The Chronicles of Slave Nano No. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlaveNano
SlaveNano
125 Followers

Loki had worked the dwarves up into an indignant rage.

"You know that I am a friend of the dwarves. I will go back and lay siege to Freyja's own hall. You must keep this spy prisoner in the darkest depths of the earth so that he never sees the light again. You can torment him but don't kill him. He has been transformed and is protected in a way beyond my comprehension. You don't want to provoke the gods and goddesses by slaughtering a shadow walker. You must keep him imprisoned here if you want to keep your mine secret."

One of the dwarves stepped forward. From his age and dignity reflected in the length of his beard he was clearly an important dwarf lord.

"Loki has always been our friend. We covet the Brisingamen. It is the most magnificent example of dwarf craftsmanship. It was a great loss to our tribe when Freyja tricked four of our brethren into giving it up by offering her body to them. As you say she whored herself for it but we want it back. Don't worry, we will keep this spy of hers locked away. We will be eternally grateful to you Loki if you can recover the Brisingamen for us. We long to have its golden magnificence and ruby stones restored to our possession."

"Dvallin, the prisoner is yours," Loki announced to the leader of the dwarf clan. "I will set off for Volksvang and Freyja's Hall of Sessrumnir. I believe she will be weakened by the loss of her champion, Hrothgar. Whatever you do you must not let this one complete whatever task Freyja has set for him."

My mission was on the brink of disaster. I had been tricked by Loki, Goddess Freyja's arch-enemy twice, was about to be imprisoned by the dwarves and now Goddess Freyja's own hall was going to come under attack. The dwarves did not have the strength of the trolls but I knew they would be more formidable adversaries. I understood enough of Norse mythology to know that these were of the race of Dokkalfar, the dark elves; their perversions would be clever and cruel. They would not be fooled by the stunt I had used to trick the trolls earlier in my mission.

They peered at me with beady eyes staring out of their bushy bearded faces. Dvallin stood before me. He had a magnificent braided beard decorated with glittering jewels that stretched down to his waist. He was dressed richly in soft leather jerkin and wore copious amounts of golden jewellery. Every one of his fingers was adorned with a gold ring. It was easy to tell the hierarchy amongst the dwarves from their attire. There were dwarves who wore plainer clothes and who perhaps only had one golden chain or ring who must work in the mines but the most powerful amongst the clan, like the one before me, were dripping with gold and oozed wealth and authority. His look was hard and uncompromising. Loki had been successful in arousing their hatred of me and the fear that I had discovered the secret of their mines.

"It is as the God Loki says," proclaimed Dvallin, the dwarf lord, "we must keep him imprisoned in the mountain so that he can never escape and reveal our secrets. But, we can have some fun with him whilst he's here. If we are not allowed to kill him as Loki advises we can at least keep him to practise our perversions on. Nali, Hepti, take him. If he is an agent of Goddess Freyja as Loki says then we will make him pay dearly for his treachery."

The dwarves dragged me across the cavern floor. I was clamped in irons; heavy manacles were locked around my ankles and wrists. These were fiendishly strong and being made by such skilled workers of metal as the dwarves there was no chance of my being able to break them or open the intricate locks. My arms were chained to two hooks mounted in the cliff face where the dwarves had already worked, its surface rough and pock-marked where they had extracted the precious jewels. A dwarf who handled the pit ponies pulled two of them behind him. They were small but strong through years of pulling the dwarves' carts laden with gold and precious minerals. The dwarf attached chains to the ponies' harnesses and then attached them to the iron shackles that had been put on my legs.

The pony handler whipped the rump of the ponies, which moved slowly forward in tandem. As the chains tightened my body was lifted off the cavern floor and suspended in the air. Dvalin spoke.

"Loki warned us against killing you but he said nothing about torture. Tell me wolf-man, were you sent here by Freyja to spy on us. Not satisfied with taking the Brisingamen from us does she also lust after our mines. Tell me."

"There is nothing to tell. Loki is mistaken. I am only an innocent stranger in this land."

I daren't betray Goddess Freyja and her cause or the reason why I had been sent into the Norse lands. I expect the dwarves would be angry if they knew that Goddess Freyja sought to call on supernatural powers to unravel the fate of one of her companions especially if they knew it was her favoured warrior.

The command was given to whip the pit ponies again. The poor neglected beasts, for the dwarves had little love for living things, trudged forward and pulled the chains stretching my body out. The strain on my arm sockets was immense and I felt they could pop out of their sockets at any moment. I knew I had to resist for Goddess Freyja. My plight was terrible enough and my mission in dire peril already but I had to remain loyal to Goddess Freyja. I grunted and nodded my head in denial.

"You come here as a sceadugenagan and expect me to believe that you are an innocent traveller. I am no fool wolf-man. I know very well the kind of powers that are needed to bring about such a transformation."

The pit ponies kept trudging forward at a steady pace keeping me suspended and stretching my limbs to the limits of endurance. The dwarves Nali and Hepti came forward with a bucket of picks and axes used for working the mine. The each took out a set of pincers. These were fearsome iron tools used for gripping nuggets of gold or jewels and pulling them out of the rock face. They unzipped my black suit so that my nipples and cock and balls were exposed. They stood over me the wiry hair of their beards brushing against my skin. They closed the iron pincers around my nipples and squeezed. I screamed out in agony.

"Are you an agent of Goddess Freyja," Dvallin shouted. "All you need to do is tell me the truth and the pain will stop."

"I tell you, I'm just a lost traveller and story teller," I replied.

"Liar!"

The pincers pinched tightly around my nipples. My body contorted with the pain but that only increased the pressure on my stretched limbs.

"The Goodess Freyja is already too powerful. You are a fool to suffer for her."

The two dwarves released the pincers from my nipples. I felt a spurt of pain as the blood rushed back to their reddened and tortured tips. The pincers were now hovering over my cock and balls, Nali and Hepti waiting for the command from their lord."

"How much are you prepared to suffer for her?" Dvallin taunted.

One set of sharp iron pincers closed around the end of my cock, the other over my balls and the two dwarves squeezed them and pulled hard. I screamed out in agony.

"I know nothing of Goddess Freyja," I blurted out.

"Well, if pain won't make you admit what Her plans are, we can try debauching you, for dwarves are very perverted creatures," Dvallin smiled malevolently. "Take him to the orgy hall. The she-dwarves will look after him."

I was dragged roughly into another chamber. This one had been carved out of the ice under the mountain and was decorated with ice statues of dwarves in different states of copulation. There were carvings on the wall of bearded dwarves with breasts sucking the cocks of other dwarves. I suddenly realised that the female dwarves all had beards and that many of the dwarves in this chamber were females. The differences were subtle but the female dwarves were perhaps a bit shorter and maybe a little more rounded. Several of the dwarves came before me and boldly pulled their linen shirts apart to reveal large breasts covered with hair, their long braided and decorated beards resting on her breasts.

Dvallin laughed, "yes, we are the Dokalfar, the perverted dark dwarves. Most of our females are bearded and covered in hair like their men-folk. Some are not bearded and we send these out into the world to spy for us or assist our supporters. Many of the Ica clan are bi-sexual."

My thoughts turned to the lesbian dwarf at the Castle Everstein. Was she one of this race of perverted dwarves?

The dwarves tied me onto a wooden frame in such a way that my whole body was open to their perversions. They unzipped the black suit so that my arse, as well as my cock and balls were exposed. Dvallin held an object before my eyes.

"The dwarves' love of gold extends to their sexual play-things as well."

He ran his fingers across smooth polished gold. It was a dildo made of pure gold. The skill of dwarf craftsmanship is well renowned and this was no exception. It was a beautiful golden object expertly crafted into a giant penis with a hug bulbous end. One of the she-dwarves took it from his hands. I could feel the smooth golden dildo being pressed against my arse. The she-dwarves were as muscular as their men and once she had found the hole she pushed the golden dildo into me with great force. I gasped. The surface of the object was flawlessly smooth but its size was immense as it was pushed further inside me.

I heard a voice from behind me from the she-dwarf who was administering the torture.

"This was my sister Hannar's favourite object before your lordship sent her to serve the Baron von Hellcencoq. She used to insert it inside her cunt and pleasure herself with it. She loved the feel of the smooth gold inside. She said it felt better than any man's cock."

"Her work is nearly finished now and she will return to my service soon," he replied.

So, it was true, the lesbian dwarf in the service of Baron von Hellcencoq was one of this debauched race of dwarves.

Another of the strange hirsute she-dwarves now stood before me. She held an icicle in her hand. Like the golden dildo it was a flawlessly smooth object. The ice was pressed against my cock. Initially, it felt icy cold but as the icicle was held against me for longer so the burning sensation on my cock grew more and more intense. I squirmed and pulled the restraints tying me to the wooden frame but the cold penetrated through me like a burning flame. I sighed as the object was removed but my relief was only temporary. The icicle was being inserted into the end of my cock and pushed down inside me. The first sensation was an intense cold again but then the agonising burning sensation caught hold, but this time even more extreme and intense. It felt like the whole of the inside of my cock was on fire.

The objects were left inside me, the golden dildo still sticking out of my arse and the long thin icicle protruding out of the end of my cock. Wave after wave of intense pain surged through my tortured body until the cruel dwarves decided I had suffered enough for now. Was I going to face a lifetime in the hands of this cruel tribe of dwarves to be tormented and punished?

Finally I was taken from the dwarves' orgy hall and into a small cavern that was used as a dungeon. It was a dark and gloomy place; there were no gems or bright metals to illuminate this place. I was spread-eagled against the walls with my ankles and wrists secured to large hooks. Before leaving me to my incarceration Dvallin spoke some final words.

"You have had a taste of the cruel perversions of dwarves. Once again Loki has done us a favour. The secrecy of our mines is everything to us. We thought these mines were well hidden, the route to them protected by the serpent Nauthiz but somehow you have found a way through; It is as Loki says, you will stay here, until you die if need be. You will be kept here as a play-thing for us when we are feeling cruel. Give him another taste of what he can expect," he called out to two she-dwarf guards who wielded fearsome whips.

One of them opened my black suit again and pulled out my cock and balls. My defeat was complete. The two dwarves started to whip my cock and balls mercilessly with the knotted flails on their whips. These were the same whips they used for tormenting their pit ponies and making them work harder to pull their trucks full of iron and precious metals until the poor creatures dropped in pain and exhaustion. Now the dwarves were using them for another form of torture. I wriggled and flinched with every heavy stroke that whipped my cock or crushed my balls. The she-dwarves carried out their task mercilessly. Eventually they stopped and one stayed behind to keep guard.

I was in an abject state; a captive in this dark cave whilst all the time Loki was making his way to Goddess Freyja's hall, with hardly any chance of completing my mission for Her. I tried to think through the aching pain in my genitals and focus on how I could escape from this plight. The dwarves were too intelligent to be duped like the trolls but I knew what their weakness was. They loved and coveted gold and precious metals above all things. They had a passion for them that was like an addiction. Also, I knew that the Brisingamen held a particular hold over them. It was an iconic piece of dwarf craftsmanship and the manner in which Goddess Freyja had claimed it from them still rankled with them. I tried to start a conversation with the she-dwarf guard.

"You would have heard Loki speak of the wondrous necklace the Brisingamen," I said trying to sound nonchalant.

The she-dwarf tried to ignore me but I could see that her curiosity was aroused. No dwarf could resist talking about gold.

"I know of it. You know that I have served in Goddess Freyja's hall. I have seen it decorating Her fair and elegant neck. It's such a wonderful object that it even outshines Her beauty."

The she-dwarf was still trying to ignore me but I could sense she was hooked and was listening intently.

"I have touched it," I said.

The she-dwarf gasped silently.

"Oh yes, I have fingered its resplendent chain and touched its delicate fine working. It is decorated with such gentle twists of gold, nod doubt crafted by dwarves in this very mountain. Oh, and the stones set in it; the richest red rubies, you cannot believe how marvellous they are."

The she-dwarf was listening intensely. He must have heard tales of the Brisingamen recited in the halls and mines of the dwarves lair, heard older companions who had seen it and remember its intricate design and perfect production.

I continued, "I know that it is the most treasured object the dwarves have crafted."

I paused to let all this sink in.

"I know where it is. It's in my possession and I have hidden it. Do you want to see it?"

Now the she-dwarf responded. I was playing with her. She was an addict and I was a drug dealer taunting her with a hit of the finest grad heroin. But this dwarf's addiction was gold -- the thought of it, the touch of it gnawed away at this mind.

"How can that be? How do I know you are not lying?"

"You can't for sure, but can you really pass the opportunity I'm offering you? To touch the Brisingamen, not only to touch it, but to possess it. Look, who do you think it was that turned me into a wolf-man. I told you that I served in Goddess Freyja's household. I was the steward of her wardrobe and I was responsible for looking after her jewellery. One day the Brisingamen went missing and although nobody could prove that I had taken it goddess Freyja was so angry that she turned me into a sceadugengan, a shadow-walker. She condemned me to walk the path in the nether lands between life and death as a punishment for being so careless with her most precious object. Of course she has kept this secret, she does not want anybody to know that the real Brisingamen is missing, but the necklace she wears now is a replica. And it was me who stole it from her; I secreted it from her hall and hid it. I know where it is now and I can take you to it if you release me."

"What if you are trying to trick me?" the she-dwarf asked nervously.

"We are talking about gold, dwarf and not just any gold. Yes, I admire it but it's not my life force. You have heard tales of the Brisingamen, they are written in dwarf mythology, how can you pass away a chance to see it. I will let you have it if you release me. You can either say that you tortured the information out of me and return it to its place in the dwarf realm and be a hero or...you can keep it all for yourself."

"Very well wolf-man, but I will keep you chained to me all the time so you can't escape but there is something else I need from you if I am to set you free."

"Tell me what it is?" I asked anxiously.

"You have been debauched in our halls; you know what a perverted race we are. I never get satisfaction from dwarf men. Before I go with you to find the Brisingamen, I want you to fuck me. I want a man's cock inside me to see if it will satisfy me more than another dwarf's."

I hesitated. I tried to weigh up what I should do. If I gave in to the she-dwarf's request then I would end up being truly debauched and it would be a consequence of my own choice. I could not imagine deriving any pleasure from copulating with a hairy she-dwarf but, even so, to give in to such a perversion would anger Goddess Nemesis. Yet, what choice did I have -- I made my decision. I had to give myself up for the wider good. I had to fulfil the mission that Goddess Freyja had set me and suffer the consequences of the choices I made to do that. This was my best chance of escape.

"Ok, she-dwarf. You have a deal."

She smiled a wicked, perverted little smile.

She kept one ankle chained so I could not escape. My cock and balls were still hanging out of black suit from my earlier torture. She started to fondle them gently running her small rough skinned fingers across my penis to arouse me. I could feel my cock swelling into an erection. There was no point offering any resistance. The agreement was that I should enter her and she would not be satisfied that anything less than a hard human cock inside her. I had a horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach that I might be tricked myself; that she would take me inside her and let me fuck her and then chain me back up again, but I had no choice but to take that risk.

She started to undress herself. She pulled away her leather jerkin and shirt to reveal breasts that were layered with hair. She released her trousers so that they dropped down to her ankles and rested on her heavy hob-nailed boots. She revealed a huge bush of wiry black hair around her cunt. She moved towards me and held my body tightly against her rubbing the hairs of her dwarf cunt against my cock. It was a bizarre and disturbing sight but that did not stop me from getting an erection. She pulled back and started to stroke my hard cock again.

"That's it wolf-man. I want that inside me."

She went down onto the floor and pulled me onto her. I could feel the wiry hairs on her breasts through the thin black suit. She took hold of my cock and guided it towards her. Her breathing was heavy and I could see she was desperate to have me inside her. I sought out her cunt lips and pressed my cock against them. She gasped.

"Come inside me human."

I pushed my cock into her. It was small and incredibly tight as the flesh of her cunt closed around me.

"Fuck me now," she shouted in a state of arousal.

My body smothered her as I pushed myself deep inside her. She groaned and gasped for breath again as my cock stretched her. I ground my hips against her hairy labia. My wolf head was bobbing up and down in rhythmic movements as I thrust myself in and out of her.

"Cum inside me, cum inside me," she moaned.

I felt the tension building up in my cock, the final build up to the release of ejaculation. I was at the point of no return. I pounded myself into her knowing that there was no turning back now and then I let out my own gasp and groan as I came inside the she-dwarf's cunt. I wanted to make sure she was satisfied and that my part of the deal had been satisfied so I carried on fucking her hard until with a squeal and moan the she-dwarf came. Her small dwarf body arched and jerked against me. I could feel her hairy breasts pressing against my body.

SlaveNano
SlaveNano
125 Followers