The Champagne Campaign Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first surge of David's orgasm had lathered her tongue but then he pulled out leaving her with her mouth open and her eyes shut. The strong male taste of his cum filled her mouth, his hot streams shooting across her mouth and cheeks. Instantly her face was drenched with hot sticky wetness. It dripped from her chin and lathered her breasts, while Bart's shutter captured the beauty of her face in its surrender to this passionate pleasure.

"God, you guys," she gasped at last, "what do I do with all this cum?" but she knew what they wanted her to do with it, so when Bart said:

"Lick him dry, Cassie," she did just that. Sucking, licking, and swallowing until she could feel David going limp on her tongue, and her mouth was overflowing with gushing saliva and semen.

Breathless, panting, her bosom heaving with excitement, Cassie flopped back on the stand and wiped her hand across her mouth, the sound of Bart's shutter reeling into her consciousness. He had filmed the whole blow-job. "What's this, a bone-us?" she gasped with a giggle.

"It was for me," David groaned happily. "You give great head, Cassie."

She lay on her back between them wiping at her wet cheeks with her hands. "Somebody get me a washcloth," she moaned looking up at Bart. 'I suppose he'll want me to do him now!' she thought with a glance at the bulge under his fly when he returned and handed her a soapy washcloth and a warm dry towel. Cassie washed her face and shoulders and dried herself while the men watched.

"You liked it didn't you?" Bart observed with a smile and a touch on her nipple. This girl was a surprisingly apt model. She had a natural talent for the erotic that was as good as any professional porn model he'd ever worked with.

"What do you think?" Cassie returned with a wry glance up at him.

"I think it's my turn," Bart said. "I'll bet you would like to blow me too wouldn't you, dear?"

"Looks like you sure want me to," she said nodding at the bulge in the front of his pants, "but we'll never get this shoot done if I do everything you guys want. Come on David. Lie down we're going to do the Shakti. You promised!" she added petulantly.

Willingly David slid onto the stand and laid prone beside her. Cassie rose above him and straddled his loins with her thighs as they assumed the pose. Now his limp penis nestled up under her vulva and she reached down and lifted him up to his belly knowing for sure that if he had been hard he would have been right up in her vagina the way she felt now.

Bart circled around them snapping and clicking shots of her buttocks as she leaned forward over David's chest, the film zipping and winding while the aura of the music continued to fill Cassie with its sensuous mood. Only one more pose and they would be finished. Bart left them to load his camera again and Cassie lifted herself from David's loins.

"Just sit up and cross your legs, David. I'm going to sit in your lap and we're going to ride the-wave-of-bliss," she ordered'. He positioned himself and she slithered up on to his lap and wrapped her legs around his hips. Her left arm embraced his waist and her right curled up over his shoulder.

"Hold me the way I'm holding you," she said and his arms encircled her body, his left hand burying itself in the softness of her hair. This was the last pose and all they had to do was wait for Bart to start shooting. But he was fiddling around for some reason with his cameras and his lights.

Cassie's breasts pressed against David's chest, her nipples tickling in his hair as she settled herself. Her paps tingled with the touch and the hot sensations continuing to stream down into her swollen tingling clit. She wished Bart would hurry up before her pussy opened up all by itself to embrace what was happening beneath her. She couldn't believe it but she could feel David's penis swelling beneath her sex and the head of it was engaging her pussy-lips. He was getting amorous too, tonguing her mouth, and trying to get her to French Kiss him.

At that instant she was tempted to just lift her hips, spread her petals with her fingers, and try to shove his limpness up into her vagina. She ached to have his rising erection in her cunt and to fuck it as wildly as she could. But she couldn't! The fucking Barbacchi account was in the way. She had to keep her hymen and her deal with Connors; for now at least. Cassie hadn't counted on this. 'Dry-fucking' was what they called what she had planned when they got to shooting the Kama Sutras, but her vagina was clearly ready for something else. She knew she was dripping wet but more than that she knew her need was surging close to abandon.

"Bart," she cried as the last of her restraint verged on surrender, "what's keeping you?" She heard him coming up behind them at last and when he tapped her on the shoulder she glanced around at him. He hadn't been fiddling with his cameras, he'd been fiddling with his pants and they were gone. His hardened cock quivered impatiently and he came to her massaging his erection, and poising it before her mouth.

'God,' Cassie thought, 'that's all I need, two guys who want to fuck me as bad as I want to fuck them' "You want me to give you a blow job too?" she whispered up at him.

"I can't concentrate while I'm so turned on," Bart muttered.

"What a shame," she groaned and moved to settle David's bulky limp penis in the folds of her sex and wiggle her butt sensuously over it. The sensations felt surprisingly good, so good in fact that the pulses of her unrequited orgasm began again, and Bart's erection hovering before her mouth was suddenly irresistible. Maybe another blowjob would distract them all from what she wanted so badly and save her cherry for Connors.

"Come on you guys, we've got work to do," she pleaded.

"You give such great head Cassie, that you can't blame Bart for wanting his share too," David offered working his engorging organ vigorously against her vulva. Looking up at this dish sitting on his lap he thought with any luck he could get off on her again, and this time in that hot swollen twat hungering for his cock. There was no doubt she was eager to fuck despite her protests.

"Suck me Cassie," Bart pleaded, his erection freed from all restraint and standing straight out before him.

Cassie sighed and stared at that uncircumcised prick poking rigidly into her face. Getting Bart to come too should cool things off. Once they were both satisfied they could finish the shoot and she could get out of here before she succumbed to that unbearably insistent urging in her vagina.

"Just open your pretty mouth and give us a little lick right there on the end." Bart pleaded.

She hardly had any choice anyhow. His penis was practically in her mouth already, and David's soft bulk was feeling incredibly good now nestled between her inner petals so she could work her vaginal opening and her clitoris over it at the same time. Reaching down she closed her hand around the bulk of David's organ slipping it into the most satisfying position between her spreading petals and over her clitoris. Holding him there she settled herself into the sensations, working her hips softly back and forth over the delight rising within her cunt.

Cassie lifted her free forefingers and wiped them over the opening in the head of Bart's erection and they came away soaking wet and sticky. "I thought I'd already swallowed enough cum," she moaned.

"I got another whole load for that sweet mouth of yours," Bart whispered.

"I know," Cassie groaned. "It feels like David has too." His penis was firming more and more in her hand, but now that she had control of his organ she thought she could ride it to her satisfaction and he wouldn't get it up into her vagina no matter how much she wanted it there.

"We really can't get anything done till, dear, until you make me come too. My balls are just aching to come all over your beautiful face," Bart intoned looking down into her countenance and reading the abandoned arousal flooding her features as she masturbated her sex on David's cock.

With a sudden eagerness her mouth opened and both men watched her long pink tongue slip out and lick softly over the end of Bart's penis before she took him wholly into her mouth. She sucked and nursed with a passion then until she had Bart groaning with pleasure, her one hand working his organ madly the other holding David's cock into the folds of her sex and riding with ever more passionate passages over its length.

"Did you like it when David came on your face?" Bart muttered.

"Yes, I loved his cum," Cassie gasped over the mass of his shaft filling her mouth.

"You want my cum now too, don't you doll?"

"All of it I can get," she murmured taking a long drag on his organ "How about it David, are you going to come in my mouth again?"

"I'm gonna come in your cunt?" he whispered lifting his hips into her massaging thighs.

"Are you?" Cassie gasped "I'm going to have to suck your cock hard first," she cried pressing the bulky head of his organ into the opening of her unyielding vagina. "But I love sucking cock. I want to make you both come in my mouth. I want your hot cum all over my face." Cassie stuck her tongue out as far as it would go so she could catch the drops of pre cum flying in her face from Bart's cock.

They could see she was really into it now, hungry for all the cock and cum they could give her. Her long soft hair was flying about her shoulders, her nipples hardened with excitement, the tilts of her naked tits swollen and swaying seductively on her chest when Bart's long groan signaled the burst of his orgasm. Cassie opened her mouth to him and took the first shot of his cum across her tongue. An instant later her face was drenched in the shots of ejaculate from the pulsing penis before her.

At last when Bart was drained he pulled away and seized his camera to capture her posting wildly over David's loins. Breathless at last she flopped back on the modeling stand. All that cock, and cum, and playing with her clitoris had not only left her breathless with exertion but with arousal too.

"I'm a mess," she groaned not only because she was coated with cum but because she was aching for orgasm. She lay there one hand still embracing David's half-hard organ the other stroking sensuously over the lips of her sex aching for satisfaction, hoping that one of them would go down and lick her pussy, and the other would suck her tits, so she could get the satisfaction she craved. But both of them were apparently satisfied now and she knew she had to get out of here with her cherry intact. "I think we better call it quits for tonight," she said at last.

"We haven't finished the shoot," Bart protested. "We got distracted in the middle of the wave-of-bliss."

"Tell me about it," Cassie groaned. "I don't think I'm up to finishing this tonight."

"How about it David are you up to it?" Bart smiled.

"Hey, this is what I get paid for." He spread his hands over his limp penis, "All Roscoe needs is a little encouragement, and he's back in business. And this little doll is just the kind of encouragement Roscoe thrives on." David smiled and stroked his organ meaningfully.

To her dismay Cassie could see that Roscoe was already awakening. She looked at his now very familiar length with surprise and misgivings. This evening had gone totally out of control and she wished more than ever that she could have had hired a pro to do the job.

Bart studied her girlish sweetness that so disguised the hot little twat she really was. She was a real turn-on, and he was not about to let her slip away so soon. He held up her layouts. "We haven't done the butt shots yet," he announced.

"Oh c'mon" she groaned. "You must have dozens of views of my ass by now."

"Nothing posed," he protested. "You've got such a pretty little butt Cassie. It deserves the right treatment."

Pouting she pondered the need for an abundance of butt shots for the bubble graphics and had to admit that the more she had to chose from the better. "Well, I guess that's what I'm here for" she sighed. "Can you guys concentrate now?"

"We promised we'd get on with it if you took care of us Cassie, and you were a real good little girl," Bart smiled moving off to his cameras while David headed for the modeling stand.

Cassie observed that Bart had not bothered to get dressed and they were watching her, not just looking at her but watching her in the way men watch women that they want to fuck, except to her relief they were both beyond performing now.

"Look," she said, "I'm going to be sitting on David's lap for this shot, can't you get all the shots of my butt from below us."

"Maybe," Bart answered as picked up his camera. "How realistic do you want this shot?" he asked as his eyes roamed over her body.

"It's gotta look like the real thing, but can't be the real thing," Cassie replied firmly.

"You can't have it both ways, dear. If you want it to look like fucking, it's got to be fucking."

"What!" she gasped.

"Unless you can fake it. Can you fake it Cassie?"

"I can sure as hell try," she muttered looking at David. "Okay, we're going to 'ride the wave of bliss' again and I'm going to sit on your lap, and wrap my legs around your waist."

For David the sight of this luscious little doll who had just given him an utterly delightful blowjob, and then worked his limp organ into a semi-erection again by masturbating it with her sex and was now climbing onto his lap once more, was more than satisfying. She was a sexy erotic little dream in every way, and she was hot to trot. He could see it in her eyes, in the way she didn't want to look right at him, like she was pretending to be cool, as if her pussy wasn't already throbbing with heat.

Bart was behind her now shooting up at her buttocks "Let's get some cock in this shoot," he quipped. "Lift your ass, Cassie"

Before she could say anything David's hands were under her buttocks, lifting her and his organ was poking its way in between her cheeks. When he lowered her she could feel it caressing the opening to her vagina, and he wasn't shy about sliding it back and forth so it wasn't just her clitoris and her inner lips that were getting the sensations but those amazing touches over her anal pucker too.

Feeling how wet she was she groaned, arched her back, and her buttocks spread so she could ride him even better. Now she met every thrust he made with one of her own. It was so delicious that she just had to masturbate her sex on his penis again. She knew she must be disgracefully wet because everything was sliding so freely, and the sensations were so incredible that she couldn't resist working his organ over her taut hungry opening again and again, until at last she could only cry:

"You want to film him fucking me don't you?"

"You'd better believe it, baby, " Bart muttered from behind the eye of his camera. "Just lift that sweet little ass of yours so he can get his cock into you."

David's strong hands under her buttocks were raising her higher and higher and then his face was over her boobs and she felt him catch her nipple in his mouth and hang onto it. Cassie threw her head back and cried with pleasure as she directed David's dick to her opening and his cock wasn't just half hard any more it was firm enough to fuck. Behind them she heard Bart's shutter clicking away capturing this moment when she would lose her virginity forever and the Champagne Campaign account too if Conner's ever found out.

"You've really got a beautiful cunt, Cassie," Bart intoned. "The whole world is going to see those puffy pussy lips of yours with a nice big dick shoved in between them."

"Oh God...." she moaned but she lifted her buttocks so he could get a better view. The camera stopped clicking and she felt Bart's hand curving down through the crease between her cheeks until his finger reached her anal pucker where he paused eliciting a melody of sensations spreading from his touch so familiar from her own explorations and so compellingly delicious from his.

That he should touch her like that, and caress her pucker so knowingly shocked her, but what surprised her was how incredibly compelling this intimacy was, how it made her cling so desperately to David's shoulders, push her pussy down onto his prick and her pucker onto Bart's finger. That's what it would feel like to get fucked in her cunt and her butt at the same time by two cocks; by these two cocks that she had been sucking into submission all evening.

With a yelp of surrender, Cassie thrust her buttocks down upon Bart's finger probing madly at the deep dimple of her anus. "I need to be fucked!" she moaned. He shoved, she pushed, and by some shocking chemistry her sphincter relaxed. With a cry of satisfaction she took the full length of his finger up into her rectum.

"Oh my God!" was all Cassie could wail over the sensations spreading within her. She looked up at Bart and her face turned to David who began to softly kiss the side of her face his mouth finding that erogenous place on her neck below her ear, the sensations of his lips so marvelous that when Bart lifted his limp dick to her mouth all she wanted to do was suck and suck on him, in just the way her anus was sucking on his finger and he was utterly and deliciously fucking her butt and her mouth at the same time that David's cock was massaging her cunt.

"God, you guys, its so good," Cassie groaned, her perky breasts joggling with every thrust of Bart's finger up into her butt, her nipples tingling madly in David's mouth.

The music swirled sensuously while her fingers floated David's dick relentlessly over her clit. Cassie lost all sense of how long they stayed in this embrace, of how long the pulses in her tunnels became throbs, and the throbs became the spasms that heralded her climax. Her mini orgasms went on and on like never before and got stronger and stronger until her pucker was milking Bart's finger and her vagina was convulsing into orgasm over David's dick.

An orgasm that only needed something else to explode into the most fantastic climax she had ever experienced. It needed penises, cocks, dicks, phalluses roused into huge erections filling her tunnels. Imploringly she reached out to Bart, her hands captured his face and she pulled him to her. She wasn't asking, or pleading, she was craving and he felt her need: "You want our cocks in your cunt and up your ass don't you, Cassie?" he grunted hoarsely.

"Oh God Yes!" she cried gripping David's organ and thrusting it into the taut embrace of her vaginal orifice only to find the penetration she craved unbelievably impossible. She pushed and probed to no avail. "My cunt clamps down when I get so sexed up like this," she wailed in frustration, but now she knew her anal pucker was utterly willing to receive their offerings

"You like being fucked in the ass don't you?" Bart muttered. This little doll clearly had unsuspected depths to her talents.

"What do you think?" she cried with an energetic thrust of her pucker after his departing finger.

"We're going to make it even better for you." Bart muttered as David's finger replaced his.

"I don't see how you can," she sighed, eagerly welcoming David's probing finger into her pucker with passionate plunges of her butt.

"We're going to fuck you doggie fashion Cassie."

"Ohhhh...", she gasped as Bart lifted her off David's lap and moments later she found her self straddling David's loins with her thighs spread and her buttocks lifted to expose both her anus and her vagina to their lusting organs. Reaching beneath her thighs she grabbed David's firming erection and pressed it to her cunt holding him there to massage her clit; the memory of her promise to Conners filling her with such frustration that she grasped for the only solution: "I love it in my butt, you guys. Fuck me back there!"