The Chosen One Ch. 02

Story Info
Sultan's favorite returns to the harem.
1.2k words
3.76
30.6k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/04/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyKiki
LadyKiki
5 Followers

I wake up slowly, dreamily, not fully awake but smiling already. Through my sleepy haze I wonder if it was just a dream....was I really selected from all the harem to be taken to the sultan? Did he really ravish me, making me forever his possession? Did he really give me pleasure over and over beyond my wildest fantasies? And finally did he really kiss me and tell me I was his special favorite, that I would spend every night with him?

I yawn and stretch and am immediately jolted awake by the sweet soreness in the lower half of my body...tangible proof that it was not a dream. I roll over and see my sultan watching me with amusement and desire in his eyes. He pulls me close and kisses me hard, he is already aroused. He rolls onto his back and tells me to ride him, that he wants to watch me pleasure him. I am delighted to oblige....

I straddle him, eager to take him inside my wetness. I am still sore from last night and I am moving slowly, feeling myself stretch to accommodate his thickness. My sultan groans, then puts his hands around my waist and pulls me down suddenly, his whole shaft disappearing. There is pain but only for a second, then I start to slowly circle my hips, tightening and releasing my inner muscles around him at the same time. This brings a broad smile of pleasure to my sultan's face. I pause, then do the secret undulation....hips tucked, lifted, released, moved back....over and over and over again. This intense stimulation takes us both to the brink and we share a glorious climax. I collapse on my sultan's chest, still joined to him, listening to his pounding heart as he strokes my hair. He kisses my forehead, his hands moving to my hips and withdraws from me. I can feel that he is still aroused, I immediately move so that I am on my hands and knees, ready for him.

He is very pleased that I have remembered my lesson from the night before. He is behind me now, caressing my hips and thighs and teasing my backside with his fingers. He leans in over me and murmurs into my ear how pleased he is with me and how worthy I am to be his special favorite....telling me that he will be gentle but that he will take me like this every time, he must possess me completely. There is nothing I want more than to belong to him.

He gathers my hair in his hand and gives it a gentle pull, raising my head. Kissing my cheek, be slowly starts to push inside. I relax and accept him, feeling his length enter me. He reaches down and strokes my jewel as he slowly thrusts, praising my eagerness to please him. Almost immediately I burst with pleasure. He does not last long in such a tight grip and I soon feel the heat of his gift again inside me. Together we collapse, spent, to the bed....

All too soon it is time to leave my sultan's chambers. The servants are summoned to escort me back to the harem where I will rest and be prepared to return. My sultan gives me one last deep kiss and says until tonight my special one.....

I don't remember the walk back to the harem. My body is not yet recovered from being immersed in pleasure and all I can see is the face of my beloved. Word has traveled fast and once safely back inside the harem walls I am surrounded by the other girls, eager for every detail. The attendants attempt to shoo them away, seeing that I am spent and need to rest and be cared for. The girls insist that they will care for me and prepare me themselves, so filled with longing for even secondhand contact with the sultan.

They feed me and two of them vie to brush my hair. It feels so decadent to recline on a silk-covered divan and be attended to this way. The others insist that I should be massaged so that my nap will be more restful before entertaining the sultan this evening. I close my eyes and there are many hands touching me, stroking my back and rubbing my feet. The favor of the sultan and all this attention too....I am relishing my special favorite status.

I know the girls are dying to ask me questions. Any information about the sultan, no matter how small, is prized in the harem. There are so many women that most will languish for months in between encounters, assuming they are selected at all. No girl is assured to have his attention. Those with first-hand information jealously guard their experience but as my place is now secure I am feeling inclined to be generous.

I answer all of their questions in detail. Just hearing of my experience sets off a frenzy of group arousal. They are very grateful that I have shared with them. I continue to be stroked, my limbs relaxed and glowing from the attention and the warm scented oil. I begin to feel kisses of gratitude on my shoulders, down my back, and on my legs and feet.

One of the girls asks me to roll onto my back so they can continue to massage me and have the privilege of changing my body jewelry. I turn and close my eyes again. I feel hands all over my body. My breasts are oiled and caressed and my nipples teased as the jeweled nipple rings are removed. I feel hands gently parting my knees...a world removed from the sultan's touch the night before. My inner thighs are stroked, then gentle fingers remove the jewels dangling from my pierced hood. I hear a gasp and open my eyes. They are stunned at the vision of the sultan's gift still clinging to me, the contrast of the creamy whiteness next to my rosy flushed skin. Without a word, the boldest of the girls leans in to taste him on my skin. I sigh with pleasure as her delicate tongue cleans me. She kisses the insides of my thighs and thanks me. I fall into a delicious deep sleep....

When I awake from my nap I am led to the bathing pool where many hands assist in washing and drying my body. My hair is scented with jasmine and two girls run to the garden to select the flowers I will wear in my hair tonight. There is a small commotion at the harem door as a servant delivers a gift to me from the sultan. I open it to find many connected delicate chains of diamonds and precious gems. The girls rush to assist me in putting them on. When they are finished they bring a mirror so I can see my full reflection. The diamonds sparkle at my neck and two strands loop under each breast and connect to nipple rings adorned with rubies. More strands snake down my middle, connected to a clitoral clip with its own precious gems. This, along with the flowers in my hair are my only clothing by the sultan's command. I am resplendent.

Finally the servants arrive to take me back to the sultan's chamber. My heart is racing and I am already wet with anticipation. I look up at the night sky and thank the heavens for my good fortune. The stars twinkle back as if to say there is still more magic yet to come...

LadyKiki
LadyKiki
5 Followers