me on even more. Bel reached above my head, straining, reaching for Katie's foot. I arched back, trying to see. Katie's eyes were on the two of us, on our junction, but then she noticed. She shifted position, stretching her leg out and Bel's fingers closed around her ankle. A tiny smile lifted the corner of Katie's mouth.

I lifted my hips, lifting Bel's weight with me, then rocked back. We moved six inches closer to Katie and Bel's fingers slid higher along Katie's leg. I repeated the move. A foot. Eighteen inches. Two feet. My head now lay between Katie's knees. Bel leaned across and kissed the inside of Katie's thigh. Katie removed her fingers from her pussy, gripped the hem of the sundress and raised it over her head, discarded it on the floor.

Lightning stuttered, capturing her in a photographic image, back arched, head back, body displayed.

I reached above my head and grasped her other foot, the one wetted with rain and she moved it closer to me and put her fingers back inside herself. I saw every move, the opening of her labia, the damp inner pinkness, the engorged nub of her clitoris. I smelled the arousal coming from her. I was so close to coming, so determined to hold on. Bel had no such inhibition. She was peaking already. Her pussy tightened around my cock. Her stomach clenched tight and she shook against me. Her hand slid higher on Katie's leg, heading to join my sister's fingers at the junction of her thighs.

Bel cried out. Her fingers brushed the back of Katie's hand. I raised my own along her thigh.

Katie stiffened, her face changing, and I thought she was peaking too, but no. She stood suddenly, stiffly, and walked out naked into the rain.

Bel hardly noticed. She was beyond all restraint now, ready to come again. She ground against me, lifted until I was almost all the way out then plunging down. She pulled on my nipples, pressed on my face and licked inside my ear. She came again then rolled clear.

"Fuck my mouth," she gasped. "Come inside my mouth."

She lay on the bare wooden boards and I knelt across her and laid the head of my cock against her lips. She held them closed, promising resistance, and I pressed until they parted, almost losing it in the process.

I rocked into Bel's mouth, taking my weight against the edge of Katie's lounger, my body stiff as I fucked Bel's mouth. Almost there, so very nearly there.

Katie re-appeared beyond the porch, just visible in the edge of the light cast from inside. Water poured across her body from the rain. She grasped the side on the porch, one leg raised as her fingers worked deep inside her. She had returned, staying out of reach, but ready to come with us. Her eyes locked onto my cock where it stroked between Bel's lips. Her fingers moved in time to my thrusts. I stared up at her, wanting Katie to see me looking at her but her gaze was locked below my waist. Her mouth hung open, hair plastered against her skull, body steaming beneath warm rain.

I couldn't hold back a moment longer. I grasped my cock, trying to hold on a second more and failing.

My first explosion gushed inside Bel's mouth and she swallowed, the movement opening her jaw and when I came a second time it was across her lips. I heard Katie gasp and looked up. Her legs were shaking, four fingers thrust deep between her legs, her body barely able to stand upright but her eyes still locked onto my cock. I kneeled back and gripped myself, stroking, a third jet arcing from me to splash above Bel's head. Katie stared, out of control, then raised her eyes to lock onto mine. I stared back into hers as I ejaculated a final time onto Bel's breasts. Katie lifted a hand to her own, as though I had splashed onto her.

I love you, I mouthed silently, and Katie turned her head aside.

Bel wriggled, trying to take my softening cock into her mouth. I allowed her for a moment then drew back, rose and returned the scattered cushions to the lounger and lay back. My body was soft and I felt sleepy. After a minute Bel rose and dropped onto her own lounger. I put an arm across my face, waiting. Two more minutes passed before Katie returned. She walked past us into the house and I thought she had gone, but a moment later she returned, toweling the rain from her body. When she was dry she stood, the towel hanging from her fist. She looked at me, at my body, then toward Bel.

"When did you shave yourself, Bel?"

Bel looked down. "Waxed, my dear, not shaved."

Katie smiled.

"Okay. When did you wax yourself. My dear?"

It was as if nothing had happened. Except here were the three of us naked discussing Bel's wax job.

"Friday before we came down," Bel said.

Katie perched on the edge of her lounger, leaning forward. Bel moved to offer Katie a better view.

"Hurt?"

"Like all hell."

Katie nodded. "So why?"

"It feels sexy."

"Does it..." Katie stopped, looked up at Bel, across to me. "What's it like when Joe goes down on you?"

Bel nodded. "That feels so good."

Katie glanced at me. "And Joe likes it?"

"I think so."

"I do," I said.

Katie glanced down at herself. "I've never been brave enough to go that far."

Bel laughed huskily. "Didn't take no courage, hon."

"Besides, I haven't got anyone to do it for." Katie sat back, lifted her legs onto the lounger.

We were silent a while, only the sound of the rain on the porch roof, then Bel said, "You sure about that, Kate?"

###

Tuesday morning was like the night before never happened.

The storm blew around us until the small hours before fading into the east. When I rose at eight the sand was wet and the waves small. The tail end of the storm hung strips of cloud over the sky but already the air was warm. I woke Katie as I walked through the living room and she mumbled and stood up, wrapping the sheet around herself but failing to hide anything at all. She padded past me into the bedroom and lay on the bed, rolled to her side. I closed the door gently.

As I sat out back eating breakfast Bel came and kissed my ear. "I'm taking the car into town. I've got some shopping I need to do."

"Sure. You want us to come?"

"Stay here, keep Katie company."

"I meant we could all go into town."

"You need anything?"

I shook my head.

"Stay then. Katie needs the relaxation."

"She seemed pretty relaxed last night."

Bel gave me a look as though she had no idea what I meant. Had she been so far out of it? No. Impossible.

When Bel had gone I washed our dishes and walked along the beach. We were the only people on this entire spit of sand. Some years when we used to come down a storm would have washed some of the spit away, but the year after the current had rebuilt it. I think old man Turner was the only one crazy enough to build anything out here. By the time the government turned the rest of the island into a nature reserve he was immovable.

My first visit when I was six there had been no fresh water at all, we'd have to walk or drive three miles to fill an aluminum churn. No power, no services of any kind. I think that was what my folks liked. Katie and I barely noticed. We were kids. The ocean and the fishing and the sun were all we needed.

Over the years first a water butt was added to hold rainwater, which is still what we used to wash and drink from. In recent years the candles and oil lamps were replaced with low-voltage bulbs run from batteries charged by solar power. A high-end sewage unit was put in, the end product clear water.

Despite all the changes the place still felt like it used to when I was six, other-worldly, a million miles from civilization.

I jogged to the end of the spit, stood a while watching the fast current run out from the pond into the ocean. Fish jumped as something large cruised the deep channel. The last of the clouds were clearing and the sun was hot on my back. I turned and jogged back, sweating hard by the time I reached the cabin. There was no sign of Katie so I opened the bedroom door and peered inside. She was still asleep, the curtains pulled and the room dim. It was hot inside and I could smell her. As I was about to the shut the door she rolled onto her back, displayed naked for me.

"Hey, Joe," she mumbled. "What's time?"

"There is no time here," I said. "You want some juice?"

"Oh man, yeah, that sounds so good." She washed her face with her hands, made no attempt to cover herself, but when I returned with a frosted glass of orange the sheet had been pulled across her body. I handed her the glass and sat on the side of the bed.

"Sleep well?"

Katie glugged half the orange, wiped the back of her hand across her mouth. "Hey, sorry I stole your bed. I was so out of it."

"No problem. You can have our bed any time you want."

Katie gave me a look, emptied the orange. She leaned over to the nightstand and the sheet she had been clutching slipped free and she grabbed at it then laughed. "Ah, what the hell. After last night I guess I don't have much to keep secret, do I?"

"You remember?" I asked. "I'm not sure Bel does."

"Bel remembers," Katie said. She lay back on the pillows, her arms behind her head, the sheet creased around her waist. She patted the bed. "Talk to me, Joe, like we used to."

I put my legs on the bed, arranged the pillows behind my back so I could sit up and look at Katie. I still loved my wife, but now I wanted Katie in the worst kind of way, not yet sure if she wanted that as well, scared she might not, scared she might.

"Did we used to talk?"

Katie swatted me with the back of her hand.

"We used to talk about everything, didn't we? When did we stop, Joe?"

I shrugged. "I guess when you went away, when I met Bel."

"You had other girlfriends before Bel though."

"Sure. But Bel's different."

Katie chuckled. "I know that. I think I could probably reel off all your old girlfriends still."

"You can? I'm not sure I can do that myself."

Katie started ticking them off on her fingers. "Susan Lorca. Angie Marks. Who was the one with the enormous tits? Patti? Matti?"

"Betsy."

Katie laughed. "Yeah. Betsy. Man, she was stacked. Did you ever get to cop a feel of those babies?"

"Sure."

"And were they everything they promised?"

"And more."

Katie rolled onto her side and snuggled against me.

"I don't remember any of your boyfriends," I said. "You never talked about them."

"Because I didn't have any." Katie draped her arm across my waist. Innocent, I'm sure.

I turned my head to look at her. "None at all?"

She shook her head. "None worth mentioning."

"You must have had some!"

"Why? Don't you remember, I was the nerdy one. Braces. Tomboy."

"Even so..."

Katie shrugged.

"I guess you turned out okay in the end though."

"You think so?"

"Sure. You ain't got Bel's ass, but you're not so bad."

Katie punched me. When she put her arm back it was lower than before.

"We could always talk about anything, couldn't we, Joe?"

"I guess we could."

"Mm." She had started idly stroking my naked belly. "So we going to talk about last night too?"

"Last night?"

She pulled the hairs where they ran down the middle of my stomach. "Don't pretend, Joe. Did you mean for that to happen or was it all Bel's idea?"

"What makes you think it was Bel?"

She tugged at the hair below my navel again, soft this time.

"I thought so."

"I never said it was."

"You just confirmed it, Joe." Katie giggled. "It's OK, Joe, I'm all grown up now. I didn't have to do what I did. You didn't have to do what you did either." She giggled again.

"What?" I said.

"Although, at the end there, it looked like you did have to do what you did."

I wasn't sure I was comfortable talking about this, but Katie seemed in command. All my women seemed to be in command this week. I was looking forward to getting back to work so I could boss someone around.

"You didn't mind?" I asked. "Watching?"

Katie shook her head, closer to me now. She had draped one leg over mine, her knee close to my balls. The sheet had slipped further and little separated her from my skin. I wished I'd come to bed with more than my running shorts on, but it was too late now.

"Did it look like I minded?"

"Why?" I asked.

Katie frowned. She tugged at me, wanting me to lie on my side facing her. I was too weak to resist. We lay face to face, the scent of her breath against me.

"Why what?"

"Why did you watch? Did it turn you on?"

She nodded. "Of course it did, doofus."

She hadn't called me that in a while. I lay my hand against her waist, her skin warm, damp with sweat. I imagined the salt taste of her beneath my tongue. Katie's hand traced my ribs, the muscles along my chest.

"You know, you turned out pretty good. I don't remember you ever being this buff."

"It's all gym," I said.

"I like it." She planted a kiss on my chest, an inch to the right of my nipple, then licked her tongue across me. "You taste salty."

"I've been running."

"I'm sweating too. I bet I taste salty as well."

"Bel's gone into town," I said.

"I thought I heard the car," Katie said, but her her face said something different because I hadn't followed through on the conversation. "Don't you want to lick me as well?"

"Is that allowed?"

Katie ran her tongue across my chest again, across my nipple which went hard, sensitive. She giggled. "Men do that too?" She rubbed her thumb over the tiny peak. "Of course it's allowed. It's not like I asked you to fuck me, is it?"

My hand circled the small of her back, the firmness of her muscle, the softness of her skin. "Isn't it?"

She kissed the top of my belly, ran a hand along the fine line of hair that ran down the center, stopped above the waist of my shorts. She mumbled something against my skin I failed to catch.

"What you say?" She had moved, half lying on her front, one small breast pressed against my ribs. I stroked along her back, up to the nape of her neck, back down to her waist... beyond, the curve of her narrow ass a bloom beneath my fingers and Katie shuddered.

She lifted up. "I said, if you want to, you can, you know."

I swallowed. Katie's fingers teased at the elastic of my shorts, working the waist down. My cock was a long ridge against the cotton.

"Would that be such a good idea?"

"Seems like it right now, sure. Seems like it to you too, I think." Her fingers traced the ridge of my cock and she smiled as it twitched beneath her touch.

"I dunno, Katie."

She had slipped down the bed, kissed my belly, tugged at my shorts. She lifted the waistband and peered inside.

"You got a real nice cock, Joe. Why do you still call me Katie?"

"It's your name." She let the elastic of my shorts snap back, then changed her mind and lifted it again, blew hot air down inside and I almost came there and then.

"Can I take these off, Joe? Everyone else calls me Kate, you know that."

"You'll always be Katie to me."

"I will?"

"Take 'em off if you want."

"If you want, Joe. Do you want?"

I nodded but she couldn't see me. She felt the movement, turned her head, and I nodded again and she grinned.

"Cool."

She worked the shorts down, going slow. She lifted the waistband and eased it down. The head of my cock appeared. A clear bead of pre-cum gathered from the central slit, grew and slid down. Katie licked her lips, worked the waist down more until the base of my cock appeared, my ball sack. I lifted my hips to help her and she left my shorts around my legs.

harding
harding
2,225 Followers