All Comments on 'The Centaur Ranch Pt. 03'

by blackbel2003

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Splendid series

Splendid series! It gets hotter with each new chapter. Imagination, eroticism, good dialogue - one of the best stories in one of the best sites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Best Chapters yet

Hey Girl keep it going.

I throw my 2 cents in and say you could write a small section on the centaurs that were sent away. Possible spin-off? Perhaps an encounter with the wife of the owner? :)

alphaplus

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
KEEP UP THE GREAT WRITING STYLE!!!

This has to be one of the better twisted fantasy storylines

I have ever read! Your style and storyline are outstanding.

Please continue the great work.

Joel

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
racism

am i the only one that cringes with the steroetypes-- the references to big black cocks and thick lips= and how about the comments about the babies sexual parts--- ewwwwww

creepy

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Homoerotic situations well described

As a gay reader, I liked the perfect way you describe the sex relations between the male characters and the centaurs. Very arousing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You have

a very active imagination. Fantastic work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I agree with Anon 11/20/04

This is so racist. So there are only Black centaurs that are gullible, hardy, and strong. I am Anon due to lazy to login, but I also noticed all the positive ones were Anon as well, liking this racist mess. This author is probably some old Trump supporter wishing for them good ole boy days from the dirty South. This is as bad as the redneck that wrote about a Black woman’s car breaking down and the bar she went to, to make a call and she was gangbanged by some good ole boys from the bar with a confederate flag hanging on a wall in the bar. They called her hateful names as they took turns sexually assaulting her. Ugh.

Drummer7Drummer78 months ago

I think it is absolutely fantastic work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous