The Capture of Bigtits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, what a lunatic," she thought, tossing the tape and letter aside and going to the kitchen. A short time passed before she returned to where the video lay. She picked it up, frowned and put it back down again. Finally, she picked it up once more, walked over to the VCR and inserted it. She sat on her couch and watched what unfolded. There they were again... all of the non-incriminating sessions. Him licking her ass. Him coming between her tits and her licking his semen from her lips when it squirted there. The final fucking where she rode him hard. As the tape had played she scarcely noticed she had unbuttoned her jeans and slid her hand beneath her panties. By the time the two of them were exploding in a mutual orgasm on the screen, she had again brought herself to a powerful climax. As the tape ended and started to rewind, she stretched out on the couch and thought maybe she would stop by that little bar again. Maybe this Saturday at eight.