The Captured Butterfly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes for ever my dear."

As the days pasted it drew closer to the wedding. Merinda and her were in her dressing cupboard putting the final touches on their gowns. Merinda's ball gown was blue taffeta and Ellie's was in gold. Ellie sat on the bench in front of the mirror, "I can't believe I'm getting married tomorrow. I never thought this would happen to me after...Paul, couldn't see any happiness in my life." Merinda sat down and dapped a Kleenex in the corner of Ellie's eye, "You start crying and I'll start and we will end up late cause we have to redo all our make up. Honest honey I'm so happy for you, you really deserve it. Ok let's go the guys are down stairs waiting." They got up took one last look in the mirror then headed for the hall.

The ball was a success and everyone from town showed up. The building of the children's park was announced and the opening of his personal art gallery was talked about along with his new manager Merinda to head it up. Ellie had been dancing all night and so it wasn't a surprise to find her sitting there on a chair rubbing her feet. He silently came up behind her and whispered in her ear, "If I can talk you into coming with me my dear I could do that for you."

"That sir would not be a good idea since it is already ten minutes to midnight when we have to say good bye for the night."

"I don't think I like this part. Why can't we just skip it?" he grinned at her.

She turned to him, "For three good reasons, first one being; it's suppose to be bad luck. And the second one being, you will have to have some trust and faith in me. I'm not my aunt I'm not going to do myself in cause I want to marry you. I don't want anything else, you promised me you would trust me?"

"I know but now that it's here I really want you beside me tonight so I can...love you." He smiled but his eyes where black.

"No so you can watch me like a hawk. Stop you promised and I know you can do it. Before you know it I will be heading down the isle to stand beside you. Trust this...ok." She held up her finger with the engagement ring.

"You said there were three reasons."

"Hey you two time for kisses and good-byes it's almost midnight."

She looked up at her friend Merinda then at Renald, "she is the third reason. She is not going to let us go off together now, so forget it." She threw herself around his neck, "tomorrow night I will be Mrs. Branston and then you can show me all the things you would have done to me tonight." She laughed.

"I'd rather show you now." He kissed her cheek then her lips really hard making her dizzy.

Merinda grabbed her arm, "Oh no you don't I see that look in your face Missy, your coming with me."

Ellie gave him another quick kiss on the lips, "Trust me there isn't anything going to keep me away. I love you Renald Branston.

As Merinda was fixing the vale's comb into Ellie's hair she stopped to look at her. A tear came out of one eye, "you look gorgeous."

Ellie looked at her best friend, "hey don't you dare do that now you'll start me crying and then the water works will never end. I'm sure Renald wouldn't want a bawling bride. Now do I have everything?"

"Well lets see; Old is you're aunt's pearl necklace, new is the dress, borrowed my pearl earrings, blue is the garter, Yup I think we got it all, oh wait the flowers." She grabbed the bouquet of golden yellow roses and places them in her hand. They draped down on her silk dress mixing in with the pearls that where interlaid within the dress. It was a high lace collar that touched just under her chin. The dress went to the floor then into a long train on the floor behind her. The vale's comb was inter laced into her jet black hair which was all brought up to the top of her head in soft curls.

"Your beautiful Ellie. The yellow roses set off your green eyes, you'll take his breath away."

She laughed at that and thought to herself, "that would be a first me take his breath away." Then she giggled'

"What's funny?"

"Nothing is David ready to give me away?"

"Sure is, waiting out in the hall, lets go."

As she descended the last stair she headed down the hall towards the ballroom then across to the garden. She stepped threw the flowered archway into the crowd of the whole town then she spotted him. He wore a black suit with gold vest. His hair was tied up at the back and along with a glowing smile his eyes where grey and she could tell that they where smiling too. As we drew closer to him David took Ellie's hand and placed it onto his arm then drew me up beside him.

"I told you I'd be here." She smiled

"I love you my dear." Then they both faced the front.