The Cheryl Cummings Story Ch. 14

Story Info
The guys wait.
3.2k words
4.2
26.5k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 18 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/11/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This story was a reader request...and co-written with Blonde Teresa.

*

"I just can't imagine why they are working out so late every time," Chris lamented to his new friend Bob.

Bob slammed back another beer and nodded his head in agreement. "Yeah, Teresa's always been pretty diligent about her workouts, but NEVER to this extent!"

"You know, it's not so bad having the wives away, I can finally catch up on my sports, get all my stuff done, just have some ME time, and just relax," offered Bob.

Even though Bob was saying these things, what he was really feeling inside was quite different. He was trying to put on a real macho exterior for his friend's benefit, but just like his friend Chris, he was lost without his wife. There was really nothing that could substitute for being with her. Not watching sports or movies, or even playing golf could replace his wife's glow that just seemed to keep his entire world lit up.

"Hey buddy, you definitely said it. This is definitely the life," replied Chris as he finished up his 7th beer. Bob was about to put an end to his 8th beer. The two married men had become much closer since their wives started spending so much time together. The girls were not only doing aerobics together -- a LOT -- lately, but they had also started shopping, and just having the girl's night out almost every week here lately.

Here lately, Belinda had started coming over to their place, and occasionally, she would bring her husband Thomas along. Chris never told Bob about his wife's liaisons with Thomas. He didn't know if he could tell anyone. He was somewhat embarrassed about what had happened, but at the same time, incredibly turned on about the things that occurred between Cheryl and Thomas.

"So, Thomas is your boss right? How is that all working out?" asked Bob.

"Just fine, really. He's a great guy," replied Chris

"Yeah, I only met him that one time at the party. He seems like a great guy. His wife Belinda seems nice too, though she can be pretty pushy at times."

"Yeah," responded Chris. "I'm not sure if it's really being pushy or if she is just a little bit more straightforward with the way she puts things sometimes. One thing you have to admit though Bob, Belinda is one smokin' hot woman. Shit, she can talk down to me all she wants. With that ass, I'd let her walk all over me."

Both men, feeling the effects of too much alcohol laughed at that comment.

"Shit, I know you've seen my wife's ass. I'm not sure, but it might even be bigger then Belinda's. Would you let Teresa just walk all over you?" asked Bob.

"Ummmm....yeah, trust me Bob, I've definitely noticed your wife's ass. With all those skimpy little outfits she is constantly parading around in, it would definitely seem that she doesn't mind showing off that bubble butt of hers."

Both me were becoming increasingly more drunk as the conversation progressed. They were now spilling their beers as they talked.

"Shit Chris, you ain't seen nothin' yet," remarked Bob as he stood up, almost losing his balance in the process. Chris followed after his friend in a similar fashion.

"Where are we going?" asked Chris.

"Here, pull up a seat," replied Bob as he sat down at his computer, motioning for Chris to join him.

"Now you better not tell Cheryl or Teresa about this. You got me? If word got back to Teresa that I had showed you these, I would be dead meat!" As Bob spoke to Chris, the alcohol emanating from his breath could be picked up a mile away. Bob swayed his finger as he attempted to point to the screen in front of him.

"Of course! Believe me, your secret is safe with me! What are you going to show me?" asked Chris.

Three clicks later, Bob opened up a photo gallery on his computer. It was of Bob and Teresa's vacation in the Bahamas this past summer.

"This, my friend, is what I have been talking about," slurred Bob.

The pictures that came up were of Teresa in a tiny string bikini. The all black bikini barely covered anything on the blonde bombshell. The top just barely covered her nipples. Her huge breasts seemed ready to burst forth through the material. And what's more, as Chris attempted to look closer in his drunken stupor, Teresa must definitely do some trimming of her pubic hair, or it would surely be visible around the tiny bikini bottoms! The beach where the photos were taken looked like an immaculate paradise, but nothing could tear Chris's eyes away from the sexy woman standing on the beach.

"Now this is from our last vacation. The four of us went down to Cancun for two weeks," said Bob.

"The four of you?" responded Chris, though never peeling his eyes off the sexy woman on the screen.

Bob clicked on another picture, and threw his head back, finishing off his 8th beer.

"Yeah, Teresa and I, along with our neighbor Jerome and his girlfriend Stacey. Now that is one hot little Number! I'll have to show you her."

Bob passed through several more photos of Teresa. The images were coming and going so quickly, that Chris wasn't really able to study them as carefully as he would have liked to, much to his disappointment. Some pictures he could quickly make out, before they disappeared off the screen. The ones that he could get a glimpse of made him want to see more.

The tiny black bikini that Teresa was wearing was nothing but a thong in the back. They definitely showed off her exquisitely stacked bubblebutt, Chris found him self starting to shift. Even those ½ second images would stay with him for a long time. He wished Bob would just slow down and let him see all the pics.

"OK, here it is! Here we go," said Bob.

The picture on the screen was of a blonde woman, but it was not Teresa. Though wearing a very similar tiny black bikini, this girl looked considerably younger. She did not have an ass like Teresa, but as far as Chris could remember, nobody really did. The most obvious attribute about this young girl, however, was the fact that her breasts were simply HUGE! Similar to Teresa's the bikini top, it scarcely covered the girl's nipples. Chris could tell by the picture that her tits were at least a 48 DDD.

"WOW! I'm just guessing, but I bet you guys had a GREAT time down there," exclaimed Chris as he jabbed Bob in the side with his elbow. Both men stood captivated, starring at the screen.

"Yeah," responded Bob in a low voice.

"What do you mean, just 'yeah'. Shit what could possibly be wrong with two hot women like that to look at the entire time you are on vacation?" asked Chris.

Bob looked earnestly at Chris, and then clicked the mouse, bringing up the next picture.

"Jerome," was Bob's simple reply.

Chris saw the screen get darker out of the corner of his eye. Looking away from Bob's face towards the screen, Chris saw something almost just as shocking as the pictures of Teresa and Stacey.

"That is Stacey's boyfriend Jerome. He is our neighbor that I was telling you about," continued Bob.

"Jesus!" was the only reply Chris could manage.

On the screen, there was an extremely muscular young dark black man. He had a shaved head, and his incredibly toned and muscular dark body was simply glistening under the bright Bahamas sun.

However, the shocking part could be detected as the eye traveled down just a little bit further. Similar to how Teresa and Stacey's bikini's were a contrasting black on their white skin color, Jerome had a white suite that contrasted strikingly against his black skin.

Calling what Jerome was wearing a 'bathing suit' was certainly stretching the definition of the term! As scandalous as Teresa and Stacey's bikinis were, Jerome's suite may have actually been a bit more obscene! Clad only in a tiny white speedo, Jerome had the presence of an ebony God. He looked as if he could almost be in a body building competition the way his muscular phsyique stood out on the bright sandy beach. His massive, hulking black body stood out strikingly against his bulging white spandex cloth. And what a bulge it was! Even Chris found himself staring at it intently, in spite of himself. The white cloth looked to be under considerable duress, as if it was about ready to split under the pressure from the contents inside. That massive bulge would be hard to miss! By now, Bob was looking directly at it as well.

"Well, I guess I can see your problem!" chuckled Chris.

"Yeah, now you see why the vacation wasn't all that great of a time by all! Stacey hardly even knew I was there most of the time. I probley talked to her for a total of 30 minutes the entire two weeks. She was completely enthralled by Jerome. And that's not the worst of it either. My wife Teresa also seemed to dote on him the entire trip. She was hanging around him every chance she got. I guess it's hard to blame her though."

Bob clicked on mouse, bringing up the next picture. This picture showed Teresa and Stacey on either side of Jerome. They were all posing for a shot on the beach, and it was obvious that Bob was the one behind the camera.

The contrasting of skin, the three incredibly hot bodies all together in one shot were too much to handle for Chris. The alcohol already consumed was catching up to him.

"Well one thing you do have to admit, that guy is surely packing." Chris now was being bolder.

"Yeah, and he didn't mind showing it off either. One night Teresa came and found me, and she was acting pretty funny. When I asked her what was wrong, said she that she had walked into the hotel room, and had accidentally caught Stacey on her knees giving Jerome a blowjob."

"HOLY SHIT!" exclaimed Chris, obviously enthralled with the turn of the discussion.

"Yeah, you're tell me! She said Stacey was right there on her knees, with both hands wrapped around Jerome's dick. Teresa went on to tell me that even with both hands wrapped around it, his dick was still only about half covered. What wasn't covered by Stacey's hands was covered by her tiny mouth as she sucked his cock," said Bob.

"I bet that about freaked her out! Christ, how long did Teresa stand there watching? Did they even know she saw them?" asked Chris, trying to mask some of the excitement he was starting to feel as he envisioned the scene in his mind.

"Yeah, well that's what upset me the most. When Teresa came back and told me what she had seen, I asked her the same question. She said she didn't hang around and watch the whole thing. She said she just opened the door and saw it, and felt completely shocked at first. After all, seeing her friend and her neighbor in that situation and all, but then she confessed what shocked her even more was the size of Jerome's cock. I guess that got me a little upset, but hey, if I was a woman, and something like that suddenly appeared in front of me, I'd probably be looking too. So I guess I can't fault her for looking for awhile, I mean you have to admit the guy is hung. Teresa and I even joked later that Jerome certainly proves the myth about black guys being hung."

Both laughed at that, acting like they didn't believe it, like one black man proved an entire myth. But somehow, both men suddenly felt very much convinced that the 'myth' actually WAS true.

"So what made you upset?" asked Chris.

"Well she said that when she saw them, it took her a couple seconds to register what was actually taking place right in front of her eyes. As she was standing there, kinda confused, she looked up into Jerome's eyes. Jerome had instantly seen her standing there. She said when she made eye contact with him, he winked at her with a big old smile on his face.

Not only that, but as he winked at her, he also grabbed Stacey's head with his hands, and forced her to go down even further on his dick! Teresa said he was looking at her the whole time, and that Stacey was oblivious to her being there. Teresa said she could hear her friend choking on it as he pulled her head down, and it was still not even halfway in her mouth," recounted Bob.

"Oh my God, that must have been a sight." blurted out Chris.

"Well it just pissed me off that he winked at her and smiled while getting a blowjob from Teresa's friend. What's that all about anyway?" asked Bob.

"Well did you say anything to him? Did you confront him?" asked Chris.

"Nah," answered Bob, hanging his head as if in shame. "I didn't say anything to him. I wanted to, but the timing was never quite there. I mean, it's not like his sex life is really any of my business. I just brushed it off as being in the heat of the moment, you know? If I were receiving a really good blowjob and another pretty girl walked in, who knows what I'd do." Reasoned Bob.

Chris leaned towards Bob.

"Yeah. Hey, don't feel too bad. It could have been a lot worse. At least nothing happened between Jerome and Teresa," offered Chris.

"That's true. But here's the thing, every since that day, she has been wearing more and more revealing things. At first I thought it was really great, you know, having a really HOT wife that every man in the world stares at and wants. I always thought I wanted her to do that, but now, more times than not, she'll wear the most scandalous things out in public. And of course whenever Jerome comes around, it seems to be even worse! You know as well as I about her little aerobics outfits. It's as if she has changed her entire wardrobe since that once incident!"

"I'm sure that tiny little bikini didn't help matters," responded Chris

"Shit, are you kidding me? She was a different woman after that day. She has always liked showing off her body, but it used to be in a more decent way. When it was like that, I was all for it. But every since that day, she would wear the skimpiest things when Jerome was around. Tight little half shirts with no bra, short little shorts that showed the bottom of her bubblebutt, and all kinds of . things like that. And hey, you remember how she acted at that Christmas party with Tyrone, who incidentally is actually Jerome's cousin."

"I had no idea!" answered Chris as he was trying to hide one of the biggest hardons of his life.

"Yeah, and he came to visit Jerome shortly after the party," said Bob.

"What happened?" asked Chris.

"Well I came home from work and all three of them, Jerome, Tyrone and my wife were all in our back pool. Teresa had on that tiny little black thong bikini, like in those pictures from our vacation, while Jerome and Tyrone both had on a pair of those white speedo bathing suits."

"Oh no," responded Chris."

"Yeah, you can probley guess what happened," continued Bob.

Chris was almost shaking by now from excitement. His eight beers, plus his horniness of picturing Teresa with those two big black studs was getting to be too much to bear.

"Just tell me that Tyrone isn't like his cousin?" Asked Chris.

"Oh yeah, just EXACTLY like his cousin." Answered Bob.

"Jesus, how can you compete with that?" Asked Chris.

"Tell me about it! I mean, it's not like I'm small, but those two guys are so much bigger. I'm nowhere close to that."

"Yeah, me either." confessed Chris.

Both men just looked at each other and then hung their heads, trying to think of what to say next. With the growing horniness and the alcohol running through his brain, Chris just let it all fly.

"You want to hear something?"

Bob looked at Chris.

"What?" Asked Bob.

"Well I have never told you about my wife Cheryl and Thomas. Now if I do, you have to promise me that you won't say anything to Teresa or anyone about this ok?" Asked Chris.

"Yeah man, I just showed you pictures of my wife in a thong bikini, and told you about the misfortunes of my last vacation. I think you can rest easy."

Both men laughed.

"Well I was on a business trip 2 months ago, so Cheryl was at home by herself. Thomas was also at home by himself because Belinda was up taking care of her sick mother," said Chris.

"Well, Belinda asked Cheryl if she could help her out by cooking a nice, homemade meal for Thomas on one of the days she would be away," continued Chris.

"Uh-oh, I can see trouble coming right away," interjected Bob.

"Yeah. Well, I didn't even know about this ahead of time, and neither did Thomas. So I get a phone call one night from Cheryl. She is in hysterics to the point that I'm wondering what had happened to her. Well, when I finally got her to calm down enough, she told me what had happened."

"I guess she had prepared a nice meal for Thomas. A really nice meal that is actually one of *my* favorite dishes that she rarely ever cooks for me. Anyway, took it over there and kinda snuck in the back door, to surprise Thomas just like Belinda had asked her to do. Well, when she walked in into the living room, Thomas was sitting in his chair, naked and jerking off."

"Holy Shit! "I can't fucking believe that!" exclaimed Bob.

"Yeah, and just like Teresa, it shocked the shit out of my wife as well," answered Chris.

"Damn, what is it with our wives seeing these big black guys naked?" asked Bob.

"I don't know, but she said he was huge, at least a foot long, like Jerome. She said he heard her, and he turned around, all startled."

"I bet." said Bob

"Well he apologized, and Teresa apologized for sneaking up on him. She said the whole time she was just watching his big dick sway back and forth as he searched for his pants. She said it was incredible looking."

"Shit, and you let your wife go over there with that Big Black Dick right in the same house with her," observed Bob.

"Hey, your wife is there too," Chris shot back.

Both men stared off into the distance, thinking of what the other didn't know, and wondering what they possibly might not know as well.