All Comments on 'The Cheating Game Ch. 05'

by temptanddestroy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Lynn is a Whore...

Lynn is a conniving bitch that gets what she deserves and that is a good and painful divorce. Yes, Jane cheated on Paul with her brother-in-laws so he decided to cheat on Jane with Lynn. Two wrongs do not make one right. Lynn and Jane are two sisters that should never speak to each other again. Paul should kick Jane out and tell her to never come back. He should keep the tape of her fucking her brother-in-laws and make sure everyone gets a copy of it showing what a slut she is. Then he should spread the word about Lynn that she will open her legs for just about any man and the more the merrier.

This is one game that is going to an unhappy ending and in the end, all sister will be against each other and everyone that is married will probably get a divorce because of their infidelity. NO ONE WINS IN A GAME OF LUST.

MetzovMetzovalmost 18 years ago
Six people introduced

Five are down and the last one is sinking fast. Hard to like a story when you can't stand the people in it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
lynn should win more than money

These guys have nothing better to do than read stories they know they'll hate then leave nasty comments to try and prove they're better than the author. Get lives! Here's hoping that Lynn takes him completely and makes him hers!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous