The Challenge Ch. 02: Voyeurism Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last night of their stay with her, someone showed up to take Taylor out for an evening of fun. It was Rodney. Nicole looked fairly shocked to see him, but was polite and friendly as always. Vernon gave him a quick nod hello. He still didn't like him, but didn't care much anymore.

"So you want to come out with us tonight Nicole?" Taylor asked.

She looked over to Vernon who shrugged. "You know, I think I'll pass. I'm still a little tired from our trip, I think I want to have another night of rest before we fly home tomorrow."

"Ok, sounds good. We'll be back late. So I'll see you tomorrow I'm sure." Taylor said as she and her date left.

Nicole winked at Vernon. Getting up to make sure Taylor's car had left the apartment complex parking lot, she went to her knees, crawling over to Vernon, unzipping his pants and proceeded to suck him dry.

Later that evening, Nicole and Vernon were wide awake in Taylor's guest bedroom. Taylor's muffled sounds of orgasms wouldn't allow them to sleep. She and Rodney attempted to be quiet but were failing.

So instead of sleeping they were making love, making their own noises of pleasure, lost in their own world, lost in each other. Taylor's cries of pleasure faded away and it was just Nicole and Vernon, gazing into each other's eyes, their hearts beating as one.

Chapter 19

It was the first weekend in August. Nicole had quit her job as a police officer and was busy packing. They were moving to Charleston, SC. A few weeks back Nicole ran into Julie at the grocery store. She was glowing and noticed Nicole looked great too. The two women complimented each other and chatted a bit. Julie explained she and Ray were moving to Charleston at the end of July and suggested Nicole check out the area if she's curious.

Nicole thought it'd be a great idea to get away from Atlanta, the chance of seeing Bob, and their life here. She wanted to start a new one. Vernon was confused, not sure how long they'd be able to make nearly $200,000 last. He had other concerns too.

"Mom, if we're living in Charleston, what if a bunch of guys come around and want to date you all the time?" Vernon asked, pulling Nicole's t-shirt up, bending down to suck a tit.

"Well then I'll be a busy woman! Maybe Julie and I can go hang out somewhere and pick some young men up! That is if you give me permission of course," She replied running her fingers through his hair.

"Mom I'm serious. There could be tons of guys that want to get with you," He said, switching to her other breast.

"Hmm. You're right. Well I suppose you'll just have to hide somewhere and watch me in action again! Would you like that? Watching me, maybe even filming it?" Nicole joked, jabbing his side, pulling her shirt down.

"I don't know about that," He replied. He chased after her, pulling her shirt back up, grabbing her breasts.

"I could put on a great show for you," She said, pulling him in close, nibbling his ear.

"Ha! I'm sure you could," He said, grabbing her butt.

"You say the word and I'll fulfill every fantasy you can think of! I'd bring home someone, bend over, and let him go to town on me!"

"Oh yeah, from behind eh?" He asked, pushing her up against the wall, licking along her neck.

"Pardon my language, but yes, when fucking, it'll be from behind," she said, helping Vernon slide her pants down.

She wrapped her legs around his waist as he picked her up, slamming her against the wall again. "If I go off the pill, maybe some guy will knock me up!" Nicole said in between Vernon's hard thrusting.

"Ha! If that happens then I'll move down to Florida with Aunt Taylor. She's got a body almost exactly like yours!" He joked back with her, gritting his teeth as he pumped his cock in and out.

Nicole was moaning and crying out, "Ahh! Say they word! I'll make you a daddy!"

"Maybe one day. Not now though!" He was getting tired and backed away from the wall to slam her down on the couch, continuing his assault, looking into her eyes, watching her face contort from pleasure.

That evening Vernon smiled at his seemingly constantly nude mother as he passed her in the hallway to wash his hands for supper. They ordered Chinese take-out; mostly sushi.

When he came into the kitchen, Nicole was laying naked on her stomach on the small kitchen table. Her back was lined with a row of sushi. Her butt had several pieces on it. This was typical when they ordered out. She would arrange food on her body, Vernon would eat it off her, and then she would eat his cum for desert.

Close to midnight, in the bath tub, Nicole collapsed onto Vernon's chest. She had been slowly grinding into him for the last 45 minutes. The soapy water was nearly room temperature. Vernon was running his fingers up and down her butt crack, lightly circling her anus.

"It's yours tonight if you want it, Vernie," Nicole said, squeezing his fingers with her powerful gluteus muscles.

He thought for a moment, "I'm not sure. I'd like to but, I don't know." Thoughts of the men she's been with in the past, including the ones he filmed her with, went through his head. He wondered in her horniest of states of her younger days if she had anal sex. He wondered if his aunt instigated it with men they would go home with.

"No one has ever been back there before. I told myself long, long ago that no one would unless it was true love. Well, I'm offering it to you if you want it," His mother explained.

"I do."

"Then come get it," She said, rising out of the tub and heading to her bed, not bothering to dry off.

His mother was on all fours, wiggling her hips from side to side. "It's beautiful," Vernon said gripping her ass with his hands.

"It's yours," she replied. Leaning in, he licked her crack in one long lick. He slowly kissed her puckered anus, then swirled his tongue around it.

Carefully pouring copious amounts of KY jelly he retrieved from a drawer on the bedside table onto his cock and her anus, he began to slide himself in. It was slow going, but he was being as careful as he could. Nicole talked with him as he got in deeper and deeper. She let him know to slow down or if it was ok to push in harder and so on. Vernon smiled and laughed when saw his cock was in up to the base, embedded in her ass. Running his hands all over her cheeks, he began sliding back and forth. It was so tight, so good, and so beautiful.

Reaching around to rub her clit, Nicole placed her hand on his. He began going faster and faster. Soon Nicole was climaxing again. He felt her anal wall contract around his shaft, causing him moan and fill her rectum with sperm.

"I'm yours in every way now, Vernie!" Nicole said with a trembling voice, as her orgasm subsided. Vernon pulled out, smiling, observing a gaping hole, oozing with semen.

The next day was Sunday; they had more packing and cleaning to do. Vernon forgot to check the mail the day before so he headed out to the mail box.

His heart stopped when he saw a package from Bob. Taking it inside, he opened it in private, dreading what he might find, taking out the contents. It was a small USB jump drive and a note that floated to the floor. Vernon inserted the jump drive into his laptop before packing it. There was a single file on there – a video file. He double clicked to open it.

The video was footage Bob recorded of himself telling Nicole about Vernon. She looked shocked and appalled. Vernon's eyes widened when she slapped the old man hard across his face. She threatened to get a lawyer. Bob, in his smugness, claimed he was prepared for that. He handed Nicole a slip of paper, it looked like a check. Vernon watched her reaction when she looked at it, sitting in the chair, covering her mouth.

"It was for $30 million Vernie," Nicole said, standing nude in Vernon's doorway, slightly startling him.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I was waiting for the right time. I was planning on telling you when we were settled in Charleston. When you see the size and location of our house, you no doubt would wonder where the money came from to buy it."

She walked over to his desk, sitting on his lap again. Vernon ran his fingers up down her back as she played with his hair.

Vernon shrugged and laughed. "Fair enough, mom!"

"I'll be in the bedroom waiting for you. Don't be too long," Nicole said, kissing Vernon's lips. He watched her naked perfection leave his room heading down the hall to wait for his cock.

Vernon nearly forgot about the note that fell out of the packaging. Looking to the floor, he reached for it to read. It was a hand written note from Bob.

"Thank you for playing my little games Vernon. I hope you are enjoying your ultimate prize. She's a wonderful woman. Take good care of her!

Sincerely,

Bob"