All Comments on 'The Chosen One'

by johnnieblue44

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Sman4444Sman4444over 1 year ago

THE CHOSEN ONES! Clever ending!

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

Great story line, i will read more of his stories. However his description of the sex was a let down, sorry it was rough but not sexy, it should have had me masturbating but it didn,t. I found the author from the favourites of one of my favourite authors Notlloydg, he writes about anal fucking like no one else, this author could learn a lot from him.

kuriouskalekuriouskaleover 9 years ago
excellent

I really hope to read about Devlin's Philly trip.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 10 years ago

Excellent story. I can easily see this slut fucking her way up the Corporate ladder!

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieover 10 years ago
Yolanda got her freak on

Looks like Yolanda meet her freaky match in Devlin!! That was good!! Will there be more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not my usual fare...

I'm not really into ass play, but this was well done. Loved the turnaround. The one thing that wasn't believable to me was that she wouldn't have wanted to get Devlin's snake in her pussy. (That would have made it that much hotter!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very good

Not my usual cup of tea in all respects, but very good, nevertheless. No, better than very good, actually. More like excellent.

Tallygirl1Tallygirl1over 10 years ago
I loved it

"The Chosen One" is just ridiculously hot. I like the `battle of the minds` bit in finding whom tames whom.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous