The Champagne Campaign Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For an answer she threw herself down onto his chest again, wrapped her arms around his neck, lifted her ass and shoved his cock back into her cunt. Sliding her hand down between them she began to masturbate her clit again while Rico's cock resumed its pumping in her cunt. She could tell that the sight of her masturbating excited him even more, besides it would make what would happen next feel even better and her orgasm was beginning.

"This little sweetheart would like a big hard cock up her butt while you've got yours up her cunt, Rico." Ed announced reading Cassie's cravings to perfection.

"Are you both going to fuck me at the same time? I've always dreamed about having two cocks at once, one in my asshole and one in my cunt, and now you're going to make my dream come true aren't you guys?" Cassie cried wisely. "Would you like to take your turn fucking my pucker Ed?" she whispered feeling how her offer was inspiring his rigid organ poking at her pucker.

"You can see how I loved to have Rico fuck my asshole and I know you want to do it to me too," she whispered sexily back at him, "so now I'm going to really shake your thermometer up so you can fuck me back there like we all want you to," she smiled softly up his eyes.

"After you fuck me in my butt, I'm going to let you fuck me in my cunt, and then I'll suck my juices off your cock and eat your cum. You'd like that wouldn't you, mister?" she crooned and read her answer in the sudden bloom of his rigid erection plunging into the depths of her rectum to mingle with the sensational sensations of Rico's cock in her cunt.

Turning her face she studied the sight in the mirror beside them, with her nakedness cuddled over Rico's body, her arms around his neck, her tits crushed deliciously upon his chest, his cock shoved into her twat, her thighs lifting her bare butt up to take Ed's prick into her pucker.

Suddenly she relished the sight of this astonishingly erotic embrace craving to capture it on her canvas. Her mind marveled at the thought of how such a creation would captivate Barbacchi and his Connoisseurs if only she could become his 'artist-in-residence' and give all her fucking talents to his needs.

She felt so filled she could hardly stand it. Reaching back she began to play with Ed's balls while he pumped softly away between her buttocks. Her orgasm was seething now within her, and she could feel her anus contracting with delicious spasms around his cock.

Rico was looking up at her watching her breasts bounce with their movements. Feeling how hard and tingly her nipples were she cupped them in her fingers and played with them for his benefit, and her own. The more Ed pumped in her bottom the deeper she had to take Rico in her cunt and the harder and faster she had to fuck him. "When are you guys gonna come?" Cassie groaned. "I'm so ready!"

Rico's mouth was between her tits and he began sucking her nipples so hard that when Ed pumped his cock in her anal pucker the sensations were wildly delicious all over her body. Now she was sandwiched between both men and Rico was working her nipples madly with his lips while his hands lifted her hips up and down over his erection rammed to the hilt in her vagina.

Behind her Ed had shoved himself up against her back and his hands were squeezing her breasts into Rico's mouth while his cock was thrusting slowly and deeply into her anus. Cassie threw her head back and cried out as both men fucked her into the throes of her orgasm, her vagina and her anus pulsing together with such incredible contractions that she soon had both men groaning madly with her cries of delight. "Do you like boys?" Rico mumbled from beneath her breasts.

"Oh God YES!" Cassie groaned.

"How many cocks have you had in your cunt?" he grunted.

"Four now!" she gasped over the sensations rocketing though her.

"How many times have you been fucked in your asshole?"

"I don't know...I've lost count ..." she sighed.

"How many time in both places at once?"

"This is my first time ..." she moaned, feeling how deliciously trapped she was between them so that she couldn't move her hips at all but just offer her aching openings to their organs. "You know what you need now Cassie?" Rico queried.

"What?"

"A cock in your mouth so you can swallow all that cum at the same time Ed and I are unloading into your cunt and asshole. If you had another cock now would you suck it?"

"Yes, Yes, Oh God YES!" she cried feeling how these men were fucking their orgasms into her and her cum was flowing copiously down her thighs with theirs. The pulses of her orgasm soared, and they were all groaning and moaning together. Cassie just stayed with it and let them fuck her until they were all satisfied and their dicks were so soft they couldn't fill her anymore.

When it was over at last Rico's lap was soaked with her juices and the cum dripping out of her vulva and running from between her buttocks. Exhausted Ed left her on Rico's lap and wandered off to dress.

"Satisfied?" she moaned into Rico's face. He nodded numbly looking up into her eyes.

"You've been wanting to fuck my butt for months haven't you?" she smiled archly at him.

"You're a great piece of ass, Cassie."

"You've been grabbing at it enough," she muttered, "and now you know!" she laughed sliding off his lap and beginning to collect her clothes and her wits.

Ed was behind the bar pulling his shirt on but Rico was just sitting there trying to fondle his cock into another erection.

"C'mon baby, make it hard," he pleaded.

Cassie shook her head and slipped into her blouse. "What does it take to prove I like boys?" she moaned as she stepped into her skirt and pulled it up over her hips. "Do I have to fuck every guy that comes in here?"

"I'll bet you could," Ed laughed.

Cassie didn't reply. Her heart was still pumping with the excitement of this crazy adventure, and she could see in the mirror how flushed her face was and how bright her eyes were. She knew they could see it too, but what they couldn't guess was just how hot her cunt and her butt still were, how they throbbed and tingled from the pleasuring they had just received from those hard wet cocks that she had just fucked into limp submission.

She knew she could take them both again and maybe love it even more than she had the first time. And she also knew that now was the time to get out of here before they were ready again. Dressed at last she fumbled in her purse for her comb and stroked the disorder of her hair into its usual shinning drape. She glanced at Rico's cock. It was half hard.

"Let me drive you home," he pleaded.

"You already have," she announced wryly and headed for the door.

"Come any time," Ed threw after her as she fumbled the door open.

"I do..." she laughed airily stepping out into the cool night and hailing the ubiquitous cab at the curb. Cassie you idiot she groaned inwardly as she slumped into the seat. What are you trying to prove? It must be that you just love to fuck! But who do you like to fuck the best, boys or girls? One thing for sure, there's a delicious difference! But you're going to have to watch yourself girl, you're too easy to make, and too good-looking for your own good. She sighed wearily at the endless parade of headlights rushing by as her hand slid over her thigh and pressed down into her aching crotch. It's just that it feels so good TO FUCK! she moaned to herself.