The Champagne Campaign Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassie looked away. Her orgasm had done what it always did when she masturbated. It satisfied one craving and awakened another one. But she was determined that she was not going to have sex with this guy. This was just work, and that's all, just two more poses, the 'shakti' and 'the wave of bliss'. But if he didn't have that cool cock it would be a lot easier. Above all there was her deal with Connors. If there was anything that threatened that promise right now it was this guy with his rock-hard dick and that determined glint in his eye.

They came to her then, both of them, Bart with his cameras and her layouts and David with his hard-on. Cassie sat up on the stand to face them

Bart spread a layout for her. "Is this what you want to do first?" he asked.

David stood looking down at Cassie's svelte body and tilting tits. The attraction of her petite form, her knowing eyes, and her engaging mouth with those luscious lips was irresistible.

Cassie leaned forward to look at the layout, and when David stepped closer his cock was virtually in her face. It was one of those moments where she really thought that she would feel a hand on the back of her head firmly directing her mouth to the swollen hard organ right in front of her. His neatly circumcised, rosy, purple-headed shaft bobbed and lifted even higher the closer he came to her until she could feel its heat upon her cheek.

They studied the pose in the layout together, the man flat on his back in the picture, the woman straddling his loins, leaning back, and resting her hands on his legs while he spread her knees with his hands.

David's dick was definitely against her cheek now, his cologne and the salty masculine scent of his body was rising about her face. They both pretended it wasn't touching her but its bulging head bobbed against her skin, leaving a hot trail of wetness cooling after it. Obvious he was so turned on to her that he was dripping, and when she turned her face away she felt the dribble of his pre-cum running deliciously down her neck.

Bart moved the layout toward David and as her gaze followed her mouth turned to what was hovering just beside it. She knew then that all she would have to do is open her mouth and he would be right between her lips.

"What do you call this pose, Cassie?" Bart asked softly.

"It's called the 'shakti'," she murmured, the arousing aroma of that cock hovering so close to her tongue that she either had to suck it or fuck it. Cassie lifted her hand to David's organ but the push she gave it only settled it into her palm. It didn't want to go away. She could feel it get suddenly stiffer with resistance.

"What do you expect me to do with this?" Cassie sighed looking wryly up at Bart. Her wise clear eyes holding something between irony, amusement, and surrender as she pushed at David's long, thick dick.

"What do you want to do with it, Cassie?" Bart smiled down at her.

"We really need to finish the shoot," she murmured.

"You've sucked cock before haven't you, Cassie?" Bart looked down at her shielding her mouth from David's organ with her hand, her long hair falling forward over her shoulders. But it was her eyes that held him. They were so enticingly questioning.

"I don't mix business and pleasure," she pouted.

"But you did just now," David put in eagerly, "You were really in to that orgasm you just had."

"You're a gorgeous girl, Cassie," Bart went on. "You have an incredibly lovely face. I'd like to take some shots of you not just sucking but making love to David's cock. Do you think you could do that?"

"Really, you guys, I can't use pics of my face in the artwork for these ads."

"How about a close crop of your mouth, or just your tongue wrapped around his cock. You said you wanted it erotic. Nothing could be more sexy than that beautiful mouth of yours nursing his cock. Nobody could recognize you from that."

"Don't be so sure," Cassie grumbled.

"Let's do a few test shots. You can't tell what you can use until you see it."

"I know, but...." her voice trailed off in uncertainty.

"You've got total control of the artwork, you can use what you want to. How bout just for the record? It's on the house, no charge. Believe me Cassie, there's nothing sexier than a gorgeous young girl like you nursing a nice big cock like David's."

"Well if I do this, it's strictly a shoot, not a blow-job," she bargained.

"Okay..." Bart agreed turning happily to his camera.

Cassie let her fingers curl softly over the bulk of David's erection, feeling her heart pump with excitement as he settled into her palm. He was a lot stiffer already. His lobes hovered before her mouth and she couldn't help but give his shaft a nice squeeze to see how it felt. It felt very large. In fact it was among the best she had seen, not that she had known that many before yesterday's long session with Connor's cock.

"It's all in your hands, Cassie, cock and all," Bart chuckled.

Cassie hovered indecisively. Masturbating for the camera, even letting Bart fondle and kiss her clit to rouse her for the shoot had been necessary, but giving David head was something else, and then Bart would want it too. This was all getting out of hand. It was time to get on with the work. Clearly both of these guys were really turned on to her. The bulge in the front of Bart's pants testified to his needs for sure. On the other hand if she was going to get this shoot finished and keep her promise to Connors, she might have to cool these guys down with her safety-valve ... blowjobs!"

"Okay," Bart urged, "How about giving him just one little kiss first? Just a touch to make us happy."

"Is that what would make you happy" she giggled suddenly. "Would that make you happy, David?" She threw a quick sidelong glance up at him.

"You better believe it," he said reaching out and tussling her hair.

The men studied the girl staring at the organ in her hand, at the way her lovely young mouth relaxed and her lips parted while the tip of her tongue circled them, wetting them in an almost unconscious caress. She lifted David's erection and studied its length, her eyes suddenly bright with attraction as she pushed her hair back from her face and took a deep breath readying herself for what she was about to do.

"Okay, baby," Bart smiled lifting the camera, "I'm ready when you are.

Cassie leaned forward. Her lips molded briefly to the little valley between the lobes of David's organ her tongue touching his slit. She looked up at them her tongue wiping over her lips licking at David's taste.

"Do it again Cassie, only hold it this time."

Pulling David's cock down to her mouth she let her tongue rest on its opening. His taste trickled onto her tongue while Bart's shutter rattled endlessly before it stopped. Then the hot impressions of David's swollen bulb caressed her lips as he slowly pushed his hot purplish lobes across the sumptuous curves of her mouth. The head of his organ parted her lips sliding over their wet inner surfaces and passed leaving her mouth suddenly hungry for more. David whispered:

"Did you like that, dear?"

For an answer she wiped her lips with her tongue.

"Would you like to kiss him again, sweetie?" David crooned pushing his penis up against her mouth. "Lick him, Cassie."

She flicked her tongue out and wiped it lingeringly over the valley between his lobes.

"Over the end now," Bart instructed, the shutter snapping.

She had to really open her mouth and curl her tongue out so she could lave the end of his shaft. The sensation was suddenly so satisfying and for an instant she wanted to take the whole head of his cock in her mouth. Looking up she could read the pure pleasure in David's face as she began to really work her tongue around the sensitive crest of his dick. He stiffened and nodded with satisfaction.

Now the excitement of having Bart watching and filming what she was doing rose within her. Her tits were aching with engorgement from the fondling, and she could feel the tension building in her belly and surging down into her loins as she lapped at this stiff shaft in her hand.

"Show me how you lick an ice-cream cone, Cassie," Bart instructed

.

"You mean like this?" she giggled opening her mouth and curling her tongue all around the flare of David's cock-head, and not once but three or four times. When she finished he was all wet and glistening with her saliva.

"Show me how you like the flavor," Bart crooned. So she did it again only this time she made her licks long and lingering finishing with a little suck on the end of his organ like she always did with a cone.

"Show us how you catch the drips sweetie," David put in, his hand moving over the back of her head to stroke her hair.

Lifting him so she could get to his shaft with her mouth she obediently wiped her tongue around the hot flushed hard surface, licking all the way down to the bottom of his organ and then up to the top again.

Both men watched her naked luscious little body surrendering itself more and more to the hunger in her mouth. At last she couldn't wait to reach the rosy-purple-plum at the top and give David the wet inner surfaces of her lips again. Her caress there was so hungry and so utterly sensual that when Bart said, "Suck him, Cassie," she opened her mouth and gave his turgid swollen head long sucking kisses, finishing by dragging her tongue up and down the length of his shaft in a passage of long sensuous caresses.

David and Bart watched the way she pulled back then and gazed at this erection in her hand, studying the effect of her caresses upon it, her wet mouth open, her eyes bright with desire and excitement when she glanced up into their eyes to read the satisfaction in their faces. Clearly this little beauty was no novice at cock sucking.

Then Bart said, "You want to blow him don't you, darling? You want your sexy mouth filled with all that hard cock and cum, don't you, sweetie?"

"You said this was just for the shoot. Not a real blow job." Cassie murmured.

"You've got me so turned on Cassie I have to have it." David groaned.

Cassie lowered her gaze to the organ quivering with rigidity in her hand. The skin was smooth, hairless, and beneath it tortuous blue veins wound here and there like grape vines. She could see his whole organ was begging for the release she could give it.

"Blow me, please" David pleaded urging himself back to her mouth. His hand firmed against the back of her head as she looked up at him.

"Do you know how to make a guy come?" Bart put in.

"I suppose you want to teach me?" she murmured.

"I can see that you learn real fast, dear" David smiled. "Just open that pretty mouth of yours and let me show you what I like."

"I know what you like, you like to watch me eating your cum," Cassie sighed with a sidelong glance up at him.

"You'll love it."

"Will I?" she smiled wryly, arching her eyebrows. "If I bring you off with my mouth, you have to come in my hand. Deal?"

"Whatever you say, dear. Just fuck my dick with your mouth."

Cassie took a deep breath and this time when she took him in she let him fill her whole mouth. Her hair loose and swaying fell about her face, her eyes closed and all she wanted was more of the sensations filling her now. She was hardly aware that Bart was shooting again, his shutter buzzing and snapping. David lifted her hair and held it gathered behind her neck while she gave him her mouth with total abandon.

With Connors yesterday the cock-sucking had been only a brief interlude before she had tried to sacrifice her virginity to their lust. But now the more she sucked and nursed David, the more she wanted. That's the way it had always been, the way it should be

At times she paused and pulled away just to behold this gleaming wet throbbing phallus that was putting such pleasure over her tongue. He was fully erect now, not just curving into her hand but lifting up out of it. He was really big too, a whole mouthful. She held his erection at the base and it curved up perfectly into her mouth, filling her with a whole new sensation of pleasure, every instant captured forever by Bart's lens.

In moments she was absorbed again in the strangely satisfying experience of nursing this big phallus and fucking it with her mouth. She thought at first that he might come any second but when he didn't she began to think more about what she was feeling in her mouth and how nice it was. It was nice to see how he loved it too, and she kept throwing glances up at his face to catch the effect. She had already discovered that 'cock-sucking' was a past time perhaps nearly as pleasing to her as to the penis in her mouth.

Bart studied the scene happily in his viewfinder capturing this lovely girl with her luscious breasts and up-tilted nipples feasting before him. He could see that she was really turning on to the total scene. The way she had instantly lifted her twat into that touch of his tongue on her clit showed it wouldn't take much to get her to go the whole way now.

David had moved to kneel over her so she could really nurse his cock. Bart could see that the strokes of David's hand in her tresses felt absolutely delicious to her, every hair seemed to be sending pleasurable messages of goose-bumps along her arms, and then he moved his other hand down her shoulder and over her tit to her nipple.

Cassie wondered if David had guessed that her nipples were her two magic buttons, the keys to her clitoris and she had to let him know how she liked those tugs by the way she began groaning over his erection. She'd had the urge to touch her clit except that she was afraid she would get too turned on and then what? Her one hand was busy with David's organ, but her other hand lay in the valley of her groin pretending to protect her virgin vagina but aching to rouse those sensations Bart's tongue had awakened in her clit.

"Oh God, that feels really good," she moaned flopping David's dick from her mouth and kissing up and down the shaft.

"You like that don't you?" he said squeezing her tits and tugging her nipples.

"Yum!" she gasped popping him back into her mouth and working even harder over his organ with her tongue.

"Open her pussy" Bart instructed. "I want to get a shot of her cunt."

"God, you guys what are you doing to me?" Cassie moaned her hand floating helplessly over her sex, her fingers spreading her labia and then David's finger found her clitoris and fondled it into pulses of pleasurable sensations.

"Where do you feel it?" Bart whispered.

"Everywhere!" she moaned over the clatter of his shutter.

"In your twat?"

"Oh God Yes!"

"Do you want to make him come in your mouth Cassie?" Bart's voice hummed in her ears.

Cassie didn't say anything. She just sucked and worked her mouth ever more furiously over David's dick. Wiping her tongue over his slit until there was a new taste, something warm, sticky, and male. She pulled back and licked at the opening while David pinched her nipples. He was doing it really hard but it only felt good, and she closed her eyes to savor the sensations spreading down into her belly to merge with the utter delights of her own finger on her clitoris.

"I'd really like to get a shot of that beautiful face of yours all covered with cum," Bart pleaded.

Cassie pulled back and looked at David's wet throbbing organ.

"Would you?" she murmured. If the size of his erection was any clue she certainly would be covered in his cum.

"Did you ever eat cum before?" Bart queried from behind his camera. "David's got a big load for you."

"I'll bet he has," she gasped over her mouthful of wet pleasure.

"Feel his balls."

Lifting her hand to David's bulging scrotum Cassie softly palmed his testicles. She liked the sensation and she wanted to squeeze but she knew she had to be careful. She slid her hand back and felt the way his penis bulged behind them all the way between his buttocks. She could tell that David liked it too by the way he groaned and urged himself even more into her mouth. Leaving her hand there she played gently with his testicles while she sucked, her finger feeling into the depths of his cheeks.

"How about it David, you want to come in Cassie's mouth?"

"You better believe it," he groaned, "she gives a great blow job."

"You ready to come all over her lovely face,"

"Anytime," David gasped.

"How about it Cassie you want him in your mouth or on your tits?"

"Where ever he wants it," she moaned.

"You want to eat his cum don't you Cassie?" Bart intoned gravely and took the silent movements of her head working madly up and down over David's erection for an assent.

"And you want it now don't you baby?"

"Yum!" she sighed eagerly.

David was pulling on her nipples, going from one to the other as she sucked him. His hands slipped behind her head and holding her he began to fuck her gently in the mouth. She stopped sucking and let his erection ride in and out over her tongue, holding it loosely between her cheeks. For a moment she thought he was going to deep-throat her, and she wondered what it would feel like on this huge penis and if she could do it.

Her mini-orgasms had been getting stronger and stronger the way they did just before she had a really fantastic climax, and she kept tasting more and more of David's cum. It was strong tasting, its maleness filling her nose and mouth with its scent. It felt so good to feel his fingers fondling her tits while she played with her pussy lips, her palm protecting that passage to her virgin vagina. She knew she could come any second, but she wanted to time her orgasm with his so she kept holding off.

Everything was aching with pleasure, her tongue, her nipples, her clit. And that new sensation of taste was filling her mouth. David was getting close to coming too. She could taste him more and more. Every now and then his penis would jerk in her mouth and she would get a little shot of his cum on her tongue and every second she was getting hotter and hotter herself.

"Just keep doing that" David groaned. "I want to come in your mouth."

"Whatever you want," Cassie groaned in helpless surrender. "Just don't stop playing with my nipples. It feels so good."

"You want to eat my cum?"

"I already am," she mumbled over the bulk of his shaft in her mouth.

"You going to swallow it?"

"

"All you can give me," she cried suddenly, feeling the surge of her climax mounting almost beyond her control at last.

"Okay, we're gonna do the cum shot when David unloads on you." Bart interjected. "Make him come Cassie," he ordered moving in with his camera until that aching bulge in his pants was pushing at her head.

She didn't need any more urging. It was now the most natural thing in the world to want and have that orgasm in her mouth from this guy she had never met before and have those throbs pulsing on her tongue and between her cheeks. She could feel Bart's bulge pushing at her head too while his camera snapped above her; how long before she would have to suck him off too she wondered?

Reaching back she slid her hand over Bart's fly, feeling the bulk of his erection beneath it and her fingers closed over it while she jacked David hard with her other hand and sucked. In seconds she felt his cock begin to jerk in her mouth and she was ready to take whatever he wanted to give her and swallow it.

She nodded, pumped, and sucked the last deep groan out of David that brought his orgasm off in spasms of convulsive jerks. His thick hot semen spewing in slippery jets that filled her mouth with his marvelously male taste. Cassie surrendered Bart's bulge, and holding David's dick with one hand she gulped and swallowed, her mouth awash with a whole new flood of sensations while her own orgasm hovered at its crest under her maddening finger on her clitoris.