The Chronicles of Slave Nano No. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlaveNano
SlaveNano
125 Followers

This is your chance to show your Goddess, Goddess Nemesis, that her slave, Slave Nano, has all the right attributes to send on further missions. Maybe, just for once, you Nano, can be a slave to be proud of, just as Hrothgar is my Warrior Hero, chosen Champion of The Goddess Freyja.

Goddess Freyja had finished her proclamation.

Her judgement on me was fair and just. Once again I had misread the symbols and talismans that had been offered to me by the Goddesses to guide me towards a successful mission. I knew that Hrothgar had talked openly of a welcoming a hero's death so that he could ascend to Asgard and take his place in Goddess Freyja's Hall. I knew that at the crucial and fatal point of the battle with Baron von Hellcencoq's men and wolves he had called out insisting that I depart with Goddess Eostra's talismans. All of this was to be expected from Goddess Freyja's warrior servant, who had been trained in the selfless and loyal defence of Her cause.

I realised now that it was my place to show him another path, that there was an alternative to a glorious death, and that I had failed him miserably. I understood now that the tools were all available to me for Hrothgar to be victorious in battle and yet still escape with his life. I felt despondency in my failures; yet again my perception and judgement had failed me at a critical moment. And I was saddened. What Goddess Freya had said was true we were companions "bonded in adversity" and in the intensity of capture and conflict a mutual respect had grown between us. Yet now, I felt as though I had betrayed him.

Goddess Freyja's eyes flashed with war-like anger, her presence towered over me fair and cruel, her voice rang out again.

"Slave Nano, do you accept the mission that is laid before you?"

"Yes, Goddess Freyja. I acknowledge my failures and your judgement on me is just. I would do anything that I could to atone for my errors. In adversity we had grown into close companions and I was genuinely saddened by his passing. My only consolation was that he had died a hero's death and passed onto the hall of warrior's where he wanted his resting place to be, but I can see now that this has proved to be an illusion and that he was not ready to take his place in the land of Asgard. Goddess Freyja, I would do whatever is necessary to bring Hrothgar back to the place he belongs, as your champion."

"I realise that you are genuinely saddened by Hrothgar's plight, but that is not enough, you need to make recompense to me, Goddess Freyja, for you failings. The icy lands of the Norse kingdoms are full of perils Slave Nano. I have described some of them to you. This task will not be easy."

"Yes, Goddess Freyja I recognise that but it is my duty to complete this task just as I know Hrothgar would have done this for me if our places were reversed."

"Good, Slave Nano, then you must prepare yourself for your journey. You must enter the Norse kingdoms as one of the sceadugengan, a shadow walker, disguised as a beast so that you can pass through the nine Norse worlds undetected and with your true task hidden. I have prepared the attire for your mission."

Goddess Freyja unchained me from Goddess Nemesis's rack and gestured for me to remove the symbols of servitude on my person. She passed me a black one piece body suit, which I put on. Then, she offered me a hood in the shape of a wolf's head. I pulled the wolf hood over my head and Goddess Freyja led me to a mirror where I could see my transformation.

"You will take the form of a wolf in my land. You will be the wolf-man, shadow walker. This will help you to blend into the Norse world so that your true purpose can be disguised."

She fixed me with a haughty and frosty look.

"Slave Nano, you realise that there can be no escape from my retribution, that before you leave on your mission to atone for your errors you must face the wrath of Goddess Freyja. You must submit to the punishment that I will inflict in recompense for the loss of one of my most faithful warriors."

"Yes Goddess Freyja, I realise that I must be punished."

"Yes, and the punishment will be severe."

"I understand Goddess Freyja. I would not expect anything else from you."

She ordered me onto Goddess Nemesis's whipping bench. I felt the fur of her cloak against me as she leant across to tighten the leather straps around my body. She pulled out the mirror at the end of Goddess Nemesis's bench so that I was forced to stare back at the wolf-like visage I had been transformed into and reflect on my failings. Goddess Freyja's voice was full of anger.

"Slave Nano, the punishment I have devised for you is apt. You will be forced to feel the razor sharp teeth of the wolves just as Hrothgar felt them when they brought him to his doom."

I gasped as I felt sharp metal prongs dig into me and being run across my back. I guessed that it must be Goddess Nemesis's pin wheel.

"Do you feel them," she whispered angrily in my ear.

"Yes, Goddess Freyja," I muttered as the sharp pricks dug deeper into my flesh.

"Imagine what Hrothgar must have felt as the wolves' teeth sank into him. It's painful isn't it? But then you must suffer the same pain for me before I release you into the frozen wastes of the Norse lands."

"Yes, Goddess Freyja," I gasped.

Whilst I lay strapped down on my front, my back-side exposed to her, Goddess Freyja continued my torment by pushing a thick dildo into my arse. Then I felt another, even sharper, pain as goddess Freyja attached a severe metal clamp onto my balls. I couldn't see the implement she was using from the position I was strapped into but it nipped sharply into the sensitive skin of my testicles. My whole body strained against the straps with the pain. It took an enormous effort of will not to scream out in pain. I knew that I was not as brave as Hrothgar and that he must have suffered far more extreme pain from the razor like teeth and claws of the wolves and the swords and axes of Baron von Hellcencoq's men during the battle before his fall. This made it even more important for me to endure goddess Freyja's punishment without betraying my lack of bravery knowing that Hrothgar must have endured much more.

I was just starting to adjust to the pain from the clamp when Goddess Freyja added another. I gasped as she removed one clamp and then moved it into a new position. I breathed heavily into the wolf's head mask.

"Take your punishment Slave Nano. You are experiencing only a fraction of the pain that my champion endured when the wolves brought him down."

"Yes Goddess Freyja," I gasped. "I know I must suffer. I need to suffer for you Goddess Freyja to atone for my failings. Please make me suffer for you," I pleaded.

A clamp was squeezed open, released and moved into another position. By now I could hardly tell which was more painful, the release of the clamp as the blood came rushing back to the sensitive nerve endings in my balls or the claw like pinching sensation as the clamp dug into a new piece of flesh. Goddess Freyja started to push the dildo further into me. It penetrated deeply and I could feel the sensation of the walls of my back passage extending to take it. She pushed it in and out. Then she added yet another clamp to my balls and adjusted the positions of the other two. My head was reeling and I could do nothing to anticipate where the next pain was coming from or brace myself for it. How long could I endure this torment? I knew the answer to that; until goddess Freyja decided I had suffered enough to satisfy her and warrant letting me go and I knew that she was as severe and demanding Goddess as my own Goddess Nemesis.

Luckily for me she had decided that a just punishment had been extracted and she released me, untying the leather straps that had kept me bound onto the bench. I lifted my body heavily and wearily from the bench and got onto my feet, dazed and unsteady, my head still whirling with pain.

Her fierce blue eyes framed by the long golden tresses stared into my wolf's eyes.

"Slave Nano, before you depart, there is one thing I need to do. In order to create the golden apple of immortality that will un-spin the thread of Hrothgar's fate Goddess Erda will need a possession of his to weave her magic. Here, you must take this."

Goddess Freyja handed me a piece of black jet on a purple cord that was etched with a rune.

"This was Hrothgar's. Keep it safe, you will need it at the very end of your quest to offer to Goddess Erda. Now, Slave Nano, you must go. Do you understand your mission? Is there anything you wish to say to me before you depart for the icy wastes of my Nordic kingdom."

"Goddess Freyja, your punishment of me has been fair and just. Hrothgar grew to be a true friend and companion to me. I was saddened by his fate and at the time genuinely believed it was the noble end that he embraced. But Goddess Freyja has made me see my errors and understand that his fate should have been different if it were not for my decisions. I understand my responsibility and would do anything for you in my power to restore your champion."

"Yes Slave Nano, I believe you, which is why I am giving you a chance to atone for your errors," her voice had almost softened a little before returning to its icy hardness. "But your path is laid out for you and you will need all your intuition and courage to complete the task I have set. As for failure -- well, Slave Nano, you should not countenance it because, as you have seen, my wrath will have no bounds then."

This was Goddess Freyja's parting comment before I set off on my way, a shadowy black figure in a wolf's head. I caught one more glance at Goddess Freyja before I left and was awed by her war-like beauty. She stood her legs apart, her feet and ankles in fur boots wrapped in gold. The flesh of her powerful thighs below her glittering golden dress and the fur cloak wrapped around her. She was an imposing figure. Seeing her in the flesh I could well understand Hrothgar's devotion to her.

XXXXXXXXXX

The power of Goddess Freyja's magic transported me direct from Goddess Nemesis's dungeon to the snow covered wastes of the domains of the Norse deities. I surveyed the scene before me. There was a wide icy valley where in past millennia a glacier had driven its way through the land to create this frosty and desolate landscape. The wind swept across the frozen wastes from the overlooking mountains that shadowed the frozen forests and ravines. It was a harsh environment and seeing the landscape that Hrothgar had been raised in I could appreciate how resilient he would become to hardship. The icy wind blew penetrated my bones even though I was protected by black suit the Goddess Freyja had provided me with. My wolf's head scanned over the snow covered valley; paths led across the mountains and another wound it way into the dense pine forest that covered the base of the valley. My task was to seek out the Yggdrasil tree, the tree of life at the centre of the Norse world. Yet, I had no idea where I was or which direction to go in and I had been given no guidance by Goddess Freyja. This was my first challenge; to find the tree.

I followed a path to a leafless tree which gave me a higher vantage point across the valley and beyond so that I could seek out any clues. I cast my eyes across the icy valley but could see no guide as to the correction direction to take. Suddenly, I heard movement in the branches from the tree above and in a flash a man dropped down and, like a bird swooping to catch its prey, landed next to me. I was startled.

"I recognise your attire," the figure said, "you are a sceadugengan, doomed to pass as a shadow through the nether world between life and death. Are you lost? I can give you aid if you need it."

He stared at me curiously with intense blue eyes. His young face, framed with long blonde hair and short cut beard, protruded out from a huge cloak of brown and white feathers, which I recognised as being from a falcon. The long cloak covered his whole body. It was as if he had been turned into a falcon with a man's head.

This was a test of judgement for me. So often in the service of Goddess Nemesis and my missions to aid Goddess Eoastra I had made wrong choices with dire, and in the case of Hrothgar, fatal consequences. So often I had returned to Goddess Nemesis's dungeon with a false satisfaction for a completed task only to find that I had misread some vital sign. What judgement should I make of this feathered and winged stranger; a bird-man just as I had been transformed into a wolf-man. He appeared to be aware of my presence as if he was expecting me. Was this a positive thing or not? Should I trust him?

The cloak of falcon feathers was a clue. I racked my sparse knowledge of Norse tales and everything that Hrothgar had told me about his world when we were both imprisoned. Then, I remembered him saying that Goddess Freyja herself possessed a cloak of falcon feathers and that she would often loan it to her brother Freyr. I faced another fateful decision but this knowledge was sufficient to make me trust the stranger.

The falcon-man could sense that I was weighing him up and he spoke again.

"I have been sent here by Goddess Freyja to guard the secret portal into her kingdom, which you have just passed through."

This appeared to confirm what I thought; that this stranger was an agent of Goddess Freyja and had been put there to guide me. But yet, I was still wary. There was a mischievous glint in the stranger's eye that made me cautious even though all the evidence before me suggested what he said was true. How else could he have possession of Goddess Freyja's falcon feather cloak? Finally, after careful consideration, I replied.

"I seek the Yggdrasil tree."

His eyes widened and lit up with curiosity.

"O Sceadugengan, for what purpose do you seek out the tree of life at the heart of the Norse kingdoms."

"I'm sorry, but that is not for me to divulge even to the protector of the gateway to the Goddess Freyja's domain."

I held back from revealing the true nature of my purpose.

"Very good wolf-man. I have been put here by the Goddess Freyja to assist the shadow walkers on their way. If you seek out the Yggdrasil tree then you must take the path into the pinewoods. After a mile or so you will come to a clearing. Wait there until the rays of the sun are just above the canopies of the trees and the full moon is in the sky. You must be there when the sun and moon are in the sky at the same time and then your fate will be revealed."

I thanked the falcon-man and followed his instructions taking the path into the pinewoods that he had directed me to. The dark canopy of thick pine trees enveloped me, their branches thick with snow. My footsteps crunched on the crisp layer of snow and ice as I trudged along the path. I daren't stray from the path into the impenetrable blackness of the forest or I would certainly get lost. The pinewood was still and silent and I encountered no person or creature. It was as if no living thing would dare enter the forbidding forest. I soon reached the clearing and waited patiently until the moon had risen and became a luminous white globe in the dusky evening sky. The sun had sunk to the tops of the pine trees shedding an eerie orange glow over the clearing. It would be mid-summer the following night and the days were long and nights at their shortest in these northern lands.

Then I heard a rustling of trees and gruff loud voices approaching. My mistrust of the falcon-man resurfaced and I was fearful of where I had been led. A group of men burst into the clearing. They were giants compared to a normal man but with physiques that were squat and thick-set. They wore fur garments around them only for modesty but were otherwise protected from the freezing cold by thick layers of body hair that covered them. Trolls, I knew now that I had been lured into a trap. They grabbed hold of me roughly and tied my hands with rough twine from the forest floor. There were a group of twenty of them and they were strong and powerful. I knew that any physical resistance would be pointless. You fool Nano, I thought to myself, you've done it again. I had been warned of the troll woods by Goddess Freya and I had stumbled straight into them.

"Master will be pleased with us," the leader of the trolls grunted.

"Yes, master will reward us for this," another replied as I was bundled to the floor.

They were jumping around me excitedly shouting and grunting and pointing their crudely produced spears, whips and axes at me and taunting me in their rough language. Suddenly they all fell silent and awestruck. They turned around and knelt down to face the opposite side of the clearing. One of them exclaimed excitedly.

"Master Loki is among us."

"Oh master, master Loki, we've done as you ordered, we've captured the stranger for you master," the leader of the trolls called.

My folly had been revealed to me as I saw the falcon-cloaked figure for who he really was, Loki, the trickster God and Goddess Freyja's arch enemy.

"Yes, well done, now get up you fools," he barked.

His voice, gentle and persuasive when I had spoken to him earlier was now powerful and commanding.

"Now, you know what I want you to do. Torture him. I want information. I want to find out who sent him and what he is doing here. I know that Freyja is plotting against me."

"Master, can we roast him and eat him?" called one of the trolls.

"Look he's got such a lot of nice meat on him," said another prodding me with a spear as I lay on the floor.

"No, master Loki, I want to sit on him and squash him until he's turned to jelly," said another.

"Shut up you idiots. No you can't; at least not until I've got the information I need. Then," Loki smiled evilly at me, "you can do what you want with him. You've got until dawn when I will return. I expect you to have extracted what I want from him. You can use any means at your disposal."

Then Loki turned to me.

"So Goddess Freyja thinks she can sneak one of her spies into the Norse kingdoms without Loki knowing. We shall see about that. The trolls know no boundaries when it comes to torture. You ought to consider yourself lucky that I'm here or you would already have been chopped up and put in a broth by now. Tell me, what is your purpose in these lands and who sent you? Was it Freyja?"

I looked up at him from the ground.

"I will tell you nothing. My purpose is a secret and I won't reveal it to you."

Loki laughed out loud.

"Ha! We shall see about that. After a night with my trolls you'll soon talk." He turned to the trolls, "and you lot had better get some useful information out of him by the time I return."

Loki had left me in the hands of the trolls. They grunted excitedly at being handed someone to torture. They pushed me roughly, prodding me with the ends of their flint-tipped spears, their squat hirsute faces leering at me as they snarled insults. Two trolls held me roughly pulling my arms behind my back. Their leader, the largest and ugliest of the group, grinned at me revealing his rotting yellow teeth. I reeled at terrible smell as he put his face before me and breathed over me. He unzipped the black suit down to my crotch so that my cock and balls hung loose in full view of the band of trolls. He bellowed with laughter at the sight.

"Look at this puny thing," he bellowed with amusement, "do you call that a cock?"

Sneering laughter echoed around the clearing. He held his massive hand up in front of me so I could see his huge fingers and the thick layer of dirt beneath his fingernails. His hand moved down and flicked my cock hard.

"It's pathetic -.a feeble limp human cock."

He flicked the tip of my cock again and I flinched with the pain.

SlaveNano
SlaveNano
125 Followers