The Chronicles of Slave Nano No. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlaveNano
SlaveNano
125 Followers

"I bet it doesn't even get much bigger when it's hard."

"He probably can't even get it hard," another sniggered.

He prodded my balls with his flint spear the sharp edge digging into the soft flesh.

"That thing would get lost in a troll-woman's cunt. It's so small she wouldn't even know anything had entered her pussy."

Another troll pointed at my cock and called out to others, "That's so fucking small it wouldn't satisfy a human cunt let alone a troll-woman."

Peals of laughter spread through the band of trolls as they taunted me. I felt completely humiliated, having my cock and manhood treated with disdain by these squat faced trolls.

The leader ran the edge of the flint tipped spear across the glans of my cock causing me to collapse to my knees in pain. Another of the trolls approached and stood in front of me. He loosened his bear skin loin-cloth to uncover himself. There was a mass of wiry hair and protruding out of it the largest cock I had ever seen. It must have been at least a foot long and that was not even with a hard-on. It dangled in front of me between his legs. He took his cock in his hands and slapped me across the cheek with it. The other trolls laughed at the sport their friend was having with their captive. He hit me hard across the other cheek. I felt totally humiliated being beaten across the face with troll's cock. But my torment was not finished. The act of slapping me with his cock was turning the troll on. My eyes widened in amazement as I watched the huge cock swell up and harden before my very eyes. I had nothing but contempt for these mean spirited creatures but the sight of the troll's cock engorged and fully erect was, I had to admit, an awesome one.

"Suck it," the leader breathed in my ear.

The other trolls took up the command and started banging their spears against the ground and chanting in time to the rhythm.

"Suck! Suck! Suck! Suck! Suck! Suck! Suck!"

The trolls holding my arms back grasped my wolf's head and pushed it closer and closer to the huge erect penis and forced my lips onto it. Its girth was enormous and I wondered whether I would even be able to get my lips around it. The trolls were not going to be denied their sport. I felt the taste of moss and dirt in my mouth as one of them put his fingers in my mouth and pulled my lips back so that the troll could push his cock into the stretched orifice. My lips closed around it. The taste was foul. The troll had probably not bathed in years and the strong odour of dried and stale piss filled my mouth. It felt so humiliating to be taken in this way. The trolls continued their chant.

"Suck! Suck! Suck! Suck! Suck! Suck!"

My mouth was filled with the foul tasting piece of hard flesh which thrust into my throat as the trolls roared with laughter.

"Take a real cock, human, not like your pathetic shrivelled thing," their leader taunted.

The troll pushed his cock to the back of my throat as far as it could go causing me to gag on it. It was far too long for me to take it all in my mouth and I could see a huge length of it outside of my mouth. It was a throbbing piece of hard flesh with thick blue veins standing out from it. Like the trolls themselves it was an ugly brute of a thing now it was fully erect. The rhythmic beat of the spears on the ground continued but the words of the chant changed.

"Cum! Cum! Cum! Cum! Cum! Cum!" the trolls were screaming.

I realised that my humiliation and torment had not finished. The troll withdrew his cock from my wolf mouth and started to masturbate over me. The band of trolls was now in a state of ecstatic and aroused excitement as they watched. The blue veins on the cock throbbed menacingly as the troll brought himself to a climax squirting streams of hot cum all down my chest. I could see the muscles of the huge member tighten and see the spunk run along the length it. There was wave after wave of spasms as the hot sticky substance spunked over me and started to trickle down my body. I had never seen so much cum released in one go before. I was completely humiliated to look down and see my torso covered in huge globules of spunk. The rhythm of the chant broke into peals of laughter.

They dragged me away the cum still clinging to my body and two of them pulled the black suit off my body so that I was now completely naked save for the wolf's head mask. They suspended me from the lower branch of one of the pine trees tying my wrists with strong twine. My feet were spread out so that my toes touched the ground to provide me with just enough support with my ridiculed cock dangling forlornly between my legs. It was an uncomfortable and strenuous position and I knew that I couldn't last stretched out like this until dawn broke.

My torment was far from over. Muscular arms wrapped more twine around the end of my cock and pulled tightly with all their strength squeezing the flaccid object until I squealed in pain. More twine was wrapped around the base of my balls and pulled tight. The lengths of twine were then thrown over a branch into the hands of another troll. He pulled one cord and my cock jerked up in the air. He released it and it dropped down again. He pulled the other cord as hard as he could and the sac of my balls stretched and I gasped in pain. He carried on playing with me like this manipulating my cock and balls like they were little marionettes whilst the group of trolls howled with laughter at my predicament.

A few other trolls had returned to the clearing carrying some dried undergrowth from the forest with them which they piled on the ground underneath my genitals. I heard the sound of flint against flint, caught a glimpse of a red spark and listened to the hiss of kindling being ignited. My torment was going to be taken to another level. The dried branches and brushwood underneath me were set alight. I could hear the crackling of fire, could sense the flames leaping up from the ground and reaching up to my cock and balls and finally feel the intensity of the heat as it rose to envelop these sensitive parts of my body. I wriggled and squirmed but it was to no avail; there was no escape from the heat of the flames. Sparks leapt up from the fire raging underneath me and landed on my genitals making me jump in pain which only made me pull on my stretched out limps causing me yet more distress. For such stupid creatures the trolls had created an ingenious form of torment for me from which there was no escape. My muscles pulled and strained whilst my cock and balls became enveloped in an extreme heat.

If this wasn't torment enough they started poking me with the flint tipped spears again. The sharp flints dug into me. They took great pleasure in jabbing me in the arse with them using my back side as pin cushion. My rear must have been covered with red marks as they prodded, making me dance with pain.

"Enough of this fun," their leader called out. "We have to get down to business now. We all know what Loki wants from us."

The trolls gathered around me grunting in excitement. Then the beating started; first using their rough whips made of twine across my back-side laughing after each stroke lashed me and sent my body spinning. Three of them took it in turns. This was only a warming up as they taunted me with their wooden clubs and spears. My body would soon be so bruised and broken that I would stand no chance of getting to the Yggdrasil tree and completing the mission for Goddess Freya. They danced up and down banging the grounds with their clubs, laughing and shouting. This was a cruel sport and they were enjoying every minute of it.

"Tell us! Tell us what our master Loki wants to know," they called.

"We'll crush your bones until you tell us," the leader taunted.

I had to think my way out of this. The flames were raging underneath me. The twines were tied too tightly for me to escape and, even if I could, I was not strong enough to take on one, let alone a band of twenty, of the giant trolls. I had to find some way of wresting control of the situation away form them. I had a flash of inspiration. Trolls, I thought, stupid and obedient....and very superstitious. My only chance was to play on their fears.

I lifted my head back and let out an enormous spine-tingling howl.

"Hoooooooowl, ooooooooowl, hooooowl."

Wolves had crossed my paths on numerous occasions on my missions, sometimes as friends and guides like the wolf who helped me get into the Goddess's temple in Constantinople, others, like Baron von Hellcencoq's, deadly enemies. I had heard the blood chilling call of wolves before and my aim was to emulate it. It mustn't sound like a howl of pain but a heart-felt call into the frozen wastes.

The trolls stopped their beating and looked confused and fearful. Their whole demeanour was transformed and their faces froze in terror. I had to take advantage of the opportunity I had fashioned for myself. My wolf head nodded and caught the eye of the troll who appeared to by their leader.

"You fools," I called out disdainfully. I decided to use the same tone of voice that Loki had used so successfully to command them. "Have you any idea who I am -- a sceadugengan. I have powers beyond your imagining. Can you imagine the forces that support me that can turn a man into wolf. Have you not heard of the wolf's bane? The curse that will descend on your tribe if you harm a wolf shaped shadow walker?"

The trolls hesitated and muttered amongst themselves. One of them called out to me.

"But Loki is our master --he's ordered us to torture you."

"Idiots. There are more potent forces in these lands than Loki. Don't you see that he is just using you? He knows he daren't touch me without the wolf-bane descending on him so he has got you to do is dirty work and then disappeared leaving you to face its curse."

The trolls looked blankly at each other. I could see that I had touched a nerve. Now that I had wrested the initiative from them I pressed my advantage.

"My protector is Algiz. My call was to her to come to my aid."

I trusted to fortune and intuition and was well rewarded for the risk I had taken. It was clear that the name was known to them and that it struck them with terror. Then, to my astonishment, from the woods outside the clearing came a sound, a spine-chilling howl that echoed my own. I couldn't believe my luck. Perhaps some real wolves had heard my call and were responding. It was a stroke of good fortune as it gave credence to my claims. The trolls were awe struck and terrified. I called out to them.

"Release me now, or the curse of the wolf's-bane will soon be upon you."

The trolls started to untie the twine ropes around my ankles. A second howl resonated around the clearing.

Hooooooooooowl, Hoooooooooooowl.

This one was much closer as if it was just outside the clearing. The trolls were agitated with fear but instead of untying me they fled as fast as they could away from the direction of the wolf's call.

Oh shit, I thought. I was so close. If only the second call had not sounded I am sure they would have released me. Now, here I was left dangling from the tree. As I contemplated how I could escape from this new twist in my fate I heard laughing as another figure entered the clearing. It was not Loki, though. This young man had a nobler aspect. He was handsome, clothed in a soft leather jerkin and thick fur cloak. On his head was a jewel encrusted helm wrought of gold, the craftsmanship as skilled as that of the Brisingamen. He had long striking blonde hair and was clean shaven. He had a broad smile on his face as if he had been watching my encounter with the trolls and enjoying it. There was a look in his eye that seemed familiar. It reminded me of Goddess Freyja; not her cruel icy stare but that moment when she spoke softly to me after I had spoken of my regard for Hrothgar. He pulled out his sword and slashed through the twines with one mighty stroke causing me to tumble catching me so that I did not fall into the burning embers of the troll's fire, which amused him greatly.

"You have given me good entertainment, wolf-man. So tell me what brings you to these parts and how you have heard of the mighty Algiz, the white wolf of the Goddess Freyja."

I instinctively trusted this man far more than the stranger who had turned out to be Loki. I opened myself up to him.

"I am here on a task for the Goddess Freyja."

"Really," he laughed, "now I am intrigued. I can never keep up with the plotting of my sister."

"Your sister!" I exclaimed.

"That's right. I am Freyr, Goddess Freyja's brother and I am on a little quest of my own. You have just done me a favour. Loki is a trickster, but he is a coward at heart, and will be easily overwhelmed in open combat. But, Loki and a band of giant trolls is another matter altogether. Now you have driven them away with your tricks I can confront him and claim back what is mine, or my sister's to be more precise."

"the falcon-feather cloak?" I queried.

"Yes that's right. Loki appeared to me in the shape of a swan and offered me a draught of waters from the spring of Hvergelmir claiming it would bring me strength and long life but it was a trick. The waters were drugged with a sleeping draught and he took the falcon feather cloak from me as I slept. I had better get it back or when I return to Sessimuir I will face the wrath of my sister and there is nothing more fierce than a sibling's anger," he laughed.

"Yes, I can imagine," I concurred.

"Look, I don't need to know the details of my sister's plans -- I never meddle in the affairs of our quarrelsome deities but you have done me a favour and I like you wolf-man, so is there any way I can help you."

"Yes, there is," I replied, "I seek out the Yggdrasil tree."

"The Yggdrasil tree," a look of concern passed over his face. "Then my sister's cause is dire and your path a perilous one. I will not pry into her affairs but I urge care my friend. You are heading for a dangerous place. You have been warned of the serpent, Nauthiz, who protects the tree."

"Yes, Goddess Freyja told me of him."

"Then if that has to be your path I will give you directions. Also, beware Loki, the trickster god. He has fooled you once already and me, I have to confess, on many occasions. Be careful what beasts you trust. He is a shape-shifter and can transform himself into any creature."

Freya led me to the edge of the pine wood and pointed into the distance.

"See there my friend, there is a way between those mountains. It is a hidden path. Its entrance is marked by a stone with the runic symbol 'naudiz' for need. Follow the path through the valley until you come out to an open plain. In the middle of this plain you will find the tree --you cannot miss it. You have my best wishes wolf-man, you will need them."

"Thank you and I hope for your sake you recover your sister's cloak. I would not want to be on the wrong side of her wrath."

"Oh don't worry, I'm confident of that. I have no fear of facing Loki in his human form in an open fight. Goodbye my friend and good luck," he shouted back to me.

"Thank you," I called back as I trudged into the snow.

I had a long path ahead of me. Dawn was breaking, the short Norse summer night was over and day was ascending. It was the 21st June, the longest day but the shortest night, a mystical day that I hoped would be propitious for me.

My journey to the pass between the mountains was long and arduous but uneventful. I found the rune stone that marked the entrance to the secret passage and set off through the pass into the mountains. The wind howled and echoed around the icy mountain walls.

As Freyr had described the pass opened into a snow covered plain and in the distance I could see the tree. I had to compose myself. I had been calculating my strategy over the long walk. Goddess Freyja had provided me with a clue as to how the serpent could be defeated but it needed guile and timing. The worm was partial to sagas. Also, he would be fearful of the shadow cast by the tree. I had to use my skill as a story-teller to lure him into being so absorbed in a tale that he lost all sense of time. This was where the timing was so important. I could not keep his attention for seven or eight hours, that would be impossibly hard, but for a couple of hours of a northern mid-summer night, that might be possible. I had to believe that I could keep him captivated for long enough for the sun to ease above the horizon and let the tree cast its shadow. That was my plan. It sounded good in theory, but putting it into practise would be fraught with hazards.

A short distance away there was a small outcrop of rocks and I hid behind them for the moment. I looked on the tree from a safe distance and admired its awe inspiring power. It was a huge leafless ash tree, ancient and wizened, but full of mystical strength. Gazing into its gnarled branches was like looking into an enchantment. This was the centre of the Norse world, the tree of life, its branches extending into the sky to the heavens and its roots stretching deep into the earth - to the well Uroarbrunnr, the spring Hvergelmir and the well Mimisburnnr. I was awe-struck. This was the centre of the nine Norse worlds. All the Norse kingdoms, Goddess Freyja's included, revolved around this place and derived their strength from it.

The sun descended behind the mountains. The full moon cast its light across the plain lighting up the tree in a ghostly hue. The moment had come to face the serpent. Out of all my missions this was probably the most formidable opponent I had faced. Nauthiz was a fierce serpent who drew on all the power of the tree and was its chosen guardian. He had another role as well, and that was to guard fate. As Goddess Freyja had explained, this was a jealous and vengeful creature who will not permit anyone's destiny to be undone and who patiently watched over, not just the tree, but also the route to the cave where Godess Erda dwells. And I, Slave Nano, had to find some way to pass the serpent. Night had descended and Nauthiz had emerged from his subterranean lair deep in the roots of the Yggdrasil tree. I approached hesitantly. I needed to portray myself as a bewildered stranger lost in the forbidding frozen landscape. I must do nothing to betray my purpose or my knowledge of the cave beyond the tree. The black worm rose up towering over me, its razor sharp fangs spitting venom at me.

"None may pass," it hissed.

"I'm sorry mighty serpent. I mean no harm. I am only a weary traveller who has lost his way," I replied, trying to draw the serpent into a conversation.

"These lands are forbidden and none may pass the tree. How is it that you have passed into my domain in this form?"

"I am wolf-man and shadow walker, skald and story-weaver. My tale is a sorry one. I was given a wolf's head by a witch and now, being unable to get any gainful employment, I pass from village to village. If I am unlucky I am driven away by superstitious villagers fearful that I am a bad omen but if I am lucky they will listen to a story and give me a few coins to help me on my way."

"You are a story teller?" asked Nauthiz.

I had succeeded in arousing his curiosity.

"Yes, O magnificent worm, it is all that I can do. I can recite the Poetic Edda and stories of Odin and Thor. I can recite the tale of Beowulf and his battle with Grendel and Grendel's mother and his slaying of the dragon."

"No, no, they are of no interest to me," it hissed. "I've heard those sagas many times before. Do you know any other stories?"

"Why, yes, I used to be a servant in my mistress's hall of Sessrumnir where I picked up many tales of brave deeds told by warriors. Have you heard of any of the tales of Hrothgar? Not the Danish king who summoned Beowulf to his kingdom but Hrothgar the bold, Hrothgar the fierce -- the champion warrior of Goddess Freyja."

SlaveNano
SlaveNano
125 Followers