The Camping Trip Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spaldan
spaldan
1,471 Followers

As I walked with Jen awkwardly to the door, Megan pulled me aside briefly to say, "Thanks for what you tried to do. We appreciated it. Remember, whatever happens tonight, you're the one I wanted to do." And then she was gone.

Jen and I walked into the dark woods, silent for a moment. The moon was still shining brightly, but the sky was cloudier than it had been the night before. So little shafts of bright moonlight danced around us as we walked through the woods without speaking, occasionally shifting through the clouds in a way the briefly illuminated her face. She had broken up with me, got creamed on by two guys right in front of me, and I missed her all the same.

Finally, somewhere not far along on the path to the lake, Jen finally turned to me and spoke. "I'm sorry about what happened," she said softly.

"I know," I responded.

"I think you're a great guy, and you know I love you, but I just don't see us ending up together when we're going to different colleges." We walked along a little farther until we gradually came to a stop in the middle of the dark woods. I didn't know what to say and I didn't know if there was anything I could say.

Finally I tried, "I guess one day I'll understand. And you'll always be special to me."

Jen smiled in the moonlight, her soft hand reaching for mine and briefly intertwining with my fingers. I felt the warmth of her soft touch, and then she let go.

We stood in silence for a few more moments, my mind still trying to process my emotions. Jen finally broke the silence by saying, "Damn our friends. You want to sneak back and see what the heck they are doing back there?"

I smiled broadly and replied, "I was hoping you might be as curious as I am."

We crept back quickly but as quietly as possible until we reached the edge of the cabin. I was dieing to know what bet the girls had lost in their little game. When I peeked in the front door, there was no one in the living room. I heard some noise that sounded like it was coming from the back of the cabin, so I led Jen by the hand around to the window for the small bedroom. When I cautiously poked my head around the window sill, I was not prepared for the sight that greeted me.

All four of our friends were completely naked. Megan was on her back, her toned, shapely legs pointed up into the air and resting against Robert's bare chest. Robert was leaning over Megan, his hips thrusting up into her as he fucked her hard. Megan's smallish breasts jiggled back and forth from the pounding Robert was giving her. Near Megan's head, Jackie was on all fours and being fucked from behind by Brian. Megan and Jackie were positioned in a line, so their heads were together. As Robert and Brian were behind them, Robert and Brian were facing each other. Jackie's large, creamy breasts swung heavily beneath her, matching every thrust that Brian plowed into her smooth, round bottom. Brian's strong hand grasped Jackie's firm ass, and he pulled her back as he plowed his cock into her. Most notable were the eyes of my friends. Megan and Jackie's eyes were closed, as if they were trying not to notice what was going on around them. Robert was staring at Jackie's body, the pale smooth flesh of her back and her firm, swinging tits. Brian was staring at Megan's body, looking at her flat stomach and her round young breasts as they jiggled back and forth across her chest. I heard Jen gasp softly next to me as she peeked her head over the window and saw the view in the room. Brian reached his hand up and Robert slapped him a high five.

"Stop doing that!" protested Jackie.

"We're just celebrating our victory, babe," Brian said with a laugh, never missing a beat as he plowed in his cock in and out of her from behind.

"You guys are pervs," said Megan between gritted teeth. I noticed for the first time that Jackie and Megan weren't making much noise while they were being fucked. It was pretty clear they were embarrassed to be in this situation and were trying to get through it without further embarrassing themselves.

"Yeah," agreed Jackie as Brian continued to ram his meat in and out of her. "What kind of pervs want to have their friend watch while they make love to their girlfriend?"

"You're looking at it all wrong babe," replied Brian as he reached his hand around Jackie's body and cupped one of her swinging breasts in his palm. "I get to watch Megan get fucked while Rob here gets to watch you get fucked."

"Pervs," spat Megan.

"Hey, at least we're doing it in your favorite positions," Robert chimed in. He reached his hand down between Megan's shapely legs and and rubbed his thumb against Megan's wet clit.

"Ohhh... stop that!" Megan complained.

"You don't want to enjoy this?" Robert asked teasingly.

I looked over at Jen to see if she was okay with watching our friends go at it, and in the light from the bedroom I could clearly tell that her cheeks were flushed. She turned to look at me, her blond hair shining in the light from the window, and her green eyes twinkled. I knew that look very well. Jen was horny. And in my own blue eyes, she must have seen my revelation because her blush deepened. But she didn't look away. Another thing I knew about Jen, once she got really turned on she almost needed to feel release. She was like a boy in that way. I guessed that she hadn't been able to finish herself off since those men down by the lake had left her unfulfilled.

Back in the room, Brian's strong hand was tugging softly at Jackie's nipple while he plowed his cock hard into her from behind. "Oh fuck," Jackie moaned in response, followed by, "Oh... I'm sorry Meg. I don't mean to be gross."

"It's okay Jacks... oh!" Megan moaned in reply as Robert again found her sensitive little clit with his thumb. "You do what you have to do girl. I understand it's these jerks' fault."

Soon both girls were whimpering and moaning as their boyfriends fucked them. Jackie's moans went into overdrive when Brian's hand moved from her nipple, over her smooth stomach, and down between her legs. Brian began diddling Jackie's clit rapidly as he plowed his hard cock into her, and soon she was spouting off one continuous moan. "Oh fuck babe," Jackie moaned, "OH FUCK!" Jackie went down onto her elbows as she came, her ass shaking as Brian continued to pound her.

Jen moaned softly next to me as she watched her friend overcome by orgasm. I had had enough of watching, and grabbed Jen gently by the hand. I led Jen just a short distance away from the cabin, and soon had her soft body pressed between my body and the side of her car. Our lips met almost instinctively, and she parted her lips willingly to welcome my probing tongue. As I french kissed her deeply, my hands roamed up her toned side, under her shirt, and cupped her large, firm breast over her bra. I had missed fondling her tits so much, and my thumb brushed across the nipple I had known so well. Jen moaned her approval into my mouth, and I soon had her bra unhooked from behind. She didn't hesitate for a second before stripping off her shirt and her bra in one fluid motion, tossing them onto the hood of her car. Her full, creamy breasts popped free, the pale skin of her chest shining in the moonlight. My mouth hungrily dove for her soft tit flesh, and I felt her hand pull my head against her chest as I sucked one of her sweet nipples into my hot, wet mouth. Jen cried out again in approval as my tongue circled the little bud and then began flicking back and forth over the tip of her nipple. I delighted in the feeling of her ample, smooth tit flesh pressed warmly against my face. I switched to her other nipple, and her head drew me again against her chest as my tongue swirled around her tit flesh.

My right hand slid up Jen's smooth, toned thigh, and when it cupped her crotch I could feel the heat of her pussy through her shorts. I pulled my face back from Jen's big boob and looked up into her eyes. Her face was full of arousal as I covered her pussy with my hand, and all she said was, "Please."

She had her shorts off in a flash, and I paused for just a moment to admire her thin, toned, naked body. She had been incredibly shy the first time I saw her naked, but now she seemed to almost enjoy when my eyes drank in the sight of her unblemished young flesh and her big, perky breasts. Then I was on my knees between her legs. Jen lifted her left leg so it dangled over my shoulder, and my tongue licked teasingly up her thighs. When my mouth reached her pussy lips, I sucked gently on her outer folds. I tasted her juices once again, the light, almost sweet taste that was unique to Jen's pussy. My tongue probed the tight opening to her hole, and she moaned deeply with her whole body. Jen was almost dripping juices down my face, and I could smell her strong arousal all around me.

My tongue traced further upwards, and Jen gasped when my probing licks brushed over the top of her swollen clit. Having located her bud, I went right to work on it, swirling circles around it with my tongue and then flicking back and forth across her most sensitive spot. I painted her clit with my tongue, up and down and then back and forth. Jen began to buck her hips against my face and I knew she was already close. As her panting grew more rapid, I kept a steady pressure rubbing my wet tongue back and forth across her hard little nub. She let out a soft scream as she came, and I watched her large breasts rise and fall on her chest as she rode my tongue into a dizzying orgasm.

When she was done, Jen leaned back against the side of her car, gasping for breath. I stood up and backed away a step, unsure if she was going to return the favor. Jen eventually opened her eyes and smiled at me. Before I could say anything, Jen had spun me around so that we had switched places. I was now leaning back against her car and she quickly had dropped to her knees in front of me. Instead of waiting for me to strip, Jen reached a hand up through the leg of the loose fitting shorts I was wearing and her soft hand closed around my already hard cock. She lifted up the leg of the shorts and drew my cock out into the air, her small hand closed around the base of my big dick. She looked up at me once, smiling, and then dove right down on my cock. Her mouth sucked up and down my cock, and then she let my meat slip from her mouth so she could lick teasingly at the fat head of my cock with her tongue. Jen's blow job wasn't what you would call expert, but she made up for it with enthusiasm. She sucked in her cheeks and bobbed her head furiously up and down my pole. Her blond hair appeared almost white in the moonlight as it flew back and forth behind her bobbing head. The hand that had been gripping my meat was soon sliding up and down my shaft, slippery against my saliva coated skin. And there was something about the sight of her, my beautiful ex, bearing down on my cock with purpose. When her tongue flicked briefly at the underside of my cock head again, I could feel the familiar churning of orgasm inside of me.

While her soft lips, wet sucking mouth, and firm hand worked up and down my pole, I warned, "I'm going to cum Jen." The one time she had blown me before, she didn't want to take my load in her mouth. She had tissues handy that time, so at the last second she jerked me into a wad of kleenex. This time she showed no signs of stopping. Her head began to bob up and down on me even faster, and her hand squeezed my cock tightly as her slippery cheeks rubbed up and down my shaft. When she looked up at me with her green eyes, almost expectantly, I came hard. I groaned as I felt the orgasm explode inside of me, and my cock pumped load after load of cum straight into Jen's hot mouth. Her lips continued to milk me as I came, sending little sparks of pleasure shooting up and down my legs. Jen tried to swallow my load as I spurted into her mouth, but either she was unprepared for the amount or she just wasn't used to swallowing. Eventually she turned and spat the last of my load into the grass next to her, coughing slightly and then laughing at what she had done.

"Man," she said looking up at me with a smile, "You always cum so much!"

I laughed back in response. Eventually, when she was done spitting, I helped Jen get dressed and we headed back to the cabin. We found Megan and Jackie settling down for bed in the living room area.

"We're mad at the boys," Jackie explained. "Jen, you can take one of the beds in there if you want. We're going to sleep out here with Kevin."

----------

As I dozed off, Megan was sleeping on one side of me and Jackie on the other. I dreamed that I was swimming in the cool lake, and I couldn't see what was in the deep, dark water below me. Then out of the water emerged an octopus, and suddenly I was naked. The octopus wrapped one of its tentacles around one of my legs, and then one of it's suckers was attached to my cock. I tried to swim away, but I couldn't move, so I just floated while the sucker grasped my rapidly inflating dick. And then the slippery sucker became Jen's mouth, and her blond hair was spread out behind her as her head bobbed up and down on my cock. I groaned, and started to wake. And I discovered the sensation wasn't entirely a dream. I was on my back and between my legs, Megan's head was bobbing up and down on my cock. Her slippery cheeks sucked hard against the sides of my shaft and her wet tongue swirled around my cock head as she blew me.

"Meg," I managed to whisper, "What?"

She swirled her way up my cock and let it slip from between her soft lips, then looked up and smiled at me in the darkness. Jackie was snoring softly beside me. Megan slid herself up my body, and I found she was as naked as I was. I could feel the little bumps of her nipples as her firm breasts slid up my stomach and settled against my chest. She kissed me full on the lips, and I returned her affections happily when her tongue slipped into my mouth. Megan's legs spread to either side of my body, and I could feel her wet pussy nestled just north of my now swollen cock head.

"Robert and I are going to break up," she whispered to me in the dark. "We just aren't happy together anymore. And I've wanted to do this with you for a very long time."

"You want to have sex right now?" I asked as she ground her wet pussy lips against the tip of my dick.

"I do," she whispered back, "But we don't have to if you don't want to. It's up to you?"

"What about Jackie?" I asked.

"Don't mind me," came the soft reply from somewhere next to me. I turned my head and Jackie's eyes were open and staring back at me, two dark specks in the pool of darkness around us. "Megan told me she was going to jump you, and I think you two are pretty cute together."

Megan's grinding against my cock head was becoming intolerable, and I was already hard when she woke me. So I responded with a thrust of my hips in the darkness. I almost missed my mark, but Megan shifted her hips at the last second and my cock head pushed past the opening to her pussy. We both sighed as I again found myself probing into her hot, wet opening. I rocked my hips in and out, feeling the squishy, velvety walls of her tight little pussy gripping at my intruding member. Megan laid her head against my chest as I thrust my rigid pole in and out of her, her breasts squashed between our bodies. But then she planted her hands against my chest and lifted herself into a sitting position. Soon she was bouncing up and down on my cock in rhythm with my thrusts, shoving my cock deep inside her wet tunnel and then pulling out almost to the tip.

I glanced to my side and found Jackie watching my cock disappear in and out of her best friend's pussy. From the motion of Jackie's arm, it was pretty obvious that she was playing with herself under her covers. She was wearing that tank top again, where her large, smooth breasts spilled out of the sides almost to the nipple. I reached my hand up and slid it through the hole in the side of her top, running my fingers over her firm tit flesh and brushing her nipple with my thumb.

"You mind?" I asked as I played with Jackie's nipple while Megan's pussy squeezed up and down my cock.

"No honey, it feels great," replied Jackie somewhat breathlessly.

"I was talking to Megan," I said sarcastically. We all laughed.

I could tell from Megan's panting that she was thoroughly enjoying the ride up and down my fat cock. I decided to try what I had seen Robert do earlier and slid my free hand between her legs. I felt for her hard clit with my thumb, and when I located her sensitive nub, I rubbed it back and forth in the motion of our fucking. Megan arched her back on top of me and moaned deeply. I kept up a gentle pressure with my thumb on her clit while I continued to thrust upward, shoving my cock hard into the tight, wet tunnel of Megan's pussy. One hand fondling Jackie's full breast and the other thumbing Megan's clit, and I was about as happy as I could be. From Megan's moans, I could tell that she was even happier.

"Shit Kev," she whispered, "I'm going to cum if you keep that up."

"That's what I want," I replied, "I WANT you to cum." I demand

"I want you to cum with me." She requested

"Just do it Megan. Let yourself go and just cum for me." I encouraged her

With that, Megan bore down with her wet pussy on my hard rod. She picked up the pace and began slamming her little body onto my member. I did my best to increase my own thrusts, working my sensitive meat in and out of her tight hole as she neared her orgasm. With our eager motions, I was burying my rod deeply inside her tight little tunnel. With my finger rubbing back and forth across her clit, she suddenly stiffened atop me. She froze in a crouch, her mouth open wide in a silent scream. I kept pushing my cock in and out of her tight little tunnel, and rubbing her clit, and then I could feel her cumming. Not only did her strong hips and shapely legs shake around me, I could feel her pussy spasming around my pole for a what felt like an eternity. The feeling was amazing, as her tight, squishy tunnel alternatively contracted and relaxed around my throbbing cock.

"Oh shit," I managed. I hadn't expected it, but the sight of Megan orgasming on top of me and the feeling of her tight pussy spasming around me sent me over the edge. Suddenly I was cumming too, my hips bucking wildly as I unleashed spurt after spurt of hot cum straight into Megan's young pussy.

As I rode the blissful waves of my orgasm, I heard Jackie next to me moaning, "Uh... uh... uh," as she came too. I could feel her body shake with my hand on her huge breast. And then we were all panting for air in a sweaty pile of naked flesh.

Luckily I awoke the next morning before the boys in the bedroom, because Megan was still naked atop me and I somehow still had a hand wrapped around Jackie's boob. I woke the girls so we could dress and look more decent, and we were already starting breakfast by the time Jen and the other guys emerged from the bedroom.

The girls decided to ride back in Jen's car, leaving me and the other boys with all of our stuff in Brian's SUV. I felt a lot of mixed feelings as we drove down that mountain and out of the woods, but mostly I felt happiness. The trip had been the perfect way to say goodbye to my friends.

THE END

spaldan
spaldan
1,471 Followers