The Captured Butterfly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure?"

"Look I have three options. First one is death; I'm a cowered Renald that one wouldn't work for me. Second one is staying like this depending on you or others till I whither and die, I'd rather die now. And then the third one you sort of paralyse my brain.' She smiled, "Not exactly the pick of the week is it?"

"No."

"Bind me to you, I'd rather my brain paralysed then my legs. It's what you been wait for me to say anyway isn't it? You win I'll marry you and give a son just please give me my damn legs back and I'll do anything you want."

He ran his fingernails lightly down the side of her face then he smiled. "Tonight then."

Much later on Ellie was alone sitting nervously in her bed, "What brought me to this horrible time in my life. Was Renald right, I was born for him and doomed to my fate?"

"Ellie why are you questioning it?" he came into the room and sat on the bed beside her.

"I'm not I've excepted it," she looked down into her lap, "I was reflecting. After tonight I will kind of be lost won't I?"

"No you will not, you'll be the same, the only difference is I'll be in there with you sort of speak." He brushed her hair behind her ear.

"Oh sure I'll be able to think any thing I want will I?" she said sarcastically.

He started to laugh, "You can think anything you like it will amuse me, I'll will just prevent it from coming out your pretty little mouth, less trouble for you; less anger for me."

Dorie peeked around the door, "everything is ready sir."

"Excellent bring it in and set it up." Renald got up and turned her over on her stomach, lifting her nightgown he started to run his fingers up and down her spine. She could feel spark like heat seeping into her spine. Then he turned her over and picked her up placing her in her chair. "There you can move everything but your legs, you don't get those back till after."

"What did you do and what is all this?"

He knelt down in front of her chair. "Ellie I have waited a long time for this day to happen I plan to do it right. It's going to be our own privet engagement party."

"Everything is done sir, will you need anything else sir?"

"No thanks Dorie you may retire for the evening."

"Thank-you, have a good evening sir."

"Oh we shall Dorie," he pushed her over to a table where there was a candle light dinner for one waiting. He pulled the medal cover off that covered mash potatoes, green beans and a small tender piece of steak covered in onions and mushrooms. "Eat my dear I want your body to be well nourished. You will need the strength." As she started to eat he pulled the brush threw her hair. She picked at the food trying very hard to eat it but she was just too jittery to do it.

"Renald I really appreciate all the trouble you went threw for this," she looked at the full plate, "I just can't eat it. My stomach is a bunched up bundle of nerves please can we just do this?"

He gently swung her chair around and knelt down in front of her, "Your thinking about it to hard and terrifying yourself. This is going to be like making love. Yes there will be a bit of pain but I am going to be showering your body with so much pleasure, pleasures you've never felt before, that the pain will seem minimal. Trust me."

She gave him a doubting look, "Oh sure I have to trust you but you will never trust me, in fact you have to control my mind before you will give me the use of my legs back so I don't make a run for it." She looked up into his face, "Sorry I understand why that doesn't make it fair from my point a view."

"Ellie, sweet Ellie I know it might not seem fair to you but it is the way it is. "He smoothed her cheek with his fingernail, "even if you put all the past aside you yourself have not given me a lot of reason to trust you. If you had your legs and I turned my back would you not take the chance to run?"

"No."

"Really you would not run?"

"I tried that once, look where it got me?"

He laughed, "A Ellie that is what makes you so special. I'm glad I had to wait all these years for you, I adore you." He got up turning her towards her plate then with his fingers he massaged her temples making her whole body relax. He kissed her on the top of the head, "there now eat some of it please."

She managed to eat half the food, which Renald was happy with.

He lit candles all around the bed then turned the lights down really low. He gently picked her up from her chair then slowly placed her on the bed, blankets were out of the way, rolled down to the bottom as he sat down beside her. He was half undressed showing his rippled stomach and powerful chest. He bent down placing his lips against hers shooting spikes of passion all around her mouth. Her lips parted with the touch of his tongue then he buried it deep into her mouth filling it with heat. His fingers had moved to the buttons of her nightgown one by one he popped them from their holes. With a reaction that seemed to think on its own her hands had gone to the spot to protect the last one from being dislodged.

He grabbed her wrists and pushed her arms above her head then he looked deeply into her eyes, "would you rather me leave your legs the way they are?"

She shook her head while a tear fell to the pillow, "No."

"Then keep those hands up there out of the way." Then he licked all the way down the side of her face landing with a hard kiss on her lips. He moved his tongue to her throat leaving a burning trail where the heat seeped into her pours then moving towards the pit of her stomach where the heat was growing there. His tongue tantalized her nipples making them grow hard, like they would burst. He slowly moved down to her mound sending tortuous shocks of heat up in side of her. She screamed for release.

"Please the heat, take away the heat." The over powering heat was like a volcano and it was ready to erupt it was turning her mad, making her dizzy. "Please Renald, please."

He gently spread her legs apart then lightly scraped her skin with is fingertips till he reached her neck. He went close to her ear, "You want me to take you?"

"Yes," she screamed.

"Are you ready to relinquish your mind to me."

"Yes," she was shaking with the torment in her belly. "Please it's unbearable."

"If you are ready tell me to bind you."

"Oh goddamn it! Bind me please I can't stand it."

As he entered her hot space, licking the side of her throat at the same time, he hit the wall of heat between her legs he started to rock her gently feeding her need. He bit into her throat taking substance she could feel the pressure rising ready to spill over making her dam want to burst causing the heat to over flow as both their heat crashed together sending tingles of ecstasy to cool her fire. Her body relaxed making her become aware of the warm blood going to her neck. She just felt relief until the tide turned, she felt something cool enter her veins causing sparks of sharp pain to flow threw her. It made her body stiffened, as the painful sparks cut threw her veins flowing to her heart and brain, then there was a large sharp pain in her heart then it was over relaxing her body once again. He licked her wound then gently lay beside her. Leaning near her ear he whispered, "You are so beautiful, it was worth the wait."

Ellie looked up at him, "my legs, you promised."

"I did indeed." He got off the bed and turned her over on her stomach then with his fingertips he gently pressed them up and down her spine. "There you go," then he turned her over. He walked over to the table picked a glass of champagne for her and his silver cup. He came back and sat on the bed, "come here," then he pulled her over toward him. She curled up against his side, "If it wasn't for this cast I could run and dance, sorry,"

He smiled down at her, "it's quite alright my dear, I'm glad to see you so happy it thrills me."

They lay there relaxing for quite some time when she looked up at him, "Renald, I guess going back to live in my family's house is out of the question right?"

He scowled down at her grabbing her chin, "yes, why would you even ask that?"

"Because this house is so big, what do I do here if I live here? Could I go back and get my computer so I can start writing again?"

"That is silly Ellie you don't need to write anymore everything you need is here your going to be the lady of the house. I'll expect you to take over the duties of the household and the staff. That is a big responsibility I realize but Dorie will help you threw it."

She abruptly sat up on her knees and faced him, "No, I want to keep writing, I need to."

He closed her lips with his fingers, "That is enough. You will have enough to do and learn you won't have time to write. Now I said that is enough."

She wanted to say he was being unfair, try to win her case but she found herself not being able to mention it again. She started to cry.

"So every time I don't think the way you want me to your going to shut me up are you?"

"Ellie you know I don't wish to do that but I'm right and once you give me a son your duties will be mainly centred around him. I won't have your duties here and to our son suffer cause your busy on the computer writing, now that the end of it."

"No I promise with all my heart they won't. If they do you can take it way and I will never say another word. Please?" She went closer to him, "I swear."

xxxxx

When Ellie started waking up from her dark sleep she could hear the nurse's breathing in the chair beside her. She peaked at her, noticing she was asleep in the chair, here was her chance to get away from here before they drugged her again. With all her might she managed to move her hand up to the blanket, pulling it off of her. When she noticed it didn't disturb the woman she forced her legs to the edge of the bed letting them drop off the side. She peeked at her again but still the woman slept. She inched toward the end of the bed, then with her other arm, she pushed herself up. She was ecstatic that she was managing it but worried she decided to peek at her again. "Some nurse you are" she thought, "your patent could run away and you'd sleep through the whole thing." She giggled silently to herself. First she pulled the IV out or her arm then with all the pressure on her hands she pushed herself off the bed instantly crumbling to the floor like an accordion, a loud gasp escaping from her throat.

The door flew open and he came running in towards her at the same time the nurse woke up and rushed around the bed. He was fuming, "What the hell are you doing sleeping, your being paid good money to damn well watch her not bloody well sleep? What kind of nurse are you? Get the hell out your fired."

"I'm so sorry Mr. Branston I really screwed up please let me make it up to you, please."

He took Elllie and held her gently in his arms on the floor. "No, your incompetent, get the hell out."

Full of tears the nurse ran to the door and flew down the hall to the stairs, crying all the way out the front door.

He smoothed her hair back from her face and looked into her eyes. "Do I have to tie you down, just where did you think you where going hum?"

With a remorseful look on her face she smirked, "I could of made if you hadn't been at the door."

"Believe me you wouldn't have gotten far," he smiled back lightly touching her nose with his fingertip. " I think I could have caught you. If you're ever going to get out of this bed you need to start listening to me and doing what your told."

"Your drugging me so I can't leave?"

"No I'm drugging you so your body can heal because you are one stubborn, disobedient woman who doesn't know what's good for her.

"Oh and I suppose you do?" she mumbled

"Yes I do." He smoothed her cheek with his hand then with his fingertips he traced her lips making them quiver.

"His lips started to move towards hers."

She looked into his eyes, which were now the colour of grey; she found she was craving these new eyes. They were gentle not like the black flamed ones she had seen before which were full of anger. There was a very good side to this man and she could see it in these new eyes but as she became more drawn to him the protecting side threw up a barrier abruptly stopping herself and quietly whispered, "Please don't," then slightly looked away, she had been to hurt in the past and would not summit control again allowing herself to be that vulnerable.

He gently lifted her up and placed her on the bed and covered her up again. He lifted her chin slightly with the tips of his fingers, "he really hurt you didn't he?"

A tear ran down her cheek and she looked away.

"I guess we have something in common don't we, both had lovers that stole our hearts then crushed them." His eyes grew black for a moment then lightened again as he stopped to look at her, he then pushed her hair behind her ear, "You need to sleep more, this fall has drained you and your body needs healing." He walked over to the dresser and grabbed another syringe then came back taking hold of her arm he got the needle ready.

Tears started to fall from her eyes, "please I promise to be good no more please"

He lifted the syringe, "I want you to sleep and heal." He soothed the side of her cheek as he slid the syringe into her arm. "Goodnight Ellie."

The times she was allowed to stay awake, grew longer and she became more placid as the days pasted. "If she kept fighting him she would delay her healing and have to endure waking every morning looking at his face." She thought. "If she kept giving him problems he just sedated her, she needed to get her independence back to stop it. One day while she sat sipping the last of her morning tea he abruptly got up and went to the dresser he got her some socks then went to the closet to grab her housecoat. Without saying a word strode back over beside her bed, took the tray from her lap, and pulled the blankets off. He swung her around so her feet where to the side, "Time for exercise," he put her housecoat on then her socks and one slipper then handed her a pair of crutches from the corner of her room. He pulled her up towards him then wrapped her arm in his. "We'll start with the hall."

Every day after breakfast they would take their walk. First it was just the hall then it moved to going downstairs and sitting in the sunroom then back again. One day he told the nurse to put clothes on her, he was taking her for a walk in the garden. She couldn't believe it, she was going outside and the nurse couldn't help her dress quick enough. She let him lift her down the steps, past the kitchen to the glass doors. He pulled the glass doors open and the smell of the garden engulfed her senses. She took a deep breath and smiled. He smiled at her as he watched her enjoy the sounds and smells of summer. It had been over two weeks since she had been laid up in bed recovering and it was fully summer now. With the birds singing, butterflies flying, and everything in bloom he lead her down the path towards the bench. The last time they had been at this bench was not a happy memory in fact it was rather like one from her nightmare but it seemed different now so she just enjoyed the day. He lifted her up the incline to the bench because it was hard with her cast on and gently sat her on the bench.

As he sat down beside her she place her hand on his and said, "Thank-you."

"Ah you need the exercise so you can heal."

"No I mean thanks for looking after me for the last two weeks. Doesn't your company need you, it's going to suffer because you're with me all the time?" she looked down into her lap.

He gently took her chin in his fingers pulling it up so she would look into his, " No matter what you think of me I care about you, I don't like to seeing you hurt. As for my company, it runs itself. I'm just glad to see you smile again." He released her chin and looked into the garden.

"Why do you do that?"

"Do what?"

"Turn your emotions off, turn cold, and pretend you don't care. You act like this cruel, angry bully that couldn't care one bit for anyone or anything yet you buy up land for a children's park, supply the library with the best equipment and books, and take care of a very difficult patent that made herself into a pain in the ass.' She looked down. "You loved her very much didn't you?"

He looked at her without a word then got up, "We should head back we don't want to over do it."

"There you're doing it again."

"Come on its time to go back."

"Please I want to stay a bit longer, I'll shut up not say a word." She locked her lips with a fake key and threw it over her shoulder.

He laughed lightly, "I'd love to get a key to that lock."

She leaned over and placed a fake key in his hand. "There's one for you, please can I stay?" she looked up at him.

He smiled at her and sat down again. "Only a bit longer, you still have healing to do."

She sat back and signed as she watched the garden show her all its magical beauty.

Minutes passed while they both sat there in silence.

"I loved her very much, I would have given her everything just to be able to share her life." His eyes went black and the flame flew up in the centre. "But what's done is done there is no way of changing it. You see my blood is on that contract too and am also bound to it."

"What do you mean your also bound to it?"

"If you do not follow threw with the contract I must wipe out the Stanton blood from existence. I have watched you grow up into a beautiful desirable woman and proud of everything you have done like you where my child. It is truly torture knowing your fate lies with a bloody piece of paper but it does, both of ours does." He jerked off the bench and looked into the garden.

In a quiet voice she said, "If you knew all this why did you save me, heal me, and spend so much time on me? Why don't you just put me to sleep and done with it?"

Viciously he leaped to the bench, grabbed her and shook her, "Don't ever say anything like that again! EVER!" His eyes where black and the flame was soldering, he threw her back to the bench and wrung his hands.

Tears of fear where escaping her eyes, with a shaky voice she said, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you angry but I just don't understand. You say you love me and want me to marry you, even have a son yet a contract over our heads leads you more to wiping me out. And you get so angry with me sometimes it...scares me. I don't know what you want from me." She threw both her hands over her face and cried.

Quietly he sat down beside her pulling her head against his chest and hugging her. "Ellie I am sorry when you say it like that it must seem confusing." He petted her hair as they sat in an embrace. As her sobs lessened he placed his hand under her chin making her look at him. "I told you before I don't want to hurt you but Ellie I can't let you go either and nether choice makes you happy. I am sorry!" He traced her face with is fingers sending shivers threw her shoulders then her spine. Her heart sped up making her show the feeling she'd spent so much time hiding. He moved to her lips making them quiver at his touch then he pulled her face towards his. She started to pull away but he held her firm. "No my love, not this time," he whispered. His lips covered hers sending jolts of electric energy down to her heart. The walls blew open and she kissed him back. She wanted him more that she had ever wanted a man before and it ached deep down in her belly. His tongue trailed along her lips, over her cheek and across her neck. Her body went limp as she surrendered it over to his touch. He slowed down and gently eased her body to normal. "Not yet my love not yet. You must come to ask me first then you can give your self to me. Then I will show you pleasures you have never felt before and the pain of any other lover will vanish." He kissed her tenderly on the lips then he got up pulling her up with him. "You must go back and rest now." He lifted her down to the path and as she leaned into him they walked back to the house.

1...678910...12