All Comments on 'The Chess Piece Ch. 01'

by CinderLaw

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Another weird/sick tale

For and by weird/sick guys

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I admit

I really want to know more! What's the big plan? Who is Jake?

sinerasineraabout 15 years ago
Oh Yay! I found you!!

Ignore the ppl who put you down, luv - laugh it off - they've got nothing to do but try to drag others down... You know me, I love your work - can't wait to see the whole series here!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
?

You need to find another editor. The grammar is awful, just plain awful. Its filled with tense errors, you go from was to is. If you revise it more it will be an easier read and more enjoyable. I couldn't even finish the story because of the mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great start...

Hey there! Just wanted to say before I get back to reading that it's a great start. Got as far as the mini preface in the second part and had to come back. Ignore the naysayers. If a person can't overlook minor typos so much so that they feel need to point it out, they have no real imagination of their own, sadly. Off to finish reading...

DreamMaker12DreamMaker12almost 13 years ago
Love this

I have read this story through once already and now I'm back to re-read it.

Uggh, I get really tired of reading comments that only talk about a few minor grammatical errors, when they should just enjoy the story, for Christ's sake.

I love the story, the characters, all of it.

PS-I personally believe this site was created for weird/sick people.

Much love~~

DawnzoDawnzoover 12 years ago
Just found this series..

Glad I did:)

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOabout 12 years ago
DAMN!

JUST FOUND THIS STORY AND I LOVED IT. CAN'T WAIT TO READ THRU BOTH SERIES..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous