The Captured Butterfly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Silentslave
Silentslave
23 Followers

"Please don't silence me by freezing me, it feels so awful," she said to him one day when he was going to silence her for her sponge bath. "I will behave, I promise I...won't utter a word, there really would be no point anyway would there?"

He smiled down at her, "No there would be no point in complaining. Alright but you better behave yourself."

And so she sat and watched him gently wash her whole body like she was about to break. She noticed how gentle his touch was and how his touch make her skin tingle.

Chapter 8 Ellie's new life

So every morning she was helped to sit up, fed, and cleaned, sometimes she was allowed to sit up in bed while he read to her, sometimes placed into a chair near the window. She hated and loved the window, she loved the fresh air she got but to look at the outside made her sad. It was a constant reminded of the world she was not allowed to be part of anymore, it depressed her specially, since she would have to look threw bars that covered the window to see it. She felt sometimes like he would put her there as punishment and a deterrent, reminding her that she was a prisoner. If she sat at the window too long she would begin to cry, he would pick her up and place her back to bed. She would have lunch; take a nap, then supper. After dinner he would sit and read a bit more to her then get a strong sedative to make her sleep for the night. She dreaded this time of the day and would shake her head and plead with her eyes then cry as he inserted it into her arm. He said it was necessary so her body could heal but she didn't buy it, she knew, she was being quieted for the night. So it went that the days developed into weeks.

One afternoon after she had eaten her lunch he changed her routine. When Dorie came in to retrieve her tray Renald asked him if the special item was ready at the bottom of the stairs.

"Yes sir all set up at the bottom sir."

"Thank you Dorie." He sat on the bed beside Ellie, "I think you need fresh air and exercise so would you like a walk in the garden my dear?"

She looked surprised at him, "outside in the garden?" Was he teasing her, was he serious," she thought?

He smiled down at her, "Well that is usually where you find them." He got up taking no time at all to strip the blankets off her then after putting some slippers on her feet was in his arms before she could blink. "Dorie get her blanket."

"Yes sir."

He brought her down a long hall to the stairs. The stairs seem to be endless but he never complained about carrying her all the way. He would place her gently into a wheelchair then gently cover her with a blanket and then stroll her out the large ballroom into the garden. So on the days that weren't too sunny but clear he would push her chair in the garden, soon that would change to lunch and even an afternoon reading sessions under one of the apple trees.

One day as she was leaning on his arm under the tree, just sitting quite after he had read a bit to her she got thinking as she looked at her strong, stilled limbs then she looked up at him for a moment.

He grinned down at her, "Yes?"

She put her head down, "nothing, you don't want to hear it."

He gently took her chin and lifted it towards him, "speak Ellie I care how you feel."

"You'll...get angry at me.'

"No I won't, I won't always give into to you and there is a good chance I won't change what ever is bothering you but I want you to be able to talk to me. We should be able to talk about anything; I want you to understand if I say no to something why that is I'm saying no. I only get angry when you are insolent and argumentative, I won't tolerate that." He gave her a warning look then smiled. "Come now talk to me, Ellie."

She looked down into her lap. "I was looking at my legs." She looked up to him, "do you know how painful it is to sit here look at my legs that could run but because I'm being punished and not trusted I'm not aloud to use them? It's agony! I feel like I'm trapped inside myself like I'm all bound. I wish you would kill me rather than leave me this way." Silent tears where drenching her nightgown. " I understand why you are doing it even though you say it's just for my healing...I know there is more reasons aren't there?" she looked up at him.

He looked down at her then soothing the side of her face with the back of his fingernails. "I can not trust you Ellie, I will not give you the opportunity to run away from me again, you could have been even worse than this you know? What you did was extremely foolish you will not get another chance."

"So I pay for my foolishness with the extreme."

"For now, Yes."

"For now, so I might be able to get them back?"

"Perhaps you might one day earn them back."

"Earn them back?"

"He looked at her, "You have a destiny to fulfil first you have a long way before you earn my trust."

She turned her face towards his chest and cried. He petted and stroked her hair letting her just sit and cry herself to sleep then he took her and carried her to the house and up to her room.

She decided the next day she was going to earn his trust. He wanted her to study under him; learn his business and even learn all there was to know about running a house full of servants. She would have to learn how to take care of every aspect of the running of the house. She had to meet the servants get to know them all. She would have to learn to be a host, as it would be expected when he has guests. He wanted her to be learned in the arts, Latin, even politics. He would be her teacher and she would start her studies every afternoon. She was scared, that if she didn't do well he would get angry but he surprised her with his patient teachings and the staff helped her to learn about the house duties. One day she was waiting for him to come and bring her to his study for her lessons when he came in with an angry look in his eyes.

She lowered her head in sadness, " I don't know what I've done but I can tell you're displeased with me."

He came into the room and slammed the door making her body jump, "Why didn't you tell me you invited Marinda to stay at your place." He walked over to her bed and had a needle in his hand.

She looked at him with frightful eyes, "I'm sorry I forgot about it, honest with everything that has happened my brain's been scrambled." Her eyes over flowed with tears, as she looked at the needle then him. Her head started to whip back and forth, "Please I've been trying so hard don't do this please?"

He sat on the bed and held her head down then looked directly into her eyes. "Stop! You see I have no choice, she is demanding to see you."

"Ok well I'll behave I promise please give me a...chance? Oh...ya no more chances, right?"

"Sorry Ellie until you prove yourself to me, you're in a comma to all your friends."

She looked up comprehending what he meant then her face fell into a calm, "there's a third reason for keeping me paralysed and pumped with that stuff, every once in a while isn't there. Take my life, body and friends from me, your taking everything from me, erase my existence so that you are my only world. The only thing I'm allowed to have is you and the life you want for me."

"I'm sorry Ellie this is not an open discussion, I've come to put you to sleep till tomorrow or...until I deicide...maybe clean up this mess with Marinda." He pushed her flat on the bed then as she cried out loud pleading him not to do this he plunged it into her vein. Her eyes closed pulling her into darkness."

As Ellie lay there pretending to be still sleeping she had her ears wide open not wanting to miss anything. He was sitting there in the chair beside her she could feel him, she didn't want to talk or see him.

He got up and climbed right on top of the bed, placed a knee on each side of her body and looked down into her face. "I know your awake Ellie so open up your eyes and look at me."

She laid there not moving an eyelash.

He ginned down at her, "I see we're going to play are we?" He licked her neck and chin. "You can't resist me Ellie when are you going to understand that?" With his tongue he licked at the base of her throat to her lips again then with a forceful push of his tongue he parted her lips. He dove his tongue in deep, making her feel it at the back of her throat. Suddenly she felt heat burning there, which moved from her throat down past her chest to her belly, her eyes popped open as the tingling heat moved and she had to gasp for air. Renald's eyes where an inch from her own. "Morning sleeping beauty," he had a grin spread across his face. She closed her eyes again. "Oh no you don't or I'll move down and play with the other holes." She opened her eyes and scowled then turned her head to the left but he only pulled her back straight again looking right into her eyes. She tried to move her head but he was holding it with his hand firmly. "No!" he said firmly. She tried to move it the other way. "I said no!" He held her face there and wouldn't let it go, just staring at her. Finally after forty-five minutes she finally broke with tears filling her eyes dripping down to drench her hair and pillow.

"Are you finished your little game now? You can be mad, as much as you wish but it won't change anything. Your life is going to be what I choose it to be."

"I'm nothing to you but property?" She spat in his face; "I hate you for what you have done to me. You have taken ererything and what have I done to you? Nothing!" Tears where flowing down her cheek to her pillow.

Pulling closer to her face he hissed, "I did not decide your fate your own family did that, and yes you are my property, which I have paid dearly for with my pride, and many miserable, lonely years alone."

She tried to move her head to the left again.

"Not until I say you can." He ripped the covers off her and with his fingernail he poked her at her legs. "Do you feel that Ellie eh, do you? Well if you ever want the damn use of them again it will be done my way understand."

He looked deep into her eyes again, "ANSWER ME! Do you understand?"

She nodded her head.

"ANSWER!"

"YES HAPPY! Now will you please get the hell off of me?"

"Hum I see we are not finished with our tantrum are we?"

She glared right into his eyes, "Kill me then because I don't care anymore, my life, my body, now my friends, you've taken it all, I want to die so kill me." The tears soaked her face.

"Ah so you want to die do you?"

"The contract says I have that option so yes kill me I want to die, it's got to be better than this...HELL!"

"Oh you think so do you, not the death that I have planned for you."

"Yes I do, I'm the last Stanton once you kill me there won't be anymore and you will have your damn revenge, so do it kill me."

There was a knock on the door, "Enter!" Renald hissed.

The door opened, "Sir it's Denis from the France branch he says it's important."

"Dorie tell Denis I am extremely busy and that if he can not handle it without me I don't need him anymore and he will be fired, permanently." He glared up at Dorie. "If your clear on that then take note, I am going to be busy for the next couple of hours, I do not want to be disturbed for any reason at all, understand? Good, stay close to the door in case I need you, now get out and close the door."

"Yes sir."

Chapter 9 Ellie's Death Wish

He glared down at her, "Ah so here we are Ellie just you, me, death at my fingertips, are you ready Ellie for the pain, the suffering I choose to inflict, because there will be pain and suffering until my vengeance is sated that I can promise you. As far hell you don't know misery but I'll make sure to remedy that my dear. I said you can choose death but how you spend death is my choice. Now where to start hum?" he got off the bed then viciously ripped the blankets off the rest of the way throwing them in the corner of the room, he went to the bottom of the bed and pulled her feet down to end. She looked at him, her eyes wet and wide but she was terrified stiff. He grabbed the bottom of her nightgown ripping it all the way to her neck then pulling it from her he threw that in a corner of the room too. "Guess you don't need that anymore ether." He smiled at her with an evil grin as he started to run his fingernails down the inside of her legs. It felt like he was scratching her with broken glass, as he ran up and down over and over. As he watched the frightful tears leak from her eyes he got onto the bed doing the same to her arms then her stomach. At this point she was squirming and screaming for him to stop.

"Oh no Ellie I've only just begun I haven't even broken the skin yet."

Ellie could feel streaks of heat where ever he touched but, the scariest thing of all was, the tingling heat of desire it sent to her most privet places. "How could I be burning with desire by his touch after everything he has done to me it doesn't make sense," she closed her eyes and gritted her teeth trying to ignore the feelings. In a loosing battle of frustration as she shook with fright her dry lips managed to whisper out the words she was thinking, "Are you going to kill me... or play with me?"

He ginned at her, "I like to play with my food what can I say." He looked at her, "This is going to be slow and painful. I want to you to feel every bit of this." He started to drag his fingernails up her stomach lingering there then moving on towards the base of her throat. He pretended to slice one side of her neck then the other with his nail but made no mark. "I could cut your pretty little throat down like this or this, watch you slowly bleed out, but that would be too easy and much to fast. I could take my fingernail, place it right here at the base of your throat and just keep pressing until I crushed your windpipe."

She made a slight choking sound for just a second or two as he pushed on her throat then he pulled his fingernail up to reveal a bubble of her blood on the end of it. He placed it on he's tongue, "want some? Humm, like candy." he pressed his tongue to the wound licking it until the bleeding stopped. "It's all to fast and impersonal. Your life or death is mine and I want it to be extremely personal."

Ellie was shaking with fright now as he glared down into her eyes.

He moved down to her stomach where all the heat was gathering then with his fingernail he broke the skin making her scream.

Her eyes rolled up into her head as she screamed for mercy, "How does that feel Ellie can you feel your skin ripping under my nail? I'm going to make small rips all over just like that one until you pass out from the pain of it then I'm going to suck your blood until your almost dead only before you die, I shall replace it with mine so you can spend eternity at my feet, a slave to my will. Do you still want death Ellie? Do you still want to die?" he screamed into her tear filled face.

At this point she was screaming in hysterics, "No god please no."

He stopped instantly then quickly with his tongue he licked and healed the small cut in her stomach.

She could feel the heat from his tongue as she watched him heal the wound. She froze in a dazed state as his eyes look up into hers making her soften inside. Not wanting him to see her feel that way, she quickly looked away.

He didn't say a word of her hidden feelings but smiled slightly. "There I'll leave a nice scar so you can remember what your disobedience got you." He crawled back up to her so her face was under him. "Look at me Ellie now."

She slowly turned her head and looked right up at him her eyes wet and glassy.

"Did you enjoy that little experience?"

She shook her head from side to side.

"You will answer with a verbal response."

"No," she said quickly, her body shaking with fright.

"Everything is going to be done my way. You will start your lessons again only now it will be every morning and afternoon. No complaining or arguing in anyway. We will marry by the end of the month," he put his finger up to stop a protest. "Not one word," he glared down at her. She clamped her mouth shut again. "And I think you have healed enough that in a couple of weeks we should be able to start getting you pregnant then after the baby is born you will be taking your rightful place by my side becoming my mate and eternal partner."

"Great choice so I die, you kill me anyway?" She cringed away from him as she realized she had thought out loud again. "Sorry don't hurt me, please?"

He looked down at her as he soothed the skin on the side of her face, "Starting understand I see, good well you see you do have a choice eternal partner or my eternal slave. A painful death or an erotic one that you will never forget." He looked at her with stern eyes letting her know he meant it. "Ether way, you will be mine, your fate was decided before your birth.

She looked up at him, "may I speak?"

He smiled with a satisfied grin, "yes you may but watch what you say or how you say it I will not tolerate obstinacy."

"What of my friends do I never see them again?"

"I will see how I feel about things at a later date, you must earn all privileges now. You must earn everything so you will learn to appreciate every thing I allow you to have. I want you to understand I hold all the strings of your life and I can cut them when it suits me. You are mine! I might allow Marinda and David to be part of your life but if I do, it will be a decision based on your attitude and performance, is that clear?"

"Yes,"

He got up and after putting a new nightgown on her and getting her something to eat, he made her start right into her studies. She started to complain but stopped quickly when she got an angry scowl. She was in no doubt he would have none of it and cringed back as he scolded her. "You brought all this on yourself today so I will not hear anything but you reading Latin, now read." He drilled her at her studies all day with only a small break.

"Ok it's five thirty that's good for today we'll pick it up their tomorrow morning." He dug into his pocket pulling his beeper for Dorie who came in a few seconds later.

"Sir you called?"

"She is to be feed then readied for the night. I will be taking my meal in my room after Ellie is made to sleep for the night."

"Yes sir." He pulled his head out the door and disappeared.

"No readings, no window and no garden. You will study, eat, get cleaned, and sleep, until I say different. In the days to fallow the servants would feed and cleaned her up for bed then he would come in to put the needle into her arm. The servants weren't aloud to talk to her. Ellie was getting very lonely so after two weeks of this, and after a strong day of studies, she begged him to give her a few minutes.

"Please Renald just five minutes?" Tears where silently falling down her cheeks.

He came over to the bed, "Your studies have been going extremely well Ellie. I think you have earned a talk, go ahead." He gave her a tissue for her tears as he sat beside her on the bed.

She took the tissue and wiped her tears then gave him a quick glance. "I have never felt so lonesome and sad in my life as I have these past two weeks. I am really sorry I made you so angry and I promise I will try not to make you angry at me anymore but please start talking to me again I can't take this silent treatment anymore. Even the servants won't talk to me, I think they hate me." More tears rolled down her cheek as she wiped it with the soaked tissue.

Renald took the wet one from her hand and wiped her eyes with a new one. "The servants don't talk to you cause I told them not to, it was not because they don't like you in fact, they like you a great deal and are looking forward to serving you when you become their Mistress. I think you know why you were given the silent treatment Ellie."

"I was being punished."

Silentslave
Silentslave
23 Followers
1...45678...12