The Challenge Ch. 02: Voyeurism Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe later tonight, I can have some wine delivered, and we can get in there," Nicole turned around and tickled her son.

Nicole went back to her bag, "I'm changing into my bikini and then we'll hit the beach."

Thirty minutes later, Vernon sat on the beach, attempting to conceal his hard on, while watching his mother frolic in the water in a red, micro-string bikini. Several women looked at her with contempt; the men looked at her with desire. The staff flirted and talked with her more than other women at the resort. Vernon thought it was hilarious, but couldn't blame them.

Nicole exited the water, slowly walking toward Vernon. He watched her hourglass figure sway as she walked his way. Extending her hand she led him out into the calm water. She straddled him as he waded out into deeper waters.

"Hold me up, Vernie," Nicole said. She grabbed his hands, guiding them under the water, guiding them to her meaty ass, placing them on her cheeks. "You have to hold me up, ok?"

Vernon's mouth nearly fell open as his hands rested on his mother's perfect ass. Nicole simply smiled at him, and then leaned into kiss his lips once more; another long, sensual kiss.

Wiping his lips of her saliva, she whispered, "I think we're going to have a wonderful week."

The rest of the afternoon was spent in the water, talking, laughing, and sharing long embraces and stares. All the while Vernon held onto and massaged her butt.

That evening they went to dinner. Nicole was wearing another tight cocktail dress. It was white, strapless, and came down mid thigh. She looked like she was attending another Elite Magazine annual event. Vernon was wearing dress khaki pants and a tucked in dress shirt. They complimented each other, causing slight blushing. Her long blonde hair was straightened, looking sleek and sexy.

Holding hands on their way to dinner, smiling back at one another on their way, Vernon felt at peace. Sitting across from this beautiful woman at a candle lit dinner table for a couple hours was nice too. They held hands while they ate, occasionally playing footsy under the table. They shared a desert at the end.

Taking a nice walk around the resort, still holding hands, Vernon thanked her again. Nicole smiled, "No, thank you."

"Me? For what?" Vernon asked.

"For being you," She replied.

Vernon blushed and smiled weakly, not sure of how to respond without making himself feel guilty from his past dealings with Bob.

"Let's go dancing," Nicole said, gesturing to the night club on the resort grounds.

"Oh no, I don't think so. I'm no good at that."

Nicole laughed, hugging him, running her hands thru his hair, "Relax, I'll do all the work."

The nightclub was extremely crowded with guests and staff members. Vernon and Nicole struggled to find a spot to dance, but once they did, Nicole proved she was telling the truth – she really did do all the work. Vernon basically moved back and forth, slightly dipping at the knees. He felt like an idiot, but no one was paying attention, and his mother didn't mind his lack of dancing skills one bit.

About an hour into their stay at the club the lights went out. The music kept playing but it was practically pitch black.

"Sorry folks, don't panic, just having some electrical issues. We're looking at the circuit breakers for the lights. Hang tight, enjoy the music, keep dancing people!" The overly enthusiastic DJ explained over the microphone to the audience.

Nicole did just that. Her hands, which were mostly on Vernon's shoulders moved to cover his hands on her waist, then they moved off his hands and slowly pulled her dress up to reveal her bare ass. She slid Vernon's hand there and flexed her glutes. Vernon was in shock but went along with it, grabbing her butt until the song ended.

The next one started up and Nicole turned around. Her bare bottom was now against Vernon's crotch. She was grinding, gyrating, and flexing up against an uncomfortably hard erection. His hands were on her hips, but she slid them up to just below her large breasts. She moved her ass up and down against his erection. Vernon moved his hands upward to gently cup her breasts.

As soon as he did that, Nicole turned around, pulling his face close to speak into his ear over the loud music, "Let's head back to the room. Shall we?"

Chapter 17

Vernon waited patiently in the hot tub located in the courtyard of their villa. He was a bit nervous, thinking that his mother had plans for the two of them. They held hands in awkward silence on the way back from the night club. She told him to get in the hot tub and wait for her. He had no idea what to expect but he knew what he wanted. He asked himself if he could really go through with something sexual if his mother initiated it.

Nicole joined Vernon a few minutes later wearing the same string bikini from earlier in the day. She had a glass of wine in one hand and the wine bottle in the other. Vernon smiled awkwardly at her when their eyes met. She immediately sat on his lap and quickly gulped down her wine. She filled her glass up again, placing the bottle on the edge of the hot tub, rested her arm around Vernon.

"Would you like a sip?" She asked her son.

"Um, sure I guess."

Bringing the wine glass to his lips, he sipped from it, slightly wincing from his first taste of an alcoholic beverage. Nicole chuckled and downed the rest of the glass in a few large gulps. Filling it up again, this time sipping on it slower, she sat in Vernon's lap; her nearly bare butt resting comfortably on his thighs. Time passed, along with another glass of wine for Nicole, and a few sips for Vernon. He had no idea what was going on, but was glad to have this wonderful woman in his lap. The reasoning for them being in the hot tub would be revealed soon.

After a few more sips of wine, a few more brief smiles and glances to one another, and a few more quiet moments Nicole stood. Vernon looked into her eyes; Nicole looked down to his. Standing in the middle of the hot tub, she reached around to her back, unclasped her bikini top and let it fall into the water. Not taking her eyes off Vernon's shock filled, widened eyes, she bent down and removed her bikini bottom, pulling it off her toes and letting it drift in the bubbling hot water. She stood before Vernon, nude, all for him to admire. He was speechless and unable to look away from this perfect hourglass figure that stood before him. Before he could ask why or what was happening, Nicole slowly made her way to him, sitting on his lap once more.

After a few minutes of more awkwardness, she took a few more sips of wine and spoke up, "I know about everything Vernie. I know about the things Bob asked you to do and I know about the money he paid you to do them."

Vernon's mouth dropped, unable to respond. His mother continued, looking down into the bubbling water, "He told me everything."

Vernon's heart rate increased, he felt anger building up inside, he felt like running away. He was looking down to his lap. His mother's thick, juicy thighs were on top of it, but he wasn't looking at them as his eyes were darting about, thinking a 1000 things in a few seconds. He couldn't lie his way out of this. Then it hit him and his darting eyes stopped. His mother was caressing the back of his neck with her fingers. She was sitting on his lap, naked in a hot tub, caressing the back of his neck. He closed his eyes, the panic fading just slightly. He felt a finger on his chin. Nicole gently brought her son's face up to meet her gaze.

"It's ok. It's ok," Nicole softly said.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, it got carried away and all that money he – " Vernon pleaded, the panic returning to his voice.

"I said it's ok, Vernie," She reassured him, interrupting his babbling.

"I don't understand," Vernon said, attempting to maintain his composure.

"Bob filmed everything. He said he's placed cameras all over the place; his house, the magazine head quarters, other businesses he's run in the past. He's a pervert. He had a camera hidden in his office, on the bookshelf next to his desk and he filmed his interactions with you. He showed me the footage. I saw how he manipulated you using information about me and our financial status." Nicole explained, her voice starting to tremble.

"Vernie," she started to tear up, "I would never hate you."

"You aren't mad at me?" he asked, his own voice trembling.

"I'm mad at Bob! I think you're a victim here too. What he did to you, how he used you in his perverse taboo game. He's a voyeur, he likes to watch women do things like what he had you film me doing. I heard everything you said to him, all those wonderful things. He showed me footage where you told him what you did with the money you got. I can't believe you thought of me when you could've bought yourself a new car. You put money aside for me to go back to school. No one has ever been so sweet to me," She sniffed and wiped her eyes.

"You said I deserved to be worshiped and loved. Did you mean that?"

Vernon looked down and nodded.

"It broke my heart to see you sitting there, miserable with guilt, and miserable with something else – desire. You did these tasks for money and in the process, you came to desire me. Is that true?" Nicole asked.

Vernon, still looking down, nodded again. He had forgotten she was sitting naked in his lap.

"Did you mean what you said when you told him you wanted to hold me, kiss me, caress me?" She lifted his face once more to look into his eyes.

"Yeah," was all he could get out.

They stared at each other for a moment; Vernon's longing gaze meeting his mother's sympathetic one. "Oh Vernie, my poor baby."

Nicole leaned in and kissed Vernon once more, her tongue gently lapping at his lips, "You deserve me more than any of them. Bob, those two guys you filmed me with, anyone."

Nicole twisted around in Vernon's lap so she could straddle him and continue her kisses. He placed a hand back on her butt, squeezing gently. She grabbed his other hand and placed it on one of her large breasts. Vernon's eyes shot open, looking at his mother's closed eyes, while she continued her kissing assault.

Nicole broke the kiss and got off his lap, standing once more in the middle of the hot tub, her hand extended to Vernon. She pulled him up standing there with him, kissing frantically.

"Why, did you have sex with him?" Vernon managed to ask between kisses.

"Because he paid me $100,000 to spend the night with him." She said, continuing to kissing on his lips, jaw line, and neck. "I put that money in a college fund for you too. So you don't have to leave me and join the military."

Vernon chuckled softly.

"See I have done stupid things for money too. He's a scumbag though, I found out he's engaged to a woman in Jacksonville." Nicole said, starting to tug at Vernon's bathing suit shorts.

"Wait, wait, mom, hold on," he stopped her. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes, no, I don't care!" She laughed, grabbing his face for another kiss. "No man has ever treated like I deserved, you would, and you only got shame and despair from these challenges. I don't think you deserve that."

Nicole pulled down Vernon's bathing suit. The two stood nude together in each other's arms as the steam from the hot water rose. "Are you ready?" Nicole asked.

"I am," Vernon smiled, moving behind his mother, rubbing his erection against her butt.

"No, no sweetie, not like that." Nicole said, turning around to face him.

"I thought you like it from behind."

"For sex yes. But for making love, it has to be from the front, so we can look at each other. Any man I've slept with, it's only ever been sex and it's always been from behind. I told myself if I ever find a man to make love to, we'll be facing each other, looking into each other's eyes. Do you understand?"

"Yes I think I do," Vernon answered.

"Good, let's go," Nicole took his hand and they stepped out of the tub, walked through small back entrance hallway, and made their way to the bedroom.

"Does this feel like a dream come true?" Nicole said, sitting on the bed, looking up to Vernon, grabbing his cock.

"Um, uh, yeah it is." He nervously replied, watching her gently stroke him.

"Don't be nervous, it's just me," She said, kissing the tip of his cock, licking the sides of the shaft.

"Oh wow...wow," Vernon moaned.

Nicole giggled and slid further back on the mattress, laying on her back, she gestured Vernon to climb on top of her. "Make love to me Vernie, like you've wanted to since Bob started these challenges."

Vernon climbed on top, smiling awkwardly, guiding the tip of his cock to her waiting pussy. She encouraged him to slide it in. She was so warm and soft, "Oh wow, mom," He whispered.

"Wow indeed, come here," She pulled him in close for another kiss. "All the way in now, ok?" she instructed.

Vernon let go of his shyness and pushed in as far as he could go. Nicole moaned, caressing his face, kissing his lips. "Very good, Vernie. Now then, I think you know how this works, right?"

Vernon smiled and nodded. He slowly began moving his hips up and down, with each homecoming of his cock against her cervix, she moaned. He loved hearing that sound, and loved it more that he was causing her to do it.

"Bob is the loser here. I may have spent the night with him, but in the end he lost. You won baby, you can have me every night if you want," Nicole explained as Vernon worked his cock slowly in and out; taking his time, savoring her warm, wet, pussy walls along his shaft.

"You're the real winner," She winced in pleasure as Vernon started picking up the pace. "Faster, look me in the eyes, yes," she said, they both were starting to huff and puff.

"You have beautiful eyes," Vernon blurted out in between thrusts. "You're so beautiful, you're perfect!"

"So are you my Vernie. You feel so good too." She said. The bed was rocking back and forth now; Vernon had picked up his pace and was really laying into her. Their eyes never looking away, their faces inches from each other, she moaned just like she did the night Vernon filmed her masturbating.

"All those times, I made noises with those guys, I was faking it. It wasn't a real orgasm," Nicole explained in between breaths.

"Really?"

"Ah yes! Yes baby!" She cried out, "If you keep going just like this, in about 10 seconds or so, I'm going to have a real one!"

Vernon kissed her lips and nodded. "Think you can have one with me?" Nicole asked.

"I'll try!"

Vernon grabbed her meaty thigh, clutching it tightly, Nicole locked her feet around his butt, and he clinched his own glutes with each thrust, never looking away from her eyes.

They were cumming, they couldn't stop it, "I love you Vernie!" Nicole cried out.

"I love you too mom!" He cried.

"Yes!" they said in unison, shaking and convulsing, Nicole gripping his back hard, crying out in ecstasy as his testicles released their semen and injected it directly into her.

Vernon collapsed on top of her. Nicole ran her finger through his hair, sighing, smiling, with happiness. He thought about Bob, never being able to make love to this woman, never seeing her face as she climaxed, and never touching her again. She was his now and she would be loved and treated like she deserved.

Rolling off her a few moments later, she rolled over to lay on his chest. He ran his hand up and down her back all the way down to her ass and back up again. He ran his fingers through her hair, kissing her forehead.

"It's Mother's Day isn't it?" Vernon asked.

"You're right, I forgot. Well then, now that you've reminded me, this has turned out to be the best one ever!" Nicole said.

Chapter 18

Shower steam rose as the two lovers kissed each other, running their hands all over the other's body, grabbing, caressing each other in the hot water.

"I planned this to happen, Vernie. When I learned all that you've done with the money and the feelings you have developed for me as a result of Bob's challenges, I knew we'd be doing this here. I knew we'd be making love. In a way it'd be making the damage he did to you right, it'd be justice." Nicole explained, going to her knees in the shower.

Vernon smiled down at her, "I uh, I didn't use protection."

Popping his cock out of her mouth and licking at the tip Nicole said, "I'm on birth control. So it's ok."

"That night with those two guys, you didn't really want to do that with them did you?" Vernon asked.

"Nope," She said after licking the side of his cock, "but I was sort of horny, and my sister was there and I let her talk me into it. Things just got carried away. I'm not as wild as she is."

She sucked and cleaned Vernon's cock in the shower. The rest of the day they barely left their room. Lunch consisted of an hour long exploratory session of Nicole's pussy by Vernon's mouth. They only left their room to grab some dinner. Sitting on the same side of the table, Nicole casually stroked Vernon's cock underneath the table cloth.

When they got back to their room, they began ripping their clothes off, jumping back into bed. Nicole was straddling Vernon, bouncing up and down on his cock as he held her tightly, sucking on her breasts, kissing her madly. She pushed him back on the mattress and began squatting up and down, milking his cock dry, giving them both thunderous orgasms. Nicole was the one to collapse on top this time. Vernon just held her, running his hand down to her ample backside.

The following morning Vernon was crouched down in the shower. Looking up, he saw his mother's arched back; his eyes followed the streams of water flowing down the center of her spine. He watched them flow into her ass crack. Staring at her butt in front of face, he was reminded of that night in the ally. One of the guys she was with was in this very same position, fingering her from behind.

"You ok down there?" Nicole asked.

Vernon slowly planted a kiss on each cheek and stood, "Yeah, it's just that I saw you in the same position in the ally that night. I thought about what you said about making love. You'd rather do that from the front. I don't want to do what they did to you."

"I understand and that's perfectly fine. You can do whatever you want to me. "

"Good," Vernon turned off the shower, stepped out, grabbed a towel, and then wrapped it around his mother. He smiled at her as he patted her dry, sharing a couple kisses as he worked. Releasing the towel, he bent down and picked her up much to her playful squealing. He carried her naked, curvaceous body to the bed, placing her on it gently. Smiling up at her, going in between her legs, he kissed all the way from her stomach down to her blood engorged clit. He couldn't take his eyes off her face as he watched her cum over and over again from his clit sucking, tongue fucking, pussy licking breakfast.

That afternoon there was a knock at the door. Nicole had been screaming as Vernon was furiously pumping away into her pussy, loudly slapping against her thighs while kissing and licking her feet which were resting on his shoulders.

Nicole got up, didn't bother dressing, and answered the door. She stood there nude in front of one of the resort's employee. The young, black, Bahamian looked thoroughly embarrassed and tried to cover his eyes.

"Hello ma'am. We have received a noise complaint. I am asking politely that you and your companion please keep it down." The employee explained.

"Ah yes, I'm sorry. We were a little busy. Care to join us?" Nicole joked.

"No ma'am, as much as I'd love to, I could get fired for that. I have a good day."

"I think he wanted to join us mom," Vernon said, watching his mother rejoin him the bed, straddling him.

"Yeah? Well too bad!" They laughed as she began riding him again.

After a few more days of sweat and sex in every possible position they could dream up, the two lovers headed back to the US. They decided to stay in Miami for a couple days, staying with Nicole's sister, Taylor.