The Challenge Ch. 02: Voyeurism Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh you like them eh? Good!" She replied, not looking away from her task, attempting to find something to watch.

Vernon got bold; he needed to be in order to win that $10,000. He slipped behind her, wrapping his arms around her, resting his hand on her stomach. "Why is it good that I like them, mom?"

"Well it just feels nice when a man appreciates what a lady wears or what she looks like." Nicole explained.

"Ah, well I certainly think they look great on you." He kissed the top of her head. "It's all that hard work you do at the gym."

"Thank you Vernie. I gotta stay in shape!" She chuckled. Then she did something that made Vernon almost lose it right there. She playfully flexed her glute muscles. Normally this wouldn't be a big deal, except they were right up against Vernon's crotch. This threw him off course tremendously; causing him to struggle to remember his plan for the evening. He ended the embrace as sat on the couch. His mother resumed her position right next to him, with his arm draped around her.

As the movie played, Vernon was totally out of sync with what he had planned. He was going to create a catalyst for a conversation, but was struggling. He kept imagining those bulbous buttocks muscles flexing against him. He started to break out in sweat when he pictured his cock resting on her twitching ass. He got up to go to the kitchen.

"You ok Vernie?" Nicole called out to him.

"Yeah, I'm fine, just needed some water." He slowly made his way back to the couch, feeling a little better. Luckily the chick-flick movie had him bored to tears. He struggled to stay awake again.

He felt his mother stir and his eyes snapped open. The movie was over and she was sitting up. She stretch and yawned. Vernon glanced at her chest, smiling awkwardly. She must've have seen him in her peripheral vision. "Hey, come here."

She pulled him in for a strong hug, followed by a kiss on the lips. "Want some hot chocolate? I'm not tired."

"Oh, uh, yeah, sure. That'd be nice." He touched his lips, when his mother got up and walked past him to the kitchen.

They sat on the couch and talked for another hour. Nicole did most of the talking. Vernon just listened, occasionally asking questions. She talked about her younger days, about how she had to quit college, and how she almost went back several times but those plans fell through for some reason or other.

This caused slight sadness in Vernon's heart. He wasn't sure if she was trying to hint that he needed to figure out what he was going to do about college or just needed to talk to someone – someone that listened, someone that was a man. He didn't feel like a man, he felt like a loser after what he's done. But he loved listening to her.

There was a break in the conversation while they finished their hot chocolate. Vernon thought that $10,000 would help with tuition if she wanted to try finishing college. It wouldn't help out tremendously but it would be something. Maybe she could find a community college or online classes.

Thinking about $10,000 reminded him of his newest challenge. He waited a moment and initiated his plan. He erupted in mild laughter.

"What's so funny?" Nicole asked with a smile on her face.

"Oh it's nothing, just something dumb."

"No tell me," she tickled his side.

"Well it's just something stupid a friend said other day."

"Alright what was it? You can tell me. I'm not that much older than you remember?"

"Well a buddy was picking on Ray about something. And he said – " Vernon stopped and shook his head.

"What'd he say? Come you can tell me," his mother prodded.

"My buddy accused Ray of uh, you know, doing it three times a day." Vernon recoiled, realizing that didn't come out like he planned.

"Doing it? That little Ray kid has sex three times a day! Yeah right, Vernie!"

"No, no, I meant, ugh. He does something else. You know, with himself, three times a day."

Nicole's eyes widen and she tried to conceal laughter. "You mean he was accused of masturbating three times a day?"

"Mom! I mean, yeah, he was just joking. Ray's facial expression was what was really funny I guess. I don't know it's dumb, just forget it."

"It's ok silly. You know," Nicole took another sip of hot chocolate, "Ray has a lovely looking mother. I wonder if he sneaks around and sniffs her panties!"

"I have no idea! He does seem like the type."

There was some more chuckling between the two, then another pause. Vernon had to figure out how to steer the conversation back to masturbation. Luckily, he didn't have to try hard.

"How many times do you do it a day?" his mother asked him.

"What?!? Me? I, uh, I don't know." Vernon blushed heavily.

"You know it's ok, right? Every normal human on earth does it. If you have questions about it, or sex for that matter, please ask me," Vernon's mother explained matter-of-factly.

Vernon was blown away. This was working out better than he thought. "So you do it?" he grimaced.

"Sure I do," his mother answered with a smile. He couldn't believe she was being so open about it. Maybe she was much cooler than he thought.

Vernon nodded and smiled. It was time to plant a seed. "You know if you want me to leave the house for a little while, you can have some 'alone time' if you like."

"Ha! That's very sweet of you Vernie," she said, jabbing his side again.

Vernon shrugged it off, "it's no big deal, I mean I can make myself scarce for Valentine's Day Friday night if you like."

His mother seemed hurt but his remark, "What do you mean? I don't to be alone on Valentine's Day night. As fun as 'alone time' can be, I'd rather be hanging out with you that night."

"Oh. Sorry." He held his head dejectedly.

His mother again playfully jabbed his side, leaning in close, she whispered, "How about the night after?"

Vernon's eyes widen as they met his mother's. She winked at him causing his heart to flutter. "Uh, sure."

Chapter 8

"Here you go, Happy Valentine's Day mom," Vernon said, smiling and handing his mother a bouquet of a red dozen roses.

"Oh Vernie, these are beautiful!" She threw her arms around him. "Thank you so much!"

"No problem." He blushed slightly. "You look beautiful." She was wearing a red, tight dress, with her hair curled. Her long locks of platinum blond hair trailing down to her lower back.

She hugged him again, ending it with a slow kiss on the cheek. "I'm so glad I have you. Now let's go to dinner. I'll drive. It's weird, my car isn't making that funny noise anymore," Vernon nearly laughed out loud. She must've thought the problem resolved itself.

Dinner was great. Vernon's mother asked him about a girl he used to go out with. He asked her why she wasn't seeing anyone. She explained it would complicate things right now.

"Well don't you miss the companionship? Or the, uh, you know, affection?" Vernon asked her.

"I have you as a companion don't it? I don't really think about it that much. I have had zero luck in that department. Every guy I've dated over the past several years turned out to be a dud. Nothing serious or loving would come from it. I want something deeper. As for the 'affection,' I won't go into too much detail, but it happens on occasion. Plus, I have my tomorrow night alone time don't I?" Nicole winked again at a blushing Vernon.

He was amazed that she remembered. "Yeah, I guess I'll be gone by the time you get back from the store. I'll probably go spend the night at Ray's."

Nicole appeared to be blushing as well as she smiled back at him. "Ok," she said, reaching across the table to pat his hand. Their blue eyes met each other's for a long gaze. Vernon felt guilt building up in him. He was going violate her privacy yet again; this time with something he felt was far more private than showering.

Nicole grabbed his arm as they walked to the car. She thanked Vernon again for paying for dinner. He hoped she wouldn't ask where he got the money. Fortunately she didn't. He assumed she must've thought he used the money from the lawn work last month to pay for dinner.

"Tonight was wonderful, Vernie," his mother said in the car. "It's been so good, in fact, I'm sleeping with you tonight."

"Uh, what?"

"Yep, our first date, Valentine's Day. I'm taking you to bed with me!" Nicole said, holding back laughter.

"Alright, if you say so," Vernon chuckled, shaking his head. She was right though, they ended up in bed together an hour later.

"So glad I have you. You've been wonderful to me lately. Not that you aren't normally wonderful. I just really enjoy all this quality time we've been lucky enough to have lately. " Nicole was in her pajamas in her bed, lying against Vernon's side with her head on his chest.

"Yeah. I feel the same way mom," he replied. She was getting sleepy and so was he. But sleep didn't come for another hour. He lay there looking to her ceiling, thinking about his plan tomorrow, wishing and hoping that filming her masturbating would be enough and that this game of challenges would end.

Chapter 9

Vernon nearly ejaculated from watching this goddess of a woman pleasure herself, no, make love to herself; slowly, tenderly, lovingly caressing her own body, or licking the vaginal fluids off her fingers, or take a long drawn out suckle from her own nipple after bringing her large breast to her mouth. She was magnificent as she stood there in the candle lit bathroom, fully nude, eyes closed, making sweet love to herself.

Vernon had been hiding under his bed for two hours. He parked his car a block away at a nearby park and walked home. It was in the opposite direction of the grocery store and figured there's no chance of his mother driving by that park on her way home and seeing his car there.

He was unbelievably uncomfortable and cramped in between luggage and other boxes. He was aching and stiff and desperately wanted out from under the bed to stretch his legs and walk around, but he couldn't. He was growing more and more impatient. He heard his mother downstairs doing housework in the kitchen, dealing with the nearly broken dryer, vacuuming and softly humming while dusting or cleaning.

Then it happened, finally, she decided to stop cleaning and take care of her needs. Vernon heard her humming to herself and starting a bath. Vernon listened closely to her humming, sure that she was in her bathroom. He crawled out from under his bed, grabbed his phone, and slowly crept down the hall. He heard an audible sigh of pleasure. Approaching her bedroom, getting his phone ready to record footage, he peeped around the corner to see her reflection in the mirror on the bathroom wall.

Nicole had lit several candles, and was sitting on the edge of the bathtub, testing the water, letting it get to her desired height. Leisurely pinching a nipple, she gathered up some soapy bubbles from the tub. Standing and facing the direction of her bathroom door, she ran her soapy hand down her body, slowly down to her clitoris where she rubbed it in large circular motions. The first of many moans of pleasure were music to Vernon's ears. They were slightly deeper than her normal speaking voice and incredibly sexy.

Grabbing a tit with her free hand, she plunged three fingers of the other into her awaiting snatch. Bringing the tit to her mouth, slowly sucking on the nipple, she methodically pumped her fingers in and out of her pussy. Moaning as she worked, Vernon was getting aroused, but couldn't do anything about it at the moment – since it may cause him to shake the phone and disrupt his footage.

His mother arched her back, looking to the ceiling, crying out in ecstasy. Vernon assumed she had an orgasm; also the first of many for her that night. Licking her fingers clean, she sat in tub and leaned back, pushing a few bubbles out of the way. Vernon just watched, admiring her candle lit face, and glistening, wet, skin. She wasn't done making love to herself. Though Vernon couldn't see her fingers stimulating herself from this viewpoint, he knew from her continued moans, that she was doing exactly that.

Her bubble bath of ecstasy lasted for 45 minutes. The bathroom echoed with her moans until finally, she was done and the water was room temperature. Vernon was entranced with what he had witnessed, but the show wasn't over yet.

Getting out of the tub, she let the water drain, and started the shower to quickly rinse off. Not bothering with a towel, she made her way toward her bed, while casually rubbing her clit. Vernon stopped recording when she excited the shower. He had to back into the hallway a bit more to avoid being seen. He looked at the phone and noticed there wasn't much battery life left.

Slowly peeping around the corner into her bedroom, listening to her moan, Vernon saw her head thrown back, one hand tweaking a nipple, the other furiously rubbing her clit. She was panting heavily. He started recording again.

She started picking up the pace and then suddenly flipped over onto her knees. He had a perfect view of her fingers going in and out of her pussy from behind. Her butt was high in the air and after a moment she reached behind her, inserting her middle finger into her anus. Both her hands were pleasuring both holes.

Nicole nearly fell off the bed when she came again. Loudly shaking with the orgasm coursing through her she flopped on to her back and began furiously rubbing herself through it. Vernon was squeezing his erect cock with his free hand as he watched her orgasm overtake her. Then she was done - finally. Out of breath, she went limp on her bed and let out a sexy little sigh of relief. Vernon shot his load in his pants and nearly doubled over. He stopped recording, turned off his phone, sluggishly made his way to his bed room, quietly shut the door, and then went to the floor. He didn't want his mother to possibly hear his bed creak upon sitting on it. Rolling over to his side, a feeling of shame and disgust overcame him. He felt horrible for filming it, and felt even worse for ejaculating to her and with her doing that.

He dozed off for a couple hours. Turning his phone on to check the time, he slowly stood and stretched. The house was quiet; it was just after 10pm. Peeping to the hallway he saw no lights and heard nothing. He was able to easily sneak out to go retrieve his car.

Vernon made sure to shut his car door as quietly as possible, but he knew his mother had to be out cold by now if she wasn't earlier. Making his way back inside, cursing himself again for his disrespectful actions, he climbed into his bed and drifted off to sleep.

Chapter 10

Late the next afternoon Vernon sat across from Bob watching the old man grin devilishly at the video footage Vernon obtained the previous night. He wanted to punch the old man in the face every time he licked his lips when his mother's moans played back across the speaker. Vernon was done with this insanity. No more footage. He was taking the money and leaving. He couldn't look his mother in the face that morning and avoided her as much as possible that day before going to claim his money for completing this challenge.

"Amazing. She's gorgeous," was the only thing Bob could say afterward viewing the footage. His was clearly at a loss for words; however, he did manage to speak up after giving Vernon a check for $20,000.

"Simply amazing. The footage was so long too."

"Alright, I'm leaving," Vernon said, standing up.

"No, wait, where you are going? I'm not done here," Bob replied.

"No, but I am. I'm done with this. This is wrong and it's over. Thanks for the money, but I can't keep doing this. The thought of hurting her like this...I can't take it." Vernon tuned and starting walking toward the door.

"Police officers don't make much money do they? Wouldn't it be great if she could go back to school? Maybe get her degree?" Bob asked right as Vernon placed his hand on the doorknob.

"Yeah it would, I'm going to be helping her with that too," Vernon started turning the knob, ignoring his inner curiosity as to why this old man knew any of this information.

"An extra $40,000 on top of that 20 would help tremendously wouldn't it? She could quit being a cop and go back to school. You know, make something of herself for her and for you. It'd lead to a better, more comfortable life."

"No!" Vernon took his phone out of his pocket, angrily marched back to Bob's desk, and slammed it on the surface. "I'm not going to hurt her anymore."

Vernon could feel the guilt welling up inside him, he wanted to break down and cry over what he's done, but somehow kept things together. He turned around, quickly taking his leave.

Leaving Bob's office, he nearly fell over as he collided with a large black man. "Sorry," his deep voice said as he moved to the side.

Vernon moved along hearing Bob in the background talking to the man, his voice gradually getting smaller and smaller as Vernon got further away, "Ah welcome, welcome. You're a bit early but that's ok. Hope the flight from Miami was nice..."

For the next week Vernon avoided his mother, he was too ashamed to be around her. Several times he masturbated to the image of her nude body in his head, always kicking himself afterward. He would go to bed early or stay in his room studying.

The week dragged on, he wanted to talk to her so badly, he wanted to hold her, to shower with her, and – he stopped himself from continuing his perverse thoughts. Saturday was a busy day for him. He bought a new refrigerator, washing machine, and dryer while his mother was at another photo shoot for Elite Magazine. He ordered a same day delivery too. He fought back tears of guilt when he heard his mother squeal with delight when she saw the new appliances.

"Have you seen these? Where did they come from?" Nicole barged into Vernon's room later that night after her return from the photo session. He closed the textbook he was studying from.

"Oh yeah," he paused, not wanting her to know he bought them and said the first lie that came to mind, "Bob got those for us."

"He did? How generous! I'll have to try to get him a thank you note! Actually, I'd really love to meet him one day; anyway, speaking of Bob there's a package for you from him."

Vernon frowned and followed his excited mother to the kitchen, watching her voluptuous body frolic and dance in front of him, celebrating the gift that she thought Bob gave. He wanted to reach out and touch her so badly, he wanted to feel her butt flex against his erection again, and he wanted to make her moan. Shaking his head of those thoughts he picked up the box, carefully unwrapping it. His mother was busy talking on and on about the new refrigerator in the back ground.

"Oh baby, it's beautiful!" She cried out, tightly hugging her son as he was trying to see what the package from Bob. Shaking off the distraction he pulled out the iPhone from the box. He shook his head in disgust.

Nicole gasped, "Oh wow! He got you a new phone too! Isn't that sweet!"

"Uh yeah, really nice," he broke the hug and inspected the phone, pretending this was the first time he'd seen it. Moving away from her again, he watched her go to the laundry room, chatting and inspecting the top name brand appliances he had bought her. He pulled out a note from the box.

"$40,000 is yours if you can get video footage of your mother having sex. I'll do my best to help you with this challenge. Look for opportunities. - Bob"

Vernon didn't have time to throw the phone in the trash; he was distracted by a knock on the front door.

"Oh hi Rodney!" Nicole exclaimed in her feverish excitement. "Come in!"

"I was just admiring these gifts from Bob. You've met him right?" Nicole asked the same, hulking, black man that Vernon collided with a week prior.

"Yeah, yeah I did. He's nice." Rodney replied, nodding to Vernon.

"Oh, this is my baby, Vernon. He's been doing some work for Bob the last few years. Anyway, Vernie, this is Rodney. He's in Atlanta a little while doing some photo shoots for Elite Mag. We did a shoot together today."