The Christmas Production

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a statement that didn't really make much sense to me. He was leaning against the wall next to me.

As I pondered on what he had said, he touched my chin with his finger and lifted my head to look at him. His eyes had desire in them; he bent his head and kissed me full on the mouth, no restraint this time. His breathing was ragged and heavy, both his arms were around me now and his body was pinning me to the wall, I wasn't scared though, not like before, I had got to know him better over the last six weeks and I knew that he would never hurt me or ask me to do anything that I was uncomfortable with. At this moment in time, there was very little I didn't want to do with him.

He released the pressure of his arms and looked at me, "ok?" he asked, so quietly that I could hardly hear him. I nodded.

He took my drink from my hand and placed it next to his on a pile of empty crates nearby, he turned back to me and took my face in both his hands and lifted my lips to his, my arms went around his waist in response, he groaned and moved his arms around me again.

His kiss was infectious and it wasn't long before my responses were as strong as his. I felt his arm move down to the bottom my back and grasp me, he pulled me closer to him, I could feel through his jeans how strong his response was, it was a great feeling to know that I had caused that bulge in his trousers and I'm sure that my reactions were just as transparent to him.

He leaned me back against the wall again, using his right hand to steady us both, then I felt his hand on my breast, my nipples were already fully erect but they seemed to get harder with his touch, I was melting in his arms. His lips left mine and moved down my neck and along my shoulder, his other hand still holding me tight to him, I could only just catch my breath and struggled to stay alert, this was like magic and I wasn't going to miss any of it.

His hand moved down from my breast and then under the hem of my blouse, rising up my ribcage very slowly, he reached around and unclipped my bra, which was strapless, so it fell to the ground. Then his hands were on my breasts, he kneaded them gently and tweaked my nipples, I was in heaven. He pulled my blouse completely free from my skirt waistband, and lifted it, exposing my nipples to the cold air, but I didn't feel cold at all, in fact I was a hot as hell and getting very wet, the ache between my legs was becoming painful.

Tony looked at me briefly and then lowered his head to my breasts, taking first one nipple and then the other in his mouth. Flicking them with his tongue, he took one into his mouth and sucked gently, then the other. He raised his head again and began kissing me again.

I moved my hands down between our bodies, he moved slightly so that I could reach him. The size of his erection shocked me. His was the first 'adult' one I'd ever touched. I gripped him and moved my hands up and down his length, through the denim material, at least they weren't figure hugging, and I gave thanks for small mercies.

I was well and truly on my way now, not too far behind Tony. I popped the button on his waistband and lowered the zip, I could feel him through his underwear, I gripped him firmly and began a slow massage, he took a sharp intake of breath and put both his hands on my ass and pulled me closer, his hips were moving in circular motions and his breathing was heavy and laboured.

He grabbed my hands and held them still for a moment. He broke the contact, looked at me again and then bent his knees lowering himself to my hip level. Using both hands together he raised my skirt above hip level. Putting one leg between my legs, he moved them apart and began stroking my upper thigh. I was unable to do anything, the sensations feeding my need were so basic and yet unexplored on my part that it was all I could do to remain standing.

He stroked me through the pathetic piece of lace between my legs, I could feel my hips beginning to move, it wasn't me doing this, my body was acting all alone, separate from rational thought. All this time his eyes never left mine, "do you want me to stop?" he asked in a whisper. I shook my head.

"Tell me now Claire, I don't think I will be able to stop later. Are you sure you want this?" I nodded, I was incapable of speech.

He moved his fingers inside my panties; I put my head against his chest, closed my eyes and leaned back against the wall. His touch was like electricity, he cupped me and began to massage me, I could only breathe in short gasps, he moved his hand faster, he entered me with one finger, I pushed myself into his hand, and then he inserted another finger and began in earnest to finger me. His thumb reached for my clit and I was lost, my body shook uncontrollably I cried out, something, I can't remember. His arm held on to me, supporting my body until my orgasm passed and I could feel my legs again.

He kissed me lightly and then bent down and removed my panties. On the way back up he pushed my skirt over my hips to my waist, his hands gripped me firmly by my waist and lifted me, I wrapped my legs around his waist, he leaned me back against the wall. Releasing himself from his under wear, he moved and positioned himself at my entrance.

I looked at him, anticipation wracked my body, putting my arms firmly around his neck, I gave a little nod.

He looked deeply into my eyes, and lowering me gently onto him, he kissed me very slowly. Without taking his eyes away from mine, he thrust into me, I gasped at the sudden movement, not with pain, although I was a virgin, there was no pain.

He was moving with assertive thrusts, pushing me against the wall, his hands holding my hips, keeping me in place. His eyes never left mine, "I have wanted this for so long, you have no idea," he was saying between breaths.

I couldn't formulate a reply, but I felt great.

His thrusts became stronger, faster and he was groaning while he kissed me furiously. He dragged his mouth away, looked up at the stars and closed his eyes tight; he was pounding me so fast now.

His eyes flew open, "Oh, fuck!" he ground out and with one last thrust, which lifted me further up the wall, he came with such ferocity that he was unable to stop the sounds leaving his throat making amazing guttural noises.

He fell against me, kissing me hard. He was breathing so heavily that he couldn't actually speak.

I didn't see him again after that night. He left for a new job elsewhere. I missed him a lot and I would never know why he had left so abruptly, but what we both knew, was that that night was very special.

12