The Champagne Campaign Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bart stared down at the delights she offered surpassing anything he had sensed when first seeing her naked this evening. She was not only gorgeous, she was a sensuous delight too, a dream of unfulfilled needs, a cuddle bunny and a sex kitten with a well-spring of erotic passions bubbling within her fresh young body.

Slowly and luxuriantly his erection replaced the sensations of David's finger in her pucker, his hands rocked her slim hips back and she welcomed his organ fully into her depths for long passages of plunges that brought her orgasm to its pinnacles of pleasure.

"You like to fuck my butt?" Cassie groaned with satisfaction, her hand massaging her clit with David's dick.

"You're coming aren't you? Bart whispered, " I can feel it on my cock."

"Yes... it's so good!" she sobbed with passion when his cock dripping with his cum fell limply from her convulsing orifice now hungering for its turn on David's dick.

"You've got such a beautiful butt," David moaned as she slid his rigidly quivering cock away from her insistently virginal vagina to shove his bulk up within her anal opening and know the surge of his cum streaming through his shaft to fill her again and again and again with the ecstasy of orgasm....

*****