The Captured Butterfly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellie started to cry. "My feelings don't count at all do they unless they agree with yours?"

His eyes rolled, "Ellie, you know they do but I must do what is best for you and the baby and if you fight me on that then, well..."

She looked up to him, "well what?"

"You must understand Ellie to me you are like a...child. The way you live as a human must come to an end you must learn to live a new way, like your born again. You must be taught all over again. Things will be better and you will be a lot happier if you just behave more obediently. My world is a different one from the one you know and it will seem like you are a child and know nothing."

Dorie came in and replaced her bowl with a plate of food.

"Well the way I see it I am giving up a damn lot, am I to become your property or your wife in two weeks?" she continued to eat realizing she was hungrier than she thought.

"My sweet Ellie, fate made you my property before you were born, thanks to your own flesh and blood but because I find myself adoring you, even when you go out of your way to make me angry, I wish to share my life with you. I want you for my eternal mate and therefore I will place my protection over you. Call me selfish if you so wish but I want you and my son here with me and I will not give on that subject because your health and welfare is my duty. I love you too much, sorry if that makes you unhappy.

"You love me?" she stopped and blinked at him.

"Do you think I would make you my mate if I did not?" he looked at her plate and smiled, "hungry?"

She looked down on her plate, "I guess I was."

Dorie came it to take her plate "Cherry pie Miss Stanton?"

"No Dorie get her some chocolate ice-cream and a tea with honey, we'll take it in the common room."

"Yes sir," then bowed out of the room. Renald got up, went over and pulled her chair out. He put his arm out to receive hers but her stubbornness came back in a wave across her face and she crossed them over her chest instead. He took her arm and pulled it from the connection heaved on her chest then entwined it in his. He took her threw another set of glass doors to a comfortable room where the fireplace was burning and heavy black leather chairs you could curl up on where facing it. On the ground in front of the fireplace lied a thick white rug and the lights where low and comforting. He motioned her to take a seat then sat in the chair across from her. Dorie came in with a tray and set it on a table off to the side of the room.

He brought over Renald's silver cup then went back to retrieve the ice cream and the tea. "Would there be anything else sir?"

"No thank-you Dorie you may retire. Oh is my room ready to accommodate Miss Stanton?"

"Yes sir everything to your request sir."

"Great Dorie what would I do with you? Goodnight,"

"To you as well sir," he glanced over at Ellie for a second then smiled and left.

She stopped and thought about that for a minute. She had never seen the man smile before and it made her nervous. Suddenly she felt like she was missing something, he was up to something, she put her spoon down and took in the scene. Then like a ton of bricks it hit her, "Oh if he thinks after the horrible way he has treated me today they where going to make love well he was in for a horrible shock. Yes she wanted him, the desire was a constant burning in her belly but she would suffer just so he understood she had right to her feelings. It was the one weapon every woman had that every man needed. He will teach me a lesson will he? She thought ha so will he learn one tonight," she gave him a grin, put her feet up then faced the fire.

As she slowly sipped her tea she found herself fidgeting. Her desire to look at him was giving her a headache but she pushed herself to avoid it. She looked at everything she could, everything that wasn't coved in black shadow of the room. Suddenly he began to laugh.

"And what might be so funny?" she looked at him focusing on his chin avoiding his eyes.

"You are, you greatly amuse me my dear."

"I'm so glad to amuse you it's good to know you think I'm good for something." She folded her arms in front of her again and looked back at the fire.

He laughed again then spread his knees apart, "Ellie come here," he softly commanded.

"Please I would rather not I'm...not feeling well tonight, in fact I would like to go to bed if you don't mind so if you can show me where to go I'm sure I will be able to find it."

He laughed even harder but there was a sound in his laugh that scared her some how, "Come here," he said a little bit more commanding this time.

She closed her eyes knowing she couldn't resist his call to her. She dolefully left the comfort of the chair and made her way to stand in front of him. He pulled her to stand in between his legs then he pulled her down to sit on one of his knees.

"I can make you forget that headache of yours," he laughed. He started to unbutton her blouse. She tried with all her might not to think of it but it was hard and when he pulled open the last button he brought his fingernail up her stomach causing her to shimmer. He flicked his fingernail sharply cutting the centre of her bra in half and with a snap of his other hand he pulled both blouse and bra from her throwing it right into the fire. She was terrified of how forceful he was being tonight; it would be hard to deny him. With the tip of his tongue he licked a streak across her neck leaving a feeling like she had just been burned with an iron. The heat flowed down to her stomach and stored it there. Suddenly, with her held firmly in his arms, he took her over to the rug and laid her down in the white plush softness. Then with a swift abrupt movement he place a fingernail on each side of her hip and slowly pulled her skirt and underwear off sending shivers of tantalizing sparks flowing threw her body as his nails lightly touched her skin. He stood up throwing the garments behind him into the dark corner of the room then moving up to the chest of her body he seized her between his two feet so he towered above her, his eyes boring down on her. He watched her with unblinking eyes while he slowly removed all his clothes. For the longest time he just stood there speechless, not even moving a mussel. Some time past while he stood there with her trapped below him finally it was starting to drive her crazy and she couldn't take it no longer.

"Renald?" she said in a quiet voice but he said nothing and after a while she looked at him again and with a more shaky voice this time said, "R...Renald, what are you doing?"

Still there was not reply he just stood over her his eyes boring down on her. He was scaring her now; she didn't know what to do and part of her wanted to get up and run away. "He's doing this to scare me, he won't hurt me the mother of his child so he'll spook me instead, fine what ever." Annoyed now she looked at everywhere where his eyes weren't. This went on for some time with him not even as much as a blinking of an eye.

Finally she looked straight up at him and yelled, "What? Are we going to stay like this all night? Ah...h Are you trying to drive me mad? Enough you're driving me crazy!"

He smiled slightly.

"I'm glad you're amused but if this is your plans for the night count me out." She started to shimmy and wiggle out from between his legs when he bent down and pulled her back up to where she was and tightened his grip on the sides of her chest. Then stood back up in position. Something unnerved her and she could feel the fear creeping up her spine. She looked at him again, "He wouldn't hurt me...physically no he will slowly drive me into insanity. Fine he wants to play that game," she crossed her arms in front of her then shimmied to her side and closed her eyes. He squatted down, grabbed her shoulder and pushed back flat onto the rug then pulled her arms apart tucking them between her ribs and his feet trapping them there.

Her anger fell away as she looked up at him with fear. He took the back of his fingernail and stroked it down the side of her face. "You have been extremely insolent and impertinent today," he said calmly. "Where did you ever get the notion that you could keep this..." he trailed his fingernail over her chin down her throat and trailed it all the way to her mound, "From me?" and looked amusingly into her eyes.

She suddenly looked at him aware of what this was all about, "Oh my god, how stupid am I? You can read my mind...you know what I'm thinking don't you?"

His grin widened.

"This is about what I thought after Dorie left." It wasn't a question it was a fact and she knew he was angry. He was still stroking her face with the back of his fingernail, down one side then the other.

She looked up at him, "Your angry aren't you?"

"Yes."

"Your not going to hurt me, are you?" she blinked some tears away.

"You're the mother of my child, No I won't hurt you. Not in the way your thinking anyway." He ginned at her showing all his teeth. "But I am going to show you how wrong you are."

"Wrong?"

"Not only are you going to willingly have sex with me tonight but I'm going to have you begging me to take you until you're spent." He slid down beside her then with is tongue licked her left nipple sending sparks of pleasure down to her belly while the he pinched the other nipple gently rolling it between his fingertips. It drove her crazy making her body shake with delight. He tantalized her body with his tongue starting with her mouth where he drove it deep until she was gasping for air. He traced her lips with it then brought it over her chin to the base of her throat lingering there on her neck to burn his passion into it then he moved slowly down her body. His tongue felt like it was burning a trail into her flesh but all the heat was going to her belly and it was building there becoming unbearably painful. He got to her belly button, poking and swirling around it like a spoon mixing the heat in the pot.

Her hips rose off the rug in a spasm of painful need. "Stop the burning, please."

"Would you like me inside Ellie?"

"Yes anything, would you just make the burning stop."

"No not yet," then he continued to bring his tongue down one leg then the other then pushing her legs apart traced the inside of her legs with his fingernails again until he got to the middle where he slipped his fingers inside her making the heat double making her scream for release.

"Take me please I can't take anymore," she cried.

He pulled his fingers out then blew on her body cooling it down.

"What are you doing? "She looked at him with horror.

"Oh, having fun playing with you." Then he grabbed her nipples between his fingers and started to make the heat rise again.

"Oh god I was right you are going to drive me crazy. Ok I'm sorry ok you're right I can't resist your touch or even your look. You win please stop this is torture."

He laughed, "Stop oh no my dear I have just begun to play."

"What? Are you going to do this to me all night long? I'll explode!"

He had gotten her belly all heated up again and she was screaming out for it to stop then just when she was so hot she couldn't stand another minute he would cool her down then he would start all over again.

He laughed as he could see how dizzy it was making her. "You know I could do this for ever it doesn't matter to me but I wonder how long you could take it before you went completely mad?"

"Ah...h," she screamed, "You're being extremely evil tonight aren't you?"

"You really want me to stop it Ellie?" He pinched her nipples really hard this time?

"God Yes Please!"

"Where do you live Ellie?"

She stopped for a second and looked at him, "What?"

"Where do you live?"

She made a frustrating sign, "Damn it I live here ok."

"And who controls this?" he trailed his fingernail down her body length then grinned.

She rolled her eyes towards the ceiling. "This is so wrong!"

He rolled her nipples between his fingers again.

"Ok, You do ok you!"

"And you'll never ever try to keep this beautiful thing..." he trailed his fingernail down her body, "from me again will you?"

"Ya like it would do any good if I tried."

"That is not an answer to my question he said as his fingers probed between her legs again.

"Never again, now will you please release me from this torturous heat that is burning me alive?"

He pushed himself between her legs and slowly entered her heated space traveling up as far as he could go. Gently he rocked her up and down until like a fountain of fire the heat exploded inside her. Over and over he took her until she couldn't even move.

She was curled up beside him, "This was a mean thing to do you know. Will I never have any say about anything in my life now?" She looked at him warily.

He looked down at her and stoked her long black hair then with a quick flash he was standing up and picked her up off the rug. "It was a bit mean wasn't it, sorry sometimes my temper gets the best of me and I can be quite...cruel. Please don't ever talk about keeping your beautiful body from me; even if you don't mean it as for your independence we can discuss it tomorrow. Well I think I should get you up stairs to bed, you need to sleep off our fun." He ginned then took her out the hall and up the stairs to his bedroom.

Chapter 11

As her body started to wake up she could feel the silky threads of the sheet against her skin it felt so nice she curled into a ball burying herself deep under the blankets. Then it hit her, she didn't stand a chance against him he had gotten his way. She was in his bed in his house and she couldn't do a thing to change it. She peeked out from under the blankets to a large four-poster bed with golden curtains around it. The blankets where gold and on the dark headboard was his family crest of the lion with the gold and blue circles. She shyly shimmied over to the curtain and peeked out. All the furnishings where dark wood and beside the bed was a brown leather chair with a ladies housecoat hanging over the back. The walls where white with gold boarder all around the top and a gold carpet underneath. She placed her foot down and it sunk into the fibres of the rug so quickly she grabbed the housecoat and threw it on. In that instant the door opened and a tiny young woman came in smiling holding a tray.

"Good morning Miss Stanton, sleep well? I'm Dania."

"I guess so."

She placed the tray on a table that sat in one corner with a chair. " Mr. Branston ordered this to be given to you as soon as you woke up, it's brunch."

"Ah there's no eggs there is there?"

"No mam orders from the master mam, you're to be given no eggs. It's pancakes with strawberries and cream mam.

She went over and sat down and sure enough it was pancakes, strawberries with cream, a large glass of milk and tea with honey. She looked up at her, "Thanks."

"Enjoy it mam." She went over to the bed and pulled the curtain back then started to strip the bed.

"Ah, Dania where is Mr. Branston?"

"He told me to tell you he had a meeting he had to finish from yesterday and would see you later. His meeting should be almost over soon mam."

She looked for a window hoping to figure out what time it was but she noticed there was no window. "What time is it?"

"It's 12:30 mam."

"12:30? Half the days is gone."

"Sorry mam, master said you where not to be disturbed that you and the baby needed to rest."

"Oh that's ok." She looked around the room, "Dania where are my clothes?"

"Ah...mam your clothes are in that closet. Everything you'll need is in there." She rolled up sheets in a ball then started to put clean ones on.

Ellie finished her brunch and then got up and walked towards the two white doors. She swung them back and let out a gasp, "Oh my god is this all mine?"

"Yes mam." She said as she was fluffing up the pillow.

Ellie walked into the closet, which was almost the size of the bedroom. There were drawers, shelves, and rows upon rows of clothes on hangers. But something was wrong and as she quickly took inventory it dawned on her. "Dania were are my clothes from the house?"

"Ah, Miss Stanton, please don't get upset but the master of the house got rid of them."

"He WHAT? Got rid of my clothes is he crazy. What is he trying to do to me? I'm like a doll to him. His controlling is driving me insane."

Dania ran from the room as Ellie grabbed the clothing and started to throw it out threw the two doors.

Dorie came in, "Miss Stanton please stop you mustn't act this way the master will not like it. Mam you are a lady mam please stop this."

"It's ok Dorie I'll take care of this. Yes sir." She could hear the door close.

She plopped down on a bench that sat inside and just sat there and stared at the clothing on the floor.

He came in and sat down beside her. "Are you done taking you tantrum?" When she didn't speak he continued. "You don't like the clothes I gather."

She looked at him and tears started to fall. "I can't take anymore Renald I just can't." then her head fell against his chest. "I have been trying with everything I have but every way I turn you take another piece of me. Renald I'm scared but not because I'm going to marry you in less than two weeks, not because I'm going to have your son, and not even that your going to take my very soul making me your internal mate but because I'm going to be lost. I love you Renald and am more than ready to fill that contract," she looked up at him, "not because of the contract or duty but because I want to I love you. You make me feel more loved than I ever have before I don't even mind that you control everything, much. But I need you to understand I need to be me I want to love you as myself not some lost shattered shell of who I was. Can't you please try to understand?"

Renald grabbed her chin and tenderly kissed her on the lips. "Would you like me to take you shopping later?" he picked her up and carried her to the bed. He just sat there holding her for a long time while she cried herself to sleep.

Ellie woke up he was beside her with his eyes closed she went to place her feet on the floor and he spoke behind her, "Where do you think your going, come back here?"

"It looked like your where sleeping, I didn't want to disturb you."

"Ellie it's four in the morning the staff isn't even up yet, come here." He threw the covers back.

She crawled back beside him and he covered her up pulling her close to him. "I don't want you wandering around until I show you the place. I'll do that this morning then I'll take you shopping like I promised. Don't have any meeting today." He wrapped his arm tightly around her and drifted back into a dead sleep. He looked stiff and cold when he slept but when she tried to squirm from his grasp he tightened his arm around her. "Need you to stay," he mumbled.

"Great!" she thought, "I'm not tired and I'm stuck here." She looked up at him then went close to his ear, "Renald can I go so I can take a bath, please?"

He opened one eye then looked down at her. "It can wait till morning I'll get one of the maids to run you one." He opened his other eye focused them both on her. She was wide-awake and looking around like a bored child. "A little bit hipper this morning aren't you?" he bent down and kissed her gently on the lips. He pulled her on top of him then gently took her face and pulled her down to him kissing and licking her throat. He rolled her over so he was over top of her and looked deep into her eyes. She ginned up at him, "your going to make love to me again aren't you?"

"Do you want me too?"

"I sure do." She giggled.

He placed his tongue to her nipples sending vibrations of shocks all over her body.

"Oh the things you do to me tingles me. Will you always want me like this?"