The Chess Piece Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CinderLaw
CinderLaw
188 Followers

"In a park that borders both of the territories. Hell, for that matter Mitch called himself to tell us where to find you." Ty responded.

Just then the guy, Jake, ran back down the stairs with her clothes. "Here, I hope that the colors are okay." He said as he stood at the cell door and waited for Jason to walk over to him and take the clothes.

"I am sure that they are fine Jake. Thanks."

"No problem." Then without anyone saying anything else they all walked back up the stairs but did not shut the door.

"Why did they do that?" Laysea asked Jason.

"So you can get dressed. They are just outside the door. Close enough to offer protection and far enough to give you privacy. Get dressed honey."

She pulled on the thong underwear it was so soft and sexy. The kind that you would buy individually unlike the ones that she buys which comes in a package of four, had enough material to cover her ass, and has fruits on the label. The pants were a designer brand and the fit like they were almost made for her. The blouse was so soft and also a designer's label. It had hung on a nice thick hanger so as to not cause lines along the shoulder line. She knew the hanger was a super nice one because it was still on the blouse. The shoes were nice dress shoes and were made of Italian leather; she was guessing that the label was designer also. By the time that she was dressed she did not even feel like herself.

"Are you ready?" Jason asked her as he held out his hand to her.

"Yes" she walked to him and took his hand.

"You look wonderful." He told her as they walked up the stairs together.

When they got to the door Jerry handed him a small black leather coat which Jason held up to her so she could put it on. Then she noticed several black SUV parked just a few feet away from the door they had just come through. Everyone turned toward the vehicles walking to them. Jason lead her to the front one opened the back door and helped her inside then got in himself closing the door with a noticeable sound change. So here she was sitting in a SUV that cost more then she makes in a year at all three jobs, with a man who was an alleged mobster and has every intention of marrying her, Jerry who looked a whole lot like Jason, Satan aka Ty, and a driver that looked like Jason Statham in the movie The Transporter. Welcome to my new life.

CinderLaw
CinderLaw
188 Followers
12