All Comments on 'The Cleanse'

by FallenTreasure

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
do not touch...

Should not have changed it. Yes the beginning was raw very raw and I think the cat's murder disturbed me more than the others. Also lost any interest in the female victim now with her coke use. Was more than okay with parents murder and her being withthem later on.

PoesproppiePoesproppieover 9 years ago
Wow is all I can say

The title caught me, the story hooked me and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

This is the Stockholm syndrome from a completely different angle.

Keep writing in this genre please!

P

rayclaymanrayclaymanover 9 years ago
I really like the first part

Before the Stockholm syndrome kicks in and she falls in love with her rapist. Could you make another story, about a professional rapist who makes money from rape by selling videos of the rapes on the Darknet?

joodlejoodleabout 9 years ago
Brilliant writer with no editor

The only problem I have with your work is that it needs to be edited. The only thing that keeps the readers going is the intensity of your story. The slip-ups in grammar, run-ons, and verb conjugation are hard to ignore, but the content won out in the end. Keep writing, most definitely, but get an editor. Either way, I have become a great fan.

FallenTreasureFallenTreasureabout 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Just wanted to thank all of you for reading and for your comments. I'm looking into getting an editor as I know sometimes the grammar can be inconsistent but I hope you continue to read and enjoy my stories! Thank you again.

Fallen <3

bashfulgirl84bashfulgirl84almost 9 years ago
pure awesome

I absolutely love this story. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
SO HOT

This was fantastic so damn hot - so wet - pussy is leaking reading this !

Rosalyn98Rosalyn98over 2 years ago

I think this is one of my favorite quick reads 😍

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFallenTreasure@FallenTreasure
English writer wanting to share her stories with you. For all of those who enjoy my stories and wish to gain access to more in depth plots, a reimagining (and hopefully improved versions) of some of my older works and alternate story lines, then please check out my Patreon. ...