The Chair Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had barely gotten the words out when the paddle struck a second time. This was repeated 8 more times, until a total of 10 blows had been delivered. This time when he asked for more punishment, his queen told him that he had earned his way back into her good graces. She then instructed the other two men to release him. As they were doing so, she warned her servant to heed his lesson. As they stepped from the performance area, she picked up his apron and tossed it into a corner of the room, saying that he wouldn't be needing that for the rest of the evening. As they walked through the crowd, several of the women reached out and patted his cherry red inflamed ass. Others reached out and grabbed his penis through the thong. It was strange, it had been embarrassing, yet at the same time quite exciting having everyone watch as he received his punishment.

After the remaining couples performed their skits, it was time for the judging and the awarding of the prize. The first couple, the cop and her prisoner, wound up winning the prize. After the Sheik had awarded them their certificate, he declared the playrooms to be open. A number of couples made a beeline for the rooms while others preferred to wait or watch. Cleopatra instructed her servant to fetch them both a drink while they waited for the action in the rooms to heat up before they went to observe.

After finishing their drinks, they made their way through the hallway, stopping briefly at each occupied room to observe the action taking place inside. There was currently no one in the medieval room. The room with the four-poster bed was however occupied. On the bed was the Sheik's slave girl. The Sheik was just finishing tying her hands and legs to the posts as they stopped to observe. Once she was tied down, the Sheik removed a long curved knife from the sash of his costume. He then used it to cut through the thin fabric of the slave's costume. In a matter of moments, the girl was naked. The Sheik then retrieved a long feather from the table and began to slowly tickle the slave's feet. As she convulsed with laughter, she would thrash around on the bed, pulling at the ropes that bound her to the corners. At this point, Cleopatra pulled her servant to the next room.

In this room, the cop and her prisoner were already hard at play. The man was completely naked and cuffed to the Saint Andrews Cross. The woman was standing before him with a long whip in her hand. As she cracked the whip, the end struck him squarely on his left nipple. She then cracked the whip again and struck his right nipple. Evidently she was very skilled with the whip. Cleopatra led him on to the next room as they continued to hear the crack of the whip.

This was the medical room. In it were Alan and Dawn. Alan was still wearing his doctor's costume, but Dawn had stripped down to her white bra, white panties, and white stockings. She was lying face up on the examination table. He then helped her remove her panties and put her feet in the stirrups. The doctor then removed an instrument from one of the cabinets. This device had a long metal handle with a wheel at the end. The wheel had many sharp needles protruding from its circumference. He told her it was a Wartenberg wheel and he would be using it to test her sensitivity to pain. As he rolled the wheel up her leg, he gradually applied more and more pressure. He then continued to roll the wheel up her stomach and over each breast. He lightened his pressure slightly as he ran the wheel over her nipples before stopping. From the hallway it was possible to see a closely spaced series of red dots everywhere he had rolled the instrument.

He then moved into position between her legs and began moving another instrument toward her naked pussy. There was a cable that ran from the other end of the instrument to a video monitor that was positioned so that both the doctor and patient, as well as the crowd in the hallway, could observe. The instrument that he was using was a modified speculum with a video camera attachment. As her doctor inserted the device into her vagina, Cleopatra's servant recalled Dawn's initiation to the dildo cam the last time she had experienced The Chair (see Chapter 17). He was jolted back to the present as Cleopatra tugged at his chain.

She led him back to the medieval room, which was still unoccupied. She opened the door and pushed him inside. After removing his vest, she ordered him to lie on the rack. Once he had complied, she began fastening his hands and feet to the torture device. As she completed fastening him in, he could hear sounds from the hallway on the other side of the one-way glass. Evidently they were drawing a crowd. She turned the wheel on the rack until his arms and legs were stretched out straight. As he lay there helpless, she removed a candle from the wall and held it over his chest. When she tipped it slightly, a drop of hot wax fell, landing on his nipple. She did the same to his other nipple. As he became accustomed to the sensation, she lowered the candle closer to his chest, thereby causing the wax to strike him before it had cooled as much. She continued to dribble hot wax on his outstretched arms and then progressed to his stomach. She then commented, loudly enough for anyone in the hallway to hear, that he must like this treatment, as his erect dick was very prominent in his g-string now. She then untied the side of the g-string and pulled it off, exposing his cock to anyone who may be watching. She then raised the candle high above his pelvis and let some wax drip on his naked hip. Slowly she moved the stream of dripping wax closer to his penis. As the wax first struck his dick, it throbbed completely of its own volition. After pausing to see if he would ask her to stop, she continued dripping wax on his private area. She then moved down to his feet and began to coat his legs with the hot wax. When she again reached his crotch, she coated his balls with a generous helping of the hot wax. With each drop, his dick would throb uncontrollably.

The timing had worked out perfectly, for the candle had just reached the point where she would not be able to hold it without her fingers touching the molten wax. She then went to a cabinet against the wall, which concealed a small refrigerator. She then removed a cup containing several ice cubes. She then used the ice to ease the removal of the wax from his body. She progressed from his chest, to his arms, and then to his legs, leaving his cock and balls for last. After she had removed the last of the wax from his body, she bent over and kissed him deeply while he was still secured in the rack. She proceeded to loosen the wheel and then release his arms and legs. After he stood, she helped him put his g-string back on. They then went out to the main room and they each had another drink. While they were finishing their drinks, she told him to get his garment that she had tossed in the corner earlier.

It was getting late and the party was winding down, so they decided to leave. During the drive home, they discussed what he felt about tonight's little adventure. He told her that he had enjoyed it. He had experienced hot wax before, several times in fact, but he had never participated in any public exhibitionism such as this. He told her that it helped being with her, as he trusted her implicitly. It was during this conversation that he learned that she had found out about this club through Dawn. After returning home and they lay down to sleep, he told her that he could hardly wait to find out what the theme of the next party would be. They both drifted off to a blissful sleep with smiles on their faces, dreaming of what the future might hold.

12