The Challenge Ch. 02: Voyeurism Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rodney and Vernon politely nodded again to each other. "Anyway, we're going to go and grab a late work out and maybe get something to eat."

Vernon nodded silently as his mother kissed his cheek. He watched her grab her gym bag, and then headed out the door with Rodney. Peeking out the window, he watched Rodney open his passenger side door for her. He gasped when they embraced and quickly kissed, while Rodney squeezed her butt with his massive black hands.

"Opportunities," Vernon said to himself, walking toward his room, shaking his head. He wondered if Bob met with Rodney and convinced or hired him to get close to his mother, potentially providing an opportunity for Vernon to spy on the two of them having sex. The anger and shame was too much. Sitting on his bed, eyes to the floor, shaking his head, he lay down and went to sleep.

He was awoken four hours later by a low humming sound. It was a car in park. He knew it was Rodney's car. Getting out of his bed and heading to his window he peered onto the driveway. He could see Rodney illuminated by a street lamp and his car's headlights reflecting off the garage door. He was alone, or at least it appeared to be. Rodney threw his head back in his seat, holding it there for a moment. Then Vernon saw her. His mother, previously hidden, was rising up from Rodney's lap, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. Vernon turned away and got back in the bed, knowing what was happening in the car, knowing that Bob arranged this, cursing him and himself.

"Opportunities," He muttered softly, imitating that obnoxious note from Bob.

Chapter 11

"Here's your phone Vernie. Don't lose it!" Nicole tossed the phone onto Vernon's lap the next afternoon while he sat at on his bed going through some notes from school.

"Oh yeah, thanks, guess I left it in the kitchen," he replied, not looking at his mother.

"Are you ok Vernie?" Nicole asked, plopping down next to him on the bed. She threw his arm around her. Vernon blushed as his hand landed on her thigh.

"I haven't hung out with you this past week, I miss you," She smiled, holding him tightly.

"I miss you too, it's just school work and all," He trailed off, noticing his hand gently rubbing her thigh. He quickly pushed erotic thoughts out of his head.

The two sat in silence for a moment while Vernon thought about his upcoming plans. He again, paused after catching himself rubbing her thigh. His mother didn't seem to notice or care. He sighed, rising to stand, made his way to his desk to pretend to sort some school papers.

"I'm here if you want to hang out or talk. Ok Vernie?" Nicole told her son, as she was leaving his bedroom, her voice having a slight twinge of sadness.

The next weekend the roofers were at the house, busily repairing damaged shingles. The following weekend, Vernon was outside pressure washing the driveway and vinyl siding with the equipment he rented. In both instances his mother was working at the magazine. None of these tasks were making his guilt go away or the thoughts of possibly filming her in the act - having sex with someone.

Vernon blamed Bob on all the house repairs that he had done. There was some truth in it, as it was money he got from Bob that paid to do this. But his mother was led to believe Bob directly paid for the roof repairs and pressure washing equipment. Nicole went on and on about how nice he was and how she wanted to meet him.

Vernon had a large sum of money left that he kept in the savings account. If his mother ever decided to go back to school, he would be able to help. Up until spring break the two had kept their distance, Vernon in his room studying, or coming up with some excuse as to why he couldn't join her for a movie night. Some nights he would lay awake in bed, hating himself, hating Bob, and further entertaining the idea of spying on her again. Rodney was only around for a little while. He and his mother hung out a few more times after Vernon saw her that night in his car, but abruptly stopped; he must've gone back to Miami.

A few days before Vernon's spring break of his last year of high school. His mother, always cheerful and sweet, reminded him of a magazine annual event she was invited to. It was her first time at this event and her sister, who also modeled for the magazine, would be flying in from Miami to attend.

Vernon wondered if Rodney would be at the Elite Magazine event. He already assumed they slept together a few times while he was in Atlanta, but it must've been at his hotel or wherever he was staying. Vernon ignored any opportunity to follow Rodney and his mother on their nights out. He was having more and more difficulty resisting though; the $40,000 was calling his name.

He found out Friday night, the evening before the magazine event. Rodney and Vernon's aunt Taylor showed up at the house. But they weren't alone. Vernon was hugged by his 32 year old aunt. She was bubbly, upbeat, a sweet little 5'1" buxom blonde – just like his mother. She, also like her sister Nicole, had a big, bountiful, backside. In fact the other two women that were with Rodney and Taylor had similar body types. They were introduced as Angela and Claudia. Claudia had a dark complexion that Vernon found out later was Puerto Rican. Angela was the tallest of the bunch at 5'8". She had the largest breasts and long dark hair. All of the women were gorgeous; however, Vernon thought his mother was the absolute best out of all of them.

There was one other person too. He was another hulking, massive, black man. He was introduced as Rodney's brother, Ronnie.

The group chatted amongst themselves, with Taylor paying more attention to her only nephew, who she hadn't seen since Christmas a few months before. Nicole interrupted their chat about school, to ask if Vernon was coming with them tonight.

"Uh what?" He replied.

"Yeah we're going out to eat, want to come with us?"

"Oh, nah, that's ok mom."

"Awww, please?" Nicole teasingly pleaded with her son.

"Yeah please?" His aunt chimed in.

"Yeah please?" Ronnie, the 6 and a half foot tall black man asked too, in a playful tone, making fun of the ladies. The room erupted in laughter and Vernon nodded yes.

"Cool man! I'll take this one as my date," Ronnie put his arm around Angela. "Bro you take Claudia. Which means, Vernon, you got the two remaining honeys all to yourself!"

"Yay!" Taylor and Nicole exclaimed, wrapping their arms around a very blushing Vernon.

Vernon forgot about the challenge to film his mother having sex. Dinner was amazing. His mom and aunt on each side of him, their hand on his thighs, talking to each other, picking on and chatting with Vernon. It was a great time. Ronnie joked with him too, instructing him to put his arm around the two women next him. He chuckled quietly and did just that.

Nicole declined the offer to join her sister and friends, opting instead to hang out with Vernon. She waved goodbye as they dropped them off, grabbing Vernon's hand, led him inside. "Meet me on the couch in ten minutes," She ordered, flashing a sweet smile.

Vernon nodded and went to change clothes. He didn't want to meet her on the couch, he wanted to avoid her again, but couldn't say no to her.

Joining her on the couch, he noticed she was wearing more yoga pants for pajamas. "Hi there," She said, patting the couch cushion next to her. Vernon sat, while Nicole wrapped her arms around him.

"I really miss you. I don't know what's been bothering you lately, but please don't forget you can talk to me about anything." She explained.

Vernon nodded and faked a weak smile. They sat on the couch together, holding each other, for the longest time. His mother dozed off after awhile and so did he. He woke up an hour later, startling himself and his mother. He had a dream about her. She was squatting up and down on Rodney's cock; he was grunting and gripping her hips tightly. Bob was sitting in the corner, nodding and smiling, gesturing to Vernon to start filming. He heard Bob's voice say the word "opportunities" and then woke up, panting for breath.

"You ok Vernie?" his mother asked, awaking from her own slumber.

"Yeah, just a bad dream. I'm ok," he replied to his concerned mother. She had a look on her face that was begging him to tell her what was bothering him, but he couldn't. He feared she would hate him forever if she found out what he had done and was considering doing for money.

Nicole stood, extending her hand to Vernon, and then led him to bedroom door for a long embrace followed by a soft kiss on the corner of his mouth. She smiled and went to bed herself. Vernon longingly watched her walk down the hall, her gorgeous backside swaying with each step. She got to her door and turned around, facing Vernon, whose eyes widened in embarrassment. Nicole blew him a kiss and entered her room. Vernon sighed, shaking his head, climbing into his own bed for a night of restless sleep.

Chapter 12

Vernon sped off in his car shortly after the group of four women and two men left his house the next evening. He was miserable that day, knowing what he was about to attempt to do. The early morning phone call from Bob asking him for an update, and obnoxiously reminding him that he was helping out with this challenge. Bob admitted Rodney was a "friend" he asked to get close to Vernon's mother. It made him dislike Rodney for that reason alone. Vernon cursed himself for answering the phone call and for not throwing the phone away. Deep down he knew the reason he still had it. He lied again to his mother saying he was going to a friend's house to spend the night.

Vernon sat parked in the parking lot of the hotel where the event was held. He surmised it must be a large banquet room everyone was going to be in. He imagined all four of those women, in their tight cocktail dresses of varying colors, bumping and grinding on to their two male companions. He imagined Rodney squeezing his mother's butt as they danced.

Vernon was shaken from his trance when he saw both Rodney and his brother Ronnie exit the hotel entrance. The darker skinned beauty, Claudia, was with them. They walked around the side of the hotel to an ally and were there for about 15 minutes before heading back inside. Vernon shrugged and thought more about his plan to follow them. Not sure where or how it would it go, he just felt he should do it.

Another hour passed and the two men exited the hotel again, this time Vernon's aunt Taylor was walking in between them, her hands on their arms. "Hmmm, ok," Vernon thought, watching them walk back to that same ally as before.

Another hour another woman with the two men, walked back to that ally. It was the brunette babe, Angela this time. "Alright, I get it, so each of them are going back to that ally. I guess that means mom is next," he concluded with an idea of what might be happening.

In another hour, his mother was indeed next. He was tired of sitting in that car so was relieved to get out and walk to where she was. This time however, it was just her and Ronnie. Rodney was still inside the event. Vernon shrugged it off and approached the ally. He was in plain sight in the event Rodney came out to join them, so he hid behind a dumpster. There was about a foot wide gap between it and the wall. The smell wasn't that horrific as he thought, then again his sense of smell may be filled with the smell of $40,000. Vernon was so close to getting that money. He took his position, taking his fully charged phone out and peeped around the dumpster. The view wasn't great, but he could see something worth filming.

"Ah yeah, just like that, arch that back for me." Ronnie was telling Vernon's mother. He had pulled her pink dress up to reveal her bare ass. That was all Vernon could see, the rest of her body was behind some random construction materials; a stack of plywood and other materials stored in that ally. He had a perfect view of her butt though.

Ronnie was crouched down, with her butt right in his face. A hand was in between her legs, likely fingering her. He kissed one of her plump cheeks, smacking the other his free hand. Nicole let out a whimper.

"There you are. Damn bro you work fast," Rodney called from the entrance of the ally. Vernon nearly jumped when he thought Rodney saw him.

"It wasn't nothing. She's wet and ready," Ronnie stood and replied to his brother. He unzipped his slacks and pulled out a massive erect cock, sawing it up and down Nicole's butt crack.

Rodney was out of view as he walked pass the dumpster. Vernon could hear him unzip his pants too. "There we go, let's get this over with fast."

Rodney was standing next to his brother. Vernon could see his mother turn around into a squatting position. Her face and most of her body was obscured, but he could see her hand around the base of Ronnie's cock, gripping it tightly. He could hear slurping and gurgling sounds coupled with Rodney's moans. Vernon winced at the thought that these men brought each of the four women to this ally to double team them.

Then she switched to Ronnie's cock. Vernon could just see the tip of her nose and mouth coming into view. The rest of her face was hidden behind Rodney.

"Alright, that's good, let's do this," Ronnie said. "You went first last time, so I go first this time," he reminded his brother.

Rodney shifted his position a bit and Vernon was able to see his mother turn around, facing away from Ronnie, offering herself to him.

"Ah yes!" Ronnie slapped her ass right after he guided his cock into her from behind. Rodney was out of view, presumably standing on the other side of the dumpster.

It lasted for about five minutes. His mother whimpered and moaned, but nowhere near as loudly as she did the night Vernon witnessed her masturbation session. Ronnie was ready to cum for the fourth time that night, once every hour apparently. He slapped her ass again, "Here it comes, get ready for it."

Vernon saw his mother squat down again. This time he was able to see her entire face. Ronnie's pulsing cock was in her mouth; she was stroking it with one hand and rubbing her clit with her other. Ronnie moaned, throwing his head back, grabbing Nicole's head. Vernon heard her moan as well. He assumed Ronnie was ejaculating into her mouth. He watched his mom suck and lick the tip clean. Then it was Rodney's turn.

Nicole nodded to him and turned back around. Rodney assumed the same position his brother was in earlier and went to work; thrusting into her repeatedly for about five minutes, slapping her ass when he was about to cum. Nicole squatted down in front of him to take his load down her throat.

Vernon shook his head disgusted by what these men had done. He wasn't sure this footage was good enough though.

"So, we going back to your place Nicole?" Rodney asked. She stood and pulled her dress down.

"Yeah sure if you like."

"I can't stay long; I got an early flight tomorrow morning to the Bahamas." Ronnie said.

"You taking that Valerie bitch there?" Rodney asked.

"Yeah, for a few days. I gotta get back to Charleston. I got a little 18 year old whose pussy I'm tearing up. She'll be on spring break later this month. Anyway, yeah, we can go back to Nicole's and get these women cumming a few more times. What do you say?" Ronnie turned to ask Nicole.

"I think that'd be fine, " Nicole politely smiled. Vernon could sense she wasn't too keen on the idea. Perhaps it was loneliness on her part setting in.

"Alright well let's stay here a little longer and head back there for a little while." Ronnie said, as they walked pass the dumpster and came into Vernon's view on the other side. He watched them walk out of sight; each man had a hand on his mother's ass.

When the coast was clear, Vernon sprinted to his car and sped back to his neighborhood, parking the car in the same park a block away. He ran home and went to hide under his bed to await the opportunity to gather better footage, pushing aside guilt, anger, and hatred toward Bob, the two men, and himself.

Chapter 13

The wait was about another hour. He heard the six people enter his home. They were chatting and laughing.

"Ok great, we'll be upstairs waiting. You two take care of Claudia and Angela first since they can't stay long either." Vernon's aunt Taylor told Ronnie and Rodney.

Vernon waited quietly again under his bed in the event someone entered his room for some reason, hopefully not to have sex on his bed, but he wasn't ruling that out with these people.

He heard his mother and aunt talking amongst themselves as they approached Nicole's bedroom. "See I told you this annual event was basically a meet up and fuck session. All the female models and employees usually come with or go home with the male models or employees." Taylor told Nicole.

"Heh, yeah I guess you're right." She replied.

"You ok? We don't have to do this if you don't want to. It's just been a few years since you and I have gone crazy like this," Taylor said. Vernon had crawled out from under his bed and peeped down the hall to see his aunt and mother chatting.

"I can tell them you don't feel well."

"No, no it's fine. Really it is. I just don't feel right bringing them back here to do this. I sorta have a rule that I don't have sex here in the house."

"Out of respect for Vernie?" Taylor asked.

Nicole nodded, "That's why TJ and I would fuck in the locker room or shower after our shift, or sometimes in the squad car."

Vernon listened closely, "Was he the guy that got fired for grabbing your butt?" his aunt asked.

"No that was a different guy. TJ was my partner and is the one that moved down to Tampa."

Vernon watched his aunt rest her arms on his mother's shoulder, peering into her eyes, "Was he big?"

Nicole nodded, yes. "He was black, right?" Taylor asked.

"Yes."

"Mmm the stories you could tell," Taylor chuckled. "Well there's two huge black studs in the living room making Angela and Claudia cum and they want us next. What do you say?"

"Yeah," Nicole nodded and trailed off, Vernon seeing apprehension on her face.

"Vernon is wonderful, and he loves you. He knows you're an adult. He knows you have needs and wants. Just because you're a mother doesn't mean you don't crave cock every once in awhile. He will never know about tonight."

Vernon's head started to hurt again, taking a deep breath he watched from around the corner of his bedroom door.

"Yeah I guess, you're right. Still though. I guess I just miss him a lot. He's been distant lately. Something is bothering him." Nicole explained.

"Ahhh yess!! " Claudia screamed out, echoing from the living room.

"Well he'll be ok. A lot of times being a teenager isn't the most fun thing. He's not on drugs." Taylor said.

"Uh Uh, ahh," primal grunts of the other two females in the house got louder and louder. The sound of skin on skin slapping increased too.

"No, he's perfect." Nicole said; another pang of guilt attacked Vernon's heart.

"Ok let's get undressed and be ready for them." Taylor said, and the two women went out of sight, presumably on the bed.

Vernon crept slowly onto the carpet and was able to peep around the corner into the living room. Claudia and Angela were both on their knees on the couch, while Ronnie and Rodney were nude, behind them slamming into them furiously. Vernon watched the two women moan loudly and shake, an orgasm overtaking them.

"Switch?" Rodney asked his brother.

"Yep," he replied and the two brothers switched girls and began their attack; their large butts rippling with each powerful slam of dark brown flesh into them.

Vernon quickly made his way back to his room, first stopping to peep around the corner of his mother's bedroom. His eyes widened when he saw his mother and aunt on all fours on her bed next to each other. They were idly chatting about nothing important; a family member did this or that, Vernon's other aunts out in Los Angeles, gossip about someone from back in their younger years and so on. They looked amazing though. Their bodies were pretty similar. Taylor wasn't as pretty in the face though, in Vernon's biased opinion. He wanted to kiss Nicole's butt cheek with a sweet, lovingly, slow kiss. He was shaken from his trance when he heard the two other women scream in pleasure, cumming again. Vernon snuck back to his room and waited.