The Caning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Others of the girls were trying hard to suppress their sexual arousal at the situation, pressing harder into their laps. Miss Strong did not intend this reaction among the students, but merely wanted to teach a privileged and arrogant student a lesson. She felt that the embarrassment felt by the student would be short-lived, and would provide a good lesson to this girl and to others about disrupting the quiet discipline of her classroom.

Miss Strong then told Angela to rise, get dressed and return to her seat. Angela straightened painfully, and the sobs started to turn to anger. She winced and cried out as the material of her under garments made contact with the painful stripes on her bottom. She did not look at Miss Strong, but turned and slowly—painfully—and walked back to her group who were standing at the back waiting with comforting hugs for their friend.

Since she had then dismissed the older class for the day, Miss Strong did not challenge the comforting hugs given to Angela by her friends at the back of the room. The classroom started to empty after the third and final bell, and most of the remaining students in the hallway started to leave. Many of the students, both boys and girls were from working-class or farming families, and had to get home quickly after school, to perform their chores before supper and study.

Retribution:

The only students remaining were Angela and her closest friends, and a few of the boys from privileged families entering the girl's classroom to give comfort and support to Angela. Abigail Strong was putting away some books and other class materials. She faced away from the small clutch at the back of the room, and thus was unaware of the growing anger, resentment, and murmured discussion among this group of students. Other than this small group, the school was now mostly empty. Somewhere about was Jonas Sullenton, the sixty-seven year old janitor waiting to start his cleanup chores.

Jonas was a quiet unassuming life-long bachelor, well liked in the school, and good at his job. The students seemed to regard him with a certain amount of respect, despite his station in life and his severe mental slowness. They liked him for his honest, friendly, and helpful attitude towards the students. Mr. Sullenton always had a smile and a kind word for everyone. His mental condition was generally understood, and accepted by the students and teachers.

Miss Strong did not notice the small group of students approaching her as she faced the blackboard; assuming she was alone to perform her after class activities. They had hatched a plan to show this young teacher that she could not embarrass a member of their caste in this school and get away with it. Miss Strong only became aware of the plot against her when one of the taller and stronger boys grabbed both of her upper arms from behind, and pulled her back and to the side of her desk. He lifted her up slightly, then pulled her down on top of her desk as other boys took hold her arms to the side, pinning her to the top of her desk on her back with her legs over the side.

"What in God's name do you think you are doing!?" came the strong verbal response to this attack.

"You had better think about what you are doing and let me up! You cannot do this, I am a teacher!"

Angela Neumann appeared, standing in front of the stunned teacher, now with a calm but still angry, if red-eyed expression on her tear-streaked face.

"Miss Strong, you have crossed the line, and we are going to teach you about embarrassment."

"Angela, you and your friends had better let me up before you get into real trouble! If you release me now, I will forget about the whole thing. If you have concerns about discipline in my classroom we can discuss it later when you have all cooled down."

Miss Strong was trying to send a clear message, but her heart was now beating faster, and she there was palpable fear in her voice. Her full breasts were beginning to strain against the buttons on her crisp blouse.

"I am afraid we cannot do that, Miss Strong," replied Angela in an even, unemotional voice.

"Young lady, d-do n-not let this go any further!" said the now frightened teacher.

Abigail Strong was a good teacher, but had never been popular with the students—not even in her previous schools—mainly due to her somewhat detached and dispassionate manner. She had disciplined students before, and perhaps was now thinking that her anger at Angela Neumann's arrogance allowed her to go too far in maintaining her control of the classroom.

After all (she thought) I cannot abdicate control of the class to this privileged and spoiled brat!

I am the teacher!

I am in control!

One of the bigger and stronger of Angela's female friends now positioned herself on the desk, and in a kneeling position, and pulled Miss Strong's torso onto her lap while the boys still held her arms down at the sides. Two of the other girls with Angela, stepped forward, reached under the teacher's dress and petticoat, and pulled her knickers down and completely off her legs, discarding them on the floor as one of her shoes also came off in the process.

The girl behind Miss Strong then reached forward under the teacher's knees and pulled her legs back as her dress and petticoat slid down and bunched up around her waist. This exposed Miss Strong's pretty and shapely bare legs, pussy lips, and round firm buttocks to the students gathered around her to teach her a lesson.

"Please let me up! Please stop this ... what are you doing!?" "Why are you doing this?" Was the tearful plea from the teacher.

One of the students—she was not sure who—tied a strip of cloth behind her head covering her eyes to what was happening. In her struggles, Miss Strong's blouse had popped a few of the buttons at the top, and some of the boys who upon seeing this undid most of the rest of the buttons, until her blouse was completely open. Another student pushed up her camisole top, exposing her large firm breasts as others began to roughly fondle them and squeeze her nipples. In her current position, the students had totally exposed Miss Strong's breasts and buttocks to any treatment they cared to give them. Then she heard the familiar voice of Angela Neumann saying,

"Now Miss Strong, for your misbehavior toward your students, you will receive ten cuts from the cane, and then another ten ... twenty cuts in all on your bare bottom."

Due to her continuous pleading and sobbing threats, Miss Strong was now gagged and could neither see nor speak, and therefore was not required by Angela to count out the strokes as they were administered. Nevertheless, they started to come. The piercing intense pain of each stroke, accompanied by the whistling sound of the cane, as Angela administered them. Abigail Strong was not sure how many, but since the first series had stopped, she assumed there were ten with another ten to follow. Her buttocks were already on fire and she was sobbing uncontrollably into the gag still in her mouth, and tears ran down her cheeks in rivulets under a soaked blindfold. She then felt the beginning of the second series of ten strokes, which came even harder that the first ten. Someone with more strength than Angela possessed was obviously administering this series. Likely, these strokes came from one of the boys. Some of these cane strokes were hard enough to cut into the flesh, and Miss Strong felt a trickle of blood from a few of them. Along with these strokes, she could feel someone continuing to squeeze her breasts roughly, and give her engorged nipples an occasional hard pinch.

"My god!" Abigail thought, "What is happening to me?"

She realized that to her further embarrassment, and in front of her students, she was now becoming sexually aroused—even from the rough handling. She could feel the increasing moisture beading up on her pussy lips accompanied by the familiar warmth and tingle building up inside her. Her breathing quickened.

"Please God, don't let this happen ... not in front of students!" (She pleaded to herself)

The strokes from the cane had now ceased, and she could feel hands and fingers massaging and fondling her bottom. She was only semi-conscious now as her bottom burned more intensely than she could stand. She could not remember when the strokes finished or when the fondling of her breasts and bottom started, or how many students were doing this to her.

As fingers started to trace the edge of her labia—her moistening pussy, she started to feel her sexual arousal more intensely. The fingers continued their work on her most private parts, and she parted her legs to allow better access for whoever was assaulting her. She felt a strong middle finger enter her pussy lips and push into her. The strokes of the invading digit became deeper and more intense and as another finger filled her moist and most private spot. Her breathing intensified, and her body tensed in a sudden but very intense climax, as her juices coated the hand and fingers still inside of her, other hands and fingers found their way into her skirt from the top onto her stomach, over her mound and onto her clitoris.

Miss Strong was now openly sobbing the bitterest tears she had ever shed in her young life, as she felt the most acute pain and embarrassment ever. Her students were joyously doing the unspeakable things to her, with the violation of every possible taboo. She must have now had at least six or eight hands on various parts of her exposed flesh, she was not sure, but the initial abject embarrassment slowly gave way to feelings of pleasure and increasing sexual arousal at the hands of her young tormentors.

All of a sudden, although her legs still bent back exposed her bottom; the students removed their hands and fingers from Miss Strong's breasts stomach and crotch, as she lay in the afterglow of an intense sexual experience. Throughout this experience, she could hear various students making remarks, laughing and reacting to what they were doing. But, she could not make out what they were saying, or who was speaking. Then suddenly, she clearly heard one of the girls say,

"Oh, hello Mr. Sullenton."

At this, Abigail realized that her embarrassment had now reached a new level, and in the delirium of her petite mort, her spirits reached their lowest point. Her eyes opened wide under the blindfold, as she screamed,"Nooo!" into the gag in her mouth. Jonas Sullenton was a sweet man, but no one really knew him very well, except that he was not very bright, and did his job as school janitor very well. Jonas approached the group of students and the exposed teacher, with a quizzical expression. One of the girls explained to him,

"Miss Strong has been a bad teacher today, and we are teaching her a lesson."

A second female voice chimed in,

"You can touch her if you would like to. You can do whatever you want to her ... see she likes it."

With this last remark, Abigail felt a female finger trace her crotch across her pussy lips, collecting some of the copious amount of moisture. Then there was the sensation of strong hands massaging her buttocks, and then strong fingers tracing her slit from her clitoris down to her perineum, and finally, a finger massaged her her most private little puckered opening. There was then a short period of absolute silence, broken only by the sound of cloth rustling, as if pants buttons were being undone.

"Go ahead Mr. Sullenton!" Someone said breathlessly.

After a few seconds, Abigail felt something approach her very moist slit, and then slowly enter her. It was very much thicker than a finger. "Oh, my god!" Abigail thought as her spirit sank even lower, "Mr. Sullenton is fucking me!" (She despaired) "How in God's name, can this be happening?" She felt her knees drawn further apart as the school janitor's pelvis moved in between her wide-open legs. Although her pussy already very moist, his large thick cock entered her with some initial difficulty.

As her pussy stretched around his cock, he was able to enter her smoothly after a few forceful jabs, and then all the way inside of her. She felt great initial pain with the rough entry, but ignored the continued pain as it soon became very pleasurable to her. He held himself inside her not moving for several seconds, and then she felt large rough hands gripping her hips. Jonas slid himself almost all the way out of the pretty teacher, then swiftly plunged it back in again, all the way. She could feel her insides gripping the invading phallus. She could feel her insides expand to accommodate each new stroke.

As Jonas' excitement increased, so did his strokes as he was soon stroking this beautiful young woman roughly and with great force. The thrusts were painful to the teacher, and she cried out at each one into her gag. Jonas experienced great sexual pleasure he still did not fully understand. Along with Jonas' grunts, she could hear students making various exclamations and remarks—laughing and giggling—but was not sure what they were saying as she was now being fucked hard by this man.

His large cock felt so good to her after a while, that Abigail soon found herself voluntarily spreading her legs to accommodate Jonas' girth and even lifting her buttocks to meet his thrusts. She was also surprised to find herself moaning,

"Yes! Yes! Oh, God yes, fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

Abigale Strong, mortified by her response, was thankful that the still present gag in her mouth muffled her words.

She could feel herself coming again, as her moans increased until the familiar feeling of warmth, and tingling all the way down to her toes, and up into her stomach, returned and she suddenly shuddered into the most intense orgasm she could ever remember having in her entire life. She could feel the heat in her stomach, and inner thighs, as her vagina, buttocks, and anus involuntarily and repeatedly clenched and released. At almost the same time, Jonas started loudly moaning and grunting, and then she felt the warmth inside of her as Jonas, in a final forceful thrust, grunted loudly, seemed (to Abigale anyway)to fill her vagina with his cum. Both Abigail and Jonas shuddered, convulsed, and then subsided into warmth she felt in every part of her body. The intensely pleasurable feeling temporarily replaced the shame she felt earlier. Jonas softened and pulled out of her. Almost immediately, she felt another penis slide into her, beginning to stroke her hard and fast—obviously a student.

What followed for the rest of the afternoon to early evening was mostly a blur of involuntary orgasm after orgasm. Cock after cock used the supple young teacher, as she felt mouths and fingers on her breasts, nipples, mouth, pussy, and ever her little asshole. Mouth after mouth, and tongue after tongue sucked and licked her now overly sensitized clitoris past the point of painfulness. She finally lost consciousness with physical, emotional, and sexual exhaustion.

As intense as the pain was from Mr. Sullenton's hard thrusts, the pain caused by his pressing against her cane-damaged bottom was excruciating to the damaged teacher. At some point, Miss Strong lost consciousness from combined mental and physical exhaustion. When she awoke later, she was alone in the classroom and in the schoolhouse.

She was still lying on her back, on her desk, and still leaking from her well-used pussy. Her legs still dangled over the side of her desk, with her breasts still exposed to the cool evening air. Abigail Strong had stepped over the line. She knew that now. However, there was no way she could face these children in the morning; her career at Saint Dunstan's School was over. She began slowly to stir; she somehow got herself painfully to her feet, crying out at the effort. She removed the blindfold and the gag, buttoned her blouse, and winced as she readjusted her clothes over the painful stripes. She could feel her knickers sticking to her bottom, confirming for her that some of the cuts of the cane had broken skin and still bled.

She felt the throbbing, painful damage to her bottom, as she attempted tentatively to sit at her desk to decide for sure what to do next. She was only a teacher, these were the children of privileged families in this town, and they could make anything they wished out of these events, and would prevail with parents and authorities. She moved slowly and painfully and stiff-legged, as she collected her clothes, her books and private property from her classroom, wincing at each bend.

With tears freshly filling her eyes, she wrote a resignation letter—signed it—and placed it on the Headmaster's desk. She used the excuse of a family emergency for her sudden departure. She was able to find an older woman in her apartment building that was a nurse, and was discrete. The woman laid the damaged young teacher on her table, and carefully peeled away Abigale's bloody underclothes so that she was completely naked and could feel hands on her exposed little ass.

The soothing touch and the lotions felt good to her and she could feel her pussy beading up a little under the nurse's gentle touch. The nurse applied the lotion in a slow circular motion, and she moaned when an occasional finger slid down her crevice and touched her little ass-pucker. Later in the morning, with a thick cushion of bandages covering her ass, she cleared out of her lodgings, and hired a driver to take her out of the town. She would start again in another town far from here, and far from young Angela Neumann and her friends.

As for Angela and her group, there was much joy and celebration with their victory over their stern teacher, and they continued to test each new teacher as they came along. The townspeople never knew what happened that day at the school, outside of the small group of the perpetrators. They maintained a strict code of silence among them. Jonas Sullenton never truly comprehended exactly what happened to him that evening. He just quietly returned to his daily tasks at the school without a word, his memory of those events faded and he died some years later.

No one in the town ever knew just what became of the pretty, young teacher ... Miss Abigail Strong.

End

12