The Captured Butterfly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled wickedly, "Ah Miss Stanton your attempt to play hard ball with me is...amusing but you can not resist me so get over here, now!" he pointed to the spot in front of him.

"Please this is kidnapping, let me leave," she backed up against the door.

She was shaking her head back and forth trying to counter his curling finger that was motioning her to come to him. Her body was betraying her moving towards him but her mind was screaming to run and get away. She struggled, "please what are you doing to me, let me go, please." She found herself in front of him. He grabbed her wrists, pinning them to her back and holding them there with one hand then he bent down and placed his lips on hers. He kissed her hard, deep and long shaking her nerves to the core. "You are mine! Stay there and don't move a mussel or I'll hurt you and I don't want to hurt you so behave." He started to flip her hair out of her face, placing the long strands over her shoulders. "Now this is not a matter you have to worry about my dear I will be making all the arrangements in fact you don't have to even worry about being there I will make sure you are." He ran his fingernail down the side of her face making her skin flush.

Ellie blinked, "no she thought I can't feel for him, I won't," she closed her eyes.

"How do you feel right now Ellie? Open your eyes and look at me Ellie."

"No please I don't want to," she shook her head back and forth again.

"Open them, talk to me and let me know how you feel."

Slowly she opened them, "I'm...confused, scared, what are you?"

He took his cup flipped it to his lips, the red liquid inside the silver cup flowing into his mouth then he drank deeply. Drops of blood dripped from his lips only to be caught with his tongue. He drained the cup placing it on the desk then turned back to her smiling, "I think you know what I am Ellie, even your dreams have told you about me for a long time.

"Please I..."she put her face down..."please?"

He gently took her chin in his fingers raising her face so she had to look at him, "that word does you no good your fate is set you can not change it, even your own blood betrays you. Even if a large part of you refused to come to me, your body would have brought you here to me." Finally he released her wrists and placed them tightly at her sides then placed his arm around her shoulders walking towards a different set of doors, snapping his fingers they instantly opened. "Now I know you haven't eaten, must take better care of yourself than that Ellie, you shall stay for lunch then you can go...for now," he said as he gestured for her to sit down. They where in a large dinning room, a long table that sat twenty people dominated the room there was a tall ceiling with a chandeliers hanging down over the table. There where lots of paintings on the walls.

"You love art," she said as she looked at the paintings on the walls.

"Yes, and before you ask, yes they are originals, why waste money on a fake or a copy," he smiled then he pulled out the chair for her.

She was stubborn and refused the seat shaking her head back and forth, " I want to go home now, please?" She looked up at him.

He picked her up, bent her into a sitting position then sat her in the chair. She tried to get up but he pressed down on her shoulders. "No!" He bent close to her ear whispering, "If you try to get up again I shall tie you to it, understand Ellie?" He grabbed her chin to reinforce the concept with his eyes. "Now behave or I will get angry and I'm not nice when I'm angry Ellie." He went to his seat, buzzing for Dorie.

"You ready sir?"

"Yes and bring me my cup from my study, full."

"Thank you very much but I am not really a big eater, I'm really not hungry."

"I know your don't eat much but your going to have some soup and a salad plate or you don't leave here. You have to start taking better care of your body than that Ellie, I want it healthy when I take you as my wife...and partner." He smiled an evil grin that sent shivers down her spine.

Suddenly a bowl of soup was placed in front of her then the silver cup was given to Renald. He sipped at it while she watched he was smiling behind the cup then placed it on the table. "Pick up the spoon Ellie and eat."

She looked down at it, "you'll let me go if I do."

"You can go after you've had lunch here. I want to see you eat something, your to thin."

She slowly picked up the spoon, then after dipping it into the bowl she put it to her lips. It was good and warm going down quenching a hunger she had been ignoring. When she was finished the soup, it was replaced with a plate of salad. "I guess you know most of the things I like or don't like don't you, you even got the dressing right?"

He didn't answer just smiled. He stared at her while she ate, "your beautiful and you have the most sensual mouth I've ever seen." He grinned largely while he saw the red flush come to her face.

As she placed the last morsel of food into her mouth she said, "Do you enjoy embarrassing me?"

"He smiled while the back of his finger nail stroked her cheek, "yes very much it makes you look sexy," he looked into her eyes, "it turns me on very much."

She got up and turned away from him and the table, "I'm done I'm leaving thank you for lunch," she said over her shoulder.

"Ellie you will come here first...now."

She froze without looking at him she said, " you promised."

"Yes I plan to keep my promise but you will come here first." When she didn't move his voice became more commanding. "Ellie you will come here when I call you, now come."

With tears in her eyes she slowly walked back to the table.

With an angry voice he pointed beside his chair, "here!

She walked over to his chair. He straightened her chin with a tight grip. "I am allowing you to go home for now but you are mine Ellie. Don't do anything stupid like trying to drive off, do not leave town because I will know and I will get angry which will make you very, very sorry, understand Ellie?" When she gave no answer he growled it at her, "understand?"

"Yes!" she closed her tear filled eyes.

He took a napkin and wiped her eyes, "sorry but I must make sure you understand for your own good you know. Sometimes you humans don't always think before you do things it always ends in tragedy. Look at what happened to your parents they might have still been alive if they had not been so foolish and you're much too important to me to loose you like that. There ok, no more tears Ellie," he pulled her face down towards his and kissed her eyes then her mouth. She felt a prickly hot feeling travel down to her belly. "Safe drive Ellie," then let her go.

As she ran down the stairs to her car she felt the tears filling her eyes. "This can't be real." She jumped into her car and squealed out not even daring to look back. "I've got to get out of here, away from him, he's got to be seriously mad. But what about what he said, he would know if I tried and he would be angry, but his kiss I've never felt that warm from a kiss before. No! Don't you even think like that Ellie he's a... vampire my god, that can't be possible." Her brain was going wild and was so scrambled it was pounding.

"I have to chance it; I have to try to get away." She pulled into the driveway jumping out of the car then ran into the house, up the stairs to her bedroom to pack her personal things. "I'll call Marinda when I can get far enough away from here to be safe." She stuffed the last of her cloths in the suitcase, dumped all her things from her dresser into her overnight bag and ran for the stairs. She grabbed her coat, and then stopped to take one look at the house, "Good bye auntie." She pushed open the door not even taking the time to shut it then after throwing her stuff in the trunk pulled quickly out the driveway not even glancing the house.

She sped down the dirt road hardly being able to see threw the tears that where streaming down her face. Suddenly someone stepped out in front of her and she swerved to avoid him. Her car hit the tree hard sending her head smashing into the windshield. As she watched a shadowed figure open the door, she could feel herself slipping into unconsciousness. The person pulled open door then picked her up into their arms. "Now what did I tell you Ellie? That was extremely foolish." Her eyes closed into darkness as her heart fell into defeat.

Chapter 7 Imprisoned Heart

Her eyes flickered as she slowly became conscious.

"Mr. Branston she's starting to come around."

"Good leave us for a moment, in fact tell the cook to make her some soup will you please?"

"Yes sir right away." Then Ellie heard a door close.

Her eyes flickered open and she started to take in the room. Her eyes flickered to a bag beside her bed, followed the tube till it took her to her arm. Her eyes slowly made their way around a strange room she didn't recognize. She wanted to scream from the pain that was in her head, she moved her hands to soothe her forehead as her eyes cased out the rest of the room. She felt pain in her chest when ever she breathed then she noticed she couldn't move her legs at all. "Oh my god, I'm paralysed." She looked to the left of the bed he was sitting in a chair silently watching her.

"Oh my head...what's wrong with my legs, I can't move them? Where am I?" Her eyes cased the room again.

"Your head hurts cause it went threw your front windshield, your body has 4 broken ribs, you're leg was broken in 5 places. You're on a strong sedative for your head, due to a skull fracture. Your legs have been immobilized by me, you can't move them so you won't be able to create more damage or run away putting yourself in dangerous situations, lets just say I have the magic touch," he said as he wiggled his fingers, "it will be better for your healing chances. That was an extremely stupid thing to do Ellie, I was really hoping you where just a bit smarter than that."

"Where have you taken me, I should be in a hospital? What do you mean, you immobilized my legs?"

"I decide what is best for you now. I can take better care of you than they can, that's why I brought you to my estate. This is one of my spare bedrooms, your new home, and I immobilized your legs by pinching certain nerves in your spine, until I decide you are no longer a threat to yourself I paralysed them."

"Her eyes stopped taking in the room, she stared at him horrified, "You can't keep me here against my will, it's not right. I've got friends you know they will be wondering where I am."

"No they won't, they think you're in a comma. You see I was listed as your guardian before your were even born and since you no longer have any family and I so gracefully agreed to take you under my care your life is in my hands now. I have paid for private care for you in my home so no one will think anything I don't want then to think. Oh David as come to see you twice since you've been in this state and with a little help from a needle you'll be in a comma again the next time he comes. Now your soup is coming so lets sit you up shall we?" He ginned.

She tried to protest but since her legs were paralysed from the hips down all she could move would be her arms and she found that they weren't that strong yet. With lots of energy she lifted her hands and tried to push him away from her. He grabbed her wrists placed them into her lap and looked into her eyes, "Ellie you are to keep your hands sitting in your lap." When she tried to move them with no success she began to cry, "What have you done to me?"

"Fate has done this to you as it has been doing it to me for a long time. Your blood and stupidity has done this to you, you fight me, but all I want to do is look after you so that your body can heal." He fluffed a couple of pillows and stuck them behind her to prop her up.

"So what you're going to keep me here like this, keep me isolated from everyone?"

He looked into her eyes again and smiled, "Yes."

The door opened and Dorie entered with a tray. "How is she sir?"

Renald smiled at Dorie, "Cranky! Thank-you Dorie put the tray there I'm going to feed her."

"Yes sir." He put the tray down on a side table then turned and left. Renald took the soup in one hand then the spoon in the other. "Ellie open up your mouth."

She pursed her lips in a stubborn line, "No I won't unless you promise to let me go." She turned her mouth away.

He gently put the bowl down then aggressively grabbed her chin pulling it to look at him. "We can do this the easy way or the hard way."

"Go to hell Mr. Branston," she spit into his face then pulled her face from his grip.

He took a hanky and a small black box from his pocket then once he pressed the button then wiped his face while he waited for Dorie. Two minutes later Dorie came back in. "Sir you called."

"Hold her head still Dorie while I feed her, she is not being very co-operative."

Dorie walked over to the bed and grabbed her head forcing her to look at Renald.

He smiled, "You must learn the hard way I guess." With one of his hands he pried her jaw open, keeping it open with two fingers. No matter how hard she tried she couldn't shut her mouth. He took the spoon with his other hand and filled her mouth with soup.

She gagged and choked but before she could catch her breath he shoved another one in her mouth causing her to choke again. "Stop it please stop it," she managed to choke out.

"Are you going to obey me and open your damn mouth when I tell you?"

She looked at him threw her tears, "Yes!"

"That will be all for now Dorie but stay close at hand just in case." He grabbed the soup again. "Open your mouth Ellie."

Hesitantly she opened her mouth letting him feed her the soup. "This is degrading. For the record Mr. Branston, I hate you."

He smiled at her. "Good hate is a passionate emotion. I love my women to have passion makes for a good love life." He tipped the tea to her lips then gently tapped them with a napkin. There we're all done, now that wasn't so difficult was it Ellie?"

She turned her head away closing her eyes. He pressed the button again causing Dorie to come in immediately, "Yes sir?"

"Give this to Ann to bring down to the kitchen, grab Brenda and come back here its time I bathed Miss Stanton and changed her sheets."

"Yes sir."

Ellie whipped her head around looking horrified at him, "You can't be serous, you're not thinking of striping and washing me. You would not dare do such a thing? You just...can't."

"I can, I have, and I will do what ever I need to do." He leaned toward her then pulled her down into a flat position, then ripped the blankets from the bed. He leaned over her looking down into her watered eyes, "just what Ellie, do you plan to do about it?" He placed one finger to her lips, "You will be silence and still while I bath you!"

The silent tears started to escape from her eyes as he undid her nightgown by the time he had pulled it off Brenda and Dorie had come to help.

Her body was spread out ready to be scrubbed down with soap after Brenda got a basin of water with a sponge. He gently washed down her whole body, washed her hair then rinsed the soap off. Once she was dried off he placed a clean nightgown on her then sat her up in a chair until her bed was stripped. When clean bedding was completed he gently carried her over to the bed and laid her down. "Thank-you for your help you two. They both slightly bowed then left the room.

He placed his fingers close to her mouth then made a snapping sound freeing her to speak again. "You may move and talk again." He sat down in the chair beside the bed so he could just observe her.

She pursed her lips into an angry line and looked away. "You are a very mean man Mr. Branston. You could have had some of the maids do that or gotten a nurse. You did it yourself to embarrass me. You are horrible!"

He grabbed her chin pulling her face towards him. "I want you to get use to me touching and seeing you, after all you do belong to me anyway. I warned you not to try to run away or you would suffer the consequences you didn't listen. So get use to it Ellie this is your life from this point on. You will need me for everything: eating, bathing even going to the washroom my dear. I will even choose when you sleep." He walked over to a dresser, picked up a needle then while he walked back over to her he told her she would be going to sleep for a while. "You need your rest in order to heal."

Ellie looked with horror at the syringe he held in his hand, "no, you can't do this. I don't want to sleep, please don't do this.

He sat on the side of the bed. "You see Ellie yes I can and since you have proved to me your not a good judge of what is good for you I will make all the decisions where your concerned. You're not strong enough yet and besides David will be coming to pay you a visit this afternoon and to everyone else you are thought to be in a comma. It's nap-time Ellie."

Ellie tried to struggle and pull away from him.

Renald bent down and looked right into her eyes, "Ellie you will be still and quiet, now. A sedative will make you sleep, you have a lot of healing ahead of you." He turned her wrist over then smoothly ran his fingertip over one of her veins making it pop up to his touch. He placed the needle up against the vein and made it pierce the skin.

Tears slipped down her cheeks to fall on to the pillow as she felt the serum begin to work on her body. She felt numb as she lost consciousness.

"Goodnight Ellie." He gently placed her arm inside the blanket and pulled it to her chin, "sleep well my love."

Ellie slowly blinked her eyes open only to find herself looking right at him. After making a scowl at him she turned her face away.

"Ellie look at me please."

"Go to hell."

He grabbed her chin hard, "I think is time for your first lesson, RESPECT!"

"GO TO HELL!" she screamed into his face.

Suddenly with a stinging blow he slapped her hard in the cheek. Grabbing her chin he looked with furry into her eyes. "You shall never talk to me that way again or next time I will leave a lot more than my hand print on your cheek. Now when I tell you to look at me you will comply, understand?"

She sniffled but kept her eyes on him since she was to scared to move. Tears ran down her cheek making her cheek sting even more. Not taking her eyes off him she started to rub her cheek with her hand.

He blinked then shook his head a bit. "I'm sorry I don't want to hurt you Ellie but you must learn obedience." He gently took her hand away from her cheek then smoothed it with his own, cooling it off taking the sting away. "Next time I will leave it there as a reminder. Now behave! How was your sleep?"

"Blank."

He laughed, "yes I guess it would be but that is good because your body will heal better."

"If I ask you something will you be honest with me?"

"Depends the question."

"Did David come?"

"Yes an hour after I put you to sleep yesterday."

Her eyes became big, "Yesterday, what's the time?"

"It's just after four in the afternoon."

"That means I've been out for almost 24 hours."

"Yes but the more you sleep the faster you heal." More tears slipped on to her pillow as she realized how totally under his control she was now and this time she looked away.

"Please leave me alone with my grief."

"No Ellie because I want you to get use to me being your whole world." He grabbed her chin gently this time, "I don't want to hurt you. I really wanted this to be an easy transformation, you're the one who chose for this to be a hard one."

The days to fallow became routine with him there to fill every need with his presents so her life with him would become ingrained, her full dependence on him assured. Every bit of substance; every need she had, even her sleep was controlled by him and for the most part she was forced to endured his manipulation in silence. All complaints fell to empty ears since voicing them only led to her being silenced so one day she just stopped fighting it.

1...34567...12