The Caretaker Gets Careless

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In my eagerness to see and touch it once again, I'd given no thought to what exactly I would do, once I had it in my hands. In fact, since entering Len's hut, I'd had no time to get my bearings properly. The whole place was in almost complete darkness, and my attention - like Len's - had been directed towards the remarkable goings-on outside, until now.

My eager partner was now intent on showing me just how attentive and considerate he could be. Taking me gently by the arm, he led me to a large leather armchair, and I sat down. The chair was a close match with the sofa in the Camera Club's darkroom, that had featured in our first encounter, and I realised that they were both from the same suite, which in better times had occupied the stately surroundings of the headmaster's office.

With Len standing directly in front of me, just inches away, I was perfectly positioned to start work. This was the moment I'd anticipated, in some of my most vivid fantasies, for two long weeks.

Amy was welcome to her sixth-form science specialists: this was the real thing. Len stood before me, hands on hips, his rock-solid member almost vertical it seemed to me, the underside fully exposed for my attention, his balls solid and weighty. I reached out, tentatively at first, to run my fingers over the smooth, lean shaft, and immediately felt reassured by its comforting familiarity.

Lifting myself a little from the chair, I ran my tongue up the shaft, to the proudly swollen bell-end, then back down to his scrotal sac. I was simply thrilled to be able to re-acquaint myself with the finer detail of its shape and texture, and I could have carried on playing like this for hours.

I was, however, fully aware that this, once again, was not going to be that kind of session. In the darkness, I wasn't in a position to pick up cues from Len's posture or facial expression, but I knew that he would still be anxious about the possibility of our being discovered here together.

That didn't seem very likely to me, but at this time of day, with some of the staff still on the premises, it couldn't be ruled out. What's more, I also knew that Len had got very aroused while watching Amy in action, and however much he was enjoying my teasing, he wouldn't be able to stand it for very long. Indeed, a moment or two later, he was imploring me to stop!

"That's enough, Ellen, lass, just get on and suck it now - please! - take it deep, like you did before, and then finish the job!"

"Now, now, Len, don't be mean, I've waited two whole weeks for this! Don't deny me my pleasure now!"

I hoped he'd realise, from my tone of voice, that I wasn't being serious.

"Come on Len, you dirty old bastard, give me a break! You get all excited watching Amy sucking cock, and swallowing two whole loads at once. And meanwhile you leave me standing here like an idiot, while you can't take your eyes off her. And now, as soon as you've shot your load, you'll want me out of here. That's just not on, is it?"

Actually, I didn't say any of that. I simply didn't know him well enough, to know how he'd react, and somehow, I didn't think he'd take it well. Besides which, I had his cock in my mouth, and that was what I was here for.

Even as I was savouring these long-awaited pleasures, however, I couldn't forget about Amy. The more I thought about her, the more firmly I was able to convince myself that the bike shed rendezvous hadn't just happened by chance. It had been pre-arranged, and Len had been fully involved in planning it.

I realised for the first time that I wasn't the only one who'd been eagerly awaiting Len's return from his holiday. Amy's double shot spectacular had been her way of saying "welcome back", and the message had been fully understood, and greatly appreciated! Len didn't want me to know that, though, and this wasn't the time for questions.

Mindful of Len's increasing sense of urgency, I began to apply myself to my task a little more energetically. I shifted my position yet further forward, and closed my lips over the velvet-smooth bell-end. It seemed surprisingly large. My recall of my first impression of it seemed clear enough, and so perhaps Amy really had worked some special magic just now. I slid my hands over Len's naked buttocks, and worked my mouth methodically down the shaft, getting as close to the base as I could.

I thought I was doing pretty well, but Len seemed not to think so. Placing a hand flat against the back of my head, he pulled me suddenly forwards, ramming himself hard and deep into me, right to the back of my mouth. That really was a shock! I felt my teeth jabbing sharply into soft flesh, which must have hurt.

I would have yelled out a stream of obscenities, but I was gagging on the shaft, and couldn't breathe. Memories of our first encounter came rushing back, as my cheeks flamed and my eyes watered. As a reflex reaction, I dug my fingernails deep into Len's buttocks. That must have hurt, too.

Grabbing a handful of hair, he yanked my head back, sharply. At the same moment, his first shot of semen filled my mouth, and streamed down my eager gullet. I'd so wanted to give Len a really clean finish this time, after getting into such a mess before, but it wasn't to be.

My mouth was full after that single, overpowering spurt, and he was still pumping the stuff out. Once again, it seemed to be everywhere, all over my face, in my hair, dripping off my chin and splattered all over my blouse. I took his cock in my hand and held it for a little longer, squeezing gently as I watched the last drop or two of semen oozing from the tip, and then licking it clean.

I'd so wanted this to be a proper demonstration of my well-practised cock-sucking expertise, but now I was in an even worse mess than last time. For a moment, gagging and retching, I thought I was about to be very, very sick. Then another wave of panic rolled through me, as I felt as though I was going to cry.

Somehow, I won the fight to hold onto what remained of my composure, but the effort had left me feeling totally wrecked, and I could feel myself trembling from head to toe. For a moment, all I wanted to do was close my eyes and sink back in the chair.

Len was once again at his best as the attentive, considerate lover who knew exactly what the situation required. Stepping back, he took a moment to cover the opening in the window overlooking the bike shed, and to check that all the other window blinds were fully drawn. Then he switched on a table lamp somewhere, bringing a gentle, warm light to the room.

He brought a large box of tissues, and knelt beside me, his gentle smile full of reassurance. All the earlier anxiety had dissipated. Presumably, as long as we kept our voices low, it wouldn't occur to anyone passing that the hut was occupied.

"I'll get the hang of this one day, won't I, Len?" I whispered, forcing a smile.

"Don't be daft, Ellen, lass, you were superb. I've honestly never met anyone better. Though I say it myself, that was quite a climax you had to cope with. I got a bit carried away there, I'm afraid. And I came heavily. For a man of my years I'm not doing badly, in that respect. So you did a superb job. You took it in your stride. Fingernails were a bit sharp, though."

Indeed. Not to mention the teeth. Thank God that Len had seen the funny side.

I was able to get a quick freshen-up in Len's tiny washroom, and put on the fresh polo shirt that I'd brought with me, in my satchel. Len brewed tea, and I went back to the giant armchair for a while.

I was feeling strangely comfortable in the somewhat austere surroundings of Len's hut, and I wanted to savour the moment. At that point, I had no idea whether I'd ever find myself there again, but I was hoping that this wouldn't turn out to be my first and last visit.

For the moment, I was content to sink back into the chair, and gather my wits, in preparation for the journey home. Len seemed content to leave me alone with my thoughts for a while, and sat down near the table lamp, to leaf through a newspaper.

After resting in the armchair for a few more minutes, I was ready to go. It was by no means an emotional farewell, but Len was kind and courteous to the last, and seemed genuinely appreciative of my efforts. And that was that.

Looking back

In my last story, I took care to remind my readers that these events happened more than twenty-five years ago. I also mentioned that if every man I'd met since had been as courteous and considerate as Len, my life up to now would have been just about perfect.

Right now, if I had a man of Len's stature standing naked in front of me, his rock-solid erection staring me in the face, I'd implore him to grab a handful of hair and thrust my head forwards, forcing me onto it as brutally as he liked. For me, now, with the right guy, a serious face-fuck is one of life's ultimate pleasures. It's guaranteed to bring me to a massive gushing orgasm in seconds.

I feel I have good reason to be proud of my abilities, and those skills have to be learned. You might wonder why I've been so keen to describe my first fumbling efforts in such detail in these stories, but, as they say, we all have to start somewhere, and I had the good fortune to meet a highly experienced and very understanding gentleman, of mature years, yet with the erotic appetites and inclination of a much younger man.

On my way home that afternoon

On leaving the hut, I turned left outside the door, and left again, at the corner of the building, to find the well-concealed gap in the hedge that led into the park. Following my usual route home, I had time to reflect further on what had been happening at the bike shed.

There was now no doubt in my mind that the events had been pre-arranged by Amy, with Len's full involvement, and quite possibly at his behest. Amy had certainly been sure that she was being watched from a particular viewpoint, but whether she knew about the binoculars - and if so, whether she had any idea of their astonishing power - was a matter for speculation at this point.

As I pondered that question, though, another penny dropped. The bike shed scene had been no more than a prelude. Once the two lads had been sent away satisfied, the arrangement was that Amy would make her way up the path to the hut, for a late-afternoon appointment with dear old Len.

Now, at last, I understood why Len left the hut, so suddenly, to frighten the lad on look-out duty, and scare all four of them away. The lads were quite possibly first-timers, and would have had no idea that they were under any kind of surveillance. That would explain why they fled away so rapidly, and once they'd picked up her bag, Amy had to follow.

I'd seen her glance uncertainly in this direction, before she set off towards the gate. She'd seemed confused. No wonder. It obviously hadn't occurred to Len that I'd appear at his door on his first day at work, and when I did, he didn't have much time to decide what to do.

So, there it was. Len had created a rather awkward dilemma for himself. He'd thrown in his lot with Amy, and now I'd appeared on the scene, to complicate matters. And who was to say that we were the only ones? The arrangement of the padded stool, the binoculars and the cut-out in the window-blind wasn't something that Len had come up with, that afternoon. He'd exploited that vantage point on more than one occasion before.

So where now for young Ellen? That was going to take some more thought. A good tactical move might be to get to know the voluptuous Amy a little better. It seemed to me that I had a certain tactical advantage, after what had happened this afternoon. At some point, Len might want to say something to her about me, or perhaps he wouldn't. And anyway, what would he say? After all, he could have turned me away just now, to keep his appointment with Amy, but he didn't, did he?

Those were my thoughts as I scurried home. Looking back, all these years later, I'm surprised at how clearly I can remember it all. In those days, though, I wasn't inclined to ruminate at length on such matters. A plan would occur to me, soon enough, and I'd make my next moves accordingly. Comforted by that realisation, I was able to turn my attention to the pressing question of what I might like for my tea. A nice sausage butty would be about right!

Ellen

Submitted August 2012

If you enjoyed this story, kindly take a second to rate it accordingly. Any constructive comments or feedback would be greatly appreciated.

12